other bible jws use.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
FYI: the "Mormon" Bible is the KJV.
Also, you words here are very offensive and show great ignorance. Please, be mindful of what you say.

I should have mentioned the book of mormon.
Yes I know they use the KJV a little bit.

Oh, I am offensive?
And I am showing ignorance?

Well, I believe what I posted to be true.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should have mentioned the book of mormon.

Yes I know they use the KJV a little bit.
"A little bit" = studied and quoted from twice as much as the Book of Mormon?
Oh, I am offensive?
And I am showing ignorance?
Yes, on both accounts.
Posting slanders and blatantly false information about another person's faith and relationship with Christ is indeed offensive and ignorant.

Now that doesn't mean we have to continue in this way. Hence why I simple urge caution is what we each post and the words we use.

Reactions: amadeus

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Well the BOM (Book of Mormon) Is only available within their Church, and yes they use the KJV only, but also the added inspired translation of Joseph Smith.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I've been LDS for 30+ years.

For 30 years you have been deceived.

Revelation 22:18-19
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's the truth.
JW change scriptures and print their own version in their printing facilities.
So, do Mormons with the book of mormon.

Both these versions are misleading.
If that is offensive to you, so be it.
Dude, the Book of Mormon isn't the Bible, even according to LDS folks. What you posted in #37 was blatantly false information. And your continual instance of it is showing great ignorance.

If you want to say about a particular denomination not being Sola Biblia with your specific interpretation, you can do that, and folks can debate Sola Biblia till the cows come home. But that's a very different claim than what you've made thus far.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
"This book" not this book.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the BOM (Book of Mormon) Is only available within their Church, and yes they use the KJV only, but also the added inspired translation of Joseph Smith.

And what version do you use? Do they have a schizophrenic atheist version?

Stranger

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Dude, the Book of Mormon isn't the Bible, even according to LDS folks. What you posted in #37 was blatantly false information. And your continual instance of it is showing great ignorance.

If you want to say about a particular denomination not being Sola Biblia with your specific interpretation, you can do that, and folks can debate Sola Biblia till the cows come home. But that's a very different claim than what you've made thus far.
"We're all ignorant, let's get on with it"

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know lots of mormons.
Worked with them.
Lived next to them.

Nice polite people.

But the fact is the Book of Mormon according to them is the important book.
More so than the Bible.

And they never told me I'm offensive because I called them a cult and I talked against
their believes and their much loved book.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm going to cut to the case here: if you want to actually know about my relationship with Christ, you're welcome to ask. I love talking about God.
If you just want to "inform" me about what i believe and how you believe that's wrong, frankly I'll skip that re-run.