On my way to Italy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I left Cameroon for Italy on the 2nd of May 2023. Arrived Nigeria on the 14th of May 2023. I am with other Nigerians tracing our way to Agadez, Niger.

Many will rebuke me but think it is better than begging. I hope to make it to Italy. I took so much time to investigate the risk involves. Life in Cameroon have been more risky that the adventure i am into.

Please pray for me. I will always check here. Nomatter what I have to go through,

Love and prayers

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
So far, I had an accident that affected my eyes but it healed fast. Also chickenpox but God has been faithful

• Sad
Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I left Cameroon for Italy on the 2nd of May 2023. Arrived Nigeria on the 14th of May 2023. I am with other Nigerians tracing our way to Agadez, Niger.

Many will rebuke me but think it is better than begging. I hope to make it to Italy. I took so much time to investigate the risk involves. Life in Cameroon have been more risky that the adventure i am into.

Please pray for me. I will always check here. Nomatter what I have to go through,

Love and prayers
Praying for you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you.
Amadeus , visualize the beauty of this ,
One day the lambs are all gonna take a trip . RIGHT TO THE CELESTIAL KINGDOM
where there will be no more suffering , no more tears , no more pain ,
JUST JOY IN THE LORD WHO SAVED US . our bodies will never grow old
we will never have any evil in our flesh again . JUST NEW BODIES where we shall forever PRAISE THE GLORIOUS KING WHO SAVED US .
Now aint that just a wonderful Day to ponder on . TILL THEN , we must do all to Point to Christ .
HE ALONE SAVES , none else can . ALL else graves . ONLY JESUS SAVES . now lift those hands and let us rejoice
and rejoice again and again in the LORD who is our hope and our salvation . yeah . SING to the KING my friend . WE have all hope .
FOR THE LORD IS OUR HOPE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will be prayed for my friend . The JOY of the LORD is our strength and the salvation of GOD is our joy .
REJOICE IN THE CHRIST OF GOD . THE LORD has given us all hope in HIM . Now lift those hands and praise and thank the LORD .

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Love and prayers
Praying for the refugees.

Is Italy accepting refugees?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lambs are sourjorners , pilgrams who look for the CITY WHose builder and maker is GOD .
PRAISE GOD , PRAISE THE GLORIOUS CHRIST OF GOD . FOr a city HE has prepared for us .
This life is but a vapor . As we travel through the valley of the shadow of death , fear no evil
FOR THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS . NOW raise those hands , ITS LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME .
For here we have no CONTINUING CITY , but we sure await the ONE TO COME . LIFT THOSE HANDS up
LEt the KING OF GLORY BE PRAISED .

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there no way your group can be  vetted by the authorities of other countries for those whom seek  asylum bc of ruthless wars & political upheaval?
We are told for the believers & followers of Christ that there will be persecutions, hardships, and many will come against those who  believe in HIS NAME.
Humanitarian efforts must be sought after & through proper channels. This world is nearly 9 billion strong in overcrowding and growing every nano- second.
THE END MUST SURELY BE NEAR, but how much more EVIL is to come for ALL!
prayer-gfaa6f0a81_1280.png

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Love and prayers
My prayers are with you brother in Christ. I hope you will be safe and blessed!

Reactions: Cassandra

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there no way your group can be  vetted by the authorities of other countries for those whom seek  asylum bc of ruthless wars & political upheaval?
We are told for the believers & followers of Christ that there will be persecutions, hardships, and many will come against those who  believe in HIS NAME.
Humanitarian efforts must be sought after & through proper channels. This world is nearly 9 billion strong in overcrowding and growing every nano- second.
View attachment 33178
vetting will soon be VERY UNFRIENDLY TO TRUE CHRISTAINS .
They will happily let in transgender and rainbow accepting refugees , but let a lamb show up . AND IT WILL BE RE ROUTED
to a RE EDUCATION CENTER where it will be given the choice to conform ......................OR DIE .
Think it cant happen . Just watch where the laws are headed . THEY aint CHRISTAIN FRIENDLY laws .
The only christains that society will accept and tolerate are the SOLD OUT ALL INCLUSIVE ONES .
AND PS , they aint christains IF THEY SOLD OUT now are they . We are about to face betrayals and persecutions my dear friend .
AND worse , the unified all inclusive churches and religoins , WILL BE CO HELPERS to betraying us unto authorities .
ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN . just watch .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The conflict as I understand it, is a civil war between the French-speaking majority and the English-speaking minority-- over language and political/governmental control.

Forgive me for saying so-- but it sounds like something you should work out in your own country while seeking legal political asylum rather than illegal immigration. There is a process and you should follow it.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
vetting will soon be VERY UNFRIENDLY TO TRUE CHRISTAINS .
They will happily let in transgender and rainbow accepting refugees , but let a lamb show up . AND IT WILL BE RE ROUTED
to a RE EDUCATION CENTER where it will be given the choice to conform ......................OR DIE .
Think it cant happen . Just watch where the laws are headed . THEY aint CHRISTAIN FRIENDLY laws .
The only christains that society will accept and tolerate are the SOLD OUT ALL INCLUSIVE ONES .
AND PS , they aint christains IF THEY SOLD OUT now are they . We are about to face betrayals and persecutions my dear friend .
AND worse , the unified all inclusive churches and religoins , WILL BE CO HELPERS to betraying us unto authorities .
ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN . just watch .
I did not necessarily mean "christians" to be vetted but refugees. Many folks flee for many reasons but there is a right way & a wrong way to leave one's country & gain entry into another country.

Regardless of the slogan, "America " ain't free. We receive none of the benefits afforded to others from outside whom enter. We are taxed @ every turn & it's climbing, education & medical cost keep rising ect.

I'm not against migrants but I do stand for the correct way to become a part of another country's citizenry!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did necessarily mean "christians" to be vetted but refugees. Many folks flee for many reasons but there is a right way & a wrong way to leave one's country & gain entry into another country.

Regardless of the slogan, "America " ain't free. We receive none of the benefits afforded to others from outside whom enter. We are taxed @ every turn & it's climbing, education & medical cost keep rising ect.

I'm not against migrants but I do stand for the correct way to become a part of another country's citizenry!
Speaking of the celestial kingdom . THERES ONLY ONE RIGHT WAY INTO that KINGDOM . HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST .
all other religoins Have zero access in . Just a good reminder .
Budda cant get a person into the kingdom of GOD , nor can the gods of the hindus or any other god for that matter .
ONLY JESUS CAN . ITS that dire important to BELIEVE ON HIM . No matter what this all inclusive generation
is saying and teaching , IT WONT BE HEEDED by a lamb . A lamb KNOWS there is but ONE WAY IN ,
JESUS CHRIST and ye must beleive . But there are many paths to destruction . all other religoins LEAD TO THAT broad path
that very broad road . BUT JESUS and HE ALONE is the narrow way , the only name whereby one may be saved .
And i bank all i have on THAT . HE ALONE . and ONLY HE can save a soul .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I did necessarily mean "christians" to be vetted but refugees. Many folks flee for many reasons but there is a right way & a wrong way to leave one's country & gain entry into another country.

It is clear you have not been in dire straits to the point where you are prepared risk your life crossing an ocean on an overcrowded inflatable?

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
View attachment 33178
In Niger, we dare not even present ourselves to the authority here. They will
It is clear you have not been in dire straits to the point where you are prepared risk your life crossing an ocean on an overcrowded inflatable?
It worth taking the risk my dear @quietthinker . Many will not understand what we go through day by day.