ONTOLOGICAL DISPROOF of the DEITY of YAHWEH JEHOVAH and JESUS CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Maybe we gotta give him a break. The poor guy lives out in the middle of nowhere (if he still lives off of "Loop Road") and probably doesn't have too many people to impress. He did write a book a few years ago, but it is the kind few regular people would read, so that likely brought him little in the way of a fan club.
I have never written a book. I have only written essays. I am not "a poor guy"; I have an estate in radically beautiful rolling wooded knobs of Kentucky, and am surrounded by friends on adjoining properties. My phone is out of order up here in the ivory tower at the highest hilltop on the place, and is only connected inside a cabin down by the road, so that I can call out until a new line in installed underground; but I do not live in that cabin; don't bother to call, I won't be down there! Yea, give me a break and leave me out of the equation. See if you can possibly critique some one sentence of the writing, and forget the author.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never written a book. I have only written essays. I am not "a poor guy"; I have an estate in radically beautiful rolling wooded knobs of Kentucky, and am surrounded by friends on adjoining properties. My phone is out of order up here in the ivory tower at the highest hilltop on the place, and is only connected inside a cabin down by the road, so that I can call out until a new line in installed underground; but I do not live in that cabin; don't bother to call, I won't be down there! Yea, give me a break and leave me out of the equation. See if you can possibly critique some one sentence of the writing, and forget the author.
No wonder you aren't answering the phone. LOL

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sound!? What Sound? I am not making any sound. I am not "trying", I am. When are you going to leave me out of it and focus on the positions I am presenting? You continually error by arguing against the man, not his position. I do not write to impress, rather, to put forward my original thought. Nonetheless, my writing is impressive, even though you haven't a prayer of understanding it! I love the term 'upsurge', its beautiful and descriptive; so what that I am the only person whom you have ever seen use the term!? Do I have Helen's permission to be the personality that I am and to write in the manner I choose? Apparently not. Do I require Helen's permission to proceed with my writing projects? Please give me permission. I am just being me, Duane; absent Helen's approval; wow...perhaps Helen possesses a purely prohibitional weltanschauung from being continually immersed in totally prohibitive scripture...and, Helen is so immersed in Christ's personality that she thinks strictly in terms of a person's personality and cannot possibly do objective thought regarding a written script, always seeing personality above all else! However, I am sure that when Helen reads any author of any book of the bible she does not question a single solitary thing about the author's person, or, choice of words...Helen entertains some ilk of prejudice against Duane.
Duane

:D :D well I must say I found your post entertaining...and so it is well deserving a "Like".

Yes, I give you permission to continue your quest here Duane ...you are winning me over. :)

Have a good evening.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe we gotta give him a break. The poor guy lives out in the middle of nowhere (if he still lives off of "Loop Road") and probably doesn't have too many people to impress. He did write a book a few years ago, but it is the kind few regular people would read, so that likely brought him little in the way of a fan club.

Yes I agree with you, I just posted #203 before seeing yours here.
Yes, for he makes me smile , and that is worth something these days.
Not many on this forum do.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a friend in Calvary (a little burg about 5 miles South of him) I just might go visit, and invite Duane out for a drink.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

• ONTOLOGICAL DISPROOF of the DEITY of YAHWEH JEHOVAH and JESUS CHRIST is a RAMIFICATION of BARUCH SPINOZA’S ‘’determiatio negatio est”, i.e., “determination is negation”. Duane Clinton Meehan
I.
a). The ‘determination’ considered herein is the mode whereby a person originates an intentional act. Spinoza’s “determinatio negatio est” sets forth that one’s determination to action is an entirely negative procedure; and, J.P. Sartre (1905-1980), has given us a detailed description of the actual doubly nihilative process whereby human action upsurges ex nihilo.
1. Judaeo-Christian theological error consists in deeming the Biblical Yahweh, Jehovah, and Christ, to be Deity which both created man, and, master and command men via written law and scripture.
2. An authentic Omnipotent Godhead, having made man, would not thereafter mistakenly demand man determine himself, in his acts and forbearance, by a deistically established and enforced language of law/ scripture; for to do so contravenes man’s authentically deistically created ontological mode of originating action and inaction; which human ontological mode of upsurge of action fundamentally pre-qualifies man for the possibility of constructing a non-legalistic mode of civilization, patterned upon the form provided by man’s overall personal ontological structure.
3. Yahweh/Jehovah/Christ, of Judaeo-Christian scripture, proclaiming man shall be determined in his acts, and his forbearance to act, by a language of law attendant upon holy scripture, thereby exhibit an incompetent lack of familiarity with the originative mode of upsurge of human action. If an Omnipotent God has indeed created man, that Omnipotent knew a priori that human beings cannot be determined, in their acts and forbearance, by the given factual states of law and scripture; thereby indicating Judaeo-Christian Deity, as described by Biblical Prophets, are inauthentic Deity, and, further, are inauthentic Deity which both practice mistake and exhibit ignorance regarding the genuine nihilative mode of originative upsurge of human action, and, of human forbearance to act.
4. Consciousness is prior to the theoretical construct "law", which law is mistakenly posited as determinative of conduct, by a series of human Biblical Prophetic consciousnesses, while, all the while, law-positing human consciousness, by virtue of its own ontological structure, cannot subsequently be determined to action, or inaction, by the self-same mistakenly posited language of "law".
Inauthentic Biblical Deity and Biblical Prophets insist men determine their conduct via existing “law” and “scripture”, while, all the while, determination is negation, meaning human action-origination proceeds purely on the basis of n o n-e x I s t a n t s, not on the basis of existing states of affairs like “law”, i.e., “No factual state whatever it may be (the political and economic structure of society, the psychological “state”, etc.) is capable by itself of motivating any act whatsoever. For an act is a projection of the for-itself toward what is not and what is can in no way determine by itself what is not.” (Being and Nothingness, Sartre 435).
5. If I entertain the possibility that my created consciousness is made in the image and likeness of Deity, then, to gain core familiarity with Deity, I simply need study the ontological structure of my Deity- reflecting consciousness.
6. Consciousness is the constant study, and, the entire subject matter of Jean Paul Sartre’s Being and Nothingness, 1943...
7. Sartre’s theory of origin of human action posits consciousness as upsurging acts via “the double nihilation”, a position predicated upon Baruch Spinoza’s (1632-1677) “determinatio negatio est”, thus:
II.
1. A profound error is...
Why is this trash even allowed here?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a relief to see that that is a wrong number and that you are unable to successfully invade my private life. However if you are in fact local, and are a beer drinking Christian, I would not be antisocial, though I am beware of strangers.
Glad to relieve your mind. (But, I am not local. I live in St. Petersburg, FL. "Brownie" is just a friend who lives up there.)

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Glad to relieve your mind. (But, I am not local. I live in St. Petersburg, FL. "Brownie" is just a friend who lives up there.)
I flew out to Dunedin once to attend the college Billy Graham graduated from, but they were not an accredited college and I was on the GI Bill; so, I was stuck there and had no money. Twenty one years old. The president of the college asked me what the airfare was back to my home in CA and, when I told him what it was he pulled out a big wad of dough and handed me the fare!

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I flew out to Dunedin once to attend the college Billy Graham graduated from, but they were not an accredited college and I was on the GI Bill; so, I was stuck there and had no money. Twenty one years old. The president of the college asked me what the airfare was back to my home in CA and, when I told him what it was he pulled out a big wad of dough and handed me the fare!
"Florida Bible Institute" (I think it was called) is Trinity College now. Beautiful location, right on the Gulf. (But, I always thought he attended school in Temple Terrace, across the bay, in Tampa.) It's confusing, but I think "Trinity" has now moved North to Pasco County.

Last edited:

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
"Florida Bible Institute" (I think it was called) is Trinity College now. Beautiful location, right on the Gulf. (But, I always thought he attended school in Temple Terrace, across the bay, in Tampa.) It's confusing, but I think "Trinity" has now moved North to Pasco County.
I cannot remember the name of the college at all; impressive that you know the names. I'll never ever forget the size of that wad of money the fellow so readily pulled out of his pocket for me, it could have chocked a horse, he was a giving Christian, and so was everyone else there. I was so callow. Went down there without checking the situation out, with no forethought, no money; they put me up in the dorms and allowed me to eat meals there at the school.