Only 2 Comings by Lord Jesus, Not 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh John, you are the LEAST prideful person on this whole board!! I think he must have mistakenly sent that to you?

Let's not bend the real truth of what he posted to me. And it's funny you bring this up after so many pages past his post!

Do YOU own this Forum? Is it YOUR Forum? I'd like to know, because if you're going to make posts against me like the above, I'd like to know what makes you think you have the right to do that?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's not bend the real truth of what he posted to me. And it's funny you bring this up after so many pages past his post!

Do YOU own this Forum? Is it YOUR Forum? I'd like to know, because if you're going to make posts against me like the above, I'd like to know what makes you think you have the right to do that?

So sorry sir, I know John and I did NOT say one single thing "against" you. Sensitive much?? I just came upon the post while browsing so, no I did NOT read all the posts, did not have to...because I know them by their fruit and, @amadeus has awesome true beautiful fruit.

Reactions: amadeus

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you replace silly confusion with a Mish mash of theory?

What is Satan’s 42 months? Non-existent?

What I've shown definitely is not theory, but it could easily seem like it for those who haven't studied God's Word to that depth.

The 42 months of Revelation 13 shows Satan will have power over ALL nations and peoples for that time period, including over the saints. He is coming to make war with those in Christ, not with the deceived. The 42 months of Rev.11 is a link to that timing at the end of this world also. That 42 months is per lunar reckoning, the 1260 days is per solar reckoning and is set for the time God's two witnesses prophesy in Jerusalem at the end of this world. Those are all SIGNS of the "great tribulation" timing, which is a time just PRIOR to Christ's return on the last day.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I've shown definitely is not theory, but it could easily seem like it for those who haven't studied God's Word to that depth.

The 42 months of Revelation 13 shows Satan will have power over ALL nations and peoples for that time period, including over the saints. He is coming to make war with those in Christ, not with the deceived. The 42 months of Rev.11 is a link to that timing at the end of this world also. That 42 months is per lunar reckoning, the 1260 days is per solar reckoning and is set for the time God's two witnesses prophesy in Jerusalem at the end of this world. Those are all SIGNS of the "great tribulation" timing, which is a time just PRIOR to Christ's return on the last day.
Then you claim to know the exact moment of the return. Not even something Jesus Christ Himself knew.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry sir, I know John and I did NOT say one single thing "against" you. Sensitive much?? I just came upon the post while browsing so, no I did NOT read all the posts, did not have to...because I know them by their fruit and, @amadeus has awesome true beautiful fruit.

He addressed me first in a post of his, actually mocking what I showed. So you have no excuse to take his side of things, ESPECIALLY when you admit you didn't eve read what he wrote to me.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you claim to know the exact moment of the return. Not even something Jesus Christ Himself knew.

Why do you like to make up lies to try and escape God's Truth? What reward do you think you'll have for doing that? Doing that isn't a sign of working for Jesus, it's a sign of working for the devil. Why are you doing that when the Scripture is presented to you and you can easily verify that's what I covered?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you like to make up lies to try and escape God's Truth? What reward do you think you'll have for doing that? Doing that isn't a sign of working for Jesus, it's a sign of working for the devil. Why are you doing that when the Scripture is presented to you and you can easily verify that's what I covered?
If you claim the return is at the battle of Armageddon that is a known event at the end of 42 months. That is not a lie. That is a fact. Promoting the 42 months would be working for the Devil. My prayer is that it does not even happen. Why should Satan be allowed one second? Is it wrong to pray that Satan does not get full access to the vineyard?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh John, you are the LEAST prideful person on this whole board!! I think he must have mistakenly sent that to you?
Dear sister, Nancy! When I backslid for 10 years the primary problem with me was pride. Before my fall in the early 1990's, I studied my Bible long and hard... presuming that I could learn it all well enough to become like Enoch and be translated even before my old flesh died. Of course it was a foolish thing I did and God knew it...I fell away, but it was not an unforgivable sin that time...

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." Prov 16:18

When God allowed me to come back I was truly humbled. I have certainly slipped at times since then, and pride is still a battle I have to fight periodically within myself.

"Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud." Prov 16:19

I slip, but I refuse to quit on God. He has never quit on me.

"But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." Luke 14:10-11

Give God always the glory for He alone is always worthy!

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He addressed me first in a post of his, actually mocking what I showed. So you have no excuse to take his side of things, ESPECIALLY when you admit you didn't eve read what he wrote to me.

Okay Davy, just to be fair. I will go over each and every post on here starting with page one and if I see anything as you are describing, I will repent and apologize and give John what for :D

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you replace silly confusion with a Mish mash of theory?

Yes, when you say the battle of Armageddon has nothing to do with Christ's 2nd coming, when the Revelation 16 Scriptures shows it does, then what you said is exactly that, silly confusion.

