Our government signed a law that they can legally kill Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we're already one year into the 42 month Tribulation (Rev. 13:5). So it might be wise to prepare your households for some 2 years in the future when we won't be able to buy or sell; and for the GTNW (global thermo nuclear war) in some 2 1/2 years. Good to go?
Bobby Jo
I'll bet you a bazillion dollars there will be no global nuclear war to take place and when it doesn't happen it will be interesting to see which direction the eschatological tempest in your head will take.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we all believe Jesus is about to come, shouldn't we expect that all that NWO stuff in Revelation is about to come to pass? If so, the level of secrecy regarding the setting up of a global police state that will enforce the Mark has to be unprecedented.

Every day I read about the police state in America. It's frightening to see how our rights have been eroded. Now they're putting license plate readers in neighborhoods I read. We're being tracked, surveilled, controlled in ways that are hard to conceive. There are some places that are fighting it like Attorney John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute. I'm getting ready to support his work. He wrote a book called "Government Wolves" that I got into our local library. He gives suggestions about what to do.

I think all these things are coming but don't necessarily think we're supposed to not take action to change things.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I got halfway through and started getting sleepy. Did I miss anything? LOL

I'm well aware of the satanic influence of Zionism in America, but this is ridiculous, ain't it?

No not really, you didn't miss anything.

I have been a 'conspiracy theorist ' since the mid 60's ( in my twenties) So nothing I read now is anything that we weren't warned about back then and told was 'coming down the road'.

We used to get a christian magazine, actually printed by The Nazarene's...called 'The Midnight Cry'. ( this was when we still lived in England. )
It was never 'over the top'...but very matter of fact and mature. ( not "the sky is falling stuff" that we see so often today )

Though the one thing we did do wrong was to think it was happening within the decade of the 60's ( NOT the magazine wrote that)
I felt I should prepare my kids who were about 9 -10 yrs old. :rolleyes:

They are now in their mid 50's and still tease me for giving them nightmares back then.
Both born again believers and walking with the Lord....so not too much damage done!! :D ;)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Every day I read about the police state in America.
If the police and the justice system were on the side of the angels, a lot of serious evildoers would now be behind bars. Not people who have a couple of grams of heroin or marijuana in their pockets. A major coup to bring down the President of the USA was mounted in 2016 (or earlier) but not a single traitor has been convicted and locked up.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hadn't read it - I actually forgot who the congressman was who gave the warning:)
What? A pox on your cattle and lands! Seriously, I'm not sure if you've seen this, but this statement from John Calvin was in keeping with the whole of Protestantism for over 300 years before new ideas about a "7 last years of tribulation" Antichrist began to gain the ascendancy. When I came across it, I though of you:

"Some persons think us too severe and censorious when we call the Roman pontiff Antichrist. But those who are of this opinion do not consider that they bring the same charge of presumption against Paul himself, after whom we speak and whose language we adopt… I shall briefly show that they are not capable of any other interpretation than that which applies them to the Papacy."​

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the police and the justice system were on the side of the angels, a lot of serious evildoers would now be behind bars. Not people who have a couple of grams of heroin or marijuana in their pockets. A major coup to bring down the President of the USA was mounted in 2016 (or earlier) but not a single traitor has been convicted and locked up.
All we heard on Hannity's show, our local champion Crouere's show, somewhat on Rush's show, etc., was that heads were gonna roll...because people refuse to accept the world is run by a Luciferian organized white collar crime syndicate.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All we heard on Hannity's show, our local champion Crouere's show, somewhat on Rush's show, etc., was that heads were gonna roll...because people refuse to accept the world is run by a Luciferian organized white collar crime syndicate.
The problem is that heads should have rolled from the get-go and a long time ago. George Soros should have been imprisoned and all his assets frozen two years ago. That would have prevented a lot of bloodshed and hate-mongering, since he has funded Antifa and Black Lives Matter, migrant invasion caravans etc, and a whole raft of liberal attorneys general in the states, all of them committed to promoting the Leftist agenda and anarchy.

And that is not even touching on the issue of voter fraud with his financial support, which was never addressed properly, and will be the downfall of Trump and the Republicans. Soros is a Luciferian if ever there was one -- an incarnation of the devil himself.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I know that the Vatican...

I don't see ANY Prophetic evidence regarding the RRC. As far as I'm concerned, it's a slander against a denomination which is Scripturally unfounded, and driven by other agendas!

DHS warned everyone to have 6 months worth of supplies.

I think a year is closer to the mark, and maybe two years for when other people show up uninvited.

Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is that heads should have rolled from the get-go and a long time ago. George Soros should have been imprisoned and all his assets frozen two years ago. That would have prevented a lot of bloodshed and hate-mongering, since he has funded Antifa and Black Lives Matter, migrant invasion caravans etc, and a whole raft of liberal attorneys general in the states, all of them committed to promoting the Leftist agenda and anarchy.

And that is not even touching on the issue of voter fraud with his financial support, which was never addressed properly, and will be the downfall of Trump and the Republicans. Soros is a Luciferian if ever there was one -- an incarnation of the devil himself.
Many people don't know Soros has his hooks in the electronic voiting machine industry

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still think the government is going to send us to concentration camps on Mars.

But if the government was smart they would just throw all the Christians in a room and let them fight to the death over doctrine - lot cheaper

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By police state I mean widespread spying, overcriminalization (there are people who have had SWAT teams raid their houses and shoot their dogs over a utility bill) and police handcuffing kids in elementary school for throwing a paper airplane. This is not normal. I agree with you - we are a banana republic - if someone in a high position does something wrong they are never held accountable.

Everyone has their own beliefs and I believe the entire sideshow with President Trump is just that: a sideshow mean to sidetrack the American people so they don't see that he's continuing what Obama, Bush, and Clinton began: making America into the North American Union. That's why he hasn't built a border wall and why he keeps letting thousands of immigrants from all over the world pass through our borders. The illuminati have a stranglehold on our country - no person can get into office unless they approve. We saw what they did to Kennedy who was assassinated weeks after he exposed them to the American people.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see ANY Prophetic evidence regarding the RRC. As far as I'm concerned, it's a slander against a denomination which is Scripturally unfounded, and driven by other agendas!

I think a year is closer to the mark, and maybe two years for when other people show up uninvited.

Bobby Jo

I tried telling others to get prepared and they said God was going to take them out first. The pastor at our bible study said his brother was a survivalist and he buried him a few months ago. There are many disparate views among believers I'm seeing.