Our government signed a law that they can legally kill Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophetically... well that's interesting. What prophecies are you referring to? Numerous prophecies went forth that he had been chosen by God to become President in 2016, but I wasn't aware anything definite had gone forth yet concerning 2020.

Ezekiel 38 & 39 and Daniel 11:40-44 describe a war in the Middle East which will be provoked presumably by Iran and/or Russia. The U.S. and her allies will respond by "thrusting at" the offending party. And then all hell will break loose to the point of tactical nuclear weapons over the valley of Megiddo. And I suspect that the FAKE NEWS will pin the blame on Trump and he will lose the next election.

So keep watching the Persian Gulf, exactly as we saw late last night with the attempted pirating of a British tanker by Iranian gun boats. -- Expect Ezekiel & Daniel this summer.

Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recently read that it was the Satanists who were behind the massacre of the Jews. I still don't know why they did it though - because a lot of them were Jewish.

You can see their handiwork everywhere: the drug epidemic, sending jobs and manufacturing out of the country, Hollywood filth - do you have any estimates as to what may be coming? I've been searching online trying to figure out what they're going to do next.

Many are only Jews by race not religion, and because some gravitated towards money and power, they found their way into the globalist click. Some are important servants of the NWO such as George Soros, but I don't concern myself with which are religious Satanists and which are merely serving his agenda out of self-promotion and a desire for power. Most NWO politicians and financiers simply fall into the latter category.

As I've told you before, as respectfully as possible, I don't care what "they" are going to do, in the least. They will only do what God allows them to, and whenever the true church of Jesus Christ prays to Him in power that something not happen, every one of them becomes utterly powerless to stop it. Satan's is not the greatest power in the earth by any stretch of the imagination, and they are really just spoiled little children operating under a delusion Satan has convinced them to believe. Their dreams of a NWO would have happened a long time ago if they had any real power.

Sorry to be curt, but I don't worry in the least about what they are going to be doing next. I worry only about what the church is going to do. The rest is irrelevant.

Reactions: jshiii and Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 38 & 39 and Daniel 11:40-44 describe a war in the Middle East which will be provoked presumably by Iran and/or Russia. The U.S. and her allies will respond by "thrusting at" the offending party. And then all hell will break loose to the point of tactical nuclear weapons over the valley of Megiddo. And I suspect that the FAKE NEWS will pin the blame on Trump and he will lose the next election.

So keep watching the Persian Gulf, exactly as we saw late last night with the attempted pirating of a British tanker by Iranian gun boats. -- Expect Ezekiel & Daniel this summer.

Bobby Jo

Ok. I think you may be getting way ahead of things thinking those prophecies are going to be fulfilled in the near future, but if you are watching Islam you are at least watching the right enemy.

*Correction: See next post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and JohnPaul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. I think you may be getting way ahead of things thinking those prophecies are going to be fulfilled in the near future, but if you are watching Islam you are at least watching the right enemy.

Didn't look at the specific passages you were citing very closely or I would have posted differently, but those two I don't consider to even be very relevant to the tribulation period. Daniel 11 has already been fulfilled, and the war of God and Magog is actually set to occur after the millennium.

But to each his own. Biblical prophecy is a heady matter.

Reactions: Acolyte and Helen

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

*Correction: See next post.

NO, -- I'm NOT watching Islam. I'm watching Scripture and History. In fact in my mind the greatest threat to Christianity is the HIRELING. We PAY some ignorant person to HEAR from GOD, TELL us what HE said, and CORRECT the things we do wrong. -- What hogwash.

1 Cor. 14:26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret. 28 But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God. 29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge. 30 But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent. 31 For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged.

HIRELINGS are the source of the Great Falling Away, because the church isn't exercising it's faith and will not be able to endure when oppression comes:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Acolyte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't look at the specific passages you were citing very closely or I would have posted differently, but those two I don't consider to even be very relevant to the tribulation period. Daniel 11 has already been fulfilled, and the war of God and Magog is actually set to occur after the millennium.

But to each his own. Biblical prophecy is a heady matter.

We're IN the TRIBULATION, in case you missed it. And it ain't no 7-years, -- that's a FALSE rendering of Daniel's seventieth week, which has NOTHING to do with the tribulation except that the destroyer "shall come" after the seventieth week.

And the Prophecies of Daniel are, -- according to the angel in 12:4 & 9 --, END TIME. The problem is that the "commentators" apparently felt they had to have an ANSWER for these passages so they made up their best LIES and the church stupidly believed them. -- What a mess, aye?

