Once in Heaven, can you lose your salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The word of God proves it. Plus, if you have observant eyes, you will see it around you in everything God created. So He didn't have to create the vast and ever expanding universe to do that.
so you say, but then how might we have gotten the correct perception of space that never ends, and been able to see so many years into the past? stuff like that? that has got us all the way to almost 5%?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 10:27 (CSBBible)
27 My sheep hear my voice, I know them, and they follow me.

The word follow means to do what Jesus do or did.....to imitate. One of the things Jesus did was preach the kingdom of God.

I didn't ask you about the word "follow".
I ask you WHO is "OF" God.

Men who are "OF" God, are those who are BORN "OF" Gods Seed.

Follow? Anyone can follow, born again or not.

Jesus PICKED 12 Jew men to "follow" after Him. And? And you can read about THEM, following Jesus...doubted, denied, betrayed Jesus....

And there were others also, who Followed and then Walked away from FOLLOWING Jesus.

Following IS ONLY A BEGINNING, NOT the Highlight of Accomplishment!

It is during the FOLLOIWNG, one becomes enlightened, to the Knowledge ABOUT the Lord.

Keep following....and yeah you...your faith will be increased; and one just MIGHT decide to Call on the Lord and Commit to Him.

Walk away...as Judas did, as many others did...and too bad; they fall away from receiving Faith from God....and jeopardize themselves to not receive Salvation or the Seed of God.

And OFCOUSE the man WHO HAS Committed to the Lord and BECOME Converted, continues Following AS, a man IN Chirst, AS, a man who IS Gods People, BORN "OF" the Seed of God.

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
God has already told us in His word how special human beings are
imo careful you don't get so special that you fail to recognize the 1500 different species in your gut that you must have to survive, that make you an intrinsic part of the rest of life. That path leads to antibiotic soap, ok

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
imo careful you don't get so special that you fail to recognize the 1500 different species in your gut that you must have to survive, that make you an intrinsic part of the rest of life. That path leads to antibiotic soap, ok

:D

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Not even the angels in Heaven were made in God's image or given the right to rule.
ah, well we anthropomorphize spirits, don't we, not recognizing that we create them ourselves. The same dichotomy exists at "word," as we can see, if we have the courage to look.

i would give you my "word" that this study will yield fruit, except we are not standing next to each other so that you could hear me give my word. For all you know i am really a hacker who has gotten hold of my account or something, right, you cannot verify who is actually typing this, ergo i cannot give you my "word"

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word of God proves it. Plus, if you have observant eyes, you will see it around you in everything God created. So He didn't have to create the vast and ever expanding universe to do that.

God has already told us in His word how special human beings are.....God said, Let us make man in our image, and let them have dominion over the Earth. Not even the angels in Heaven were made in God's image or given the right to rule.

The Word of God proves nothing.

The Word of God says to a man....BELIEVE.
It is the man WHO Freely decides to BELIEVE the Word of God is TRUE or NOT.

It is a man WHO freely decides to BELIEVE, To Trust the Word of God IS TRUE. Not BY PROOF, by By Faith.

Angels were created HIGHER than mankind.
They were created "HOLY" and forever living spirits, WITH Free will to REMAIN Holy and REMAIN WITH GOD, or to Freely CHOOSE to REJECT God, and LOSE their HOLY status.

Man, Adam was created Good.
All men naturally BORN are BORN SEPARATED FROM GOD.

Man HAS the freewill to CHOOSE to BE WITH God, or REMAIN Separated FROM GOD.

A man WHO chooses to BECOME IN Gods LIKENESS, MUST BECOME Born "OF" God, TO Become in His Likeness.

Some men do, some men do not.

God dictates the Authority and Power He"GIVES", to His Holy Angels and to His People,

as well TO Angels that have fallen from His Grace, and men who have NEVER received His Grace.

God Bless,
Taken

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
The Word of God proves nothing.

The Word of God says to a man....BELIEVE.
It is the man WHO Freely decides to BELIEVE the Word of God is TRUE or NOT.

It is a man WHO freely decides to BELIEVE, To Trust the Word of God IS TRUE. Not BY PROOF, by By Faith.

Angels were created HIGHER than mankind.
They were created "HOLY" and forever living spirits, WITH Free will to REMAIN Holy and REMAIN WITH GOD, or to Freely CHOOSE to REJECT God, and LOSE their HOLY status.

Man, Adam was created Good.
All men naturally BORN are BORN SEPARATED FROM GOD.

Man HAS the freewill to CHOOSE to BE WITH God, or REMAIN Separated FROM GOD.

A man WHO chooses to BECOME IN Gods LIKENESS, MUST BECOME Born "OF" God, TO Become in His Likeness.

Some men do, some men do not.

God dictates the Authority and Power He"GIVES", to His Holy Angels and to His People,

as well TO Angels that have fallen from His Grace, and men who have NEVER received His Grace.

God Bless,
Taken

We are done here. I have no interest in conversing with you on this or anyother topic.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Plus, if you have observant eyes, you will see it around you in everything God created.
my chief objection is that this method gets one all the way to discovering 1% of Creation, fwiw.
Our beginning attempts to see with One eye have gotten us to about 5%;
and that it took many ppl all seeing with the same one eye, so to speak, to make it happen, is the stuff books and movies are made of.

have a good day! :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hmm, maybe, not sure the universe is in any bondage myself

Because of The Curse it is fallen..creation is fallen.
I'm sure mosquitoes and brambles are part of the curse :D

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ya, i used to believe that too. Fwiw i don't any more.
Note that the first link does not even grasp the difference in "earth" and "world," and infers that God created the world!
Because of The Curse it is fallen..creation is fallen. - Google Search

imo it is obvious that "nature" and "human nature" are at odds, just like "earth" and "world" are in Scripture.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tongue-in-cheek....
Perhaps mosquitoes are Gods JOKE.
How amusing to watch fallen men slap themselves.

LOL

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PS, someday we need a few " light" posts on the Site. Some people get far too intense . :)

Reactions: verzanumi24

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS, someday we need a few " light" posts on the Site. Some people get far too intense . :)

Personally, I enjoy a very deep discussion regarding Scripture. However on most forums it is about the carnal that gets all intense, while I am improving my typing skills on this dinky phone... lol

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Personally, I enjoy a very deep discussion regarding Scripture. However on most forums it is about the carnal that gets all intense, while I am improving my typing skills on this dinky phone... lol

God Bless,
Taken

I am amazed that you can do what you do on a phone.
Im not even that good when I have to use my iPad. ( at night when I can't sleep)

Reactions: pia