On the internet I found a solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

do you believe there is a solution; if so post it

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is because of them we have our salvation, and it is because of Gods promise to then that they will be saved, where you or anyone else thinks.
Fact is it's because of Jesus Christ that we have Salvation in fact, if it was not for Jesus all would never of had Salvation at all, do you know that is a fact.

What Jews were ever Saved without Jesus Christ ? Non in fact.

A people who do not have salvation are worthless, so why look to such, as such is just madness. you should try and remember that it's all about Jesus Christ in fact and anyone who looks away from him are fools in fact. so I say to you to come too Jesus Christ to be Saved.
Who says come to the so called Jews to be saved ? that's blasphemy ! not to mention that the poor sods are rejection Jesus Christ so it's fitting that I point that fact out to you all.

I am saying that Jesus Christ is the way and you are rejecting that and saying that the so called Jews are the way. you are a peddling a lie and rejecting Jesus Christ in fact. you are with the so called Jews claiming to bee looking for another Jesus because you all reject the one and true Jesus Christ that has been here for 2000 years.

Anyone will be saved if they come to Jesus Christ in fact and it's been that way for 2000 years in fact. and yes the true Israelites did follow Jesus Remember and the false did not come to know him, not to mention reject him, do you remember what they did to him ? do you want me to point it all out. or would that be pejorative not to point out who gave Grace.

It's true I am not Politically Correct so I do not follow such works, as the art of politics is never correct, I know this fact so I do not attempt to play the game of it's deceptions. if it comes across that I am not trying to appease you, it's because I am not wanting to appease anyone, as I am not that smooth. as reality's hit one in the face, do they not.

When I was Born Again it was like being hit with the Truth, Wham ! I was blown away ! it was an experience that you never forget.
I may of swallowed your Jew idolising rubbish before that day maybe, but when you have had a experience with Jesus Christ face to face you know him !

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fact is it's because of Jesus Christ that we have Salvation in fact, if it was not for Jesus all would never of had Salvation at all, do you know that is a fact.

What Jews were ever Saved without Jesus Christ ? Non in fact.

A people who do not have salvation are worthless, so why look to such, as such is just madness. you should try and remember that it's all about Jesus Christ in fact and anyone who looks away from him are fools in fact. so I say to you to come too Jesus Christ to be Saved.
Who says come to the so called Jews to be saved ? that's blasphemy ! not to mention that the poor sods are rejection Jesus Christ so it's fitting that I point that fact out to you all.

I am saying that Jesus Christ is the way and you are rejecting that and saying that the so called Jews are the way. you are a peddling a lie and rejecting Jesus Christ in fact. you are with the so called Jews claiming to bee looking for another Jesus because you all reject the one and true Jesus Christ that has been here for 2000 years.

Anyone will be saved if they come to Jesus Christ in fact and it's been that way for 2000 years in fact. and yes the true Israelites did follow Jesus Remember and the false did not come to know him, not to mention reject him, do you remember what they did to him ? do you want me to point it all out. or would that be pejorative not to point out who gave Grace.

It's true I am not Politically Correct so I do not follow such works, as the art of politics is never correct, I know this fact so I do not attempt to play the game of it's deceptions. if it comes across that I am not trying to appease you, it's because I am not wanting to appease anyone, as I am not that smooth. as reality's hit one in the face, do they not.

When I was Born Again it was like being hit with the Truth, Wham ! I was blown away ! it was an experience that you never forget.
I may of swallowed your Jew idolising rubbish before that day maybe, but when you have had a experience with Jesus Christ face to face you know him !
Oh you are getting riled are you not,

Joh 19:10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
Joh 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

If God had deemed it not to be so, it would never have happened if not for them you would have no salvation so why so angry??

Joh 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
Joh 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

Yes in the end the Veil will be removed from their eyes and they will know there messiah,

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It might be an issue if there were such a group as Palestinians. There never was a Palestine country per se. The entire area was under Ottoman control until Britain got it after WW I and then it was called Trans Jordan. It wasn't until the 1960's that Palestinian became a major identifying word. Even many believer with roots to those people say that Palestinian is a made up term and that there is no such thing as a Palestinian. No Arab country, except for news sound bites, accepts the idea of a Palestinian people.

If one studies the issue in depth, one sees almost a mirror situation and the arguments are shockingly similar to what Hitler used to annex the Sudetenland area of Czechoslovakia back in 1938. All that the PLO and Arafat did in th 1960's was take a page out of the play book of Hitler.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh you are getting riled are you not,

Joh 19:10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
Joh 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

If God had deemed it not to be so, it would never have happened if not for them you would have no salvation so why so angry??

Joh 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
Joh 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

Yes in the end the Veil will be removed from their eyes and they will know there messiah,

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
I am not riled at all, I am just pointing out the facts, if some are to stupid to understand that does not bother me at all, as what can you do with such people. so I do not bother with such as there is no point.

And yes to all the rest you have pointed out, but that does not justify them.

Fact or the matter is no one is justified as to being Gods People unless they know who Jesus Christ is in fact and that Israel are his Servants. and if you do not comprehend that fact then you do not Serve Jesus Christ or know him, that's the sad reality.

You know what there were Jews who knew that Jesus was the Christ 2000 ears back and they were true Israelites in fact as the Bible points this out.

You know what if one does not have he Holy Spirit you are nothing as to God. never was and never will be, that's the History lesson of the reality of Israel. so we see that when the Tribe of Israel failed and the tribe of Judah failed it was only due to that they were lost, do you understand that.
It was not about a race of people at all it was about God and such being worthy of God, we see that in Israel that that is the whole point, people were banished you know, did you know that fact, so it had nothing to do with race at all or such a one would not be banished would they, so you should stop with the Nazi type racist rubbish of some superior race madness, if it was to do with race then why would Jesus Christ come for the whole world to come and be saved, only a Satanic moron would reject that fact, do you understand that fact.

Do you understand that there is always morons within any race or any Nation and that there are people who can come to Jesus Christ regardless of race or Nation, God does not spite anyone, they only spite him, that's the way that it goes, malice is a one way street due to fools regardless of race as even the OT points out.
Anyone who rejects Holy Moses is not worthy of being Israel and fact is that not all were Israel, so there you go it's not about race and how about Cain hey ! do you remember him, what race was he ? oh don't speak bad about the Jews :confused: what gibberish :cool: the idolised people :eek: who reject God in fact :rolleyes:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am not riled at all, I am just pointing out the facts, if some are to stupid to understand that does not bother me at all, as what can you do with such people. so I do not bother with such as there is no point.

And yes to all the rest you have pointed out, but that does not justify them.

Fact or the matter is no one is justified as to being Gods People unless they know who Jesus Christ is in fact and that Israel are his Servants. and if you do not comprehend that fact then you do not Serve Jesus Christ or know him, that's the sad reality.

You know what there were Jews who knew that Jesus was the Christ 2000 ears back and they were true Israelites in fact as the Bible points this out.

You know what if one does not have he Holy Spirit you are nothing as to God. never was and never will be, that's the History lesson of the reality of Israel. so we see that when the Tribe of Israel failed and the tribe of Judah failed it was only due to that they were lost, do you understand that.
It was not about a race of people at all it was about God and such being worthy of God, we see that in Israel that that is the whole point, people were banished you know, did you know that fact, so it had nothing to do with race at all or such a one would not be banished would they, so you should stop with the Nazi type racist rubbish of some superior race madness, if it was to do with race then why would Jesus Christ come for the whole world to come and be saved, only a Satanic moron would reject that fact, do you understand that fact.

