On the internet I found a solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

do you believe there is a solution; if so post it

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the Servants of God repent as such ? there is no need for a servant of God to repent and turn to Christ, because if they are a servant of God (Israel) they never strayed from God in the first place, now did they ?
The Servants of God are the ones who abide with Jesus as they know him, as we all know that Jesus is the King of Israel, he is the King of the Servants of God.

Any person who states that the so called Jews of today are Israel is a fool ! they are of Satan, they are under Satan's power, as is anyone who does not know Jesus Christ and does not abide in him, shows such to be a fact.
No one can come to the Father but by his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ = Our Lord and Saviour.
The way is only through Jesus Christ, this Gate is a narrow one, not wide at all.
If Jesus does not know you, what are you then ?

Being a servant of God is an individual choice. They were a servant of God because as a nation they chose to be. Servants

But one by one successive generations did not choose to be servants to the point Israel ceased to be a servant, which is their present condition.

When Israel was a true servant salvation by grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ did not exist.

You're putting everything in terms of church, which is a false approach.

When Israel repents of the second coming it will not be his church, but is Israel.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Being a servant of God is an individual choice. They were a servant of God because as a nation they chose to be. Servants

But one by one successive generations did not choose to be servants to the point Israel ceased to be a servant, which is their present condition.

When Israel was a true servant salvation by grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ did not exist.

You're putting everything in terms of church, which is a false approach.

When Israel repents of the second coming it will not be his church, but is Israel.
Total nonsense, no one becomes a Servant out of choice.
Go back to Jacob and understand why he Became ! Israel ! and it was the Angel who said he was Israel, not himself.

Israel never ceased to be Israel ever, Jesus Christ is the Beginning and the End, remember that he is the King of Israel you know, so anyone who claims that he is not is in fact of Satan, the one who leads the whole world astray, that's what Satan does you know.

The true Church is the body of Christ, the people who abide in him and Jesus as the Head of such.
The Second coming is that all know this is a fact and abide in Him, they will abide in the King of Israel.
There is no second Jesus Christ, there is the One and only, as I said, he is the Alpha and the Omega, the Second Coming is a Spiritual thing first and foremost in all peoples lives at the time that you receive it.

Man does not bring in the second coming, man does not bring in the Kingdom, but it's given to you due to the Holy Spirit, no one can enter into such unless one is of the Holy Spirit. because they do not know of it, they are lost ! and under the power of Satan, who only leads the whole world astray with such madness.

Oh why look to the so called Jews nowadays, fact is they never "knew" God in the first place, no one can come to the Father but through his only begotten Son, why do people reject that fact and run off like a fool to people who don't have a clue. such is like a so called Christian asking a atheist what Christianity is all about and taking the word of a fool for it.

You are saying that, when Israel repents of the second coming it will not be his church, but is Israel ?
Fact is that true Israel does not need to repent and that saying that it will not be his church ? well that's Satanic for a start not to mention, but is Israel ? no ! it's not Israel it's Jesus Christ, Jesus means Salvation and Christ means Lord and Israel means Servants to the King of Israel.
The Servants do not rule supreme, because they always have the Lord Jesus as their Head.

Fact is CoreIssue, is that if it's not done in Jesus Christ, it's the workings of Satan. the Servants do not serve themselves, they serve salvation in Christ only as the Wellspring for all.

Reactions: Dave L

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Total nonsense, no one becomes a Servant out of choice.
Go back to Jacob and understand why he Became ! Israel ! and it was the Angel who said he was Israel, not himself.

Israel never ceased to be Israel ever, Jesus Christ is the Beginning and the End, remember that he is the King of Israel you know, so anyone who claims that he is not is in fact of Satan, the one who leads the whole world astray, that's what Satan does you know.

The true Church is the body of Christ, the people who abide in him and Jesus as the Head of such.
The Second coming is that all know this is a fact and abide in Him, they will abide in the King of Israel.
There is no second Jesus Christ, there is the One and only, as I said, he is the Alpha and the Omega, the Second Coming is a Spiritual thing first and foremost in all peoples lives at the time that you receive it.

Man does not bring in the second coming, man does not bring in the Kingdom, but it's given to you due to the Holy Spirit, no one can enter into such unless one is of the Holy Spirit. because they do not know of it, they are lost ! and under the power of Satan, who only leads the whole world astray with such madness.

Oh why look to the so called Jews nowadays, fact is they never "knew" God in the first place, no one can come to the Father but through his only begotten Son, why do people reject that fact and run off like a fool to people who don't have a clue. such is like a so called Christian asking a atheist what Christianity is all about and taking the word of a fool for it.

You are saying that, when Israel repents of the second coming it will not be his church, but is Israel ?
Fact is that true Israel does not need to repent and that saying that it will not be his church ? well that's Satanic for a start not to mention, but is Israel ? no ! it's not Israel it's Jesus Christ, Jesus means Salvation and Christ means Lord and Israel means Servants to the King of Israel.
The Servants do not rule supreme, because they always have the Lord Jesus as their Head.

Fact is CoreIssue, is that if it's not done in Jesus Christ, it's the workings of Satan. the Servants do not serve themselves, they serve salvation in Christ only as the Wellspring for all.

crazy.gif

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go on, there where conditiuons to that so list them and tick off those that the secular state of Israel keeps.

God is a God of Justice so is Israel a Godly state deserving of Gods protection or an ungodly state deserving his condemnation?

The land covenant to Abraham was unconditional and would be fulfilled through Israel.

The Bible says it will be fulfilled in the MK.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
such proves that you do not know the Holy Spirit or who Jesus Christ truly is in fact.

People who think it's all about the Land are fools, it's all about the Holy Spirit in fact ! world wide comprehending of who is the King of Israel and that is Jesus Christ and only him you shall serve.

The so called Jews and the Land mean zip.

This rubbish of treating the Arabs as they do is all Satanic, now I am not for the Arabs or Islam but the so called Zionist should not go about it as they do, because it's not the true Christian way for a start, Jesus would never support such evil.
No wonder the Arabs do not like the Zionist as they created the hostility's, the Zionist are much like the Nazis in many ways, in fact in all the worst ways.
The Jews do not pay them Arabs to move from the lands that they have lived for generations and they go destroying there livelihood knocking down there fruit trees and all.

I have contracted for wealthy Jews and found them to be the worst people ever to deal with, they use every trick in the book to try to get away without paying you, if they can and they show no humanity at all what so ever. them and Indians I would not give the time of day to when it comes to doing business with because they are nothing but total bastards, that you can not trust at all. all they try to do is destroy you and they do not care at all for what they do to others at all, they only think that they are smart, in playing such games, it's about what they call winning for themselves and trying to stand over all. it's a mongrel dog eat dog world and as savage as it gets and that's how they are going to run the world, it's totally Satanic and nothing is beyond there evil workings. I have to work in such peoples houses for weeks and I get to know them, it's not just a simple transaction that I am dealing with. so I had a gut full, so when any Indian rang me I would just drop the phone directly and Jews that were real rich I would not give the time of day, I have only had experience from 1971 with such games at play and I am happy that I have retired from that sheer hell, when I look back, having to work for yourself and deal with all the A holes. but the Jews and people from India took the Cake followed by white South Africans, to do business with ? apart from that well that's another different thing altogether.

Reactions: Dave L

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes he did but there was a catch. God gave them instructions on how they should live their lives "if" they wanted to keep His grace.
History has shown us that they have failed to follow His commandments and still defy Him to this day.

Ezekiel
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
You're wasting your time trying to advance the idea that God is no longer dealing with "Israel" who are really the descendants of the Khazars. Many here are "bless them that bless Israel" adherents, it has been pointed out that God said that about ABRAHAM - not Israel - and that the N.T. says only those who are belong to Christ are "Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise." I love 'em all anyway, bless their hearts LOL

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
such proves that you do not know the Holy Spirit or who Jesus Christ truly is in fact.

People who think it's all about the Land are fools, it's all about the Holy Spirit in fact ! world wide comprehending of who is the King of Israel and that is Jesus Christ and only him you shall serve.

The so called Jews and the Land mean zip.

This rubbish of treating the Arabs as they do is all Satanic, now I am not for the Arabs or Islam but the so called Zionist should not go about it as they do, because it's not the true Christian way for a start, Jesus would never support such evil.
No wonder the Arabs do not like the Zionist as they created the hostility's, the Zionist are much like the Nazis in many ways, in fact in all the worst ways.
The Jews do not pay them Arabs to move from the lands that they have lived for generations and they go destroying there livelihood knocking down there fruit trees and all.

I have contracted for wealthy Jews and found them to be the worst people ever to deal with, they use every trick in the book to try to get away without paying you, if they can and they show no humanity at all what so ever. them and Indians I would not give the time of day to when it comes to doing business with because they are nothing but total bastards, that you can not trust at all. all they try to do is destroy you and they do not care at all for what they do to others at all, they only think that they are smart, in playing such games, it's about what they call winning for themselves and trying to stand over all. it's a mongrel dog eat dog world and as savage as it gets and that's how they are going to run the world, it's totally Satanic and nothing is beyond there evil workings. I have to work in such peoples houses for weeks and I get to know them, it's not just a simple transaction that I am dealing with. so I had a gut full, so when any Indian rang me I would just drop the phone directly and Jews that were real rich I would not give the time of day, I have only had experience from 1971 with such games at play and I am happy that I have retired from that sheer hell, when I look back, having to work for yourself and deal with all the A holes. but the Jews and people from India took the Cake followed by white South Africans, to do business with ? apart from that well that's another different thing altogether.
Zionists are absolute experts at Propaganda and Projection. They've convinced the Christian world that God will "bless them that bless Israel" while waging war against our Savior and accuse their enemies of perpetrating the most heinous crimes against them for which they themselves are guilty.

Zionists don't even believe in the Biblical Messiah - they are all estoteric Kabbalists. They worship the devil in one of his many forms, as do the same types of esoterics found in the papacy, apostate protestantism, freemasonry, etc. .

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Says who?

Are you saying the Muslims have a claim to the land?

Read some history. There has always been a Jewish presence there.

Ah you are saying that the claim is bases on having occupied the land and not because God granted it to a 'religous state'.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah you are saying that the claim is bases on having occupied the land and not because God granted it to a 'religous state'.

I am saying God gave it to Israel, the people.

I did not say a word God said it was a religious state when he gave it, because when he gave it it didn't exist yet. So you have to look at all of its history from gift until the end of time.

Even then, the New Jerusalem is not a Gentile name.

It's foundation are the 12 apostles and its gates the 12 tribes of Israel.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am saying God gave it to Israel, the people.

I did not say a word God said it was a religious state when he gave it, because when he gave it it didn't exist yet. So you have to look at all of its history from gift until the end of time.

Even then, the New Jerusalem is not a Gentile name.

It's foundation are the 12 apostles and its gates the 12 tribes of Israel.

You are making a unique claim.
That only the jewish people have no moral or spiritual duty that no matter how they live. That God will honour them with a land.
Have you never read the curses that God warned would apply to His People if they did not keep his covernant?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are making a unique claim.
That only the jewish people have no moral or spiritual duty that no matter how they live. That God will honour them with a land.
Have you never read the curses that God warned would apply to His People if they did not keep his covernant?

My claim is from the Bible. Israel has been restored as a nation and that the second coming it will be restored as covenant nation.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My claim is from the Bible. Israel has been restored as a nation and that the second coming it will be restored as covenant nation.

That israel has been restored as a secular, godless state is fact. What is in dispute is whether God is honouring a state that has no regard for him.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Middle east SOLUTION?

You can NEVER EXPECT a SPIRITUAL PROBLEM to BE RESOLVED with a POLITICAL SOLUTION.

The Middle-East PROBLEM is SPIRITUAL...
It will be Resolved with a SPIRITUAL SOLUTION... When God Himself Intervenes.

God Created GOOD.
Man CORRUPTS.
God Makes RIGHTEOUS.

Glory to God,
Taken

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There can be no solution untill individuals are prepared to make peace and that means violating part of what they believe, so it won't happen.
Eith islam would have to give up the land and there hatred of Israel or Israel has to give up land.
Neither is prepared to do that.

And the reason why Israel will not give up the land is simple. It is theirs given to them by God.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes he did but there was a catch. God gave them instructions on how they should live their lives "if" they wanted to keep His grace.
History has shown us that they have failed to follow His commandments and still defy Him to this day.

Ezekiel
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

I was under the impression that God gave them the land of Israel, not the land of grace.