Once in Heaven, can you lose your salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Personally, I enjoy a very deep discussion regarding Scripture. However on most forums it is about the carnal that gets all intense, while I am improving my typing skills on this dinky phone... lol

God Bless,
Taken
Not to be unexpected when we have good and evil light and dark at war with one another add a tea spoon of religion . a little pride, ego and well all hell breaks loose, It is after all, mens lives that are in play here.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am amazed that you can do what you do on a phone.
Im not even that good when I have to use my iPad. ( at night when I can't sleep)

No doubt, it is a challenge. A computer offers so much more ease, particularly for word corrections and emphasis and formatting and such, but is just not practical for me.
Lucky for y'all, for with a computer I might be tempted to write LONG posts. LOL

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to be unexpected when we have good and evil light and dark at war with one another add a tea spoon of religion . a little pride, ego and well all hell breaks loose, It is after all, mens lives that are in play here.

I have a good friend that is a Christian Pastor, who has several times lived in Israel. He has made good friends with Israeli's and Muslims, and speaks of their complete misunderstanding and confusion concerning Christianity. And I said to him, don't you think that comment also widely applies to men claiming to BE Christians..!!??
He chuckled and said....well, uh yes!

God Bless,
Taken

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No doubt, it is a challenge. A computer offers so much more ease, particularly for word corrections and emphasis and formatting and such, but is just not practical for me.
Lucky for y'all, for with a computer I might be tempted to write LONG posts. LOL

God Bless,
Taken

Praise God for small phones!! :D :)

Reactions: pia

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have a good friend that is a Christian Pastor, who has several times lived in Israel. He has made good friends with Israeli's and Muslims, and speaks of their complete misunderstanding and confusion concerning Christianity. And I said to him, don't you think that comment also widely applies to men claiming to BE Christians..!!??
He chuckled and said....well, uh yes!

God Bless,
Taken
Ghandi, along teh lines of, " I like the man Christ" it is those christians that are a problem.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ghandi, along teh lines of, " I like the man Christ" it is those christians that are a problem.

Well ya, but that is because so many think THEY are the solution, LOL.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was blessed today.. I got to witness and share Christ to a Catholic of about 80 years old. He does not believe in heaven or 'hell' and does not trust his pope. This gentleman thinks he is not good enough to go to any heaven....I had a chance to bring his mind to the personal Christ. We spoke for about 15 minutes...I believe I triggered at least curiosity in his heart. I know we will talk again.

APAK

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was blessed today.. I got to witness and share Christ to a Catholic of about 80 years old. He does not believe in heaven or 'hell' and does not trust his pope. This gentleman thinks he is not good enough to go to any heaven....I had a chance to bring his mind to the personal Christ. We spoke for about 15 minutes...I believe I triggered at least curiosity in his heart. I know we will talk again.

APAK

Amen. And may the Holy Spirit move on the heart of that man. ✟

Reactions: pia and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Awesome testimony Friend. God Bless you,

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once in Heaven can you lose your salvation
^ OP

No.

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ya, i used to believe that too. Fwiw i don't any more.
Note that the first link does not even grasp the difference in "earth" and "world," and infers that God created the world!
Because of The Curse it is fallen..creation is fallen. - Google Search

imo it is obvious that "nature" and "human nature" are at odds, just like "earth" and "world" are in Scripture.
most ppl expect truth to be like a birthday present or something, i guess
"Fallen" is strictly a perspective, that cannot even be Quoted

we do have The bed is too short to stretch out on, the blanket too narrow to wrap around you,
which speaks to that perspective i guess.

i certainly understand why the world believes we are Fallen, and repeats it every chance they get; but imo when you hear a "believer" say this, it is time to pause and reflect

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one clove of garlic makes one immune too. Course you do then reek of garlic i guess

Yep, garlic has great properties for that and apple cider vinegar is pretty effective also.

God Bless,
Take

Reactions: bbyrd009

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one clove of garlic makes one immune too. Course you do then reek of garlic i guess

BTW ~ DEET spray, if you have some with high % of DEET, and opt instead to use garlic or vinegar....you can always use the DEET to remove the yellow from an auto head-light lens. :cool:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
BTW ~ DEET spray, if you have some with high % of DEET, and opt instead to use garlic or vinegar....you can always use the DEET to remove the yellow from an auto head-light lens. :cool:
lol--imo it isn't even any good for that, as you would prolly rinse it off onto the driveway or whatever, right.

great way to make a couple hundred extra bucks at the next student/church car wash fundraiser though, is to just bring along a buffer and some compound, it takes about 7 minutes to do two headlights :)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol--imo it isn't even any good for that, as you would prolly rinse it off onto the driveway or whatever, right.

great way to make a couple hundred extra bucks at the next student/church car wash fundraiser though, is to just bring along a buffer and some compound, it takes about 7 minutes to do two headlights :)

Actually it does work! Don't have to buy a buffer, bonnet or compound!

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: bbyrd009

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You don't spray it on and leave it. Just requires hand buffing.