OSAS beginning ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blind , are we ?
Compare what I posted, with you 'addition' in the misquote.
Also, what is your motive ? It is not looking good.
1. You made a statement
2. I responded to your statement, by asking you if they had ever repented
3. You came at me, and said I should see scripture
4. I responded and said scripture answers the question. Can you show me

and as usual, we go round and round and never get anywhere,

My motive is nothing but to try to show you those people never repented. But I wanted you to see for yourself. Sometimes when we do this, You actually see it, because your not being told what to believe, but see it for yourself.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they ever repented does not matter to God. Why does it matter to you ?
why would you say they repented if they never did

and why would you mock and say they can repent all they want if they never repented?

your the one who made the comment, Can you back your comment up?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You again are mistaken and read it wrong - just like your first misquote. Get over it, try to get it right.

Or maybe you need to learn how to write things whcih are understandable

You said most do not repent

When you said others. That by definitions, is suggesting they have repented

Then you added and said they can repent all the want.

So if I misunderstood you Then explain what you MEANT to say.

It must be your conscience that is convicting you. I never mocked them. Simply stated what is

You stated what it is. So I ask again, Have they ever really repented? Why can;t you answer a simple question?

Try to get it right. Then ask again. (try not to be defending a false teaching, but rather seeking what the Bible says)

Thats fine

The bible says they have never repented. So why would you even suggest they possibly have repented?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good day.

Next time you want to say something, why don't you be willing to back your words up. (I repeated your post 3 or 4 times, and showed what you said)

Why you would claim that people who have trampled under foot have ever repented. or could repent all they want is kind of meaningless. Because the bible says they have never repented.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That has actually already been dealt with. The OT saints, including David and Abraham, were preached to while they were in hell, or if it's more palatable to you, purgatory or the heart of the earth. They rose with Jesus (Matt 27:52)

Hi FHII,
Not to mention, the OT saints looked forward to and had faith in their coming Messiah. They had scriptures that continually pointed to Christ, yes?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made no such post, even you could not quote me saying so.
Thus,
Your assumptions are grossly in error, and you are continuing to bear false witness because of that , or why ?

< shrugs >
In the Bible, most of mankind refuses to repent.

Others who trample under foot the grace of Jesus, can repent all they want - yet there remains no sacrifice for their sin. They are doomed without hope as written.

Yet I just proved you did

its ok. I have come to learn you make many comments you can not back up. And when anyone confronts you. You deny you ever did it

Just shows what I need to know

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OT saints in their time under OSAS, actually died in the faith, short of eternal life.
Because eternal life was not given yet.
So OSAS in the OT was only good for getting a resurrection.

?