Once Saved....always Saved - Results of Questionnaire.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Because "they agreed TO BE Subject to those Laws."
you agree to be subject to the law too, as Paul makes clear; Grace does not release one from obeying the law. The Ten Commandments are still in effect, and the civil laws that grow out of them are too.

Anarchy does not mean no rules; it means no rulers; but of course the PTB, including your pastors, are served by the confusion, see, bc they certainly do not want to clarify the muddied definition of Anarchy for us now, do they

Obeying or observing the law is not "being under the law," even though most ppl are convinced it is, i guess?
Doesn't one demonstrate whether they are under the Law or not when the option falls upon them to demonstrate Grace, or not? Not when they have broken the law. As Paul says on that, "make a deal with your accuser on your way to court, or you will be punished to the extent of the law."

Ergo the demonstration of whether one is "under the law" or not can only come when one is on the other side of the law

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Thanks. I am pretty confident the Lord and the individual engage in spiritual converssation and fellowship in a language well understood between the two.
(Greek speak, Hebrew, English, whatever)

God Bless,
Taken
i guess we reason in our minds/with the Spirit mostly in symbols, that we might even have to mentally search for a word for sometimes, but this is a different subject from reading or communicating with other humans anyway, where words or numbers are necessary.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I'm already Taken, precisely because I Subjected myself to be Taken.
yet here you are, so i'll avoid the obvious jokes about "you're gone alright," etc, and ask you to reflect upon the (absentee) state you are currently in, which could fairly be termed "waiting for Jesus," i'm sure you would agree? And ask you to compare this to "dying daily" in your mind, as they are associated, even if the first is only a bad counterfeit of the second imo. This is where "it is finished" should be inserted, see, bc Jesus is done, and no one should be waiting on Jesus in that sense any more.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I am the one WAITING to SEE the manifestation thereof.
ha well you can wait, or you can manifest, right now, the Revelation of Christ is "in you," right.
If you are waiting for your two eyes to witness some event before you can begin your walk with Christ, then you are waiting in vain
God is not going to be surprised....NOTHING is new for Him.
i'm not sure how this logically even follows that, and imo this should be reflected upon for its symbolic misdirection; iow how do you get from there to here in your mind, without some self-deception? Iow wouldn't it be more symbolically correct to reflect/state that You are Waiting, and You will not be Surprised?

"i am waiting, and God will not be surprised" cannot even be made to make logical sense, see.

Bc of course God will not be surprised, but you certainly might, right

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no reason you can't meet Him in the air today though :)

I have already "met" Him spiritually. But no reason to meet Him in the air today?

Of course there is a reason; it is not of my decision on which day, but solely of His decision, on the day He calls me up to Him.

But the day is not over!! :)

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
He who has a "HOTLINE" you know...direct access....has an endless feed of HIS TRUTH.
lol, ok then, go with that if you like

but we have an established method for determining truth, ok, that this is not honoring, and i have already had this convo one too many times i guess lol.

If you wanna believe an altar profession has afforded you some secret access to truth, then go ahead, but understand that if your truth does not stand up in the fire, it will burn up regardless of your belief in it, right.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Curious why Hitler is the example.
the point being even a psychopath can claim to have done all those things
We are told we will know them by their fruit. His was rotten fruit. We are told we will know them by what spills out of the mouth because that is the condition of the heart: out of Hitler's heart came hatred, vengeance, murder and on and on.
well, history is written by winners, and i certainly don't want to defend Hitler here, but he had many very progressive policies and ideas, and there are others at least who considered Hitler a savior, at least at the time.

If the guy had nothing but rotten fruit, the time to mention that was when we were adopting Nazis into our system, imo, don't you think? Hitler is vilified on purpose to us, see, made into a monster, but that is not the whole story.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you agree to be subject to the law too, as Paul makes clear; Grace does not release one from obeying the law. The Ten Commandments are still in effect, and the civil laws that grow out of them are too.

Anarchy does not mean no rules; it means no rulers; but of course the PTB, including your pastors, are served by the confusion, see, bc they certainly do not want to clarify the muddied definition of Anarchy for us now, do they

Obeying or observing the law is not "being under the law," even though most ppl are convinced it is, i guess?
Doesn't one demonstrate whether they are under the Law or not when the option falls upon them to demonstrate Grace, or not? Not when they have broken the law. As Paul says on that, "make a deal with your accuser on your way to court, or you will be punished to the extent of the law."

Ergo the demonstration of whether one is "under the law" or not can only come when one is on the other side of the law

Already covered that in depth.

Saved and Born again men ARE NOT subject to the "curses" of the Law.

One DOING the PRECEPTS of the LAW, renders one Rewards.

One NOT doing the PRECEPTS of the LAW, renders one to NOT receive Rewards.

Of course it is taught to DO, since that is precisely HOW a man glorifies Gods Name, to God Himself, and Glorifies God on Earth, before other men, for them to See.

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
out of Hitler's heart came hatred, vengeance, murder and on and on.
see that that was only discerned with hindsight, and that your description up there could be made to fit Trump or many other first-world leaders pretty easily, right
A man can say anything, we know by the "I never knew you" that doesn't make it true.
that, hopefully, was the point that would come out, yes. A man can say anything.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Hitler may have called Him "Lord, Lord" but he did not do that which Christ commands and teaches. How does hitler become the example of losing Salvation when it is pretty obvious he never had it to begin with?
Hitler was meant to be the example of following a false path to salvation, not losing it, sorry.
The point was that anyone can state that they "really believe" and then call themselves a Christian if they like, yes.

Who are we to judge, except by the fruit, which comes later?
even if the same suspect statements will usually be adopted by those on the same path, they might also be parroted by someone more innocent who is just still somewhat ignorant, so words can only take us so far.

