Only 2 Comings by Lord Jesus, Not 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There isn't, as you well know.
But that does NOT mean there is no gap in the 70 'weeks' of Daniel. People, try as they might; just cannot fit the final 7 years into the first Century. There HAS been a gap of nearly 2000 years since the 69th 'week' ended at the death of Jesus.

Those who deny this truth, are the ones who will be shocked and have no clue as to what to do, when the Lord takes action once again.
I'm happy you agree there are no cases of gaps in other prophecies...so shouldn't a thing be established "in the mouth of two or three witnesses"?

Why can't we fit the last seven years in the first century?

Adam Clarke thought so. Matthew Henry thought so. The entire Protestant Reformation taught so. And, of course, the Bible teaches so. Do you realize your statement flies in the face of well established teaching?

The 6 things for which the 70 Weeks were cut off can be explained to have met their fulfillment in Jesus our Sacrifice and High Priest.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Because to do that leaves one clueless about what must happen before Jesus Returns.

Its going to be a very tough time for everyone and those who rejected the Bible truths about God's Plans for our future, will be quite unprepared for it all.

Last edited:

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's Statements (in order presented)

70 Weeks To Anoint Jesus (Joseph's Activities Totaling 70 Weeks of Years)
(Acts 13:18-23) (From the Book of Judges, Stating Joseph, to the Crucifixion of Jesus Stating Joseph, SPECIFICALLY)
(first temple to temple of jesus body SPECIFICALLY, involving "joseph the blessings") (FINISHED)

7 Weeks and 62 Weeks To "Go Forth" and to "Rebuild"
NUMBERS 13:16 These [are] the names of the men which Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called Oshea the son of Nun Jehoshua.
NUMBERS 13:22 And they ascended by the south, and came unto Hebron; where Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, [were]. (Now Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.)

(Seven Years of Rebuilding was FINISHED, "CALLED petra", near the jordan river, after 430 Years in Egypt for the Command or the Written Word to begin to be given)

PLANET EARTH, NOT PRINCIPAL POINT OF ACTION (NEW TESTAMENT)
62 Weeks Messiah Cutoff
(Daniel 9:2......Talks about Jesus, "kingship" for 70 Years.............was cut short, by action of "three days/nights in the tomb", rotting of the bodies) (Jesus was 30 Years Old + 3 Days 1/2 = 62 Weeks CUTOFF) (no kingship, ezekiel 4:5-6 says "joseph is not joined to judah, no kingship", where as, Ezekiel 37:16 says "joseph is joined to judah".............JESUS DID NOT HAVE A KINGSHIP, God cut his activities in order to highlight man's dead flesh accusation)

One Week Messiah Cutoff
"1260 and 1260" of Revelation, is INVALIDATED, because God talks about "3 Days 1/2", doubling the previous example................this means "1290+1335" for the Son of Man+Soulmate (pyramid builder covenant) is VALID................the earth is given "dead flesh accusation", but to highlight mankind's responsibility, the son of man and god's mercies are not principally associated with planet earth.
God has exercised action on Planet Earth in the Old Testament before the Written Law was finished............and Daniel's Statements double, the fact that God acted completely, without cutting the prophecy short or abridging it.......................HOWEVER, God in the new testament, with JESUS, has cut the prophecy short and abridged it, he made this clear in the language of daniel and revelation.................for the reason of "dead flesh accusation".
Everything is to be Resolved Soon (5/15/2021)..........."1290+1335" Days from Missing Flight 370, approximately with no errors............ (God talks about the Messiah being cutoff, **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************, 70 Years was a Measurement God introduced, and "1260+1260" was a 7 year measurement God introduced................BEFORE GOD HAD ADDED ADDITIONAL DETAIL TO EXPLAIN THE ORIGINAL INTENTION OF DANIEL, SO THOSE VALUES HAD TO BE INVALIDATED (satan's suicide pleasure controversy in frustrating the gospel, and simply commiting suicide with dead flesh)

Last edited:

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's Statements (in order presented) (revised)

70 Weeks to Anoint the Most Holy (Descending Dove Miracle)
Acts 13:20-23

62 Weeks to Give the Command and then to Rebuild (Petra, near Jordan)
(Psalms 79:11-13) Seven Years Rebuilding, 430 in Enslavement (Exodus+Numbers)

62 Weeks Messiah Cutoff or Crucified (3 or so Days)
Luke 23:44.........Measurement Presented in Hours.........(ephesians 2:1-2).......Jesus opened the Tombs, the "prince of the power of the air, satan in his uncleanness", was cast out of the holy city, not physical jerusalem!!!!!!

1 Week that Spreads Abominations, and Cuts of the Lord's Measurement (ezekiel)
(2 Kings 2:22-25) Leviticus (13), talks about, Plagues........Exodus 4:6....and....Leviticus 13..........a miracle god performed connected to dead flesh/dirth, lack of unified field..............and (rabies) a pandemic.
Its very easy to see, the progression, from the Old to New Testament, and finally to the Event of Revelation, in the general order in which daniel makes his statement..............Daniel does not emphasis a "3 Days or 3 1/2", for the final action..........Daniel only talks about "1 Week" (1260 + 1260 Days, to, Covid19 from the Galactic Center, and the argument develops into Rabies from there) (when the son of man's testimony is resolved.......signs and wonders are NOT ARTICULANT)

Daniel's Week Prophecy is Entirely about the Lord Jesus, for that reason:::::::::::::::::: the figure of "1290+1335" that references the son of man, is not present in revelation when god provides more detail............furthermore, Ezekiel's Language Rebukes both the Jubilee and Generation figure, 70 Years, from applying to that "1 Week Value of the Final Week".........so not only is the Lord Jesus not there, the Son of Man doesn't appear to be there either, however dead flesh accusation/dirth takes center stage.

Rabies is the Only real Correct Answer, a development, that doesn't necessarily follow a "ARTICULANT" display of signs and wonders, following the development in the epidemic.

(....1 Week....Jubilee....Seven Years....Seven Days.........then in the Midst/Middle of that................so ITS NOT a real jubilee length that defines the action, that is clear from ezekiel's statements, and haggai 2:16............)

God Viewed: King David (god) in the measurement that included Jesus in one statement of daniel's weeks............and the logical association is that.............God includes the "son of man" in the Final Statement of Daniel's Weeks..........its no coincidence, the "son of man" (revelation 11/12), and the suicide pleasure satan has comes into view and is rebuked.............you can't expect god to perform a "3 1/2 day display in revelation", NOT AT ALL...........the legal answer is NOT ARTICULANT)

once this is finished in a few days............we should see rabies shortly or some more developments, don't expect accurate reporting...........god's mercies will go forwards also, but, that depends on how god views, the "lord's body is holy, of which is the son of man" argument, in disputing suicide pleasure with humanity.............its possible that nothing much will be done. (inces*/rap/mur, with me, my relatives, minorities and the authorities in the usa, will probably continue into the far future until humanity is dead, that is something the people can take pride in, it is possible that, that form of suicide is your only sign, as we continue to see what is necessary).

EDIT

(we'll have to see, but when Edward Leedskalnin, gave an example of euthanasia, and then said remove them out of the country.............he gave language also stating how the people of the land would be driven out dead or alive............then after that, there was holocaust and ethnic cleasning, and that was the national goal for a small number of years) (when it came down to being driven out and put to death like those unclean genetic lines, they gave up.................the usa also will give up, it won't take a lot of unnecessary lives)

(humanity dies blind and dumb in suicide pleasure, handicapped with god to stop any individuals of interest from being saved as it rots away THIS IS NUMBER ONE.............what you do to me in suicide pleasure is GOOD/GAIN..........dead or alive that is your portion...............the lesser position is a straight answer of euthanasia, that is tied to god's mercies, so we'll have to see very soon in a few days how this is all resolved, perhaps with nothing.....................suicide pleasure increases, you do this more and more to me, and very persistant, and god does less and less, then humanity is put to death in the very small change of 40 years or less, that is nothing really)

(RABIES is the big bonus in playing suicide pleasure with moses whoever he is..........then, we'll see if this can pass off as a natural death, and then silence moses does nothing, and we'll see how humanity pleasures itself before death..............following the achievement of nguyen van lem, in that generation, possibly redoing this today.............humanity will die believing jesus is going to return, and that is its portion in foolishness)

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because to do that leaves one clueless about what must happen before Jesus Returns.