... the war of God and Magog is actually set to occur after the millennium ...

You have no clue. -- It's ok, because you can still find out what and when things will happen, but as of right now, you're not in the solar system, much less the ball park.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the poem sounds like the unfaithful steward

Hey there

So what do you think 'we' Christians, could or should be doing in answer to re @Soverign Grace 's question? = "What should we be doing to turn around the mess America is in?"

What has God told you personally to 'do' to change things?

( I myself don't think we can, I believe it is too late on the one hand, and on the other hand I think maybe God Himself is allowing man to do his own thing to see how far he will destroy everything godly and good. Hence the poem I posted)

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey there

So what do you think 'we' Christians, could or should be doing in answer to re @Soverign Grace 's question? = "What should we be doing to turn around the mess America is in?"

( I myself don't think we can, I believe it is too late on the one hand, and on the other hand I think maybe God Himself is allowing man to do his own thing to see how far he will destroy everything godly and good. Hence the poem I posted)
I think the President is trying, just too many dirty politicians and judges against him. We need to close the borders on both sides, if they only block Mexico then the perpetrators will try to get in through Canada.

We are also at war with Islam, they are only loyal to one thing and that’s allah their moon god.

I will lay my life down for God Almighty and his only begotten son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Reactions: Acolyte and Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hitler is said to be part Jewish, an illegitimate child, some also say Hitler concocted the whole Final Solution to secure Israel for the Jews.

The Catholic Church also aided and abetted the Nazis.

Hitler part Jewish? That's incredible. I taped documentaries on Hitler and we knew that he was evil but it showed how he was into the occult. I've seen such a mirror image as to how Germany was turned into a totalitarian government one step at a time until they became a police state. Some people who fled persecution and came to America have warned that America has become just like Nazi Germany. I have a healthy fear of it. I subscribe to numerous prophecy alerts and alternative news sources to try to keep my finger on the pulse of the country and I do not like what I see. The government is not supposed to be this powerful.

I just read yesterday that there is a plan by the elites to reduce America to 3rd world status. Really think of what this will mean for us in these coming months and years. Really think carefully about it.

We can see how bad it's become when we go into the city and see homeless people sleeping under bridges. I just read that immigration activists have used a loophole in the law to allow illegals to come into the country and go into subsidized housing. There is a housing shortage which then bumps many Americans out into the street - many who are vets. Ben Carson is supposed to be working to change this. This is really going to get bad in these coming months as more and more migrants pour into the country from India, Mexico, and everywhere else. It's going to wipe out our social services until there is none left for SS and medicaid and medicare. Mass migration is what made Rome collapse. Many are coming in sick and being dropped in cities across America. I want everyone to have access to health care and the chance of a good life but this is a deliberate, planned destruction of America using immigration. And when America collapses there will be no way to help the needy because we will be the needy. And Americans are asleep - there is no concerted effort by a large group of Americans to wrest our country back from those intent on destroying it. I'm just shocked that everyone just accepts it.

This is not their country, it's ours and it's our birthright from God to protect our families and our country for our good, and for our well-being, and prosperity. Where is everyone going to draw the line at? Please everyone - think about this. These coming months and years are extremely important. We're on a precipice and I believe that things are going to get very bad in America. I, like many other believers thought that Trump was an answer to our heartfelt prayers - much like God heard the cries of the Israelites and sent Moses to deliver them. I labored in prayer and thanked God when Trump was elected. But it's my personal belief that Trump is not our savior. I believe he's just one more man put in place by the elite to play the Hegelian Dialectic on us - the way they've been playing manipulating us for many years. The last President that tried to buck the elite was assassinated - John F. Kennedy.

We can see that wages have stayed flat for 40 years while inflation has skyrocketed.I was a receptionist when all the factories in our city closed and those workers were angry. I had adult men scream at me and demand to know where they were supposed to find work. I had to usher them into a hall where they were supposed to be taught how to find work. It was really sad to see how the city was gutted. Now it's a wasteland of drugs. The big "business" in the area are prisons. These prisons are privatized and actually hire lobbyists to go to Washington to lobby for stricter laws to keep their prisons filled.

