Officials Can Forcibly Remove Underwear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not sure that I understand your frustration. I don't have a problem being alerted by others about U.S. laws that I'm not aware of. I don't like it when people who have never lived in the U.S. come across as experts on America, but hey, if there's a problematic law passed in the U.S., by all means, post an article about it!

It seems to me that the link you provided supports the article that I posted in the OP. This is what the link you provided states:

The Public Health Act 2016, however, does set out powers that allow an authorised emergency officer to direct a person, including a child, to be tested and vaccinated under a public health state of emergency.​

The act also gives emergency officers the power to use "reasonable force to ensure that the direction is complied with" including the removal of underwear if necessary.
BTW, @Jay Ross , no offense intended, but if I find other articles that talk about what's happening in Australia that I think may help the people there, I will post them.

Here is what I said about people posting on subject matters that are not directly linked to the country that they live in.

I believe that as I do not live in the US, that I should not comment on what is happening in the US out of respect for the people in the US. I just wish that the people in the US would show the same respect for the people in Australia and not comment or give their opinions on the respective subject matter.

The question is are you really helping people in other countries when you chose to post inflammatorily biased material that is intended to inflame the situation in that country.

Our second wave of the pandemic was because of inflammatory material that was published on the open web and people foolishly responded to those articles by refusing to wear a face mask. The damage done can have serious consequences, like in Tonga where the antivac advocates were encouraging the young mothers to not immunise their children and many children died because of that.

There are seven states in Australia and the legislation making the "news" so to speak is only applicable to Australia. If I was to comment on the legislation only in NY state and then claim that it was applicable to the rest of America, then I would be publishing a lie.

The tongue is a dangerous tool in the wrong hands and from your comments on this forum, I would suggest that you are using your tongue very unwisely, particularly when it is directed at other countries.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question is are you really helping people in other countries when you chose to post inflammatorily biased material that is intended to inflame the situation in that country.
That's your opinion. You can check out anything that is posted and say what you think about it, which you have.

God bless you and God bless Australia (all of it)!

Edit: BTW, just wondering if you've read the law in question. FYI, if you haven't, you can find it here: https://www.legislation.wa.gov.au/legislation/prod/filestore.nsf/FileURL/mrdoc_43155.pdf/$FILE/Public Health Act 2016 - [00-k0-00].pdf?OpenElement

Edit: You should watch the video. It's an interview of two Australians who live in Western Australia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the mental health system in America has the right to remove your clothing if it enables them to inject you with the soul-killing drugs that were prophesied by Bob Jones in South Carolina (of Bob Jones University).

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the mental health system in America has the right to remove your clothing if it enables them to inject you with the soul-killing drugs that were prophesied by Bob Jones in South Carolina (of Bob Jones University).
Hadn't heard about that.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

I am frustrated that all of the above comments have come from people who have nothing to do with the situation in Australia but who feel the need to comment and express their opinions about something that they have no ability to change. I believe that as I do not live in the US, that I should not comment on what is happening in the US out of respect for the people in the US. I just wish that the people in the US would show the same respect for the people in Australia and not comment or give their opinions on the respective subject matter.

This is what I have found on this topic concerning what is best described as reported fake news.

Here is the link to the article: - We fact checked claims on forced vaccination in WA. Here's what we found to verify the validity of what you have posted on this subject matter.

Shalom
Your link did not discredit the original story.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not sure that I understand your frustration. I don't have a problem being alerted by others about U.S. laws that I'm not aware of. I don't like it when people who have never lived in the U.S. come across as experts on America, but hey, if there's a problematic law passed in the U.S., by all means, post an article about it!

It seems to me that the link you provided supports the article that I posted in the OP. This is what the link you provided states:

The Public Health Act 2016, however, does set out powers that allow an authorised emergency officer to direct a person, including a child, to be tested and vaccinated under a public health state of emergency.​

The act also gives emergency officers the power to use "reasonable force to ensure that the direction is complied with" including the removal of underwear if necessary.
BTW, @Jay Ross , no offense intended, but if I find other articles that talk about what's happening in Australia that I think may help the people there, I will post them.
You are correct. It does not refute the article you linked to. And if I observe something in the States that I think needs to be discussed, I do not shy away from doing so and I care nothing for anyone's thin skinned emotional tantrums that such observations may spark. Discussion is to be encouraged regardless our distance... If I'm wrong about anything I observed I am sure they're will be many who will point out the error of my ways. And so they should. But if I had shut up and said nothing, I would never have been corrected right?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Australian state law empowers officials to forcibly remove underwear to administer vaccine

Law enforcement has the legal power 'to remove anything (including underwear) that the relevant person is wearing' if it's determined that that person must be vaccinated.

