One New Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most difficult life to live is; a life that tries to reach outside of Christ for life's situations. Troubles we get into, or life in general, whatever the case may be. Believers need to know that Christ is in them and that he is God's everything. Our father is a better term, since he birthed you he should be referred to who he is.

When troubles hit and things are weighing down on you, seems the whole world is on your shoulders! We have a choice to turn to Christ who is in us, or we go around him looking for answers. What does the scriptures say; the answer is already in you. In death do you live, in the life that is in you do you live. When we say; there is no other life but Christ life for the believer, that is what is being said. No life outside of Christ because; life is in the Son. So to pick up somewhere and try to get God to fix your troubles all the time.. make YOU feel better and you can keep living and serving God. That is religion! Religion will always have you reaching outside of Christ to meet your needs. To get a blessing, to get hope and help and money and pay the bills. It is endless cycle of hell when you reach outside of Christ and try to work out life. Life is already worked out in you by Christ in you..and we don't know that life. So we struggle with everything that comes down the pike.

Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. - John 14:6.

You do not see the Father; unless Christ reveals Him to you. No man can see the Father; without Christ revealing him to you. How does that happen? By the revelation of Jesus Christ. Christ revealed in you. Have you had a revelation of Jesus Christ? Not just knowing him as Savior, and just knowing about him. But by; 'the revelation of Jesus Christ.' Every believer needs 'the revelation of Jesus Christ.' The certified gospel comes out of 'the revelation of Jesus Christ.'

Ok preacher man that sounds good but how do you make it work? what I'm doing now isn't working so fix me! You know what fixes you!

-- 'The revelation of Jesus Christ'

11 But I certify to you, brethren, that the Gospel which was preached by me is not according to man;
12 for I neither received it from man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:11-12.

Read those words verbatim! Paul will tell you what the gospel is. He gives the born again 'the' answer to life and where to find it. Paul is begging us to hear and listen to him, because he has the answer. Because if we don't listen to Paul - we will get entangled in the world and the web of religion. What is the curse of Gal.1:8-9. It is when I do not know what the gospel is and run around everywhere in scripture, in the world, and in religion trying to make one gospel out of many messages God has given to humanity though the ages. I take it and run with it and before you know what is happening you are caught in religion. When religion gets it's hooks in you you will suffer. The curse of Gal.1 is not knowing how to put life together..not knowing what the gospel is. Someone may ask 'what makes that a curse just because you do not know and understand what the gospel is,?

It is the curse that does not allow you to know because you choose not to know.. therefore we are left to ourselves to work life out. So you are going to work out your old life..like the cross didn't work. You have to find a life that fits you in this world.. and you can rest assured it will not be the life already provided for you. God life, father life, Christ life, the only life there is..no other life can be lived by the believer but the old death life. There in lies the trouble.. Paul calls it a curse to not know what the gospel is.

Listen; everyone is judged now by the gospel, as we walk out christianity. That is what is we call, love commandments, such as; if you love me keep my commandments. It is based on love,! why would my father curse me? He does not curse you, he is says in back to back verses in gal. 1:8-9, that if we look for life outside of the one Son..you will not find life. It is not a curse as we think that gets all mysterious and God is after you to het you. That is how we take it..but it is much deeper than that..it has to do with the making of a son. The angry Old Testament God mentality has to be let go of. That will be part of your trouble..a curse by judging God to be a judgement God all the time. That is a curse to think like that! When believers are judged, they will be judged based on what they did with the Son in them. Not all your frivolous sins you struggle with all the time..no victory always fighting sin. You will be judged based on Christ in you, according to Paul's gospel in Romans. You cannot take that the wrong way, there is lifestyle involved..is Jesus a sinner; God forbid Paul would say. But we are dealing with; how to be an overcomer, not all your sins. You struggle with all your sins, He doesn't. You see Christ as life; you will straighten up your act because you see in a whole new light. Glory to God! Love commandments, always keep that in mind.

If that be the case I should learn something about Christ in me. Like how does He live; just as important is; how do I live..

Life not working out; that is all your life will be, trying to make things work out. The answer is; Christ in you the hope of glory! Paul's revelation of the indwelling Christ is; 'the gospel.' It means nothing to religion..just more words in the bible. But to the born again and their search for truth, for life, for Christ, and all Christianity is and represents. It is the only answer found in the scriptures that is written. The revelation of 'Christ in you is; THE ANSWER!

For the born again Christian! The revelation of the indwelling Christ is the only answer given in written scripture; that gives life!

Believer's can pray and petition the Lord and wait on him and see if the things written are not so! know that a revelation exists for you and you need 'the revelation,' wait on the Lord and see what happens. You must know 'the revelation' exists before you can wait on it.