What is Satan’s 42 months? Non-existent?

I'm pretty sure I've already covered that 42 months idea in this thread, but here it is again in case you're hard of hearing...

Per Revelation 13, Satan as the "dragon" is given 42 months to reign over all nations and make war with the saints and overcome them. In Revelation 11, the 42 months is linked with events in Jerusalem involving the time of God's two witnesses prophesying for 1260 days. The 42 months and 1260 days is equal to the "time and times and dividing of time" of Daniel 7:25, the latter three and half years of Daniel's final "one week" prophecy in Daniel 9. It represents the time of "great tribulation" for the end of this world just PRIOR to Christ's 2nd coming.

Revelation 11 is covering events to happen on the 6th and 7th Trumpets. Christ's 2nd coming is on the 7th Trumpet, which are the same events of the 7th Vial.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you claim the return is at the battle of Armageddon that is a known event at the end of 42 months. That is not a lie. That is a fact. Promoting the 42 months would be working for the Devil. My prayer is that it does not even happen. Why should Satan be allowed one second? Is it wrong to pray that Satan does not get full access to the vineyard?

Yeah, Armageddon happens at the 'end' of the 42 months, so what? I never said it won't happen, so do you have a mind problem or something, can't think properly?

And your false accusation that I'm "Promoting the 42 months ..." is STUPID. I'm not promoting anything, I'm declaring what is written in God's Word, you deceiver!

Rev 13:4-7
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, 'Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?'

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay Davy, just to be fair. I will go over each and every post on here starting with page one and if I see anything as you are describing, I will repent and apologize and give John what for :D

Don't bother, I have thick skin.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear sister, Nancy! When I backslid for 10 years the primary problem with me was pride. Before my fall in the early 1990's, I studied my Bible long and hard... presuming that I could learn it all well enough to become like Enoch and be translated even before my old flesh died. Of course it was a foolish thing I did and God knew it...I fell away, but it was not an unforgivable sin that time...

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." Prov 16:18

When God allowed me to come back I was truly humbled. I have certainly slipped at times since then, and pride is still a battle I have to fight periodically within myself.

"Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud." Prov 16:19

I slip, but I refuse to quit on God. He has never quit on me.

"But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." Luke 14:10-11

Give God always the glory for He alone is always worthy!

I once read a quote, don't remember who said it but it goes like this: "If you scratch the surface of any sin, you will find pride at it's core"
Perhaps we all deal with some pride, and might not even realize it! I once mistakenly took my shyness as humility...HAHA! WRONG! lol. He molds us as we remain pliable :)
But, you have come a very long way John and, you have sent me many many studies you have done over the decades. God knows where our hearts are :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strap on all the armour of GOD and let us be diligent in our walk .
To GOD we owe all . LET the LORD be praised .
Be studying the word of our LORD and stay refreshed in those bibles .
For the adversary can use words like love , peace , unity , freedom and etc , BUT he feeds a wordly version of these things .
And folks are buying it up by the truck loads . The delusion cannot be stopped , it will run its course .
And the world will join as one against the true lambs . religoins will join as one , secular will join , wicans will join .
Satan has given the world an image of a love god that is not compatible with THE GOD . DO NOT fall for it .
STudy scripture and let the lambs be here for one another .

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, when you say the battle of Armageddon has nothing to do with Christ's 2nd coming, when the Revelation 16 Scriptures shows it does, then what you said is exactly that, silly confusion.

I'm pretty sure I've already covered that 42 months idea in this thread, but here it is again in case you're hard of hearing...

Per Revelation 13, Satan as the "dragon" is given 42 months to reign over all nations and make war with the saints and overcome them. In Revelation 11, the 42 months is linked with events in Jerusalem involving the time of God's two witnesses prophesying for 1260 days. The 42 months and 1260 days is equal to the "time and times and dividing of time" of Daniel 7:25, the latter three and half years of Daniel's final "one week" prophecy in Daniel 9. It represents the time of "great tribulation" for the end of this world just PRIOR to Christ's 2nd coming.

Revelation 11 is covering events to happen on the 6th and 7th Trumpets. Christ's 2nd coming is on the 7th Trumpet, which are the same events of the 7th Vial.
Close but not quite there.

The 6th Seal happens before the 7th Seal. The 7th Seal happens before the 1st Trumpet. The Trumpets cover time spent by the Lamb on the earth since the 6th Seal. That is the Second Coming of the final harvest. That is the end of the 7 weeks mentioned by Daniel.

If there is any one left after the Trumpets and Thunders, then and only then does Satan get control of the vineyard to turn it into his followers who will then be marked by God, and removed from the Lamb's book of life. The battle of Armageddon is when Jesus Christ kills all who are left on earth.

If Satan does not get 42 months, then chapter 14 is the completion of the wine press and any one left will be destroyed. No time for Satan, no vials, and no battle of Armageddon.

