Our constitutional right to protest

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Enoch111 @Prayer @historyb @Taken @APAK @Backlit @marksman @Scoot @Rita @Reggie Belafonte

How dare you deal in facts...

bandicam-2020-10-10-01-39-08-027.jpg

U selfish people...

Reactions: Pearl and historyb

BeauJangles

Oct 16, 2020
Visalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People will never be told when the pandemic ended. It probably ended in late June/early July.
That's interesting knowing that one of our nurses became infected with Covid-19 back in August. Being that she was young and resilient it was fortunate that a full recovery was possible. One of our student nurses in training tested positive and that placed a shut-down on status to our third of three stations for a mandatory 14 days. Thank the good Lord all our patients previously infected were miraculously healed. God has been good to us due to our stringent methods of quelling the influx and continued spread. I'm glad the pandemic is over for you but we still are inundated with it here. Yes, far from over until no one tests positive and/or becomes ill. That hasn't occurred as of yet.

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The town square test...
If a person cannot walk into the middle of the town square and express his or her views without fear of arrest, imprisonment, or physical harm, then that person is living in a fear society, not a free society... (Natan Sharansky)

6 weeks ago the Victoria police (vicpol) lied by saying that protesting was illegal...
They used unreasonable force and violence to arrest people.
They even arrested people for "inciting protests" by sharing twitter posts...

Daniel Andrews perpetuated this lie in order to stop people from voicing their disapproval at his government...
A move that only a true dictator would do...

Now police Chief Wiggum confirms that protest is actually our human right...

Our government and cops seemed to remember this after someone took them to court...
This has infuriated the good people of Melbourne who have been treated like criminals and have had their lives destroyed.

Cannel 9 coverage of protests

Some protests got violent with Melbournians letting their anger show after 8 months being locked down for a flu-like virus.

Protestors attack police car

Despite the media keeping silent there were still thousands who protested

Sky news coverage of the protests

Avi's coverage... He was arrested a month ago for reporting on the protests

Vicpol chief Luke Cornelius... Springfield police chief Clancy Wiggum
bandicam-2020-10-27-12-42-57-329.jpg
bandicam-2020-10-27-12-43-40-072.jpg

Ahahahaaha... :D A remarkable resemblance...:D
Imagine a society without police.

Yeah, better not to imagine that scenario.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Speaking of constitutional rights, what do you make of this little tidbit of unknown and relatively obscure information...
"On 28 October 1835, at the home of British Resident James Busby in Waitangi, 34 northern chiefs signed He Whakaputanga o te Rangatiratanga o Nu Tireni (known in English as the Declaration of Independence of the United Tribes of New Zealand).
The handwritten document consisting of four articles asserted that mana (authority) and sovereign power in New Zealand resided fully with Māori, and that foreigners would not be allowed to make laws. Te Whakaminenga, the Confederation of United Tribes, was to meet at Waitangi each autumn to frame laws, and in return for their protection of British subjects in their territory, they sought King William's protection against threats to their mana. They also thanked the King for acknowledging their flag.
By July 1839, 52 chiefs had signed He Whakaputanga, including Te Hāpuku and Te Wherowhero, the first Māori King. The document was officially acknowledged by the British government. Busby saw it as a significant mark of Māori national identity and believed it would prevent other countries from making formal deals with Māori.
See our database of signatories or read more about He Whakaputanga on the Archives New Zealand website."
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NEW ZEALAND!FB_IMG_1603864193550.jpg

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Speaking of constitutional rights, what do you make of this little tidbit of unknown and relatively obscure information...
"On 28 October 1835, at the home of British Resident James Busby in Waitangi, 34 northern chiefs signed He Whakaputanga o te Rangatiratanga o Nu Tireni (known in English as the Declaration of Independence of the United Tribes of New Zealand).
The handwritten document consisting of four articles asserted that mana (authority) and sovereign power in New Zealand resided fully with Māori, and that foreigners would not be allowed to make laws. Te Whakaminenga, the Confederation of United Tribes, was to meet at Waitangi each autumn to frame laws, and in return for their protection of British subjects in their territory, they sought King William's protection against threats to their mana. They also thanked the King for acknowledging their flag.
By July 1839, 52 chiefs had signed He Whakaputanga, including Te Hāpuku and Te Wherowhero, the first Māori King. The document was officially acknowledged by the British government. Busby saw it as a significant mark of Māori national identity and believed it would prevent other countries from making formal deals with Māori.
See our database of signatories or read more about He Whakaputanga on the Archives New Zealand website."
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NEW ZEALAND!View attachment 11385

Did u know that NZ is apparently considered a state of Australia according to the Commonwealth??? LoL

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Whine not my friend. It is not a healthy thing to consume.

LoL... So u do have a sense of humour... Why u act like a wozzle for mate???
Uv acknowledged that Andrews screwed up with this 2nd wave... We agree on that...
Living in Melbourne im voicing my disproval of my living conditions...
Then ur voicing your disproval and me voicing my disproval...
Why be a wozzle for? Ur just parroting the mainstream narrative, oblivious to whats happening here
U have sacrificed nothing at all yet u want us to sit quietly while we get sacrificed...

This is how you come across... Like a spoilt brat who is unaffected by the situation
bandicam-20flyuy20-08-18-09-49-01-593.jpg

A hypocrite that wants everyone else to sacrifice their lives but not him...
How many more young people would you like sacrificed down here for u Sir???

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did u know that NZ is apparently considered a state of Australia according to the Commonwealth??? LoL
Our histories are inexorably linked. NZ was administered from Sydney in the early days. But the way history progressed and played out were very different, particularly in relation to the indigenous. And also in the way Christianity was embraced so much by Maori. But the political results and the loss of Maori sovereignty still impacts many today... Betrayal and theft much like the history of American indigenous. Taken over by government in the guise of business... In NZ through The New Zealand Company. Despicable business.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mate, u took the bait, again...
U can't get much more political than that... :rolleyes:
As long as your not effected u will support whatever decision Dan makes

Here is a Melbournian, Peta Credlin... She knows...

I was trying to make the point that we are much better of here in Victoria than the Phillipines.

And that is something you should grateful of, that you can protest without being shot dead here in Australia.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fox News - "Now we're told that lockdowns are heroic"

I did not watch this, it was shared by a relative on Whatsapp.

Heroic? Maybe! It did work after all. :D

Screenshot_2020-10-29-23-18-52-53.png

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is so awesome!
I used to watch the BBC channel and we get to see shows like, keeping up appearances.
Oh they were so funny and so straight to the point.
And I'm reading these comments and I can hear you.
The accent is in the writing. It's wonderful!
And no walking on eggshells either.
You guys already made my day and I'm just waking up. :D

Constitutional Rights.
Laws that man writes to tell other men what they can do.
Our Constitution, or Bill of Rights, kind of a marriage thing between the two.
Says, God himself has given us rights and man has no power of them.
I say, tell that to the Congress. They need to go back and take some civics classes.
We are getting walked on all over here in the States.

The only peaceful protesting you're allowed to do is burning stuff, looting stores, and committing murder.
We call it BLM. Aint nothing Black about it either. The percentage of white people are much higher
than all the other POC or people of color combined.
So now there's a theory and a good one too that the next wave of devastation is going to be
chickenpox.
You see that.. Chicken POC's, bunch of.. what did you say that word was sooks..lol
It aint the people's fault. It's the globalists and the scientists and those who like their power.

Brotherly Love, the city of Philadelphia Pennsylvania got pummelled the other night.
Some people I watch on youtube got there teeth knocked out for filming a store being ripped apart.
The media don't talk about. If you find it on your local news station it's a miracle.
And the cops did nothing. They just go in and move them to another location. They start looting those stores
and the cops come and they go back to the first store, which happened to be a wal-mart.

Now you want to exercise your free rights to not wear a mask, or go to church,
the cops are right there shutting you down, giving you fines, and even locking you up in jail.
It's crazy. 1984.. A movie about Big Brother and Government control.
Story opens with people sitting at the typing stations for the news media. And how someone comes round and edits all the news,
so when the message is (there is a perpetual war supposedly going on) the war is over, the editor's come and scratch it out.
And all they can report is what Big Brother tells them to.
Sound familiar? Interesting movie.
Somebody named Alex Jones said he found the answer though. He calls it 1776. The day we faught the Revolution
and became an Independent Nation.

Then you have this antifascist.. which they are just the opposite. Little demons running around in the middle of the night causing chaos.
The State of Washington on the "left side" (of course) of the country had a law against wearing masks and face coverings when you go in a store to do business. I guess they fixed that problem and made everyone wear masks instead.
Now if they commit crimes it's ok your wearing masks. Strange times we're living in.

But please carry on the conversation, sorry for the interuption.
I was just so enjoying the sounds of your voices.
Have a good day!

HUGS

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Our histories are inexorably linked. NZ was administered from Sydney in the early days. But the way history progressed and played out were very different, particularly in relation to the indigenous. And also in the way Christianity was embraced so much by Maori. But the political results and the loss of Maori sovereignty still impacts many today... Betrayal and theft much like the history of American indigenous. Taken over by government in the guise of business... In NZ through The New Zealand Company. Despicable business.

Ye the histories are somewhat linked but there are more differences than similarities... The English were much more interested in the Pacific than Australia. They used OZ as a prison, everyone that came here was forced in chains. They spent a lot more time and effort communicating with and integrating with the Maori than they did with the Abo's.