-- to be continued --

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The most difficult life to live is; a life that tries to reach outside of Christ for life's situations. Troubles we get into, or life in general, whatever the case may be. Believers need to know that Christ is in them and that he is God's everything. Our father is a better term, since he birthed you he should be referred to who he is.

When troubles hit and things are weighing down on you, seems the whole world is on your shoulders! We have a choice to turn to Christ who is in us, or we go around him looking for answers. What does the scriptures say; the answer is already in you. In death do you live, in the life that is in you do you live. When we say; there is no other life but Christ life for the believer, that is what is being said. No life outside of Christ because; life is in the Son. So to pick up somewhere and try to get God to fix your troubles all the time.. make YOU feel better and you can keep living and serving God. That is religion! Religion will always have you reaching outside of Christ to meet your needs. To get a blessing, to get hope and help and money and pay the bills. It is endless cycle of hell when you reach outside of Christ and try to work out life. Life is already worked out in you by Christ in you..and we don't know that life. So we struggle with everything that comes down the pike.

Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. - John 14:6.

You do not see the Father; unless Christ reveals Him to you. No man can see the Father; without Christ revealing him to you. How does that happen? By the revelation of Jesus Christ. Christ revealed in you. Have you had a revelation of Jesus Christ? Not just knowing him as Savior, and just knowing about him. But by; 'the revelation of Jesus Christ.' Every believer needs 'the revelation of Jesus Christ.' The certified gospel comes out of 'the revelation of Jesus Christ.'

Ok preacher man that sounds good but how do you make it work? what I'm doing now isn't working so fix me! You know what fixes you!

-- 'The revelation of Jesus Christ'

11 But I certify to you, brethren, that the Gospel which was preached by me is not according to man;
12 for I neither received it from man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:11-12.

Read those words verbatim! Paul will tell you what the gospel is. He gives the born again 'the' answer to life and where to find it. Paul is begging us to hear and listen to him, because he has the answer. Because if we don't listen to Paul - we will get entangled in the world and the web of religion. What is the curse of Gal.1:8-9. It is when I do not know what the gospel is and run around everywhere in scripture, in the world, and in religion trying to make one gospel out of many messages God has given to humanity though the ages. I take it and run with it and before you know what is happening you are caught in religion. When religion gets it's hooks in you you will suffer. The curse of Gal.1 is not knowing how to put life together..not knowing what the gospel is. Someone may ask 'what makes that a curse just because you do not know and understand what the gospel is,?

It is the curse that does not allow you to know because you choose not to know.. therefore we are left to ourselves to work life out. So you are going to work out your old life..like the cross didn't work. You have to find a life that fits you in this world.. and you can rest assured it will not be the life already provided for you. God life, father life, Christ life, the only life there is..no other life can be lived by the believer but the old death life. There in lies the trouble.. Paul calls it a curse to not know what the gospel is.

Listen; everyone is judged now by the gospel, as we walk out christianity. That is what is we call, love commandments, such as; if you love me keep my commandments. It is based on love,! why would my father curse me? He does not curse you, he is says in back to back verses in gal. 1:8-9, that if we look for life outside of the one Son..you will not find life. It is not a curse as we think that gets all mysterious and God is after you to het you. That is how we take it..but it is much deeper than that..it has to do with the making of a son. The angry Old Testament God mentality has to be let go of. That will be part of your trouble..a curse by judging God to be a judgement God all the time. That is a curse to think like that! When believers are judged, they will be judged based on what they did with the Son in them. Not all your frivolous sins you struggle with all the time..no victory always fighting sin. You will be judged based on Christ in you, according to Paul's gospel in Romans. You cannot take that the wrong way, there is lifestyle involved..is Jesus a sinner; God forbid Paul would say. But we are dealing with; how to be an overcomer, not all your sins. You struggle with all your sins, He doesn't. You see Christ as life; you will straighten up your act because you see in a whole new light. Glory to God! Love commandments, always keep that in mind.

If that be the case I should learn something about Christ in me. Like how does He live; just as important is; how do I live..

Life not working out; that is all your life will be, trying to make things work out. The answer is; Christ in you the hope of glory! Paul's revelation of the indwelling Christ is; 'the gospel.' It means nothing to religion..just more words in the bible. But to the born again and their search for truth, for life, for Christ, and all Christianity is and represents. It is the only answer found in the scriptures that is written. The revelation of 'Christ in you is; THE ANSWER!

For the born again Christian! The revelation of the indwelling Christ is the only answer given in written scripture; that gives life!

Believer's can pray and petition the Lord and wait on him and see if the things written are not so! know that a revelation exists for you and you need 'the revelation,' wait on the Lord and see what happens. You must know 'the revelation' exists before you can wait on it.

-- to be continued --
@soul man On this subject, the words of the Lord Jesus in John 16.33 come to mind: "In the world ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer: I have overcome the world".