On the internet I found a solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

do you believe there is a solution; if so post it

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The promise was fulfilled in 1947ad and instead of obeying the Lord's commandments they decided to throw bombs into school buses & the IDF snipers shooting little children while they sat at their UN sponsored school desks.
"They" have not changed and for this they will pay the ultimate price.

What propaganda have you been reading?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No way. The land covenant includes a vastly larger area that Israel has never occupied yet.

Israel was restored as the nation in 1948, but not the covenant nation.

That is right. The land will go up as far as Damascus.

D

Dave L

And the reason why Israel will not give up the land is simple. It is theirs given to them by God.
“For all the promises of God in him [Jesus] are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” (2 Corinthians 1:20) (KJV 1900)

The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me.” (Leviticus 25:23)

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.” (Galatians 3:16)

Reactions: marksman

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2. There were acts of terrorism on both sides at the time that Israel was founded.
3. Since then there have been several attempts to have both sides live peaceably and they have always failed.

At the time of Israel being founded, they did not commit acts of terrorism. What they did was to defend themselves.

From the day Israel was founded the Palestinians have never attempted to live peaceably.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2. There were acts of terrorism on both sides at the time that Israel was founded.
True
Not true.

5. Iran will never allow the Palestinians to reach a genuine agreement to live in peace, and funds the daily terrorism of the Palestinians.
Not true, You only say this because it gives you an excuse to hate one more day
True.

4. The Palestinians will never be satisfied until they have killed every Jew (*driven them into the sea* = wiped them out) and taken over the land of Israel.
You only say this because it gives you an excuse to hate one more day
The Palestinians have said it numerous times

6. The Muslim and Arab world are committed to the destruction of Israel.
If that were true Israel would already be destroyed
You have forgotten one thing. God is on their side and he has said they will not be wiped out. Just look at the 1967 and 1973 attack on them. In all, Israel has had to defend itself against the enemy in 15 wars of varying kind.

Israel has a right to defend itself and take every measure necessary to protect its citizens.
The Palestinians have that same right too.
Except that no one is attacking them. They attack Israel who defend themselves.

8. The United Nations is committed to attacking and undermining Israel at every opportunity.
Then Israel should leave the UN and all the other world organizations. For satin will protect them through thick and thin until hell freezes over.

just my opinion :)-
How can a bit of cloth protect them?

And I am glad you said it is just your opinion as nothing you have said is based on facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: tooldtocare

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Any person who states that the so called Jews of today are Israel is a fool ! they are of Satan, they are under Satan's power, as is anyone who does not know Jesus Christ and does not abide in him, shows such to be a fact.
No one can come to the Father but by his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ = Our Lord and Saviour.

Just to let you know Reggie that I am not a fool as I have one theological degree and three university degrees and universities do not enrol fools.

And for a nation that is controlled by Satan, God is doing a hell of a lot for them, especially the fact that every day there are Jews acknowledging Jesus as the Messiah.

Netahanyu, in particular, is blessing Christians who are helping Israel.

Of all the 260 million Arabs surrounding Israel, they have been awarded nine Nobel prizes. Israels 6 million have been awarded 107 Nobel prizes.

If it were not for the fact that they have been treated in Israeli hospitals, many Palestinians would be dead today.

I suggest that before you throw your theories around like confetti, you find out a few facts first.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

I was under the impression that God gave them the land of Israel, not the land of grace.
Is "Honest Charlie" the used car salesman really honest? Is "Israel" really Israel because they say so?

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And the reason why Israel will not give up the land is simple. It is theirs given to them by God.

You are assuming that Israel's return is in accordace with God's will for them.
From the OT please show where a disobedient Israel was blessed by God?
Can you show that present day Israel is seeking to honour and serve God?
Remember if they are seeking God they will be following Jesus.
So it follows they are disobedient.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are assuming that Israel's return is in accordace with God's will for them.
From the OT please show where a disobedient Israel was blessed by God?
Can you show that present day Israel is seeking to honour and serve God?
Remember if they are seeking God they will be following Jesus.
So it follows they are disobedient.

Sorry but you want it all to be nice and neat and to fit in with your theology, but it doesn't work that way.

The Jews are God's special people that he chose to be his example and representative on earth. He has dealt with them like no other nation and they are central to the fulfilment of his plan and purpose for the end times so they cannot be ruled out because they have been naughty boys.

And you are speaking as though every Jew is the same which cannot be farther from the truth. As of now, many Jews have accepted Christ as the Messiah and there are many messianic congregations in Israel. They will continue to grow.

As we move towards the end time the Jews will fall into line with the plans God has for them, so don't worry your little head about them. What God has planned will happen you can be sure of that.

If that is not the case then God is not God.

D

Dave L

Sorry, that is too vague for me to grasp.
God removed the unbelievers from Israel leaving only the believers under Christ as Israel. The broken off call themselves Israel, but they are in fact gentiles, since God abolished circumcision. It was circumcision that made one a physical member of OT Israel. So "Honest Charlie" and the State of "Israel" are such in name only. And not who they claim to be.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God removed the unbelievers from Israel leaving only the believers under Christ as Israel. The broken off call themselves Israel, but they are in fact gentiles, since God abolished circumcision. It was circumcision that made one a physical member of OT Israel. So "Honest Charlie" and the State of "Israel" are such in name only. And not who they claim to be.

Weird, definitely weird.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How do you know? Have you surveyed all the Jews in Israel to see if they follow the moral law?

Make up your mind is Israel to opperate under the OT covernant which applied to all Israel or under the NT covernant which requires individuals to follow Jesus.

Either way the state of Israel does not conform to either covernant.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Make up your mind is Israel to opperate under the OT covernant which applied to all Israel or under the NT covernant which requires individuals to follow Jesus.

Either way the state of Israel does not conform to either covernant.

Why christians have such issues with Israel il lnever know

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

He hasnt changed His mind

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why christians have such issues with Israel il lnever know

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

He hasnt changed His mind

And this 'New Covenant' with Israel is ........
You don't say what this new covenant is, it in my opinion is Jesus.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And this 'New Covenant' with Israel is ........
You don't say what this new covenant is, it in my opinion is Jesus.
guess you didnt read the post

First to the Jews than to the gentiles

Rom_11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Yes they will become Jealous, because we have grace and the law was a burden to them, we got the easy way, but there savior will be revealed when God removes the veil from there eyes.

Last edited: