Our hands have handle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a man cannot come to GOD through darkness .
A man cannot .
Darkness leadeth not to LIGHT . LIGHT exposes darkness .
GOD , HIS WORD became flesh .
HIS WORD DOES NOT RETURN VOID , it will and does accomplish that which GOD sayeth .
So , move over budda , muhammed , hindu , and any other religoin .
CAUSE THEY ARE OF DARKNESS and darkness leads not to LIGHT , TO GOD .
THERE IS but one way , ONE WAY to Be saved and have eternal life , GODS WAY , AND THIS IS IN CHRIST ALONE .
I am the WAY THE TRUTH and THE LIFE , no man comes to the FATHER but BY ME .
THE WORD RETURNS NOT VOID . GOD IS HIS WORD and HIS WORD became flesh .
AND HIS WORD had a whole lot to say to those who did not beleive on HIM .
JESUS said its gonna be worse for you than even it was for sodom on the DAY of judgment .
PS , IF JESUS SAID IT , GOD SAID IT . IF GOD SAID IT , YA BETTER BANK ON IT AS TRUE .
JUST like i bank on this . HE WHO BELIEVES IN ME SHALL NOT PERISH but have EVERLASTING LIFE .
Yeah . PONDER on the beauty of TRUTH .

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1 John 1:6 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

John now wants us to focus on what fellowship with God actually looks like. The first point, is if we claim fellowship we must align ourselves with His doctrine and practice, which He revealed to Israel from their beginning.

"Ye shall be holy: for I, Yahweh your God, am holy" (Lev 19:2; 20:7, 26 etc).

We all know the world repudiates that principle of Holiness (seeking purity and being set apart).

Jesus declared:

"This is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God" (John 3:19-21).

Again, we are seeing the importance of manifesting God's principles if we want to claim fellowship.

This teaching of manifestation (revealing) is essential for one to understand this Epistle, and in fact the whole of Scripture. By it we understand how God was in Christ reconciling the World unto Himself. We also understand how genuine fellowship with God is obtained and the inner joy which comes by it.

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Born of a Virgin, and still a Virgin after The SON OF GOD, was born.

She was still a virgin, after Jesus, the Son of God, was born of a Virgin.

Understand?

"virgin born" = no MAN created Jesus.

No "earthly father".

No "nature of Man", = "No earthly father".

Jesus came down from HEAVEN.. He told you.
He was not created by a man who was human.
This comes with the sticker "man-made!"

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's important to note on verse 6 the consequences of being found to be a liar. Those false in both word and
deed, will see their fate as described in Rev 21:27; 22:15

Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Outside are the dogs (fleshly thinking), those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who
loves and practices falsehood.

IMPORTANT NOTE: the purpose of these Epistles is a warning for those who would change the original Gospel, as taught 2000 years into what it has become today!

The end result of this verse is either hope for eternal life, or the condemnation, which is eternal death.

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Notice the progression:

1. If we walk in light

2.We have Fellowship

If our actions conform to the true gospel "We have fellowship one with another" We are united together in belief and action, and are

likewise united with God.

How?

3. Blood of Christ His Son "Cleanse us from all sin"

This is affected by the confession and forsaking of sin (verse 9), in fulfillment of the promise of God

When we were overwhelmed by sins, you forgave our transgressions. Psalm 65:3

Walk in light - - ->Fellowship - - - >Forgiveness = made Holy and sanctified

Therefore forgiveness is predicated on how we walk.

Reactions: Jim B

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This comes with the sticker "man-made!"

You are not familiar with Biology and Physiology.

Let me help you.

A baby inside the mother's womb, does not have her blood in Them.

This is why your blood type is your dad's.

See, the blood of the mother, is never involved with the child in her womb.
Did you know that? face2face?
You do now.

So, the issue with Sin, is that its "blood" related, and as you get that from your father, you get his Adamic nature.

