Once Saved....always Saved - Results of Questionnaire.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A life of sin: I get drunk every night.
Sin: I get drunk once a year for my birthday.

And?
First. What tells you this is a sin unto you?
Secondly. What is your consequence for this sin unto you?

Do you know God only from the bible,

No. I learned ABOUT God from the Bible.
I have KNOWN God since after I gave my life to Him and became Born OF His Seed.

The words in the bible are for every person except some very few verses that are only for the Apostles - and even that could be debate.

I didn't say or mean "FOR".
I meant "APPLY".

The entire Bible IS "FOR" everyone.
However "MANY" Scriptures do not APPLY to me, and "MANY" other Scripture do APPLY to me.

Do you believe ALL Scripture APPLY to you?

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God changes sinners into a new creation,

Agree.

that creation still has a sin nature although it is kept under submission with the help of the Holy Spirit.

And? God did or did not CONSIDER that "sin nature" of a man, but to...have the Holy Spirit kind of Keep the man from sin?

Again, you need a definition for SIN, SINS, LIFE OF SIN.

I am well aware of what those things mean.
Sin...natural birth of a man, against God.
Sins...commits acts while against God
Life of Sin...natural LIFE commits acts while against God.

I'm not here to teach you.

Never asked you to teach me.
Was asking your view.

The Nope and Nope has no syntax, so I will not answer it.

Nope is clearly a negative, no, not, answer.
It was not a question for you to answer.

God Bless,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am NOT amazed that people like YOU exist.
I am a BIT amazed that any person such as YOURSELF can hardly utter a paragraph that it doesn't CONTAINS LIES.
It's like reading a Medical Journal about people for whom it is SO NATURAL to LIE about everything, to everyone.
It is small of you to Speak "FOR" the Pharisees.
It is small of you to then "PRETEND" I have claimed ... WHAT YOU CLAIMED "FOR" the Pharisees.
Apparently you are STILL UNAWARE, "your word" has repeatedly been proved, as FALSE.
And STILL you are babbling away, making false claims;
Without ONE JOT of the Pharisees QUOTE WHAT YOU HAVE CLAIMED "FOR" THEM,
Without ONE JOT of My QUOTE WHAT YOU HAVE CLAIMED "FOR" ME.
Don't you get it? It is not a secret.
You FABRICATE....endlessly, repeatedly..
Get some help dude...You have gone beyond feeling sorry for you, to a joke.
And ALL of your blathering about the farce that you don't sin keeps us coming back to what Jesus said about people like YOU and the Pharisees:
John 9:41
"If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your sin remains.

You've sinned repeatedly on this forum alone, as I showed you yesterday.
You're just another wretched sinner in desperate need of God's grace . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And ALL of your blathering about the farce that you don't sin keeps us coming back to what Jesus said about people like YOU and the Pharisees:
John 9:41
"If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your sin remains.

You've sinned repeatedly on this forum alone, as I showed you yesterday.
You're just another wretched sinner in desperate need of God's grace . . .

Once again sharing your ignorance atop of ignorance and false accusations.

Dude you are out of control...chill out.

I am dead to sins ...
....1 Pet 2:24
I am alive with Christ...
....Eph 2:4
I am born OF God..
...1 John 3:9
I sin no more...

Your own corrupt education and your corrupt teaching and your corrupt accusations....are old, boring, irrelevant, and only apply to a man who, is NOT saved and NOT born again, and Does not have the Holy Spirit indwelling.

You want to account your "BORN AGAIN" (har, har) experience, that YOU did NOT initiate or even remember as What THE "Lord" requires....AND teach Salvation is NOT a GIft from God, but an ongoing PROCESS of a man......SO? You have said, and SO? I do not care about your nonsense.

Preach your anti-Christ nonsense....
Remain dead to God IN YOUR SINS, you admittedly Commit.
Wag your deceitful tongue.
Point your crooked finger.
Scream and holler.
Go bow to your Statues, and Your holy father the Pope.
Go repeat yourself in "prayers" like heathens, over and over and over to ad nauseam.
Go pray to your dead saints and your QUEEN of Heaven.

Or be a man, leave the nest, and learn the Truth.

Sheesh!!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again sharing your ignorance atop of ignorance and false accusations.
Dude you are out of control...chill out.
I am dead to sins ...
....1 Pet 2:24
I am alive with Christ...
....Eph 2:4
I am born OF God..
I sin no more...
Your own corrupt education and your corrupt teaching and your corrupt accusations....are old, boring, irrelevant, and only apply to a man who, is NOT saved and NOT born again, and Does not have the Holy Spirit indwelling.
You want to account your "BORN AGAIN" (har, har) experience, that YOU did NOT initiate or even remember as What THE "Lord" requires....AND teach Salvation is NOT a GIft from God, but an ongoing PROCESS of a man......SO? You have said, and SO? I do not care about your nonsense.
Preach your anti-Christ nonsense....
Remain dead to God IN YOUR SINS, you admittedly Commit.
Wag your deceitful tongue.
Point your crooked finger.
Scream and holler.
Go bow to your Statues, and Your holy father the Pope.
Go repeat yourself in "prayers" like heathens, over and over and over to ad nauseam.
Go pray to your dead saints and your QUEEN of Heaven.
Or be a man, leave the nest, and learn the Truth.
Sheesh!!
All of your lies and Scriptural ignorance aside - you are a sinner.