WESTERN AUSTRALIA, September 24, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — The state of Western Australia has legislated to allow police officers or other “authorised officers” to restrain individuals and, if deemed necessary, forcibly remove their underwear in order to administer a vaccine.

LifeSiteNews recently became aware of the legislation and is in communication with a number of residents of Western Australia who, until recently, were unaware of the extraordinary powers granted to the government in state law.

The so-called “reasonable force” includes the powers to:

(a) to apprehend and detain the person to whom the direction applies (the relevant person) and take the relevant person to a place where the person is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

(b) to detain the relevant person at the place where he or she is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

(c) to restrain the relevant person —

(i) to enable a medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment to be carried out; or

(ii) to enable the relevant person to be vaccinated;​
(d) to remove anything (including underwear) that the relevant person is wearing, if —

(i) the removal of the thing is reasonably necessary to enable a medical examination or medical treatment to be carried out or, as the case requires, to enable the person to be vaccinated; and

(ii) the relevant person is given a reasonable opportunity to remove the thing himself or herself, and refuses or fails to do so.​

On the Western Australia government website showing “Original Acts as passed” for Western Australian legislation, the text is included in the original 2016 Public Health Act. An updated version of the act as of September 12, 2020 is also available on the government website and includes the same text.

An Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) “fact check” article on the issue was published in June this year when some social media–users first became aware of the legislation and raised alarm online.

The ABC article states that “[t]hese powers are only enforceable under a public health state of emergency, as was declared in Western Australia on 23 March 2020, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Dr. Rocco Loiacono, senior lecturer at the Curtin Law School in Western Australia, told LifeSiteNews that “there is no basis for any public health emergency since there has not been any community transmission of the virus in WA since early April!”

“The government should have declared the emergency over months ago,” Loiacono said, “but of course they will not now relinquish these newfound powers.”

Last month, Australian prime minister Scott Morrison announced that his government had made an agreement with the British pharmaceutical company Astrazeneca to supply Australians with their coronavirus vaccine for free, providing that the vaccine passes clinical trials. A few weeks after Morrison’s statement, worldwide trials for Astrazeneca’s coronavirus vaccine, which uses cell lines from an aborted baby, were temporarily stopped after a U.K. trial participant was taken ill.

Shortly after announcing the agreement with Astrazeneca, Morrison first said a coronavirus vaccine will be made “as mandatory as you can possibly make it” before quickly walking back the comments somewhat and saying the vaccine “is not going to be compulsory” and that “we can’t hold someone down and make them take it.”

Source: Australian state law empowers officials to forcibly remove underwear to administer vaccine
Well done in getting this to the forum.....it is very eye-opening. It's also ironic that I've seen more Canadian reporters getting the truth out these days, that even those in the States. Good for them.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what the article says, officials there called a public health state of emergency. I'm not sure if this includes marshal law.
It's a defacto undeclared Marshall law measure, still at the lowest rungs.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no problems with you calling me a "stupid person" by saying that I am a "dolt," as you have shown that you lack the wisdom, to know who is being stupid in this thread.

A wise person would be a lot more cautious and consider whether or not they should post in a fake news thread.
Yet off it, and show some helpful comments. Reveal your rendition then of what's happen' in your neck of the woods...sweet odours and pleasantries for all then...

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct. It does not refute the article you linked to. And if I observe something in the States that I think needs to be discussed, I do not shy away from doing so and I care nothing for anyone's thin skinned emotional tantrums that such observations may spark. Discussion is to be encouraged regardless our distance... If I'm wrong about anything I observed I am sure they're will be many who will point out the error of my ways. And so they should. But if I had shut up and said nothing, I would never have been corrected right?
I've mainly objected to comments from people from other countries when they make general statements about the U.S. that I know are not accurate. (I know I accused you of this recently. :)) I mean, I've been involved in U.S. politics for decades, but I wouldn't consider myself to be an expert by any means even though I've worked closely with state legislators on the issue of education reform.