See, "LIFE is in the Blood" and that is why you will eventually die of a blood related issue, unless you meet some accident or misadventure.

Jesus's didnt have His mother's Blood, and God is His Father... So, the Blood of Jesus, is not related to a human being.
Jesu's has GOD's blood, And that is why the Cross is an ETERNAL Sacrifice, as that is GOD's Blood that is shed for the sin of the world

Jesus is the 2nd Adam, and the first Adam had no mother..

You need to think about all that before you post more "cult" theology Christ blaspheming nonsense, face2face.

Jesus is the GOD Man, and His "blood type" is from no human being.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WE must preach the gospel . Not the social false gospel , but the true one .
As far as my chronic judgment , Me thinks you mean the apostel johns chronic judgment . Who do you think
i quoated . So i say again as john was did .
He who believes not that JESUS is the Christ , THE CHRIST , He is anti christ .
that aint chronic jugment jim . ITS TRUTH . And its time we preach the TRUE gospel and stop
giving folks false hope under the social all inclusive one .
I agree, we must preach the true gospel of God. "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke on you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and my load is not hard to carry.” Matthew 11:28-30

Do you want proof? Here are your exact words: "And its time we preach the TRUE gospel and stop giving folks false hope under the social all inclusive one"

The quote from Matthew's gospel is the exact opposite of your constant judgmental rant, which you claim is the true gospel. So who is right, you or Jesus Christ? The answer is more than obvious!

When will you face the fact that your "gospel" -- the word means good news -- is filled with intolerance, judgement, and hatred???

Reactions: JosephZ

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It explains it very clearly in the first chapter of luke . JESUS had no earthly padre . THE HOLY SPIRIT
overshadowed her , thus that which grew in her womb was called the SON of GOD .
Exactly . Joseph had no part in the pro creation of Christ . GOD DID THIS . The WORD simple became flesh .
Now let all that draws breath both praise and thank , then thank and praise the glorious Lord .
I will leave us with the words of thomas , WHOM JESUS DID NOT CORRECT when HE had this to say .
MY LORD and MY GOD . Ps , thomas said that to JESUS CHRIST . And JESUS didnt correct thomas
and say HEY THOMAS get up , i am but a man such as yourself . Paul and barnabas
and peter and john stopped men from worshipping them . BUT ISNT it something that JESUS didnt rebuke
thomas for kneeling before HIM and saying THOSE very words . Exactly .
Now let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .
You're leaving us? THANK GOD!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a man cannot come to GOD through darkness .
A man cannot .
Darkness leadeth not to LIGHT . LIGHT exposes darkness .
GOD , HIS WORD became flesh .
HIS WORD DOES NOT RETURN VOID , it will and does accomplish that which GOD sayeth .
So , move over budda , muhammed , hindu , and any other religoin .
CAUSE THEY ARE OF DARKNESS and darkness leads not to LIGHT , TO GOD .
THERE IS but one way , ONE WAY to Be saved and have eternal life , GODS WAY , AND THIS IS IN CHRIST ALONE .
I am the WAY THE TRUTH and THE LIFE , no man comes to the FATHER but BY ME .
THE WORD RETURNS NOT VOID . GOD IS HIS WORD and HIS WORD became flesh .
AND HIS WORD had a whole lot to say to those who did not beleive on HIM .
JESUS said its gonna be worse for you than even it was for sodom on the DAY of judgment .
PS , IF JESUS SAID IT , GOD SAID IT . IF GOD SAID IT , YA BETTER BANK ON IT AS TRUE .
JUST like i bank on this . HE WHO BELIEVES IN ME SHALL NOT PERISH but have EVERLASTING LIFE .
Yeah . PONDER on the beauty of TRUTH .

You actually wrote "move over budda , muhammed , hindu , and any other religoin .
CAUSE THEY ARE OF DARKNESS and darkness leads not to LIGHT , TO GOD ." LOL!!!

