Once saved, always saved is a myth.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are to share the truth in love yet false doctrine needs to be exposed.
Nah people need to be loved, understood, and allow them to have their opinions, while sharing with them… it’s not to expose someone and strip them naked and whip them with a whip…
(The ol Bible quote whippings.)
love doesn’t remember and keep records of wrong, people who desire to break people down bring up their wrongs, even if it is a wrong doctrine but you have no personal authority by God.

To judge another human being… especially when they believe in the death, burial, and resurrection…

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people that say people who hold a sabbath are gonna go to hell, while Paul says let no one judge you and if you wanna celebrate a sabbath you can… or go to a religious festival you can do so. As long as you do before God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pointing out false doctrine using scripture is not playing God.
Answer my question. Where is your authority? Are you given the authority to do such things to other individuals because God told you to? Are you unable to understand my point?

Don’t be evasive be honest.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people in the Lds faith, who believe in the death, burial and resurrection, and are willing to allow God to work through them. There are people in Jehovah Witness who believe in the death, burial, and resurrection… even if the organization teach different things, even keeping yourself saved. Normally conversations with others concerning God are normally one on one.

There can be a place and a time if people desire to talk about God and read the Bible and learn from it if they desire to meet up and do these things but to say they aren’t Christian just cause they don’t have everything down pat…

Where do you get the authority to judge them as people who are cut off from God if it’s in the heart of the believer? And they by virtue of Christ in them love?

Would love to know, @mailmandan cause now your on blast from me from your false authority.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to stop weaponizing isolated verses in a slanderous way in an effort to attack others character and instead present a legitimate rebuttal using scripture in a proper way.

“…the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12)

Why is the word of God injuring you?

“…do not my words do good to him that walketh uprightly?” (Micah 2:7)

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answer my question. Where is your authority? Are you given the authority to do such things to other individuals because God told you to? Are you unable to understand my point?

Don’t be evasive be honest.
Are you saying that I have no authority to call out false doctrine using scripture?

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“…the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12)

Why is the word of God injuring you?

“…do not my words do good to him that walketh uprightly?” (Micah 2:7)
The Word of God is not injuring me because I am in agreement with God's Word. Hebrews 4:12 is a great verse. ;)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that I have no authority to call out false doctrine using scripture?
You still haven’t answered my question. Where do you get your authority? Is it from God? Or do you choose to go by your flesh?

To tell others they aren’t Christian’s who believe in the good news.
The Word of God is not injuring me because I am in agreement with God's Word. Hebrews 4:12 is a great verse. ;)
It’s just snide stuff like this. But hell ya can’t expect every person to respect and love one another through differences can you?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still haven’t answered my question.

It’s just snide stuff like this. But hell ya can’t expect every person to respect and love one another through differences can you?
Your question sounds ambiguous. You need to clarify your question and you also need to cool off.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not that @mailmandan it’s just your not answering the question. Its okay though, I didn’t expect you had an answer laid out for me.

All the best ! Glad we could discuss this and maybe it helped someone out there! Who knows.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one in human history had any authority expect the Apostles.

They are all gone now. No one on earth can take the Bible book can become someone’s religious authority over other people.

God is the authority, … he can write in people’s hearts and minds by the spirit - human beings can only become a blockade.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not that @mailmandan it’s just your not answering the question. Its okay though, I didn’t expect you had an answer laid out for me.

All the best ! Glad we could discuss this and maybe it helped someone out there! Who knows.
You never did clarify your question which demonstrates to me that It was a loaded question anyway.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never did clarify your question which demonstrates to me that It was a loaded question anyway.
Is that all you know how to do is just be a smart Alec to me?

It wasnt a loaded gun.

Damn people on the internet are weird, including myself.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They are all gone now. No one on earth can take the Bible book can become someone’s religious authority over other people.

God is the authority, … he can write in people’s hearts and minds by the spirit - human beings can only become a blockade.
I never claimed to be an Apostle.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If people wanna be an authority they need to tell you where they get that authority…

Never let someone else dominate your faith… or say your not a Christian while you still believe in the gospel…

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Status
Not open for further replies.