Do you understand that there is always morons within any race or any Nation and that there are people who can come to Jesus Christ regardless of race or Nation, God does not spite anyone, they only spite him, that's the way that it goes, malice is a one way street due to fools regardless of race as even the OT points out.
Anyone who rejects Holy Moses is not worthy of being Israel and fact is that not all were Israel, so there you go it's not about race and how about Cain hey ! do you remember him, what race was he ? oh don't speak bad about the Jews :confused: what gibberish :cool: the idolised people :eek: who reject God in fact :rolleyes:
As I said riled, God will save Israel because God is God and He will do what He has promised. I still cant understand why so many christians have chosen to take satans side and stand against Israel well that will be to there end.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As I said riled, God will save Israel because God is God and He will do what He has promised. I still cant understand why so many christians have chosen to take satans side and stand against Israel well that will be to there end.
God has Saved Israel you fool 2000 years ago and anyone who does not know that fact is not a Christian.
I cant understand why so many do not understand that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he Alpha and the Omega.
Why look to lost people who reject Jesus, you must be under a Satanic curse not to be able to see that fact for sure.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God has Saved Israel you fool 2000 years ago and anyone who does not know that fact is not a Christian.
I cant understand why so many do not understand that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he Alpha and the Omega.
Why look to lost people who reject Jesus, you must be under a Satanic curse not to be able to see that fact for sure.

AND so you have just committed a sin which is punishable by the second death by calling someone a fool. Nice going there. It is not in the law, it was something that Jesus said.

As for your claim that God saved Israel 2,000 years ago, this requires for you to clarify who or what you are talking about. No one is saved until they repent and they will repent if they are being drawn to God/Christ. At the present time Israel is being visited by their past iniquities of their fathers as well as their iniquities of continued idolatrous worship.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
AND so you have just committed a sin which is punishable by the second death by calling someone a fool. Nice going there. It is not in the law, it was something that Jesus said.

As for your claim that God saved Israel 2,000 years ago, this requires for you to clarify who or what you are talking about. No one is saved until they repent and they will repent if they are being drawn to God/Christ. At the present time Israel is being visited by their past iniquities of their fathers as well as their iniquities of continued idolatrous worship.
The Bible talks of fools many a time.

Nathaniel was a true Israelite, Jesus said so and Nathaniel knew that Jesus was the Christ directly, did you know that fact.
Not to mention that all the Jews who came to Jesus and believed were Saved, they were the first Christians, that means they knew who he was and followed him as Holy Moses said, that a true Israelite would know him.
If one followed in Holy Moses they would come to know and follow Jesus and if not, they are not Israel at all let alone a follower of Holy Moses.

As the fact is that Jesus is in fact the King of Israel ! ? so anyone who rejects that is a nobody not even worthy of being a true Israelite Jew in fact, but just totally lost as to God.

It's not a sin to call one a fool if they are, let alone due to ones total ignorance of rejecting that the true Israelite Jews who first knew and followed Jesus became the first Christians in fact.

Point out to me who were the first Goyim to become Christians ? they were all truly Israelite Jews in fact.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Bible talks of fools many a time.

This was the passage I was referring to: -

Matthew 5:21-22: - 21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.' 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'rascal' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Nathaniel was a true Israelite, Jesus said so and Nathaniel knew that Jesus was the Christ directly, did you know that fact.
Not to mention that all the Jews who came to Jesus and believed were Saved, they were the first Christians, that means they knew who he was and followed him as Holy Moses said, that a true Israelite would know him.
If one followed in Holy Moses they would come to know and follow Jesus and if not, they are not Israel at all let alone a follower of Holy Moses.

As the fact is that Jesus is in fact the King of Israel ! ? so anyone who rejects that is a nobody not even worthy of being a true Israelite Jew in fact, but just totally lost as to God.

It's not a sin to call one a fool if they are, let alone due to ones total ignorance of rejecting that the true Israelite Jews who first knew and followed Jesus became the first Christians in fact.

Point out to me who were the first Goyim to become Christians ? they were all truly Israelite Jews in fact.

Paul also spoke a fact that after the fullness with respect to time of the heathen gentiles was completed, that all of Israel will be saved. Romans 11:25-27.