There was a case in PA where these two judges that had kids come before them sentenced kids to a juvenile facility for long sentences for minor infractions. It came out that they owned part of the juvenile facility. It was heartbreaking that anyone could do that to children. It was called "Kids for Cash." I urge every Christian to watch it because this is a case that was caught - there are many many many more corrupt courts that are not exposed: https://nypost.com/2014/02/23/film-details-teens-struggles-in-state-detention-in-payoff-scandal/

Here is the 20/20 episode:

I'm just afraid that too many Christians are sitting back waiting for the rapture or waiting for God to do something. Every single Christian needs to pick up our "sword" and get to work. I look every day to see what I can do to make this world a better place before God chooses to take me out of it. If every Christian did that we could get a lot accomplished to leave a better world to this next generation. Think of your grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and your descendants (if the world continues.) If you don't act now then your descendants are going to suffer from your inaction much like we're suffering due to our parents and other forbears failed us. Let's not be sp kept busy with 'bread and circus' that we don't do our share of the work that needs to be done. Let's take up our sword and be co-laborers with God.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hitler part Jewish? That's incredible. I taped documentaries on Hitler and we knew that he was evil but it showed how he was into the occult. I've seen such a mirror image as to how Germany was turned into a totalitarian government one step at a time until they became a police state. Some people who fled persecution and came to America have warned that America has become just like Nazi Germany. I have a healthy fear of it. I subscribe to numerous prophecy alerts and alternative news sources to try to keep my finger on the pulse of the country and I do not like what I see. The government is not supposed to be this powerful.

I just read yesterday that America is to be reduced to 3rd world status. Really think of what this will mean for us in these coming months and years.

We can see how bad it's become when we go into the city and see homeless people sleeping under bridges. I just read that immigration activists have used a loophole in the law to allow illegals to come into the country and go into subsidized housing. There is a housing shortage which then bumps many Americans out into the street - many who are vets. Ben Carson is supposed to change this. But we can see that wages have stayed flat for 40 years while inflation has skyrocketed. This is really going to get bad in these coming months as more and more migrants pour into the country from India, Mexico, and everywhere else. It's going to wipe out our social services until there is none left for SS and medicaid and medicare. Mass migration is what made Rome collapse. Many are coming in sick and being dropped in cities across America. I want everyone to have access to health care and the chance of a good life but this is a deliberate, planned destruction of America using immigration. And when America collapses there will be no way to help the needy because we will be the needy. And Americans are asleep - there is no concerted effort by a large group of Americans to wrest our country back from those intent on destroying it. I'm just shocked that everyone just accepts it.

I was a receptionist when all the factories in our city closed and those workers were angry. I had adult men scream at me and demand to know where they were supposed to find work. I had to usher them into a hall where they were supposed to be taught how to find work. It was really sad to see how the city was gutted. Now it's a wasteland of drugs. The big "business" in the area are prisons. These prisons are privatized and actually hire lobbyists to go to Washington to lobby for stricter laws to keep their prisons filled.

There was a case in PA where these two judges that had kids come before them sentenced kids to a juvenile facility for long sentences for minor infractions. It came out that they owned part of the juvenile facility. It was heartbreaking that anyone could do that to children. It was called "Kids for Cash." I urge every Christian to watch it because this is a case that was caught - there are many many many more corrupt courts that are not exposed: https://nypost.com/2014/02/23/film-details-teens-struggles-in-state-detention-in-payoff-scandal/

Here is the 20/20 episode. It was heartbreaking.

I'm just afraid that too many Christians are sitting back waiting for the rapture or waiting for God to do something. Every single Christian needs to pick up our "sword" and get involved. I look every day to see what I can do to make this world a better place. If every Christian did that we could get a lot accomplished to leave a better world to this next generation. But we have failed. Let's not fail now. Let's take up our sword and be co-laborers with God.

I just read this:-
"In the decades since Adolf Hitler’s death, the Nazi leader’s ancestry has been a subject of rampant speculation and intense controversy. Some have suggested that his father, Alois, born to an unwed woman named Maria Schickelgruber, was the illegitimate child of Leopold Frankenberger, a young Jewish man whose family employed her as a maid. (She subsequently married Johann Georg Hiedler–later spelled “Hitler”–whose surname her son adopted.) Others have claimed that Alois’ biological father was also the grandfather of Hitler’s mother, Klara Pözl, making Adolf the product of an incestuous marriage...."

Who knows!!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO, -- I'm NOT watching Islam. I'm watching Scripture and History. In fact in my mind the greatest threat to Christianity is the HIRELING. We PAY some ignorant person to HEAR from GOD, TELL us what HE said, and CORRECT the things we do wrong. -- What hogwash.