Its going to be a very tough time for everyone and those who rejected the Bible truths about God's Plans for our future, will be quite unprepared for it all.
Not so. The book is called "Revelation" which by the name alone indicates it's intended to clue us in.

Reactions: Keraz

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's Prophecy

MATTHEW 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
MATTHEW 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
MATTHEW 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

God has 4 distinct measurements in Daniel's Prophecy. The phrase "70x7", is very literal the first two times, the third time, its almost the same.

Now the Forth Time during the "Final Week", God said he will not forgive or dismiss the "suicide pleasure/dead flesh/dirth accusation" of no earth field, etc.

God is absolutely going to do something, thats not the question Peter was Asking..........Peter want to know how little god was going to do, sometimes when God expends energy to do a judgement or to give mercy, God also inadvertently, makes payment for sin.

(all prophecies with revelation, are generally resolved with the appearance of RABIES.............mankind may not even know the testimony of moses was resolved, or that anything else has taken place..............Edward Leedskalnin near the end of his life, build coral castle, to illustrate how little god was actually going to do, then nguyen van lem followed that up, humanity was only give a dead body for pleasure................the logical and faithful association is to continue in this trend....................things are going to be very painful and for many years out of pleasure..............but remember)

(Christianity means the faithful are the dispensation for the church, and that is a complete law)

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm happy you agree there are no cases of gaps in other prophecies...so shouldn't a thing be established "in the mouth of two or three witnesses"?

hey, haven’t run across you in ages, it’s good to see you.

Not looking for an argument at all, and I should prob read the whole thread, but I’ve never understood the phrase that there are no gaps in prophecy. I assume this means gaps in time, that there are no gaps of time in prophecy. I always just shake my head and leave because I think, of course there are gaps of time in prophecy, sometimes thousands of years gaps in time before it happens, or fully happens. The only prophecy I can think of that was immediate, with no gap in time was when Paul spoke to Annais and sapphira.
Maybe I just don’t understand what is meant by the phrase...

Reactions: Phoneman777

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey, haven’t run across you in ages, it’s good to see you.

Not looking for an argument at all, and I should prob read the whole thread, but I’ve never understood the phrase that there are no gaps in prophecy. I assume this means gaps in time, that there are no gaps of time in prophecy. I always just shake my head and leave because I think, of course there are gaps of time in prophecy, sometimes thousands of years gaps in time before it happens, or fully happens. The only prophecy I can think of that was immediate, with no gap in time was when Paul spoke to Annais and sapphira.
Hi! Nice to talk again! I hope things have been well for you and yours despite the eruption of insanity that began in 2020. At least, with all the political and entertainment world back and forth, we all here in CB know what really matters :)

As for the "gap" issue, I always make it a point to differentiate between "Event Specific" and "Numerically Specific" time prophecy.

An example of "Event Specific" would be "Methuselah" which means "when he dies, it shall come" - talking about the Flood. There was no specific duration of time given to Enoch, only an event to mark when it would happen: Methuselah's death.

However, a "Numerically Specific Time Prophecy" contains a numerically specified duration of time, such as Noah's preaching 120 years, Israel's 40 year wilderness journey, Elijah's 3 1/2 year famine, etc. There is not one case where a "gap" was inserted in any of these type prophecies, but it is insisted that we insert a 2,000+ year gap in Daniel's 70 Weeks when it's both unnecessary and unBiblical. Jesus fulfilled the 70th Week, from His "Messiah the Prince" baptism until the Gospel went to the Gentiles with the stoning of Stephen 7 years later.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

For example, there was a gap of time in around 500 years or a half Day from the fall of the sons of GOD in the Garden of Eden until the moment in which GOD started to work at evening of the first Day. "In Biblical times or in the beginning, the time was divided into two parts: Êrev (afternoon) and Bôker (morning). Érev starts at sunset, or according to Genesis 3: 8, "daybreak", and ended at sunrise, where Bôker starts. Even today Jews use the word "êrev" as a reference to the first part of the night that goes even after sunset"

Genesis is a description of GOD's plan of restitution or restoration of all things after the rebellion in Eden. Acts 3:v.18 to 26

What did happen really? There was an eternity before the rebellion of the inhabitants of Eden that were ruled by a Cherub created to protect the Garden of GOD.(Ezekiel 28:v.14)