The reality is that you are playing at being God and judging the person by calling that person a fool. By playing at being God, you have turned away from God and sinned, thereby condemning yourself to the lake of Fire. That reality is a fact.

By presenting one example of a Israelite who believed in Christ as being the first Israelite to be save as a fact is again judging a person and sinning. When I referred to Israel in my post above I was speaking of the collective Israel and when Paul said that they would be saved.

It seems to me that your reply was a point scoring exercise on you part and did not prove to me that you had not sinned. Repentance by us both is required to blot out this sin of acting God like.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God saved as before this began because He lives in eternity we live in time. so what we see He has already accomplished, but no, Israel is not yet saved, because they have not yet called upon God and neither Has He yet forgiven there sins, in this time anyway.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:confused:
This was the passage I was referring to: -

Matthew 5:21-22: - 21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.' 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'rascal' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Paul also spoke a fact that after the fullness with respect to time of the heathen gentiles was completed, that all of Israel will be saved. Romans 11:25-27.

The reality is that you are playing at being God and judging the person by calling that person a fool. By playing at being God, you have turned away from God and sinned, thereby condemning yourself to the lake of Fire. That reality is a fact.

By presenting one example of a Israelite who believed in Christ as being the first Israelite to be save as a fact is again judging a person and sinning. When I referred to Israel in my post above I was speaking of the collective Israel and when Paul said that they would be saved.

It seems to me that your reply was a point scoring exercise on you part and did not prove to me that you had not sinned. Repentance by us both is required to blot out this sin of acting God like.
As to how you may say, you fool ? It has to do within the context you know, that point has to do with trying to destroy ones faith in God, not god ? so if one is talking about god it is nothing because they are out of line as to God and I don't think that old bro is that delicate that he will loose faith in what he has at all.
He is just lost like you in this new age lie, that is getting out of hand in Christianity nowadays, I say that such is the work of Satan leading people astray with a lot of nonsense twisting and turning the Bible like a serpent would.

But hey when one is totally offending Jesus Christ with rubbish like people are claiming about the Jews, I think it totally warranted.
I not only believe in Jesus Christ I know him, so I am not going to swallow this "so called Jew babbling rubbish" idolatry at all, that's just rubbish that only one who rejects Jesus would swallow, with fanning the flames with their "New jesus" 2ed coming rubbish.

Paul was on about Israel, the Servants of God, not the so called Jews. you have to be a Servant of God to be Israel you know. and Jesus said so as well when he informed his de to go to the Israelites meaning they who understand Holy Moses, as such who do will now Jesus is the Christ, but if they do not, to wash away all from them and go from them directly, because they are not worthy of being Israel at all.
It's no point scoring at all, it's a fact that if you are looking for the so called Jews to come to Jesus, it will just not happen at all, but for them who are "True Jews" and that is they who are True to the OT who will come when that day comes. do you understand that fact. it's not talking about idiots or fools who are lead astray, such have never come.
A ignorant person will never come to Jesus and a brainwashed mob is just as it was, when Jesus walked and they did not come to him then, now did they bro ? so why will they now. People are brainwashed and just dreaming and wishful thinking sadly will just not cut it.

How Jesus works, just does not work like that bro, he is not into magic like waving a wand. it's just not going to happen like that.

Why do you hide the fact that Jesus Christ is the real thing ? and why do you look forward to another jesus, that just such a hopeless pathetic possession to be in bro, rejecting Jesus Christ for another, that's what all the clown are doing who are lead astray with this new age lack of faith and looking for the 2ed coming for your salvation and thinking that the Jews will save you, when they could never save themselves. as Jesus Christ is the only one who saves and you have to understand that fact, there is no new Jesus bro, he is the one and only and all must know this fact, big deal with the Jews, so what, they are on the wrong track for 2000years bro and here Jesus has always been their for anyone who wants to come.
So stop idolising rubbish bro and come to Jesus Christ to be Saved, it's the only way, don't wait for the 2ed coming bro, he is already here for all and has been for 2000years.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God saved as before this began because He lives in eternity we live in time. so what we see He has already accomplished, but no, Israel is not yet saved, because they have not yet called upon God and neither Has He yet forgiven there sins, in this time anyway.
Blasphemy !
Jesus is the King of Israel ! what is it that you do not understand about that ?
Jesus is the King of the Servants of God, now who serves Jesus ? the Jews ? or is it the true Christians ?