1 Cor. 14:26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret. 28 But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God. 29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge. 30 But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent. 31 For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged.

HIRELINGS are the source of the Great Falling Away, because the church isn't exercising it's faith and will not be able to endure when oppression comes:

Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Bobby Jo
We're IN the TRIBULATION, in case you missed it. And it ain't no 7-years, -- that's a FALSE rendering of Daniel's seventieth week, which has NOTHING to do with the tribulation except that the destroyer "shall come" after the seventieth week.

And the Prophecies of Daniel are, -- according to the angel in 12:4 & 9 --, END TIME. The problem is that the "commentators" apparently felt they had to have an ANSWER for these passages so they made up their best LIES and the church stupidly believed them. -- What a mess, aye?

You have no clue. -- It's ok, because you can still find out what and when things will happen, but as of right now, you're not in the solar system, much less the ball park.

Bobby Jo

Okie dokie, LoL. You and I are apparently "light years" apart on our views regarding the end-times. Too far apart to waste time arguing about it.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1. Christians should understand that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation (Rom 1:16)

2. Therefore Christians have been commanded by Christ to do this:
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Mt 28:19,20)
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. (Mk 16:15,16)
And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. (Lk 24:47)
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8)

3. This is the only mandate given to Christians. We need not waste our time on examining all the machinations of the devil, since the Gospel is meant to destroy the power of the devil over human lives.

4. Dominion Theology/Theonomy/Christian Reconstructionism (which is false) teaches that Christians should impose Christian standards on society to create a worldwide kingdom governed by the Ten Commandments. But that is not what Christ has said. Jesus has made it clear that it is the New Birth which is imperative, and that the Gospel (under the convicting and convincing power of the Holy Spirit) is the seed of the New Birth (1 Pet 1:23-25).

5. Christians should clearly understand that there has been a Satanic conspiracy ever since Lucifer became ha Satan (the Adversary). God will allow both Satan and the Antichrist 3 1/2 years to take total control of this world, and we are approaching that time (which will also be the time of strong delusion). But until the Resurrection/Rapture, the Holy Spirit is restraining Satan so that the Gospel can have a worldwide impact. And that should be the focus of Christians.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okie dokie, LoL. You and I are apparently "light years" apart on our views regarding the end-times. Too far apart to waste time arguing about it.

We don't got to "argue". Watch to see if Iran/Russia start something this summer and see if it resembles Ezekiel 38 & 39, and Daniel 11:40-44.

Deut. 18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

Bobby Jo

To All,
People often cite the expression: Experience is the best teacher. But in fact, experience is the WORSE teacher because it gives you the Test before the Lesson. And GOD provides Prophecy as the Lesson BEFORE the Test, so that you should suffer no loss.

But if you don't mind losing your possessions, your family, and/or your life, then I guess you don't need the Lesson (i.e., Bible Prophecy). Just take the Test! :)

Bobby Jo

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the President is trying, just too many dirty politicians and judges against him. We need to close the borders on both sides, if they only block Mexico then the perpetrators will try to get in through Canada.

We are also at war with Islam, they are only loyal to one thing and that’s allah their moon god.

I will lay my life down for God Almighty and his only begotten son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Alois Hitler - Wikipedia

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I just read yesterday that there is a plan by the elites to reduce America to 3rd world status. Really think of what this will mean for us in these coming months and years. Really think carefully about it.

We can see how bad it's become when we go into the city and see homeless people sleeping under bridges. I just read that immigration activists have used a loophole in the law to allow illegals to come into the country and go into subsidized housing. There is a housing shortage which then bumps many Americans out into the street - many who are vets. Ben Carson is supposed to be working to change this. This is really going to get bad in these coming months as more and more migrants pour into the country from India, Mexico, and everywhere else. It's going to wipe out our social services until there is none left for SS and medicaid and medicare. Mass migration is what made Rome collapse. Many are coming in sick and being dropped in cities across America. I want everyone to have access to health care and the chance of a good life but this is a deliberate, planned destruction of America using immigration. And when America collapses there will be no way to help the needy because we will be the needy. And Americans are asleep - there is no concerted effort by a large group of Americans to wrest our country back from those intent on destroying it. I'm just shocked that everyone just accepts it.

