Illegal and unsafe route to safety

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Colossians 3:8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. When you deal with emotion God's way, you feel it, vent it in a safe way (possibly complaining to an innocent third party) where no one is harmed, and then release it.

Reactions: Debp

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I will love to use this opportunity to appreciate those individuals who saw the danger in crossing through the Mediterranean to Italy, took out time to counsel me and encourages me with love to go back to Yaounde.
Tim. 4:2 Believers are expected to confront other believers when they fall into sin. Like somebody who stumbles into quicksand, it is unlikely they will pull themselves out unaided.
People need someone to grab their hand when trouble sucks them down. We have been battling on exploiting the opportunities available around me that we serve the need of the population and that will also serve my own need.
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

I have put up notices around town to render some services to people in exchange

Attachments

• 20230613_072234.jpg
    20230613_072234.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Debp

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your bend fails to take into account that Jesus quote goes both ways.

Illegals, breaking the law and trespassing across a border into a foreign country unlawfully is an act against the "least of these", those who must work harder to net more 8ncome to survive because higher taxes insure those illegals benefit for their crime at lawful tax payers expense.And thus that act is also against Jesus.
'it is expedient that one man dies for the nation' ...Caiaphas. John 11:48-50
...and so murder was justified in their own heads while exonerating themselves. It's the way a religious mindset does it!

Jesus drew their attention to the same principle by highlighting their rules on Corban....... adding, 'and many such things you do'
Mark 7:9-13

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will love to use this opportunity to appreciate those individuals who saw the danger in crossing through the Mediterranean to Italy, took out time to counsel me and encourages me with love to go back to Yaounde.
Tim. 4:2 Believers are expected to confront other believers when they fall into sin. Like somebody who stumbles into quicksand, it is unlikely they will pull themselves out unaided.
People need someone to grab their hand when trouble sucks them down. We have been battling on exploiting the opportunities available around me that we serve the need of the population and that will also serve my own need.
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

I have put up notices around town to render some services to people in exchange
That's good that you put up some notices trying to get work! You will probably find that as you do some work, you will be helped by others.

When people see someone that is willing to work to help themselves, people want to help that person!

Reactions: Keturah

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather than throwing money at Internet Forum panhandlers-- I want to encourage kind-hearted folks to support ministries that are making a real difference in entire communities, providing services for thousands and changing lives with the love of Christ instead of wasting money on dishonest actors.

I was hesitant to share this, but since it is close to my heart I will, and since I know for a fact that Plavious has not been forthcoming at all in his story-telling here I want to offer a good option to folks inclined to want to help. If God lays it on your heart to do so, here is a better way to give, rather than to that self-serving entity we call @Plavious

I was in a small-group Bible Study (our church calls them Growth Groups) where I met two remarkable people, the likes of which I'd never before encountered. I listened as Jae Evans and his wife Deborah shared with us one evening, that he felt led to do something new, something different and worthwhile. He lived near me along the coast in north county San Diego, and he announced that he had this burden for people in need and that he wanted to make a difference in the lives of others. We've all heard and felt this way-- maybe some of us even in hearing stories from folks like Plavious here, but Jae and Debra-- at one of our growth group meetings he asked us to pray with him as he shared his plans.

Our church is a major sponsor of Compassion International, and Jae and Deborah had been touched deeply when one of our church pastors returned from a trip to Nairobi. The need was shared with our church, and in one weekend-- 2300 children were sponsored at $38 each/month -a commitment not for a day, or as a handout, but for the entire educational life of these children-- until they turn18 years old. It's life changing for them, and for those of us who jumped on board, it was life-changing as well. Each of my boys-- just grade-school age themselves, took on sponsoring a kid their exact same age, --a great lesson for them, to share the burdens of others and to be thankful for our own circumstance, that we are not challenged in the same way. They were able to write letters and communicate with the kids we sponsored and that was only the beginning of our involvement with Compassion International. We went on to support their work in Haiti also.

But for Jae and Deb-- that wasn't enough, such was the deep calling they felt. Jae went on a trip to South Africa, where he saw starving kids, many of them unsupported, underfed and malnourished and he decided that Paarl was the place where he could make a real impact, not on a handful of kids, but on the whole community. They sold their multi-million dollar house in Southern California, moved to Paarl and using his engineering expertise and the proceeds from their home sale, Jae and Deb self-funded the construction of a commercial kitchen that could cook some 500 meals a day, which they did.....

That was only the beginning. Jae's vision was to make the kitchen self-sustainable. He hired locals to operate the kitchen, he bought supplies locally, supporting the community and he fed the kids each day and he organized and established a true ministry that focused on supplying good, nutritious food, but also catered to their spiritual needs, sharing the love of Christ with every meal. The meals they needed, but Jae and Deborah recognized that even the food was only a temporary thing-- what those kids needed most was -outside the bowl- and the ministry of that name was founded.

Now some 15 years later, following those beginning moments at Growth Group.... Jae and Deb have built Super Kitchens in ten countries. They've served millions of meals and are on track to feed up to 15,000 meals per day--- at EACH Super Kitchen. The goal is to provide 500,000 meals per day by 2025. They have already provided more than 27 Million meals.

Consider helping folks in need, in a tangible and lasting way-

Feel free to remove this link if posting it violates any forum rules.