Israel was saved 2000 years ago all that were Israel came to Jesus and became Christians and then the Goyim came into Christianity as well, all the first people to become Christians were Jews.
Or are you trying to make out that Peter was not a Christian ? let alone the rest of them who followed and believed Jesus was the Christ.

I have had such ignorant morons saying to my face that I am not a Christian, because I am a Jew they claim, saying this to me with so much anger as to me. that I have had to walk away thinking that it's not point arguing with a moron, or should I say well sorry, I will have to point out the fact that all the Jews became Christians who believed in Jesus and the ones who missed the boat were not worthy of being Israel as a mater of fact.
Not to mention that it's a bloody insult for some grub to reject that I am not a Christian when I pointed it out that I am, how bloody rude of bastards to say such to me, I do not support the murder of Jesus at all or what they did to him for one second and that's what they are implying. boy the ignorance of such gets on my goat, but I have never bothered to fire back at them yet, because I know they are thick as a post and will never listen to reason. they are as ignorant as the Nazis were and I am sure fools like that would of sent me off to the gas chambers in a heart beat, because they are total brainwashed morons.

I am telling you that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel and that all truly Born Again Christians are Israel for a fact as they serve Jesus Christ. and there is only one Jesus Christ and people have come to know him now for 2000years and if anyone says different they are of Satan.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:confused:
As to how you may say, you fool ? It has to do within the context you know, that point has to do with trying to destroy ones faith in God, not god ? so if one is talking about god it is nothing because they are out of line as to God and I don't think that old bro is that delicate that he will loose faith in what he has at all.
He is just lost like you in this new age lie, that is getting out of hand in Christianity nowadays, I say that such is the work of Satan leading people astray with a lot of nonsense twisting and turning the Bible like a serpent would.

But hey when one is totally offending Jesus Christ with rubbish like people are claiming about the Jews, I think it totally warranted.
I not only believe in Jesus Christ I know him, so I am not going to swallow this "so called Jew babbling rubbish" idolatry at all, that's just rubbish that only one who rejects Jesus would swallow, with fanning the flames with their "New jesus" 2ed coming rubbish.

Paul was on about Israel, the Servants of God, not the so called Jews. you have to be a Servant of God to be Israel you know. and Jesus said so as well when he informed his de to go to the Israelites meaning they who understand Holy Moses, as such who do will now Jesus is the Christ, but if they do not, to wash away all from them and go from them directly, because they are not worthy of being Israel at all.
It's no point scoring at all, it's a fact that if you are looking for the so called Jews to come to Jesus, it will just not happen at all, but for them who are "True Jews" and that is they who are True to the OT who will come when that day comes. do you understand that fact. it's not talking about idiots or fools who are lead astray, such have never come.
A ignorant person will never come to Jesus and a brainwashed mob is just as it was, when Jesus walked and they did not come to him then, now did they bro ? so why will they now. People are brainwashed and just dreaming and wishful thinking sadly will just not cut it.

How Jesus works, just does not work like that bro, he is not into magic like waving a wand. it's just not going to happen like that.

Why do you hide the fact that Jesus Christ is the real thing ? and why do you look forward to another jesus, that just such a hopeless pathetic possession to be in bro, rejecting Jesus Christ for another, that's what all the clown are doing who are lead astray with this new age lack of faith and looking for the 2ed coming for your salvation and thinking that the Jews will save you, when they could never save themselves. as Jesus Christ is the only one who saves and you have to understand that fact, there is no new Jesus bro, he is the one and only and all must know this fact, big deal with the Jews, so what, they are on the wrong track for 2000years bro and here Jesus has always been their for anyone who wants to come.
So stop idolising rubbish bro and come to Jesus Christ to be Saved, it's the only way, don't wait for the 2ed coming bro, he is already here for all and has been for 2000years.