Christians don't stop being sinners just because they are born again. Being born again means that we're not subject to the everlasting consequences of sin - NOT that we "don't" sin.

In James 5:15, he states that if anybody is sick among these born again Christians - that they should call the Presbyters (priests) to pray over them - and if the sick person has SINS, they are FORGIVEN.
In James 5:16, he tells his congregation of born again Christian believers to CONFESS THEIR SINS.

I can't argue with Scripture - but I can certainly argue the pint with the dishonest likes of YOU . . .

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Agree.

And? God did or did not CONSIDER that "sin nature" of a man, but to...have the Holy Spirit kind of Keep the man from sin?

I am well aware of what those things mean.
Sin...natural birth of a man, against God.
Sins...commits acts while against God
Life of Sin...natural LIFE commits acts while against God.

Never asked you to teach me.
Was asking your view.

Nope is clearly a negative, no, not, answer.
It was not a question for you to answer.

God Bless,
Taken
The Holy Spirit is our paraclete. He walks with us and keeps us from committing many sins because He keeps His spirit in our mind constantly.

This does not mean that we never sin. As I said, I believe in free will and we still have the choice to sin or to not sin.

Please consider what John says in 1 John 2:1
He's writing to us so that we may not live a life of sin.
Why a LIFE OF SIN?
Because immediately after John says, "And if anyone sins we have an advocate with the Father".

How could he say in one breath that we may not sin and in the next breath say that IF WE DO SIN, we have an advocate with the Father?

The reason I think this is important is because some new Christian might be reading along, might find that he sins every now and then, and hears that we're not supposed to ever sin. This could plant much doubt in a person's mind as to their salvation.

I'm not addressing you specifically. You can believe what you will. I do agree with @BreadOfLife however, the way you address him is a sin.

This is my view.

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, i believe one can apply the Revelation to the present. And that the Promised Land means land, just like it says (iow i believe that Jesus meant something other than what is now inferred by "the Son of Man has no place to lay His head." The thing that is meant as a rebuke, we try to take literally). And that you better have left the world before you physically die. i believe the earth will still be here after the world has passed away, and that heaven comes to earth, not the other way around

I believe a lot of things about today that you would not like, as a result of these other beliefs too, i guess; but i have pretty much aired those already. I don't think dollars are money, or that one can be a patriot and a seeker too, or that there is any food left in grocery stores.

I believe one should take Christ's directives to those who sought to follow Him much more literally; given all your wealth away, gone to another town flat broke and ate what they fed you, etc, at least once, some kind of way. I believe if you can't be happy with nothing, you won't be happy with everything in the world.

so, mostly stuff relevant to me, and maybe irrelevant to someone else i guess
That's a good post.
Thank you.

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of your lies and Scriptural ignorance aside - you are a sinner.

Christians don't stop being sinners just because they are born again. Being born again means that we're not subject to the everlasting consequences of sin - NOT that we "don't" sin.

In James 5:15, he states that if anybody is sick among these born again Christians - that they should call the Presbyters (priests) to pray over them - and if the sick person has SINS, they are FORGIVEN.
In James 5:16, he tells his congregation of born again Christian believers to CONFESS THEIR SINS.

I can't argue with Scripture - but I can certainly argue the pint with the dishonest likes of YOU . . .
You called him dishonest - that's a sin - you need to confess it to God - NOW!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit is our paraclete. He walks with us and keeps us from committing many sins
because He keeps His spirit in our mind constantly.

This does not mean that we never sin. As I said, I believe in free will and we still have the choice to sin or to not sin.

Please consider what John says in 1 John 2:1
He's writing to us so that we may not live a life of sin.
Why a LIFE OF SIN?
Because immediately after John says, "And if anyone sins we have an advocate with the Father".

How could he say in one breath that we may not sin and in the next breath say that IF WE DO SIN, we have an advocate with the Father?

How? Because he is not talking to the SAME Person. Scripture does not call out every person by Name. Scripture gives you knowledge of WHAT is, and WHAT is not.

When you read...."IF" you do this..."THIS" will be the "RESULT".

Well? "IF" you that this..... WHY would ANY Scripture APPLY to you, that is speaking of a man WHO HAS NOT accomplished...the "IF"?