After the rebellion of Cherub and his followers (Epistle of Jude 1:v.6 combined with Genesis 6:v.2 among others Scriptures), the Earth was filled of
corruption and over the years there were extreme darkness on Earth and also extreme corruption among the inhabitants- Gen. 6: v.2 - except Noah and his family, so he found grace in the eyes of the Lord. It was around year 1.556, or had passed one Day and half from the rebellion in Eden, and 1,056 years from the beginning of GOD's work in the first Day. (let say from year zero)

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Isaiah 7:v.14

14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

There was a gap of time until the prophecy be fulfilled.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
After two days (2.000 years or two millenniums) will He revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. Hoseas 6:v.2-3

The prophecy of Hosea is from around 8th century BC and will fulfill LITERALLY in the current time or in this decade -from 2020 to 2030) , its around or after 2.700 years. Aleluiaaaa!

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(No-Gap-Theory)

(Daniel's Prophecies 4 Division) (The Gospel's Language is at least doubled, most of the time)

David's Temple (Church) to Jesus the New Temple......"Gaps are Used"
(Acts 13:20-23)

Jesus the Written Law (Church) to Petra (New Temple) ......"Gaps are Used"
(In the Old Testament, Jesus is the Wife for those he plans to Save)
Jesus was Crucified (he did not have a wife or wives)........."No Gaps Used".........in the, "three days nights" of crucifixion

Jesus Crucified (Sodom and Egypt) (TWO WITNESSES)........."No Gaps Used"..........(the son of man has no wife or wives, rev. 11/12)
(In the New Testament, Jesus is the Husband for those he plans to save)

(Jesus was in the tomb 3 days/night..............and HE DID NOT HAVE A WIFE/WIFES............THEREFORE...........Lazarus was in the Tomb 3 days/nights.............voiced in ezekiel God said, jesus would not have a kingship, they would not be a witness)

(God talks about "1260+1260" SEVEN YEARS in which they are not a witness in Revelation............but God talks about "1290+1335" in which the Son of Man ONLY is a witness...........the same language is used...............Everything is Resolved Soon - In a few Days)

(Statement)

(God said to the Apostles, I want you to have a family of many wives, take up your net and cast it into the sea...........but they turned to the lord and said, how can we? Then the Lord said, she will do the work for you, follow the lord and pray and then many fishes were caught...............So when God said to Peter, arise and performed the work, and many unclean animals fell, Peter said not so lord, the work of the husband man, which is the lord, tends to the field)

(its god's will for the sons of man in the new testament to have a soulmate and wives and humanity is not a witness of that, in its suicide pleasure)

(god's mercy for the son of man or for the generations without sin, is apart of the complete covenant, that does not include humanity...............in humanities need for suicide pleasure with me and my relatives and the public, it has no real strength to attack my testimony its only suicide............nonetheless, there is a time when god gives the son of man his soulmate and wives, and the lord is a living testimony.................Everything is Resolved Soon) (one major sign is RABIES, that is the simple answer)

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
(God talks about "1260+1260" SEVEN YEARS in which they are not a witness in Revelation............but God talks about "1290+1335" in which the Son of Man ONLY is a witness...........the same language is used...............Everything is Resolved Soon - In a few Days)

~~~~~~~~~~~~THE LAST DECADE - 2020 - 2030 - COUNTDOWN~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 10- 2021 is the HUNDREDTH FORTIETH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the current Devil's world.

~~~~~~~The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9:v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~The door is ALREADY closing.~~~~~~~~~~~

Be careful and get ready

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel Four Divisions (Brief Restatement)

70 Weeks (Gaps used Acts 13:20-23) (No 3 Days Used - 2Samuel 24:13)

7 Weeks and 62 Weeks (Gaps used) (No 3 Days Used - Genesis 40:18-23)
(Genesis 50:3, Genesis 50:10, denoting difference in 40 and 7 @ the Jordan)
(Rebuilding 7 Years, Number 13:22....Enslaved 430 Years, Exodus 12:40)

EZEKIEL 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none
................(new testament jesus is now the husband) (dead flesh/dirth, god highlights this accusation, and cuts down his activity, and witnessing, for mankind)
62 Weeks (No Gaps Used) (Ezekiel 4:5-6) (3 Days Used@Jesus/Lazarus)
(God invalidated this figure, or explained it was curtailed) (God doesn't have years in view @ point of action for new testament) (no "kingship", no "trees planted", no "wells dug", no "temples destroyed") (the number of years Jesus that Jesus lived was not much at all, according to various statements Haggai 2:16.........God highlighted dead flesh accusation)

1 Week (No Gaps Used) (Matthew 24:47) (3 Days Used@Jesus/Two Witnesses)
MATTHEW 27:47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard [that], said, This [man] calleth for Elias.