The Second Coming is a harvest, and the sheep, goats, wheat, and tares are dealt with before the 7th Trumpet brings the harvest to a close.

It is in the midst of the week of the 7th Trumpet, that Satan may get an additional 42 month extension in the vineyard. The Second Coming has already happened and the final work of Jesus Christ on earth is signified as finished with the days of the sound from the 7th Trumpet.

5 Then the angel I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted his right hand toward heaven
6 and swore by the One who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and what is in it, earth and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it: “There will be no more delay;
7 on the contrary, in the days of the sound from the seventh angel when he sounds his shofar, the hidden plan of God will be brought to completion, the Good News as he proclaimed it to his servants the prophets.”

John sees this angel before the 7th Trumpet just after this:

He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land,
3 and shouted in a voice as loud as the roar of a lion; and when he shouted, seven thunderclaps sounded with voices that spoke.
4 When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say,

“Seal up the things the seven thunders said,
do not write them down!”

Between the 6th and 7th Trumpets are 7 Thunders. They have to happen as well, but we are not given any information about them. So trying to lump all the 6's and 7's together cannot work. The Seals happen, then the Lamb and the 144k are on earth. The Trumpets 1-6 happen. Then 7 Thunders happen. Then and only then can the 7th Trumpet sound.

If Satan gets 42 months, the 7th Trumpet stops only after the 7 vials, and the one hour battle of Armageddon. Then the 7th Trumpet stops and all is complete from Daniel 9:24-27

"putting an end to the transgression, for making an end of sin, for forgiving iniquity, for bringing in everlasting justice, for setting the seal on vision and prophet, and for anointing the Especially Holy Place"

The 7th Trumpet is the week of confirmation.

"the hidden plan of God will be brought to completion, the Good News as he proclaimed it to his servants the prophets.”

Daniel 9:27 will be fulfilled at the end of the 7th Trumpet. Either by the wine press of Revelation 14 or the Armageddon of Revelation 19. Both will be the completion of the 7th Trumpet.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must just like to argue, coming up with that silliness.

Did God totally destroy the earth with a flood per that 2 Peter 3 chapter? No. Thus the idea of that 2 Peter 3 chapter is about destruction of man's works UPON the earth, not turning the earth into an asteroid belt.

The earth is forever, as God has said long ago that Jerusalem is where He chose to dwell forever. You should try studying more of your Bible than just parts.

Ps 132:13-17
13 For the LORD hath chosen Zion; He hath desired it for His habitation.

14 This is My rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
15 I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
17 There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for Mine anointed.
KJV

Ezek 48:35
35 It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, 'The LORD is there.'
KJV

Joel 3:17-18
17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
KJV

Rev 21:3
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.
KJV
Never said He's turn the Earth into an asteroid belt...but the Bible depicts a completely uninhabited world at the Second Coming when Jesus comes as a thief...no atmosphere, no elements, no works therein...and no people when all the wicked drop dead "at the brightness of His coming."

Not going to be any reigning or ruling going on down here...just darkness, nothing to breathe, and Satan being chased around by his demons for failing to deliver on his promises to them.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what I said in less words. The 483 years did not end after the baptism of Jesus Christ in 27AD. They may not have ended at. Artaxerxes did not make the decree. He re-stated the original decree. Thus only 434 years had to be resolved. The other 49 years had already been fulfilled before Artaxerxes. But you can apply the math as you see fit. The baptism was not after 490 years, but it was after 483 years. Yet these 490 years could have easily fit in between Cyrus and the birth of Jesus. But you exclude that decree, even though Artaxerxes did not, but used it to back up his own decision.
Do this: Go to work on Monday, tell your boss your taking your lunch hour at noon, come back at 5:00 to punch out for the day, and when he asks why you didn't come back after an hour, tell him, "Oh boss, didn't you get the memo? There's a 4 hour 'gap' between 12:59 and 1:00."

If he says no problemo, then I'll join your side...if he looks at you like you've lost your flippin mind, you join my side, OK?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Creator God ‘reset civilization’ in Noah’s day and now we are facing a similar judgement. God promised after the Flood, to never again use water or wipe out life so completely. Genesis 9:11
But in Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35, He tells us of a terrible fire punishment stored up for His enemies, on their Day of Doom. Isaiah 54:9-10, Isaiah 66:15-17, 2 Peter 3:7

There are many descriptions in the prophesies of this sudden and devastating worldwide Day of fire and earthquakes, most are either ignored or allegorized because people cannot see any literal fulfilment. The biggest difficulty that most have, is realizing the difference between the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath and the Return of Jesus in His glory.

Isaiah 13:9-13 The Day of the Lord is coming, that cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger, to reduce the earth to desolation and to destroy the wicked there. The sun, moon and stars will give no light. Humans will become scarce, as rare as fine gold and the earth will quake at the wrath of God on the Day of His blazing anger.

This and many other prophesies cannot be reconciled with the glorious Return of Jesus, when ‘every eye will see Him’. It is clearly stated that on the Day of wrath, He will not be seen. Psalms 18:11, Habakkuk 3:4, Psalms 11:4-6

We are told in Revelation 6:17, that the Sixth Seal judgement is the Day of the Lord’s wrath and then the Seventh Seal is an ‘about a 20 year’ time gap when the world recovers, enabling righteous Israel, that is; every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language, Revelation 5:9-10, to return to the holy Land and the rise of a One World government.

Then, after the rest of the prophesies between Rev 8 to Rev 19:11, are fulfilled, Jesus will Return and commence His Millennial reign.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6th Seal happens before the 7th Seal. The 7th Seal happens before the 1st Trumpet. The Trumpets cover time spent by the Lamb on the earth since the 6th Seal. That is the Second Coming of the final harvest. That is the end of the 7 weeks mentioned by Daniel.

Nope! The 6th Seal when the wicked on earth want to hide from the wrath of The Lamb is about the 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial timing. It is when Jesus returns to subdue His enemies on earth, and take reign over all... nations and peoples, including over YOU.

If there is any one left after the Trumpets and Thunders, then and only then does Satan get control of the vineyard to turn it into his followers who will then be marked by God, and removed from the Lamb's book of life. The battle of Armageddon is when Jesus Christ kills all who are left on earth.

When the 7th Trumpet sounds, as written in Rev.11, all the kingdoms of this world become those of The Father and The Son. That is the day of Christ's 2nd coming which is His ONLY RETURN, and is when He will gather His faithful Church to go to JERUSALEM to reign, as written (1 Thessalonians 4; 1 Corinthians 15; Zechariah 14).

If Satan does not get 42 months, then chapter 14 is the completion of the wine press and any one left will be destroyed. No time for Satan, no vials, and no battle of Armageddon.

The 42 months of Revelation 11 and Revelation 13 is a marker for the time of "great tribulation" God in HIS Word warned HIS servants about for the end, just PRIOR to His 2nd coming to gather His faithful saints. Those not of His saints are gathered too early to Satan, falling away to Satan who will come first playing Christ. The 42 months is the same timing of the Book of Daniel three and a half years, the latter part of Daniel's symbolic "one week" of Daniel 9:27.

The Second Coming is a harvest, and the sheep, goats, wheat, and tares are dealt with before the 7th Trumpet brings the harvest to a close.

There is ONLY ONE future RETURN OF JESUS, and it is AFTER the tribulation like He said in His Olivet discourse (Matthew 24:29-31; Mark 13:24-27). And that... is when He showed He will gather His faithful Church, and not before. Those gathered early, like early figs, will be like dead carcases TAKEN to the false Messiah, which the devil himself is going to play, because he will come first. That is what the false Pre-trib Rapture Theory is designed to do, to deceive those who don't care to listen to God in HIS Holy Writ, and received not the Truth, but instead take pleasure in unrighteousness (2 Thessalonians 2).

It is in the midst of the week of the 7th Trumpet, that Satan may get an additional 42 month extension in the vineyard. The Second Coming has already happened and the final work of Jesus Christ on earth is signified as finished with the days of the sound from the 7th Trumpet.

You are making those things up, and have no interest in keeping to what is written in God's Word. You are a FAKE.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never said He's turn the Earth into an asteroid belt...but the Bible depicts a completely uninhabited world at the Second Coming when Jesus comes as a thief...no atmosphere, no elements, no works therein...and no people when all the wicked drop dead "at the brightness of His coming."

Where in the world are you getting those silly ideas (underlined)?

Rev 21:10
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
KJV

Rev 22:1-2
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
KJV

That above is going to manifest here on earth... starting with Christ's future Return. That is about the time of Christ's future Millennial reign on earth. Ezekiel was shown a similar vision of that, with much, much more detail than what John wrote in Revelation. And in Ezekiel 38 & 39 we are shown how after the battle of Hamongog (which is Armageddon timing), that Israel will be burying the bones of the dead army out of the northern quarters for 7 years, which is into the time of Christ's Millennial reign. So it appears your study has missed a lot of The Bible.

Not going to be any reigning or ruling going on down here...just darkness, nothing to breathe, and Satan being chased around by his demons for failing to deliver on his promises to them.

Again, you've missed a whole lot of The Bible.

My previous posts revealed Scripture that says just the OPPOSITE of what you say. Revelation 20 says Satan is going to be locked in his pit prison for the whole time of Christ's future "thousand years" reign, and that Satan won't be able to deceive during that whole period.

What you say is NOT TO BE TRUSTED. You show you don't care what God's Word says as written.