"IF we say we have no sin".....okay...there is an "IF".....WHO has said they have no sin?

I haven't SEEN ONE PERSON claim that!!
Have you?

So, what is the purpose for, one who ad nauseam repeats that scripture over and over when NO ONE has made that claim...have any point whatsoever? It doesn't.
And that is BOL's posts to ad nauseam.
Throwing out Scriptures that have No relevance whatsoever, then throwing out accusations, toppled with his constant negativity, and crowning himself teacher.
Laughable in the most disgusting way.

The reason I think this is important is because some new Christian might be reading along, might find that he sins every now and then, and hears that we're not supposed to ever sin. This could plant much doubt in a person's mind as to their salvation.

Not sure what you mean by a NEW Christian...saved and born again?
I converse with OLD saved and born again Christians, WHO are teaching the New Christians....
That the Holy Spirit dwells in sin.
That once they have fulfill the "IF" in Scripture, it has no significant meaning, since all the Scriptures that apply to a UNSAVED and UNBORN again man, still apply to Them.

I don't see how they reconcile that.
Perhaps you could explain it.

I'm not addressing you specifically. You can believe what you will. I do agree with @BreadOfLife however, the way you address him is a sin.

This is my view.

My view is The Lords Way.
Forgiven of ALL Sin.
Cleansed from ALL unrighteousness.
The OLD is dead.
The NEW is born OF God.
No sin able to be committed by the Lords indwelling Power.

While you have the Holy Spirit indwelling, and dwelling in sin, that you claim one can do,
Nothing in scripture teaches the Lord dwells in sin.

You did not address, " the consequence "of any sin you may commit.

Nor do you reveal HOW the Holy Spirit dwells in sin.

As far as BOL, I have zero respect for him, as he is not respectABLE. I disagree with his beliefs and have said so. He calls my beliefs, lies. He makes up things I did not say, and then calls them lies. His MO is habitual, excessive and disturbing to say the least.

God Bless,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You called him dishonest - that's a sin - you need to confess it to God - NOW!
What makes you think that calling a person "dishonest" is a sin??
Calling him an "idiot" or an "ignoramus" - or worse might be sinful - but not pointing out the fact that he is not telling the truth.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as BOL, I have zero respect for him, as he is not respectABLE. I disagree with his beliefs and have said so. He calls my beliefs, lies. He makes up things I did not say, and then calls them lies. His MO is habitual, excessive and disturbing to say the least.

God Bless,
Taken
That's okay because I'm NOT here because I want you to respect me. I am only here to expose people like you so that others who are seeking the truth won't be seduced by your lies. They have a right to know the truth.

I couldn't care less how YOU perceive me . . .
1 Cor. 4:3-4
It does not concern me in the least that I be judged by YOU or any human tribunal; I do not even pass judgment on myself;
I am not conscious of anything against me, but I do not thereby stand acquitted; the one who judges me is the Lord.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calling him an "idiot" or an "ignoramus" - or worse might be sinful - but not pointing out the fact that he is not telling the truth.

LOL.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
It's a sinwhen its not true.
You shall not bear false witness.
The poster to whom you are referring believes what he says...to him it's not a lie.
Just because you do not agree does not make the disagreed with a liar.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol. can't Quote that either though
You are more concerned about what you can't find in the Bible then what you can find.
"If you CONFESS with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that he rose from the dead, you will be saved."
You must be using a Watchtower bible

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's okay because I'm NOT here because I want you to respect me.

And...I do not.

I am only here to expose people like you so that others who are seeking the truth won't be seduced by your lies. They have a right to know the truth.

LOL....they have a right to know, you make up garbage, then pretend it is an others belief.....LOL...TRUTH...pfft...it evades you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap.
QUOTE ME CLAIMING I SAID I AM NOT....
Come on PROVE IT!! LOL
That's easy because you say it in almost every one of your rants.

In post #1964, YOU said:
"I sin no more..."

A "sinner" by definition a person who sins.
sin·ner
ˈsinər/
noun
1. a person who transgresses against divine law by committing an immoral act or acts.

Since YOU say that you don't sin - you are claiming that you are NOT a sinner.
There - that was EASY . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a sinwhen its not true.
You shall not bear false witness.
The poster to whom you are referring believes what he says...to him it's not a lie.
Just because you do not agree does not make the disagreed with a liar.
This is moral relativism.

A lie doesn't become an "UN-lie" just because a person believes it to be true.
A lie is ALWAYS a lie - and the truth is ALWAYS the truth.

I agree that we are not to bear false witness because that is calumny.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You are more concerned about what you can't find in the Bible then what you can find.
"If you CONFESS with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that he rose from the dead, you will be saved."
You must be using a Watchtower bible
i stand by my statement. you have turned confess into profess there, 2 diff subjects