(God doesn't call humanity a Witness, when "3 Days are Used"............God is very Clear about that Position...........in answer Suicide Pleasure, inces/rap/murder, in global suicide with the son of man.............its a mental and functional illness and logical progression in mankind's accusation of God serving the will of satan, and God having no authority..........mankind is accountable for its generations of sin, for not having a will to live, for its dead flesh, and for its consequential suffering and death, cyclically paralleling god's limited action if any on earth, and in tandem with god's revelation of his mercies)

The Legal Answer is because God uses "3 Days........even without mankind being a witness, those are the LEGAL VALUES" for the last two divisions of Daniel!!!!!!!!! ........... These Answer are observances, 1952 UFO Mass Sighting Washington USA + 62 Weeks of Years = Missing Flight 370 in 2014 which marked "1290 + 1335" for the son of man only..................or in viewing Jesus Directly, Jesus did pray for a number of hours in the Garden before, he was taken to be crucified............God corrected the last two entries of daniel, period.

Saying something like 2300 Days to Space Ship Oumuamua, and "1260+1260" days to Space Ship Borisov, and then "1290+1335" days to Space Ship MABUS OF NOSTRADAMUS, meaning the son of man, IS A OBSERVANCE reporting the gospel, the but the legal answer is only "3 Days in which Humanity is not a Witness". (all of which can be connected to sirius, earth's sun, or jupiter's sun, the sun trinity for the trinity of seven year figures in days the gospel uses).

Everything is Resolved Soon (5/15/2021) without god doing anything "articulant"

(nothing at all has to take place, the major blessing is the evolution into RABIES, that is most important)
(I don't have to use portals on earth, that is more arduous conclusion.........doing less hightlights the lack of a will to live for humanity, with the earth's energy grid or anything reactive to that...............I am move bunches of people around myself, at a relative distance from earth)

(or................portals can be used or sustained
sparingly, may not be possible to modify to an intermitten effect.............we'll have to see...............humanity may be able to dublicate the action of how i may move people around, we'll have to see very soon when all of this language is resolved)

(1 to 2 billions lives deceased, means nothing, even if I do it myself with god's blessing ofcourse, remember all of humanity is going to die, there is not reasons to tip the odds a tiny bit even if humanity falls short) (earth is a ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO, and that will be highlighted and god's mercies will also go forth)

(getting ride of 1 to 2 billion, some of the leadership or a few million after that, all for suicide pleasure, and there is no other alternative, that means nothing really, very easy to do, but we'll have to see soon)

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Ecclesiastes 12:v.10 to 14

10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into Judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Now try to interpret and understand this: John 1:v.1 and Matt. 11:v.27

John 1:v.1 ... the Word is GOD.(Yeah, the Word is GOD, invisible GOD, He himself, He who was made flesh, the Father. Great mystery, no?)

Matthew 11:v.27 ...(but), no man knoweth the Father (the Word); save (if not) the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

Where is the visible GOD? Where can we see Him in Person? But this, of course, only and only to whomsoever the Son reveal
Him, if not .... never will know GOD, who is the Word. Yeah, the Word is GOD.

Many have heard to speak of GOD, and believe that He exists, but know not GOD.

James 2:v.19 - Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe,...

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
EZEKIEL 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none
This has nothing to do with a time gap, as HAS happened between Daniels 69th 'week', when Jesus was Crucified and today, as we await the fulfillment of all the prophesies about the end times and the final 7 years before Jesus Returns.

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has nothing to do with a time gap, as HAS happened between Daniels 69th 'week', when Jesus was Crucified and today, as we await the fulfillment of all the prophesies about the end times and the final 7 years before Jesus Returns.