Iow one might also be saved by a belief in Jesus, but it all depends upon how they mean that.

When does "I came that you might have life, and more abundantly"
turn into "i can't wait to die, and go to heaven?"

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i guess we reason in our minds/with the Spirit

Some do, some don't, some do not have a quickened spirit to accomplish such.

mostly in symbols,

Symbols, not sure your meaning.

that we might even have to mentally search for a word for sometimes, but this is a different subject from reading or communicating with other humans anyway, where words or numbers are necessary.

Communicating human to human is very difficult, IMO.
Mankind is a slicer and dicer. Giving numerous meanings to a one word concept;
And men? Ha, using words they think applies and yet does not.
And men? Speaking, presuming others are mind-readers, because they can not formulate a complete thought of what they do mean.

Numbers? Personally, not particularly my friend...lol

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But, now I get-you...when you say that we all live under the law..you mean of the land...right?
yes. What other Law even is there? What is the confusion over "what does Law mean?" that we can witness going on, but cannot even rightly quote?

"Don't put milk and meat on the same shelf in the fridge" is not even in the Bible, right? So imo the law of the land, yes, plus any law that you find in the Book too, that you are convicted to keep, i would say. i got some other "laws" that i follow, say bc i have an elderly mother that is served by me keeping them, that would not even make sense to many ppl unless i explained, right.

See how it serves the establishment to keep this muddied, bc it is no rulers that we need, not no rules.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But no reason to meet Him in the air today?
well, that's where Word is, that's the only place Word can be, Word requires moving air, even if that seems like a weird requirement said in words.
wait as long as you like, ok, but trust me Jesus is done, all done

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Symbols, not sure your meaning.
we can hold concepts in our minds without words, and we can think in concepts without using words, as demonstrated when we have something clear in our minds, but must seek the right words to express the concept? Basically, words are not necessary for thought, is another way to put that

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet here you are, so i'll avoid the obvious jokes about "you're gone alright," etc, and ask you to reflect upon the (absentee) state you are currently in, which could fairly be termed "waiting for Jesus," i'm sure you would agree?

Taken, gone, bodily spiritually.

1 Cor 12:27
Now ye ARE the body of Christ...

Any clue where the body of Christ is; ?
It arose to heaven.

1 Pet 1:5
Who are kept, by the Power of God; ?
Power of God, is indwelling spiritual Power, maintaining our KEEPING, as we continue in our natural bodies on earth.

Why? Why remain IN a natural body, while having a spiritual body in heaven?

Phil 1:24
Abiding in the flesh is more needful -

For several reasons ~
Experience death...fulfilling Scripture.
Be like other of mankind, our own same likeness, to exalt God, teach of Him, that other men can see and hear, as we are in our flesh, the outer, "THEY" can see.

And ask you to compare this to "dying daily" in your mind, as they are associated, even if the first is only a bad counterfeit of the second imo. This is where "it is finished" should be inserted, see, bc Jesus is done, and no one should be waiting on Jesus in that sense any more.

We who are saved, already, have:

1 Pet 1:4
...an inheritance incorruptible that does not fade away...

Yet still can see with our own natural eyes, body of corrupt flesh, diseased, sick, reaching natural death...but yet spiritually finished and our Lord already having prepared for us...

The manifestation for us to SEE spiritually, Him, as He is, and us, as we shall be, bodily glorified.

Waiting on Jesus? Sure we wait to see the manifestation. And many even those not yet born have their own growth to experience and come to hear, learn, about the Lord.

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 'synoptic Gospels' don't always agree with the order of events either. (John 6:70) occurs at the moment of Peter's confession of faith. It is a separate incident not to be identified with satan's possession of Judas in (Luke 22:3). This is only recorded by John and this is the time in which it was said. See the other Gospels for the time of the confession of Peter.
Jesus said in (John 6:70), "...Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?" Jesus knew who Judas was when He chose him. He called him a devil. That is good enough for me.
There is no Scripture that says Judas cast out any demons or that he healed the sick. The twelve as a group did. The disciples as they went out two by two did.
But, as I said, even if he did, it was only the authority and power of Jesus that did it. (Mark 6:7) Your reference to (Matt. 12:24) doesn't work here because it is the power of Jesus casting out. Not Satan. Please answer my question concerning (1 Samuel 28:7-25). Who raised Samuel from the dead? God or the witch of En-dor?
My point being Judas is no example of one losing his salvation because he never was saved. He was a devil from the beginning.

Stranger
And this is nothing but pathetic denial.

In your mind, you have twisted the Scripture to say that ALL of the Apostles - EXCEPT Judas went out and healed the sick and cast out demons - even though the Scriptures say that the TWELVE did collectively.

As I have admonished you MANY times here - denial ain't just a river in Egypt . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
This doesn't say that Judas was a devil when he was chosen.

Luke 22:3 tells us WHEN Satan entered into Judas - and it was LATER.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This doesn't say that Judas was a devil when he was chosen.

Luke 22:3 tells us WHEN Satan entered into Judas - and it was LATER.

I even wonder if the original text says that Judas was a devil...and how the original wording was. I suspect it is some off the cuff remark like Jesus when He rebuked Peter...Peter was not Satan...he had just let down his guard and said something which is what Satan wanted too...Jesus was rebuking Satan to get behind Him and for speaking through Peter as in ' Jesus not to go to the cross.'

....H

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Any clue where the body of Christ is; ?
It arose to heaven.
ok, and It's also walking around, here, on the earth, so again with the "heaven" as a separate place, i guess

if we are the Body of Christ, it should be obvious that Christ lacks a Body to come back and save us again with, lol
this is the definition of "Christ being called back to make another sacrifice" imo