Like I told Jay, I would welcome info about laws in the U.S. that can affect my family.... So many U.S. federal and state laws slide under the radar; it's almost impossible to stay informed. And this is my motive for posting the info in this thread--to inform!

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a defacto undeclared Marshall law measure, still at the lowest rungs.
I'm not an expert on marshal law, so I hesitate to comment. I don't believe it's ever been declared in the U.S. in my lifetime. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I think that the leftists want Trump to declare it so that they can start a revolution. I pray that it doesn't come to this!

Reactions: APAK

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this law doesn't make any sense, that's scary for the country of A.U.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Australian state law empowers officials to forcibly remove underwear to administer vaccine

Law enforcement has the legal power 'to remove anything (including underwear) that the relevant person is wearing' if it's determined that that person must be vaccinated.

WESTERN AUSTRALIA, September 24, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — The state of Western Australia has legislated to allow police officers or other “authorised officers” to restrain individuals and, if deemed necessary, forcibly remove their underwear in order to administer a vaccine.

LifeSiteNews recently became aware of the legislation and is in communication with a number of residents of Western Australia who, until recently, were unaware of the extraordinary powers granted to the government in state law.

(a) to apprehend and detain the person to whom the direction applies (the relevant person) and take the relevant person to a place where the person is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

(b) to detain the relevant person at the place where he or she is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

(i) to enable a medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment to be carried out; or

(d) to remove anything (including underwear) that the relevant person is wearing, if —

(i) the removal of the thing is reasonably necessary to enable a medical examination or medical treatment to be carried out or, as the case requires, to enable the person to be vaccinated; and

(ii) the relevant person is given a reasonable opportunity to remove the thing himself or herself, and refuses or fails to do so.​

On the Western Australia government website showing “Original Acts as passed” for Western Australian legislation, the text is included in the original 2016 Public Health Act. An updated version of the act as of September 12, 2020 is also available on the government website and includes the same text.

An Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) “fact check” article on the issue was published in June this year when some social media–users first became aware of the legislation and raised alarm online.

The ABC article states that “[t]hese powers are only enforceable under a public health state of emergency, as was declared in Western Australia on 23 March 2020, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Dr. Rocco Loiacono, senior lecturer at the Curtin Law School in Western Australia, told LifeSiteNews that “there is no basis for any public health emergency since there has not been any community transmission of the virus in WA since early April!”

“The government should have declared the emergency over months ago,” Loiacono said, “but of course they will not now relinquish these newfound powers.”

Last month, Australian prime minister Scott Morrison announced that his government had made an agreement with the British pharmaceutical company Astrazeneca to supply Australians with their coronavirus vaccine for free, providing that the vaccine passes clinical trials. A few weeks after Morrison’s statement, worldwide trials for Astrazeneca’s coronavirus vaccine, which uses cell lines from an aborted baby, were temporarily stopped after a U.K. trial participant was taken ill.

Shortly after announcing the agreement with Astrazeneca, Morrison first said a coronavirus vaccine will be made “as mandatory as you can possibly make it” before quickly walking back the comments somewhat and saying the vaccine “is not going to be compulsory” and that “we can’t hold someone down and make them take it.”

Source: Australian state law empowers officials to forcibly remove underwear to administer vaccine

It's another violation against Christianity to force someone to be given a vaccine. But more it's just criminal. Who's to say the vaccine is safe?

Oh, but I see there is a question to the validity of the news, sorry. But yeah, a lot of dictatorship going on here in the USA. So it's somewhat believable.

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Everybody is trying to act all serious and all of a sudden out of the blue,.. there's this random guy that starts taunting them. XDDD!!!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@Prayer Warrior There are all sorts of variations to the theme. More generally, up here in Canada, a judge legalized toplessness; it's one thing not to favour it, quite another to oppose it actively, I suppose. (Must not digress too much...)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Prayer Warrior There are all sorts of variations to the theme. More generally, up here in Canada, a judge legalized toplessness; it's one thing not to favour it, quite another to oppose it actively, I suppose. (Must not digress too much...)
A good example of why judges shouldn't be legislating from the bench! :eek:

Reactions: JohnDB

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Prayer Warrior I know what you mean, but it can also be an acknowledgment of what is already widely practised; I guess the idea was not to harrass sunbathers, I suppose...
Lol, I'm not too worried about sunbathers being harassed. I'm more concerned with women dressing modestly. :)