(Daniel's 69th Week to "TODAY" is an invalid statement)
(summary)

1. 70 Weeks of Daniel 9:24 was FINISHED when Jesus was Crucified (we are provided the values in the book of acts) (First Coming of Jesus)
2. 69 Weeks of Daniel 9:25 was FINISHED when God gave Moses 10 Commandments..@..@fter the Events of @Petra (Begin the Written Law, a Description of Jesus/Joseph)
(The Difference Between these 2 Values is One Week...this GAP...was closed when, Ezekiel Provided a measurement for "440 Years", without a Jubilee, to correct Daniel's Prophecy on this issue (Ezekiel 4:5-6), because Jesus did not take a wife, he did not, dig a well, or plant a tree, and he did not have a king ship)
NO 69TH WEEK TO TODAY (no "GAP" to today or the end of time)
God talks about the Messiah CUT OFF...there is no "GAP" between the Old Testament and the New Testament (that missing Week is Resolved, from the first two statements of daniel)

(God said in Ezekiel 22:30....there is no "GAP", because Jesus destroyed the spiritual temple exactly as the language says when he was crucified, and jesus said exactly that the temple would be destroyed and it was, in that day, spiritually)
(Restatement Acknowledgement) (Daniel's Two Statements for the New Testament, two for the old testament are finished and resolved)

qOAG2xr.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=_9lMQlI32wE

(Jesus First Coming is Resolved with No Controversy)
(Daniel's Final Two Statements for the New Testament are for his Second Coming, but not what you'd expect)

(God Provided More Detail, in, Day Measurements Specifically, for the final two divisions of daniel for the lord's second coming, BUT NOT, NOT, WHAT YOU'D EXPECT!)

DANIEL 9:26 (threescore and two weeks, MESSIAH CUT OFF)
Twin Tower Bombing 1993 + 1600 Days of Revelation, Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning + 1600 Days of Revelation = 3200 Days to.....9/11/2001 Twin Tower Terrorism (60 Years from 2001 to 2061 Halley's Comet, @pproximately)

DANIEL 9:27........One Week or Trinity Seven.....MESSIAH CUT OFF=Abomination of Desolation.........
1. Gentile Rebuke (dead flesh) "1260+1260"
2. Son of Man Blessing (mankind not a witness) "1290+1335"
3. Pandemic/Rotting Bodies) "2300 Days

1. Mayan (Matthew 24:20) Various
2. MABUS (Flight 370, Malaysia Airbus) of Nostradamus
3. Edgar Cayce Prophecy the Last Black President

Jesus does not Come a Second Time, as a Body or Personality.........because the "Seven Year GAP" in the First Two Segments of Daniel's Prophecy, DOES NOT APPLY, to the New Testament..........God takes an action with the "body of jesus" in dead flesh, based on energy dispensation, and based on doing nothing "ARTICULANT" in wrestling with man's suicide pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Daniel's Week "GAP" in daniel's first two statements, DOES NOT EQUAL, the One Week Confirmation of Daniel's last two statements.
"2300 Days" (Remember Everything is Resolved Already)

It appears that "2300 Days" is substituted for "1260+1260" and "1290+1335".......remember those figures that use "GAPS" have low priority.............God has reduced his activity, and "2300" days, is like the spiritual temple that jesus destroyed, it is an action or action that god has reduced.

in this context:

God has done everything already by setting things into motion, and that means the pandemic and evolution of the virus and unified field/dead flesh issue are OPEN BOOKS MORE TO BE SEEN SOON..............I can say that "2300" days may be tied to something else, but those statements are probably not correct.

(Everything must be considered resolved, we are past the or in the 40 year mark) (mankind is responsible for not having a will to life and its dead flesh suicide pleasure, god sets this into motion and things evolve very quickly that is what the law says)

Last edited:

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Daniel's Week "GAP" in daniel's first two statements, DOES NOT EQUAL, the One Week Confirmation of Daniel's last two statements.

EGeyf7Q.jpg

(The Legal Answers are really the same, that is what we've said already, really needs no correction)

(Sirius Star Alignment 2011 to Space Ship Oumuamua 2017, Earth Sun Alignment 2012 to Covid19/Space Ship Borisov, Jupiter Sun Alignment 2014 Missing Flight 370 to 2021)

(2300 to Mark the Jubilee last Jubilee............"1260+1260" for the Gentiles of Revelation/dead flesh to BEING THAT........."1290+1335" to resolve the son of man, he is a witness, humanity is not (god set things into motion for humanity)

(We can make apparent legal statements about the evolution of Covid19..........but those are not accurate, 666 Days for 666 Mark of the Beast from 2019 to 2021, or from jupiter, or 2300 days from one of the blood red moons alignments to 2021 or etc...........the fact is, God has finished all of his action by SETTING THINGS INTO MOTION)

(When Covid-19, evolves, it can be very soon, it may not appear to follow the language of the law, its based on quite a few variables involving sin with man an god, earth propensity to field, and the cyclical capacity in how dead flesh has already been moved around to try to nullify the field in man's natural unclean behaviors)

(what is going to happen)

(when covid19 evolves...........and there is a sudden evolution............mankind has to answer god about dead flesh, mankind has to answer god about "not having a will to live", and all of this suicide pleasure................the son of man is not the primary issue, remember, nguyen van lem, seized the opportunity in his death, in their accusation of that day for pleasure, and god did not act on him or his testimony specifically, now today is the time of god's cyclical action, and things are already set into motion, already the son of man is not the primary argument that is the same language and for the entirety of the new testament............the low degree humanity has of suicide pleasure peaked in the old testament a few times, but its the mainstay of the new testaments)

(when things happen..............yes............soon..............what they believe about god or his coming is meaningless, it is a very disappointing way to die, believing that jesus is going to return when that is not the law at all)

(Everything has been resolved, and soon we'll see, more, very soon)

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
(Daniel's 69th Week to "TODAY" is an invalid statement)
(summary)

1. 70 Weeks of Daniel 9:24 was FINISHED when Jesus was Crucified (we are provided the values in the book of acts) (First Coming of Jesus)
2. 69 Weeks of Daniel 9:25 was FINISHED when God gave Moses 10 Commandments..@..@fter the Events of @Petra (Begin the Written Law, a Description of Jesus/Joseph)
(The Difference Between these 2 Values is One Week...this GAP...was closed when, Ezekiel Provided a measurement for "440 Years", without a Jubilee, to correct Daniel's Prophecy on this issue (Ezekiel 4:5-6), because Jesus did not take a wife, he did not, dig a well, or plant a tree, and he did not have a king ship)
NO 69TH WEEK TO TODAY (no "GAP" to today or the end of time)
God talks about the Messiah CUT OFF...there is no "GAP" between the Old Testament and the New Testament (that missing Week is Resolved, from the first two statements of daniel)

(God said in Ezekiel 22:30....there is no "GAP", because Jesus destroyed the spiritual temple exactly as the language says when he was crucified, and jesus said exactly that the temple would be destroyed and it was, in that day, spiritually)
(Restatement Acknowledgement) (Daniel's Two Statements for the New Testament, two for the old testament are finished and resolved)

qOAG2xr.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=_9lMQlI32wE

(Jesus First Coming is Resolved with No Controversy)
(Daniel's Final Two Statements for the New Testament are for his Second Coming, but not what you'd expect)

(God Provided More Detail, in, Day Measurements Specifically, for the final two divisions of daniel for the lord's second coming, BUT NOT, NOT, WHAT YOU'D EXPECT!)

DANIEL 9:26 (threescore and two weeks, MESSIAH CUT OFF)
Twin Tower Bombing 1993 + 1600 Days of Revelation, Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning + 1600 Days of Revelation = 3200 Days to.....9/11/2001 Twin Tower Terrorism (60 Years from 2001 to 2061 Halley's Comet, @pproximately)

DANIEL 9:27........One Week or Trinity Seven.....MESSIAH CUT OFF=Abomination of Desolation.........
1. Gentile Rebuke (dead flesh) "1260+1260"
2. Son of Man Blessing (mankind not a witness) "1290+1335"
3. Pandemic/Rotting Bodies) "2300 Days

1. Mayan (Matthew 24:20) Various
2. MABUS (Flight 370, Malaysia Airbus) of Nostradamus
3. Edgar Cayce Prophecy the Last Black President

Jesus does not Come a Second Time, as a Body or Personality.........because the "Seven Year GAP" in the First Two Segments of Daniel's Prophecy, DOES NOT APPLY, to the New Testament..........God takes an action with the "body of jesus" in dead flesh, based on energy dispensation, and based on doing nothing "ARTICULANT" in wrestling with man's suicide pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"2300 Days" (Remember Everything is Resolved Already)

It appears that "2300 Days" is substituted for "1260+1260" and "1290+1335".......remember those figures that use "GAPS" have low priority.............God has reduced his activity, and "2300" days, is like the spiritual temple that jesus destroyed, it is an action or action that god has reduced.

in this context:

God has done everything already by setting things into motion, and that means the pandemic and evolution of the virus and unified field/dead flesh issue are OPEN BOOKS MORE TO BE SEEN SOON..............I can say that "2300" days may be tied to something else, but those statements are probably not correct.

(Everything must be considered resolved, we are past the or in the 40 year mark) (mankind is responsible for not having a will to life and its dead flesh suicide pleasure, god sets this into motion and things evolve very quickly that is what the law says)

~~~~~~~~~~~COUNTDOWN - LAST DECADE - 2020 - 2030~~~~~~~~~~

May 17-2021 is the HUNDREDTH AND THIRTIETH SEVENTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the CURRENT Devil's world.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9:v.27 - week of the Abomination of Desolation - it is within of this LAST
DECADE, so this satanic event is at door.

Be careful
or get ready

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings
(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
When once the master of the house is risen up, and shut to the door,... Luke 13:v.24-25 (This event is invisible)

See, this current decade is the last decade of the current Devil's world with all its structures, be political, be religious, social, economic, military, technological, and so on.

And the earth also and the works that are therein
shall be DISSOLVED and burned up, in fulfillment the prophetic message of Peter, the Apostle, in his 2nd epistle chapter 3:v.7-13:

11 Seeing then that all these things
shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat.

The door of salvation is starting to close.

The current plague poured upon the planet as it is expressed in the Word of GOD- the Word is GOD - it is already being executed according the wrath of GOD - GOD will destroy them which destroy the earth - the Word is GOD. Revelation 11:v.18

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:v.8

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
EGeyf7Q.jpg

(The Legal Answers are really the same, that is what we've said already, really needs no correction)

(Sirius Star Alignment 2011 to Space Ship Oumuamua 2017, Earth Sun Alignment 2012 to Covid19/Space Ship Borisov, Jupiter Sun Alignment 2014 Missing Flight 370 to 2021)

(2300 to Mark the Jubilee last Jubilee............"1260+1260" for the Gentiles of Revelation/dead flesh to BEING THAT........."1290+1335" to resolve the son of man, he is a witness, humanity is not (god set things into motion for humanity)

(We can make apparent legal statements about the evolution of Covid19..........but those are not accurate, 666 Days for 666 Mark of the Beast from 2019 to 2021, or from jupiter, or 2300 days from one of the blood red moons alignments to 2021 or etc...........the fact is, God has finished all of his action by SETTING THINGS INTO MOTION)

(When Covid-19, evolves, it can be very soon, it may not appear to follow the language of the law, its based on quite a few variables involving sin with man an god, earth propensity to field, and the cyclical capacity in how dead flesh has already been moved around to try to nullify the field in man's natural unclean behaviors)

(what is going to happen)

(when covid19 evolves...........and there is a sudden evolution............mankind has to answer god about dead flesh, mankind has to answer god about "not having a will to live", and all of this suicide pleasure................the son of man is not the primary issue, remember, nguyen van lem, seized the opportunity in his death, in their accusation of that day for pleasure, and god did not act on him or his testimony specifically, now today is the time of god's cyclical action, and things are already set into motion, already the son of man is not the primary argument that is the same language and for the entirety of the new testament............the low degree humanity has of suicide pleasure peaked in the old testament a few times, but its the mainstay of the new testaments)

(when things happen..............yes............soon..............what they believe about god or his coming is meaningless, it is a very disappointing way to die, believing that jesus is going to return when that is not the law at all)

(Everything has been resolved, and soon we'll see, more, very soon)

EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS RESOLVED , ACTUALLY WILL BE DISSOLVED AND

WILL BE BURNED WITH EVERLASTING FIRE

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited: