Our Freedom In Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. - Galatians 5:1.

Staying on the same theme of our freedom in Christ. Freedom for believers is not to go and do whatever pleases them or some life that is separate from Christ in you but to know the Christ life freedom in you and act on that. You are not bound to do anything, everything you do in life and serving God is because you want to and live who you were created to be. How would that work? Christ in you lives through you for life. You become life for others, you have gifts and talents that know one else has. Not a single soul can express Christ like you, why would God go after the redemption of mankind? Because mankind was created to express the life of another before the foundations of the world; the plan of God in action. While we are using words like action and completion it should be noted for a student of the word that in scripture when you see action in a verse you can know it is the Holyspirit, when you see a completion verse such as the verse that reads "you are complete in him," that is talking about Christ. Even if the word Spirit is only used in the verse you must determine if it is talking about the Holyspirit or our completion by Christ. Very important to divide the scriptures because your Christ as life understanding needs proper division of scriptures.

When we use the term "Christ in you is free and happy" that means you know why or the reason for all creation and allow (allow this mind to be in you) Christ to live through you, you live your life as you were created and the words "allow this mind to be in you" actually mean something to you. You have a goal if you will, when you know Christ lives as you, as your creation (expression) that will change your outlook on everything you do in life. He can only live by you, what does that mean? It means if the Christ in you is to live (expressed in the world) then it will be through you, by your expression.

Christ cannot live though me as you are, he must live his life as I'm, my creation. What seems strange about that is we have not been told that alot and struggle with our understanding. I know as the scriptures began to open up to me I was not the first on the band wagon as they say. I did buck a bit, but I knew there was something to what I was seeing so I went after it to understand it. Allowing scripture to prove it self in knowledge and understanding, the wisdom of God is found in a person, Christ is the wisdom of God. So the wisdom of God to you will be "Christ in you the hope of glory." I don't get smarter or more educated so to say, I get a person and in that person is the wisdom of God, all things personified in Christ.

I tell believers that are coming into knowledge to stay with the word and give the Holyspirit something to work with. Search the scriptures and see if these things are so. What thing's? The thing's your father is opening up to you. If it is Christ then you can stay with the scriptures and see where they reveal Christ to you by what is written. For those that have a "revelation of Jesus Christ," the Christ in you is revealed to you and you know the same way Paul knew and that was by revelation, Galatians 1:11-12. It needs to be proved by the believer for them to know.

Reactions: mjrhealth

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good topic soul man. may we add this. FREEDOM, being free is in two parts. a. Made free VS b. set free. scripture, John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." examine this scripture closley, "MAKE" you free. the best example we can give in modern times that we can see clearly the difference of being "MADE" free vs "SET" free, is the SLAVERY in our country, America. understand, the slaves was only "SET" free, and not "MADE" free. they was set free from picking cotton, but was not "MADE" in all rights that was granted to all men in the bill of Right. just as christian today, many are "SET" free, but are not "MADE" free. legalism of religion still have some christians still on the plantation, (so to speak). some still believe the Law of Moses THAT GOD GAVE TO HIM, are still is in effect. as the old saying goes FREE your mind your .... lets say, your caboose will follow.

this is why america is in the trouble she is in today, the slaves was "SET" free, but was not "MADE". for if they was, there would be no need for any voting right act, or any civil Right act, or fair housing act, or any act of the same. for if the slaves was "MADE" free, none of these thing today would be hunting/hurting us today. as said, in the Spiritual, if one was "MADE" free, (spiritually speaking), there would be no division in christianity today.

just as said, all those acts, (be it civil, or voting, or housing... ect) are reminders of our wrongs in not "MAKING" people free, but only setting them free, which no man have a right to enslave in the first place. we all need to be washed, (as a sin of a country), in the spiritual arena also. the Law and the old traditions could never wash away the sin of the people. whereas it took GOD, not man, but God to remove the sin of the People, likewise it is going to take God to remove the sin of a country.

this is why I take hope. no matter the chaos that is going on in our country today, (america). there is always light at the end of the tunnel. God always bring his people through a storm. when man cannot get it right, God will. so as I see what is happening to, and in our country today, as in the body of Christ, God always make things RIGHT, we in him always overcome.

and in the body of christ, the same thing is true. the Son shall "MAKE" you free, and not just "SET" you free, the Son is free indeed. in the body of Christ it is the Son who has, (past tense), MADE us FREE. 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"
1 Timothy 1:10 "For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"

now if you're not none of the above then you're MADE free, but if one of those things still have a millstone around your neck then you're not "MADE" FREE. why, listen, 1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"

I use to see people shouting in church and saying, "I'm free from sin", or was it just one of those thing you was delivered from or was it a delievery form all of them? this goes back to what we been saying all along, free the mind your caboose will follow.... (smile). RE-NEW your mind in christ, and he will "MAKE" you free.

Hope someone gets this example, and understand it clearly.

PICJAG.

Last edited:
Reactions: soul man

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. - Galatians 5:1.

Staying on the same theme of our freedom in Christ. Freedom for believers is not to go and do whatever pleases them or some life that is separate from Christ in you but to know the Christ life freedom in you and act on that. You are not bound to do anything, everything you do in life and serving God is because you want to and live who you were created to be. How would that work? Christ in you lives through you for life. You become life for others, you have gifts and talents that know one else has. Not a single soul can express Christ like you, why would God go after the redemption of mankind? Because mankind was created to express the life of another before the foundations of the world; the plan of God in action. While we are using words like action and completion it should be noted for a student of the word that in scripture when you see action in a verse you can know it is the Holyspirit, when you see a completion verse such as the verse that reads "you are complete in him," that is talking about Christ. Even if the word Spirit is only used in the verse you must determine if it is talking about the Holyspirit or our completion by Christ. Very important to divide the scriptures because your Christ as life understanding needs proper division of scriptures.

When we use the term "Christ in you is free and happy" that means you know why or the reason for all creation and allow (allow this mind to be in you) Christ to live through you, you live your life as you were created and the words "allow this mind to be in you" actually mean something to you. You have a goal if you will, when you know Christ lives as you, as your creation (expression) that will change your outlook on everything you do in life. He can only live by you, what does that mean? It means if the Christ in you is to live (expressed in the world) then it will be through you, by your expression.

Christ cannot live though me as you are, he must live his life as I'm, my creation. What seems strange about that is we have not been told that alot and struggle with our understanding. I know as the scriptures began to open up to me I was not the first on the band wagon as they say. I did buck a bit, but I knew there was something to what I was seeing so I went after it to understand it. Allowing scripture to prove it self in knowledge and understanding, the wisdom of God is found in a person, Christ is the wisdom of God. So the wisdom of God to you will be "Christ in you the hope of glory." I don't get smarter or more educated so to say, I get a person and in that person is the wisdom of God, all things personified in Christ.

I tell believers that are coming into knowledge to stay with the word and give the Holyspirit something to work with. Search the scriptures and see if these things are so. What thing's? The thing's your father is opening up to you. If it is Christ then you can stay with the scriptures and see where they reveal Christ to you by what is written. For those that have a "revelation of Jesus Christ," the Christ in you is revealed to you and you know the same way Paul knew and that was by revelation, Galatians 1:11-12. It needs to be proved by the believer for them to know.

in short the liberty in Christ is to be free from service to the prince of this world. you can't win in his house hold. hence nothing here of value to keep. except the souls of the faithful. therefore once in the Life of Christ there is something else to live for, and free from the other.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
with FREEDOM, also comes responsibilities. one cannot act any way they want. as here in the USA there are rules and regulations that go alone with our freedoms. and in the spirit thare is one LAW..... to LOVE one Another, (smile). where there is LOVE it fulfils any Law any where.
for there is no defense aganst LOVE.

PICJAG