I like the fact that you have your "faith", but I am not sure that the faith you express has come from God. Sorry but I do not embrace your hogwash. Its source is not godly. But I will leave you alone to wallow in what you believe as you will not accept God's truth but your own.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I like the fact that you have your "faith", but I am not sure that the faith you express has come from God. Sorry but I do not embrace your hogwash. Its source is not godly. But I will leave you alone to wallow in what you believe as you will not accept God's truth but your own.
Why is that, because I know Jesus Christ ? and I do not fall for the new age filth that in fact is rejecting The Jesus Christ in fact.

Holy Moses spoke of Jesus and the True followers of him were True Israelites 2000 years ago that got the message in fact and there have been people who knew Jesus was the Christ now for 2000 years in fact. and to say anything other makes one truly an Anti-Christ, so the new age fools are looking for a new Jesus in fact, just as the Jews are, both are totally lost and in the dark. they are fools and i's Satan that they truly worship.

Why don't you accept Jesus now. why look for another to come ? you don't have enough faith is that why. did he not do enough for you 2000 years ago ?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Blasphemy !
Jesus is the King of Israel ! what is it that you do not understand about that ?
Jesus is the King of the Servants of God, now who serves Jesus ? the Jews ? or is it the true Christians ?

Israel was saved 2000 years ago all that were Israel came to Jesus and became Christians and then the Goyim came into Christianity as well, all the first people to become Christians were Jews.
Or are you trying to make out that Peter was not a Christian ? let alone the rest of them who followed and believed Jesus was the Christ.

I have had such ignorant morons saying to my face that I am not a Christian, because I am a Jew they claim, saying this to me with so much anger as to me. that I have had to walk away thinking that it's not point arguing with a moron, or should I say well sorry, I will have to point out the fact that all the Jews became Christians who believed in Jesus and the ones who missed the boat were not worthy of being Israel as a mater of fact.
Not to mention that it's a bloody insult for some grub to reject that I am not a Christian when I pointed it out that I am, how bloody rude of bastards to say such to me, I do not support the murder of Jesus at all or what they did to him for one second and that's what they are implying. boy the ignorance of such gets on my goat, but I have never bothered to fire back at them yet, because I know they are thick as a post and will never listen to reason. they are as ignorant as the Nazis were and I am sure fools like that would of sent me off to the gas chambers in a heart beat, because they are total brainwashed morons.

I am telling you that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel and that all truly Born Again Christians are Israel for a fact as they serve Jesus Christ. and there is only one Jesus Christ and people have come to know him now for 2000years and if anyone says different they are of Satan.
Oh you do harp on,

When Jesus was in Israel, there where only 2 of the 12 tribes, Judah, and I believe Benjamin, all the other 10 tribes where scattered to the four winds, it was not till after Israel became a nation that God started calling His people, the rest of the tribes back to Israel. Yes there where some Jews saved when Christ was here and some even after, but 5000 people or whatever the number might be , but that does not constitute the nation of Israel, it is all of them, the whole 12 tribes and they have not yet all turned to God so they are not all yet saved.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh you do harp on,

When Jesus was in Israel, there where only 2 of the 12 tribes, Judah, and I believe Benjamin, all the other 10 tribes where scattered to the four winds, it was not till after Israel became a nation that God started calling His people, the rest of the tribes back to Israel. Yes there where some Jews saved when Christ was here and some even after, but 5000 people or whatever the number might be , but that does not constitute the nation of Israel, it is all of them, the whole 12 tribes and they have not yet all turned to God so they are not all yet saved.
Oh boy. Israel was kicked off with when Jacob became Israel ? do you understand that fact and when you truly comprehend what Israel truly is all about then you may wake up to the reality of it.

Even the Tribes of Judah are of Israel you know, but only different in a way as a people of God, not Servants, only like water Baptised say, with a hope in regard to God.

There is 2 Sons in regard to Jacob Israel who are truly his own that he wanted with his truly beloved wife that he always only truly wanted and one Son was sold and one was his baby brother remember. the others don't cut it in this regard and they knew it well. if you ever bothered to read the Bible you could understand the reality, Instead of being a follower of some religion, study the Bible mate, all you need is in their, I know that most just go with the flow of the trends and that's how this nonsense like end of times has gotten out of control, so that people who are not born again will follow such filth, to me I see this type of madness gaining power due to the workings of Satan leading the whole world astray and Satan's powers are growing stronger due to such.

I will inform you that Jesus Christ is within your grasp today, just as it has been for 2000 years and this Satan worship of "so called Jews" is a joke ! they are Anti-Christ in fact ! so why would anyone look to them, especially the Talmud whore and the "so called Zionist".
You want to study into the Talmud bro and wake up to yourself that they are as the Golden Calf mob, who worked only you destroy Israel. if you had of studied the Bible you should know that.

I am not against any person who is truly a Jew that follows the OT as the fact is such a one has hope because if they truly know and follow Holy Moses, they will be able to see Jesus Christ for who he truly is, but for the workings of Satan is the problem for them because the Talmud whore and their Zionist bunch of Socialist Nazi type of bastards, who have been desperately leading them astray with there dictating load of crap.

Judaism only enslaves people under the Law it's a Socialist dictatorship that works only to undermine the people, but Jesus was not about that, he came to bring the people forward so they would be with God and that was done but only for the works of Satan that, is leading the people astray. Any Christian should know that ! so why look to fools who are lost as to God. not to mention that they are under the power of the Talmud Whore for crying out loud who is leading them astray.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh boy. Israel was kicked off with when Jacob became Israel ? do you understand that fact and when you truly comprehend what Israel truly is all about then you may wake up to the reality of it.

Even the Tribes of Judah are of Israel you know, but only different in a way as a people of God, not Servants, only like water Baptised say, with a hope in regard to God.

There is 2 Sons in regard to Jacob Israel who are truly his own that he wanted with his truly beloved wife that he always only truly wanted and one Son was sold and one was his baby brother remember. the others don't cut it in this regard and they knew it well. if you ever bothered to read the Bible you could understand the reality, Instead of being a follower of some religion, study the Bible mate, all you need is in their, I know that most just go with the flow of the trends and that's how this nonsense like end of times has gotten out of control, so that people who are not born again will follow such filth, to me I see this type of madness gaining power due to the workings of Satan leading the whole world astray and Satan's powers are growing stronger due to such.

I will inform you that Jesus Christ is within your grasp today, just as it has been for 2000 years and this Satan worship of "so called Jews" is a joke ! they are Anti-Christ in fact ! so why would anyone look to them, especially the Talmud whore and the "so called Zionist".
You want to study into the Talmud bro and wake up to yourself that they are as the Golden Calf mob, who worked only you destroy Israel. if you had of studied the Bible you should know that.

I am not against any person who is truly a Jew that follows the OT as the fact is such a one has hope because if they truly know and follow Holy Moses, they will be able to see Jesus Christ for who he truly is, but for the workings of Satan is the problem for them because the Talmud whore and their Zionist bunch of Socialist Nazi type of bastards, who have been desperately leading them astray with there dictating load of crap.

Judaism only enslaves people under the Law it's a Socialist dictatorship that works only to undermine the people, but Jesus was not about that, he came to bring the people forward so they would be with God and that was done but only for the works of Satan that, is leading the people astray. Any Christian should know that ! so why look to fools who are lost as to God. not to mention that they are under the power of the Talmud Whore for crying out loud who is leading them astray.
You are so busy hating the Jews that you missed the whole picture....

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The state of Israel is a state of mind/heart; the actual land was just a transitional object for a tribal people - God took it away like a parent takes away a teddy bear after it is no longer needed.