This is not their country, it's ours and it's our birthright from God to protect our families and our country for our good, and for our well-being, and prosperity. Where is everyone going to draw the line at? Please everyone - think about this. These coming months and years are extremely important. We're on a precipice and I believe that things are going to get very bad in America. I, like many other believers thought that Trump was an answer to our heartfelt prayers - much like God heard the cries of the Israelites and sent Moses to deliver them. I labored in prayer and thanked God when Trump was elected. But it's my personal belief that Trump is not our savior. I believe he's just one more man put in place by the elite to play the Hegelian Dialectic on us - the way they've been playing manipulating us for many years. The last President that tried to buck the elite was assassinated - John F. Kennedy.

We can see that wages have stayed flat for 40 years while inflation has skyrocketed.I was a receptionist when all the factories in our city closed and those workers were angry. I had adult men scream at me and demand to know where they were supposed to find work. I had to usher them into a hall where they were supposed to be taught how to find work. It was really sad to see how the city was gutted. Now it's a wasteland of drugs. The big "business" in the area are prisons. These prisons are privatized and actually hire lobbyists to go to Washington to lobby for stricter laws to keep their prisons filled.

Here is the 20/20 episode:

I'm just afraid that too many Christians are sitting back waiting for the rapture or waiting for God to do something. Every single Christian needs to pick up our "sword" and get to work. I look every day to see what I can do to make this world a better place before God chooses to take me out of it. If every Christian did that we could get a lot accomplished to leave a better world to this next generation. Think of your grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and your descendants (if the world continues.) If you don't act now then your descendants are going to suffer from your inaction much like we're suffering due to our parents and other forbears failed us. Let's not be sp kept busy with 'bread and circus' that we don't do our share of the work that needs to be done. Let's take up our sword and be co-laborers with God.
I have 30 years experience in my field and am currently looking for a job as I explained I’m my thread Please Help Me and no one wants to pay what I’m asking, why? Because too many 3rd world immigrants willing to work for a quarter of what I get paid.

I agree with you and this post @Soverign Grace.

Yes I heard Hitler is part Jewish, Rothschild to be exact.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” – Edward R Murrow

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Has anyone thought at what point they would draw the line in the sand and say 'no more'? At what point are you willing to stand up and replace your government? It seems like we're all milling around, grumbling, yet not acting. At what point should we try to abolish our government? Or are we too socialized, too controlled, too afraid, too waiting for God to fix it?

Attachments

• 6A2627DC-5434-487F-A344-00EB90A6B0AE.jpeg
    6A2627DC-5434-487F-A344-00EB90A6B0AE.jpeg
    331.9 KB · Views: 0

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey there

BG...Israel denied the very thing they said they looked forward to....they denied him by disregarding the words of their deliverer.
God warned Israel again and again and yet again. Ultimately they took no notice.

How do you imagine that came about after having so many reminders, so much evidence of God's care and leading?

Could it be that their rebellion; their justification of their path being so right; so entrenched, they never heard his words? Finally Jesus said 'your house is left to you desolate' and they were destroyed by the Romans.

These things are written for our instruction.

Christians are in the same situation. God has spoken clearly yet the Christian world at large continues to disregard his commands all the while flattering themselves that they are doing his will....just like Israel.

America is dismantling faith in God and pursuing the worship of other Gods in the name of worshipping God. They are disregarding God's Law....they have created a belief system that violates God's word....they are smug in the justification of their actions, just like Israel.

The Christian cry that the law of the Ten Commandments has been done away with is a gross misunderstanding of Paul's words and intent but it suits the cultural majority because they don't need to be separate in their thinking and actions.....they can blend with the world undetected.

God calls us to be his witnesses....witnesses to his righteousness.
Every person who values God's Grace; every person who recognises God's words/will, will recognise their embodiment in his Commandments and will not dismiss the least, in fact will bend all his/her energies to be in harmony with them.

I hear his words personally, putting on the armour of God I strive for the prize....I do not pummel the air.
Will the presumptuous Christian now say, you are trying to work your way to heaven in an attempt to dismiss God's claims on him/her?? No doubt they will.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... God has spoken clearly yet the Christian world at large continues to disregard his commands all the while flattering themselves that they are doing his will....just like Israel. ...

Good job, QT,

And an equal part of the problem which you so aptly articulated, is that the HIRELINGS do all the Praying, Hearing, Pronouncing, and Thinking. Our personal "participation" is limited to reaching into our wallets. So where 2/3rd of the European Jews perished, I suspect that 2/3rds of the church will perish for lack of Faith and Endurance:

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen