On the internet I found a solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

do you believe there is a solution; if so post it

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No kidding, as if we dont know that, and no Israel is not Bound to Christ untill they let Him be there King.

The yrejecyed Him way back here

1Sa 8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
1Sa 8:5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
1Sa 8:6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.
1Sa 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
But Israel did know who Jesus Christ was and accepted him, remember Nathaniel bro. remember all the others who were, there was Peter and Paul and all the rest, now who are they all then ? don't they count ? :confused:

All the Jews who rejected Jesus were not worthy of being Israel in fact at all:oops:, so God is finished with them. as Jesus pointed them all out for who they worshiped, their Father of lies and said they were murders from the beginning, you should try to grasp what Jesus says in the Bible bro. not to mention that it was God that kicked the Jews out of the Land because they did not cut it as to God, because they were taken in by Idol worship, you know what that stupid Star they idolise is don't you, you want to do a bit of study about that, St Stephen points it out for what it truly is in Acts bro. why don't people understand that it was a Egyptian god Remphan and Moloch that they truly do idolise in fact. Read Acts 7:47-53 best still, study all of Acts and you may wake up.

They had their way with Jesus, yes they killed all of Gods Prophets as well bro ! do you know the vineyard story bro.

So they are not Israel at all in fact. they are lost Jews or not even that.

How stupid to try to idolise what you think a race. where do you think anyone would be without the Holy Spirit bro ? well they can not be worthy for a start as to God. such only follow gods as they are lost.:(

Many people are of the tribe of Israel and Judah line that are true Christians bro, what do you think about them hey:cool:, not worthy, like Paul and Peter and all the rest to you;). fact is that you must be rejecting Jesus Christ in fact. :confused:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But Israel did know who Jesus Christ was and accepted him, remember Nathaniel bro. remember all the others who were, there was Peter and Paul and all the rest, now who are they all then ? don't they count ? :confused:

4 men dont make up Israel....

How stupid to try to idolise what you think a race. where do you think anyone would be without the Holy Spirit bro ? well they can not be worthy for a start as to God. such only follow gods as they are lost.:(

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

I guess God by your standards must be an Idolator

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If God didnt keep His promise to Israel, why would He bother keeping His promise to the gentiles? since we never really had a covenant with Him.. as for atheists, cant blame them, christians really dont show God to be any better than any other god, we certainly are not good ambassadors are we....??

God has kept every promise he made to Israel.

As I have repeatledly written the Israeliy state is not the same as Israel mention in the OT.
God is not bound to any covernant promises to secular atheistic Israely cityzens.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
4 men dont make up Israel....

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

I guess God by your standards must be an Idolator
I am informing you that true Israel is the Servants of God and that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel in fact.

By that standard one who rejects that Jesus Christ is not the King of Israel, must not truly a believer in him, they must have another jesus, because they are rejecting our Lord and Saviour or must be truly lacking faith in him. so such as they must be looking for another I believe, because I am saying that he is, in fact such.

I will Pray for you.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am informing you that true Israel is the Servants of God and that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel in fact.

By that standard one who rejects that Jesus Christ is not the King of Israel, must not truly a believer in him, they must have another jesus, because they are rejecting our Lord and Saviour or must be truly lacking faith in him. so such as they must be looking for another I believe, because I am saying that he is, in fact such.

I will Pray for you.
Do what you must most christians do... have fun..

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God has kept every promise he made to Israel.

As I have repeatledly written the Israeliy state is not the same as Israel mention in the OT.
God is not bound to any covernant promises to secular atheistic Israely cityzens.
He is in fact. God doesnt break His promises just because men do... His word never returns void, it accomplishes al lit set out to do..