Having a Portuguese background i used to think they were the beast navigators of all time but i was wrong...
The greatest sea navigators were the Polynesian, way finders... I've read a lot of accounts on Captain Cooks voyages and its clear that they did accidently drift out to those islands, they knew how to build ships and they knew how to navigate using different techniques to the Europeans...

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye the histories are somewhat linked but there are more differences than similarities... The English were much more interested in the Pacific than Australia. They used OZ as a prison, everyone that came here was forced in chains. They spent a lot more time and effort communicating with and integrating with the Maori than they did with the Abo's.

Having a Portuguese background i used to think they were the beast navigators of all time but i was wrong...
The greatest sea navigators were the Polynesian, way finders... I've read a lot of accounts on Captain Cooks voyages and its clear that they did accidently drift out to those islands, they knew how to build ships and they knew how to navigate using different techniques to the Europeans...
In the early days Maori had their own ships and traded all over the world. They also traded with ships coming to NZ providing valuable timber for building and repairs... Totara, Kauri and Kahikatea. As well as flax which was used for ropes.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Some of my forbears were prisoners who ended up in Sydney. One married a Maori lass and settled in NZ.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In the early days Maori had their own ships and traded all over the world

Early days??? When??? They say that the Polynesians started spreading out around 1000AD... So those days i guess
Traded all over the world??? Well just about, the southern hemisphere at least, not Europe but.

There is supporting evidence that the Polynesians traded with natives in Australia, south and central America and Madagascar being the furthest that ive heard... Ive never heard claims of them in Asia, India or Africa but it wouldn't surprise me if they reached thse parts

The Europeans all happen to have this similar narrative with their journeys that goes like this...
"They were savages and were amazed at us. They thought we were Gods" Their scripts always depict the superior white man...
In the edited texts u will notice the English refer to the Polynesian vessels as "canoes", a term used to undermine the perception of their craft...

In Cooks diaries is was amazed. In one part he describes a harbour full of sea vessels. He said he had never seen that many sea vessels before...
H said their cargo ships were the biggest vessels he had ever seen, 4 times bigger than his own flagship, the Endeavour...
A ship built for agility it was 30 meters long... So the Polynesian monsters were 120 meters long...
In comparison the largest ships in Europe then were about 70-80 meters...

Their navigational techniques are almost gone. They both used the stars to navigate but the Europeans had all sorts of gadgets and gauges like a theodolite. The Polynesians didn't even have a compass but used things like current, wave types, direction, frequency, water temps, fish, birds, clouds, rain... At first the poms thought that these people just drifted there by fluke but in the end James Cook was amazed. They were used to following coastlines but the Polynesians navigated the open Pacific ocean scattered with small islands, much harder...

He said their navigators had all the inhabited Pacific islands mapped and was amazed at how they could always go to the island they wanted to as it was akin to finding a needle in a haystack...

Reactions: Brakelite

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Early days??? When??? They say that the Polynesians started spreading out around 1000AD... So those days i guess
Traded all over the world??? Well just about, the southern hemisphere at least, not Europe but.

There is supporting evidence that the Polynesians traded with natives in Australia, south and central America and Madagascar being the furthest that ive heard... Ive never heard claims of them in Asia, India or Africa but it wouldn't surprise me if they reached thse parts

The Europeans all happen to have this similar narrative with their journeys that goes like this...
"They were savages and were amazed at us. They thought we were Gods" Their scripts always depict the superior white man...
In the edited texts u will notice the English refer to the Polynesian vessels as "canoes", a term used to undermine the perception of their craft...

In Cooks diaries is was amazed. In one part he describes a harbour full of sea vessels. He said he had never seen that many sea vessels before...
H said their cargo ships were the biggest vessels he had ever seen, 4 times bigger than his own flagship, the Endeavour...
A ship built for agility it was 30 meters long... So the Polynesian monsters were 120 meters long...

Their navigational techniques are almost gone. They both used the stars to navigate but the Europeans had all sorts of gadgets and gauges like a theodolite. The Polynesians didn't even have a compass but used things like current, wave types, direction, frequency, water temps, fish, birds, clouds, rain... At first the poms thought that these people just drifted there by fluke but in the end James Cook was amazed. They were used to following coastlines but the Polynesians navigated the open Pacific ocean scattered with small islands, much harder...

He said their navigators had all the inhabited Pacific islands mapped and was amazed at how they could always go to the island they wanted to as it was akin to finding a needle in a haystack...
I know some Maori friends of mine who still paddlje their waka out into the open sea at night to teach their youth how to navigate the old way. Highly illegal though but I know it's done.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Good post.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know some Maori friends of mine who still paddlje their waka out into the open sea at night to teach their youth how to navigate the old way. Highly illegal though but I know it's done.

Highly illegal... Why... Unregistered vessels?