Our government signed a law that they can legally kill Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
CORRECTION: " ... congress failed America ..."
No. As President and Commander-in-Chief Trump had the legal right, the authority, and the resources under the defense budget -- and for the sake of national and homeland security -- to build that wall post-haste. Congress could have railed and ranted, but under the Constitution, national security was his responsibility. So Trump failed America and sabotaged himself. As we all know, "The buck stops here".

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't hear that often - yes you can often discern evil in ones eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul and one can tell a lot by the eyes. I never follow Hollywood either but I was sent the video by a prophecy alert.

Has anyone heard that either - that the elite are planning something? It kind of put me on edge between that and feeling like something was coming around the corner:

Madonna’s Performance at Eurovision with Rapper Quavo was an Occult Ritual with an Ominous Warning to every Living Soul!!
Sovereign Grace I will check that out, thank you.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't hear that often - yes you can often discern evil in ones eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul and one can tell a lot by the eyes. I never follow Hollywood either but I was sent the video by a prophecy alert.

Has anyone heard that either - that the elite are planning something? It kind of put me on edge between that and feeling like something was coming around the corner:

Madonna’s Performance at Eurovision with Rapper Quavo was an Occult Ritual with an Ominous Warning to every Living Soul!!
I can see the evil in her eyes and a lot of others, these women and men in the entertainment business are a bunch of pigs, they’re the so called role models for our youth today.

I think President Trump truly cares about America, it’s the judges and the Democrats like Pelosi and Schumer and that dimwit Ocasio Cortez and Politicians like them that keep knocking the President down, I could be wrong though and possibly we’re all being hoodwinked.

Reactions: Acolyte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think something is coming shortly too. What do you think of the Madonna video that some Christians are saying is a forewarning that the elite are planning something?

I don't know anything about a video, but I do know that a lot of people have their views. And from what I see, most of their views are at best incomplete, and it goes downhill from there. I would be interested if people pointed to Scripture as the basis for their expectations, but most views are personally/socially/societally/economically/militarily/environmentally based. I prefer Scripturally! :)

Bobby Jo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I have a dog in the fight - my family is inheriting this world.
ah, so you say.
But see you are also saying that you are in the world here ok, you even go on to affirm the pov.
And you think that your family will inherit that world, but believe it or not that world is completely a figment of your imagination, completely, 100%, and when you die, that world dies with you. Go tell your four year old grandchild what Trump just did, or how broke America is, and note their response. Now maybe do it with an eight year old, then a twelve year old, see, you can even hear the progression. The sixteen year old you dont even have to bother, right, they have founded the world at that point, they ask the four year old how things should be done for a joke too see
That was a cute poem.

I have that same exact feeling of "groaning inwardly" in the Spirit - it's a type of longing. I guess for that connection with God that we only have a foretaste of now.

I tend to be proactive. For instance, in our first house - everyone accepted that the road where we lived wasn't paved and we had to park our cars and walk a mile to get home. I scheduled a meeting with the mayor and passed the word to the neighbors - I didn't even have to talk; all the neighbors were so angry they exploded on the mayor - and the road was paved. I guess everybody else sat around in their living rooms waiting for God to pave the road:)

Listening for God is a hard skill.
you know who else is famous for paving roads right

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, you mean the "budget" which a Judge already stopped?
You see that's the problem. The judges had absolutely no right to interfere with constitutional administrative decisions. But Trump allowed them to interfere over and over again, instead of (1) sending out an Executive Order which told everyone in his administration that any decisions by judges interfering with administration were UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND SHOULD BE IGNORED and (2) addressed the nation from the Oval Office regarding the illegal actions of judges when it first happened (and then took appropriate action).

Instead, the liberal judges took it upon themselves to govern the country unconstitutionally, and Trump stood by and allowed that to happen. So what do you think happens when predators sense weakness?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. As President and Commander-in-Chief Trump had the legal right, the authority, and the resources under the defense budget -- and for the sake of national and homeland security -- to build that wall post-haste. Congress could have railed and ranted, but under the Constitution, national security was his responsibility. So Trump failed America and sabotaged himself. As we all know, "The buck stops here".

In case you're not aware, the President is not an Emperor. He's only ONE of THREE branches of government. Now if you propose that he convert our Republic into a Military Dictatorship so that he can execute judges which defy his orders, then YOU, buddy, are the one who needs more help than is available on this Forum.

Where do these people come from?!?
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Acolyte

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what I think Trump is doing to the American people:

iu

iu

iu
With the house and senate being Lucy. I've never seen such obstruction of a sitting president.. most should be removed and their private info should be made public. Like who owns them and their wicked ways. The powers that be are the ones we don't vote for... fbi, cia, the whole pentagon. The men in black... etc. Just my 2cents.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just learned yesterday about the "Noahide laws" that Bush signed into law. Are others aware of this diabolical law?

Now the Government can Legally Kill Christians

One of the most amazing lies Satan ever perpetrated on mankind was the myth that the Jews were attempting to morally and financially subvert the entire planet. This theory gained ground prior to WWII with the "discovery" of a fraudulent conspiracy-oriented document called the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, which was deliberately planted by Satan to arouse great hatred against the Jews and pave the way for the holocaust. According to this document, the Jews were a wicked race of people with diabolical plans to subjugate all the "goyim" under their rule. The NAZIs believed this tripe, and it eventually became one of the justifications for their attempting to exterminate the Jews out of existence. 6,000,000 paid with their lives.

Ever occur to you that Satan still has the same agenda, Soverign Grace?

dachau_2_100.jpg

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other great Satanic lies include dualism within Christianity; telling Christians to hunker down with guns and lots of ammo and only take care of yourself; the world is going to end anyway so just use up the planet before anyone else can; racism within Christianity; elect the antichrist to jumpstart the end of the world (Christian Zionism); ends justify the means; promoting salvation in place of serving others; etc

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other great Satanic lies include... elect the antichrist to jumpstart the end of the world (Christian Zionism)

You're saying Trump got elected on a Christian Zionist platform, but he was actually the Antichrist? LoL.

Who would have thunk it. All this time that he's been helping Israel, he's actually been secretly plotting to exterminate them all. :D

cf3181f73dad204d25dff718b3b442e0

Hitler-Trump.jpg

Reactions: Helen and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other great Satanic lies include dualism within Christianity; telling Christians to hunker down with guns and lots of ammo and only take care of yourself; the world is going to end anyway so just use up the planet before anyone else can; racism within Christianity; elect the antichrist to jumpstart the end of the world (Christian Zionism); ends justify the means; promoting salvation in place of serving others; etc

Me thinks someone has gone off the deep end ...

Whew,
Bobby Jo

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're saying Trump got elected on a Christian Zionist platform, but he was actually the Antichrist? LoL.

Who would have thunk it. All this time that he's been helping Israel, he's actually been secretly plotting to exterminate them all. :D

cf3181f73dad204d25dff718b3b442e0

Hitler-Trump.jpg

Nah, not Trump. His election was just a complete breakdown and abandonment of morality by the Christian Right. I was just thinking ahead when I wrote that statement

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My uncle's farm had a manure spreader he called the "turd hearse". And that stuff flew over everyone's head.

Bobby Jo

Well, I am sorry that flew over your head to, perhaps you might benefit from moving to the left

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, not Trump. His election was just a complete breakdown and abandonment of morality by the Christian Right. I was just thinking ahead when I wrote that statement

Quite alright, LoL. Gave me the excuse to go searching for funny Trump pictures. I'm sure this one resonates with a few people (profanity notwithstanding, LoL).

trump%2Bshithead.jpg

Reactions: aspen