• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
The lord could be right. He has action actionable strength in character and stamina. He's confident in what he does and owns the world. He seems to like confidence. The lord wrote the Bible and people say it's his word. The world too. Jesus saved the thief and n the cross by sending him to heaven with him and Judas repented of his sins and may have made it to heaven as the dragon. The war in heaven was against gods people and angels and son and his wife. Lucifer helped them and later rebelled. When he snitched as they say the devil and Satan fought him and his angels on Earth and another war broke out. Lillith killed Gods wife and Lucifer told the lord on her and the lord had great authority. When it ended the beast fought the lord and prevailed in the war and millions worshipped the beast including Richard. Richard was soldier and cloud departed from him and took good safety precautions with sephiroth and the dark side. The lord lived but will he live forever?
Safety precautions..... I put my foot in my mouth so to speak.... However.... Life gets better.....

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
God sent Andrew as a false clairvoyant headminister to practice what he preaches but on his own Sabbath day he got mauled by dark ifrit and dark flames devoured his body soul and mind after blades pierced his throat and anima summoned voodoo and blade fire on Andrew Andrew is going to be the same as the one for the living dead and the Earthquake is good. The lord....

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Most people who claim OSAS are barking up the wrong tree.
One has to be truly born again of the Holy Spirit and follow Jesus Christ only, to be Saved.

Whoever claims osas ideas is barking up the wrong tree.

If one claims to be looking for the so called Jews to save them, then such a one is not saved at all, they are idolising nonsense for they are truly lost in religion or worst, because they have denied Jesus is the Christ in fact and that they are truly looking to another Jesus, I have people like that claiming that this place 'the world' is a dumping ground, no it's not ! it's perfect ! but for one thing "Sin" and that's the biggest hurdle, so once that all the world has a handle on Sin then and can deal with such there is no fundamental problems.

If "one" pick your buggars.

All the foundations of problems fundamentally originate with Sin.
" Fundamentally". That's all. But people can be saved through other means. Sometimes one is just confused. Heaven is accessible and GOOD!
Talking to one religious dude yesterday and he was banging on about words like someone using course language was a big Sin and that he is trying not to use such anymore, I said no it's not a capital Sin you will not go to Hell for such, but many people have lived a easy life, buut I worked with people all around me who talked in such a way 24/7 I have the grace to understand them and not look down on them in spite, like we see with many in the Church who are just so up themselves and so hypocritical looking down on such people, old mate does not like to work for a living and just sponges off the government tip all his life,
OHIO and what the fuck do they do sit around all day too scared to fight or smoke preaching pathetic sermons about Jesus past and life living in the past and being Livingston while living like a Jew and using pathetic sayings like it's cool while dwelling in light music and dancing and singing in the rain
Blessed.
he is happy with that and thinks that he is blessed because of that. but if I were to get him to work then we will see the language come out and not only that but total malice would be at work due to his hatred of having to do something. a total bigot ! playing behind a poker face is what such people are truly doing and no wonder so many people have left the Churches, because I talk to such people and they for the main would come but will not because of such people who are only a total pain to have to deal with.

Now get to work and end up trying to wipe the sweat out of your eyes crawling around like a filthy pig doing something that you are really hating to mshut up old guy
notionherGg doesntwants to do and then get others treating you badly with malic played out against you, not to mention for years and then you will find that words mean nothing at all, but the malice towards you is truly a grave Sin, but do the majority see such as a Sin truly, they see you as their niggeur.
THEYRE BUMS! Hypothesis
But old mate never had to deal with that and nor would ever do such because it would offend themselves and would be on the war path looking to sue who ever they could because their ego has been hurt, but on the another hand they themselves will not only poke fun of but use malice and not want to pay the bloke, I have seen that many a time because they think that he is beneath them and my old mate is just like that, quick to see others cop it sweet and think that it's just such a great joke.
But he will tell ya that he is going to Heaven no if's or but about that.
Love. I know. That's where I want to go.
Good post. Thanks. percent correct and I'm positive that's where I'll go. Plus who is talented or gifted or worthwhile. Those are who I'm looking for, not petty bum Jews.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Seems like you want to mock the beliefs of others. The point of faith is about becoming something one desires to be in an idealistic way. Would you rather people did not have good aspirations?
Oh I meant Andrew. I was the ideal person in 2 ways... I wasn't so much mocking beliefs as trying to entertain but I'm sorry I just play video games and I love my video games. Final fantasy 10 was extraordinary and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Chris Andrews was ideal. I have good aspirations and I wouldn't want people not to have their good aspirations and I have done many good works for other people and took back my bad works. I'm nobodys nigger and I don't want to go to hell but I like the darkness. I want what's best for others but I don't always think, but act. I Try to have a good time or relationship or entertain but I like to be me but I do know that Christ is a bigger picture and he is important. Sometimes the Jews sicken me and they think they can just use me for justification and like I'm their buddy tool and DOG. I'm no dog I'm a living being like Christ is and God and Christ does good work for us to help us out because he knows what we have to go through. He said though as a sinner yet have I loved you. And he is good proof of a good soul. Maybe you misunderstood me anti.... But try to reread it and you'll see my context is different in the Antichrist thing than mocking or hating him or Jesus!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I do try to or tend to help sinners too. Whether it's help entertainment fuel or wisdom. I do what I can. I'm only a person

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I meant Andrew. I was the ideal person in 2 ways... I wasn't so much mocking beliefs as trying to entertain but I'm sorry I just play video games and I love my video games. Final fantasy 10 was extraordinary and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Chris Andrews was ideal. I have good aspirations and I wouldn't want people not to have their good aspirations and I have done many good works for other people and took back my bad works. I'm nobodys nigger and I don't want to go to hell but I like the darkness. I want what's best for others but I don't always think, but act. I Try to have a good time or relationship or entertain but I like to be me but I do know that Christ is a bigger picture and he is important. Sometimes the Jews sicken me and they think they can just use me for justification and like I'm their buddy tool and DOG. I'm no dog I'm a living being like Christ is and God and Christ does good work for us to help us out because he knows what we have to go through. He said though as a sinner yet have I loved you. And he is good proof of a good soul. Maybe you misunderstood me anti.... But try to reread it and you'll see my context is different in the Antichrist thing than mocking or hating him or Jesus!
Hi David,
Apart from wasting time writing this stuff, what is the point?
You obviously have some agenda, and feel something needs to be addressed.
Christians by their name follow Jesus and His commands. Clearly this is not something you like, or else why would you be here.
You are not agreeing with people or encouraging them, so it appears to be come kind of mockery.

In an anarchistic, nihilistic approach you seem to fit the bill. Christianity came out of Christs intent and leading. It must have
really bothered you to come to write here or is it just a bored mind looking for some fun, :)

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Seems like you want to mock the beliefs of others. The point of faith is about becoming something one desires to be in an idealistic way. Would you rather people did not have good aspirations?
So Andrew isn't gods sons creation, he's of a different Group?

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Hi David,
Apart from wasting time writing this stuff, what is the point?
You obviously have some agenda, and feel something needs to be addressed.
Christians by their name follow Jesus and His commands. Clearly this is not something you like, or else why would you be here.
You are not agreeing with people or encouraging them, so it appears to be come kind of mockery.

In an anarchistic, nihilistic approach you seem to fit the bill. Christianity came out of Christs intent and leading. It must have
really bothered you to come to write here or is it just a bored mind looking for some fun, :)
Bored mind looking for some fun but I know my life as well as others is fun and important, as well as stressful and boring sometimes but I really do want to go to heaven and Earth and I'm a child of God but I'm young yet.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So Andrew isn't gods sons creation, he's of a different Group?
Andrew, if they are part of creation, they are part of Gods work. But if andrew is a character in a game, then they have no
self awareness or independent thought so have no identity other than in the readers mind.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Bored mind looking for some fun but I know my life as well as others is fun and important, as well as stressful and boring sometimes but I really do want to go to heaven and Earth and I'm a child of God but I'm young yet.
If you are bored and have a christian interest, have you ever thought about studying biblical history, theology,
debates and discussions in philosophy? It does take effort and risk, but it ultimately is very rewarding.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
If you are bored and have a christian interest, have you ever thought about studying biblical history, theology,
debates and discussions in philosophy? It does take effort and risk, but it ultimately is very rewarding.
Maybe.