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dozens Of Migrants Drown In Greece's Shipwreck Tragedy (Worthy News Radio)

ATHENS (Worthy News-Telegram)— Authorities in Greece said Wednesday that at least 59 migrants drowned, and more were feared missing after their overloaded boat capsized and sank off Greece in the country's deadliest shipwreck this year. Worthy News Radio learned than 100 have been rescued, but search and recovery operations continued.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was hesitant to share this, but since it is close to my heart I will, and since I know for a fact that Plavious has not been forthcoming at all in his story-telling here I want to offer a good option to folks inclined to want to help. If God lays it on your heart to do so, here is a better way to give, rather than to that self-serving entity we call @Plavious
@Plavious I am so sorry brother that others speak poorly of you. Be encouraged that some of us here hear your plight even in the face of misrepresentation.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Plavious I am so sorry brother that others speak poorly of you. Be encouraged that some of us here hear your plight even in the face of misrepresentation.

Why reply to me, when addressing him? The only one misrepresenting themselves is Plavious— he is that face of misrepresentation you mention.

You have a lot to say for someone who knows so little. Go out in your backyard and fill up on that Idiospermum that’s growing.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why reply to me, when addressing him? The only one misrepresenting themselves is Plavious— he is that face of misrepresentation you mention.

You have a lot to say for someone who knows so little. Go out in your backyard and fill up on that Idiospermum that’s growing.
Mr E, it appears to me from the underside of the World that large slabs of folks within the borders of your Northern patch are so self focused, the plight of others is seen as a small thing. It saddens me that those most privileged should dismiss those struggling, even speak poorly of them.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr E, it appears to me from the underside of the World that large slabs of folks within the borders of your Northern patch are so self focused, the plight of others is seen as a small thing. It saddens me that those most privileged should dismiss those struggling, even speak poorly of them.

Well that’s you.

I’m just a letter carrier on his route. I don’t worry too much about the yapping coming from the other side of the pickets.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well that’s you.

I’m just a letter carrier on his route. I don’t worry too much about the yapping coming from the other side of the pickets.
In that case, I think it's definitely time for honest self reflection.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Dear @quietthinker I am learning so much. He is Right. If you are able to do so much to a brother/sister, it is a great think. It must not always be me. It doesn't matter who help is reader to but so long is it is in Jesus name, it is done to my brother or sister. He deserves a hug.

If God had have wanted to rescue me at this moment, even the American army combine with Russian army Cannot stop it. It is is not to me, it is done to a brother. I am happy someone, somewhere has got a beautiful smile.

Praise the living Jesus

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better. I don't think it is needed now. I have both hands and legs. All attempts are all ways give hope and late bedeviled. What is so funny is when one doesn't need help but you propose and later criticize. I am better as u am that walk with pretenders.
Hopefully you did you proposal intentionally to get at me. As God will have it, I refuse inbox and the offer. When it will be God's time, you will not have the power to stop me. The will be the work of my hand, that will be my sweat and not a kind of give a later curse.
I Never inboxed you, to say otherwise is a lie.
I spoke my piece about scammers, moochers, & illegal immigration !

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have you ever considered the ridiculous uninformed unconscious of the facts against the forum panhandler non-thinker posts like Tinman does?

Contrary to reality. Only in Tinmans case they focus on being contrary to the Bible and Christianity. Where they are similar is QT posts contrary to Christian members opinions.

One account posts contrary to Christianity The other posts as self righteous and judgemental while opining contrary to Christians whose perspective is colored by Christianity.

Think of their names. One fictional character had no brain and no heart.One isn't quiet yet demonstrates they don't think before they post. And there's a lack of heart in anyone who makes a hobby out of trolling Christians.

Who insists it isn't Christian to refuse to be conned by someone exposed as a conman?
For all we know the panhandler could be yet another of their accounts.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I Never inboxed you, to say otherwise is a lie.
I spoke my piece about scammers, moochers, & illegal immigration !
You are worried about the world situation just like anyone. In my masters causes at the University, I learned about emotional intelligence. How to manage my feelings vis a vis the others. I had also learned about people reactions and how to react to diverse situations.

Everyone here is acting base of the world situation. The only good news is that in the end, our Saviour Jesus Christ is glorified

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the LAST I have to say here !
View attachment 33646

I’m glad it tickled you, but in all seriousness a little reflection is in order.

Someone here might well have given poor @Plavious $5, $10, $50 or $500 that could have helped him along on his quest to illegally attempt a sea crossing and might have ended with a subsequent drowning that would have widowed his wife and orphaned his kids as one of those 59.

My ‘stink-eye’ put nothing in his pocket, but may well have saved his life, while returning him to the responsibilities as a father and husband that he was abandoning.

So who really did him a favor?

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m glad it tickled you, but in all seriousness a little reflection is in order.

Someone here might well have given poor @Plavious $5, $10, $50 or $500 that could have helped him along on his quest to illegally attempt a sea crossing and might have ended with a subsequent drowning that would have widowed his wife and orphaned his kids as one of those 59.

My ‘stink-eye’ put nothing in his pocket, but may well have saved his life, while returning him to the responsibilities as a father and husband that he was abandoning.

So who really did him a favor?
This wasn't in response to you but rather the pseudo about-face of some, when called upon to justify their actions.❤️
I despise lies & deceit!