Buddha was an actual person, born in 564 BC. He is not a religion!
Likewise, Muhammad was an actual person born in 570 CE, He also is not a religion!
A Hindu is also a person and not a religion!

Now, suppose I was a Buddhist or a Muslim or of the Hindu religion... do you think I would even begin to listen to your hateful, judgmental rant? The answer is a clear, unequivocal NO!!!

When will you face the fact that your "gospel" -- the word means good news -- is filled with intolerance, judgement, and hatred???

"For this is the way God
loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,[UNLIKE YOU!] but that the world should be saved through him." John 3:16-17

Are you really so spiritually blind that you cannot see that God loves the world that He created? Unlike yourself, Jesus was not sent into the world to condemn people, but that people would come to God through Him. God is love, you are anti-love.

Reactions: JosephZ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You actually wrote "move over budda , muhammed , hindu , and any other religoin .
CAUSE THEY ARE OF DARKNESS and darkness leads not to LIGHT , TO GOD ." LOL!!!

Buddha was an actual person, born in 564 BC. He is not a religion!
Likewise, Muhammad was an actual person born in 570 CE, He also is not a religion!
A Hindu is also a person and not a religion!

Now, suppose I was a Buddhist or a Muslim or of the Hindu religion... do you think I would even begin to listen to your hateful, judgmental rant? The answer is a clear, unequivocal NO!!!

"For this is the way God
loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,[UNLIKE YOU!] but that the world should be saved through him." John 3:16-17

Are you really so spiritually blind that you cannot see that God loves the world that He created? Unlike yourself, Jesus was not sent into the world to condemn people, but that people would come to God through Him. God is love, you are anti-love.
Yeah but a religoius mindset sprang from the all . THEY are of total darkness and of satan .
And i must warn agaisnt all false religoins while i still have the time to do so on this site .
I will not stop . i will not bend the knee to the false all inclusive social gospel .
I will point to Christ alone and allow no false hope unto the world . PEROID .
And i must move quickly while i still have the time to do so on this site .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but a religoius mindset sprang from the all . THEY are of total darkness and of satan .
And i must warn agaisnt all false religoins while i still have the time to do so on this site .
I will not stop . i will not bend the knee to the false all inclusive social gospel .
I will point to Christ alone and allow no false hope unto the world . PEROID .
And i must move quickly while i still have the time to do so on this site .
What is this supposed "false all inclusive social gospel" that you rant on and on about? Are you in favor of exclusivity? Because God is not. Are you a racist (which your posts have shown)? Because God is not.

Are you paranoid? You must be when you write that you "will not bend the knee to the false all inclusive social gospel".

What is a "PEROID"?

Finally, are you leaving this site on your own or are you being thrown out?

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are not familiar with Biology and Physiology.

Let me help you.

A baby inside the mother's womb, does not have her blood in Them.

This is why your blood type is your dad's.

See, the blood of the mother, is never involved with the child in her womb.
Did you know that? face2face?
You do now.

So, the issue with Sin, is that its "blood" related, and as you get that from your father, you get his Adamic nature.
Wacko!
See, "LIFE is in the Blood" and that is why you will eventually die of a blood related issue, unless you meet some accident or misadventure.

Jesus's didnt have His mother's Blood, and God is His Father... So, the Blood of Jesus, is not related to a human being.
Jesu's has GOD's blood, And that is why the Cross is an ETERNAL Sacrifice, as that is GOD's Blood that is shed for the sin of the world

Jesus is the 2nd Adam, and the first Adam had no mother..

You need to think about all that before you post more "cult" theology Christ blaspheming nonsense, face2face.

Jesus is the GOD Man, and His "blood type" is from no human being.
In all my time in forum's I've never heard such garbage as this, if you needed a license to operate your keyboard it should be revoked.
The Bible teaching on this subject was given you - its in Hebrews 2:14-17 - Read, study and digest or move aside and go and annoy some other thread.
F2F

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In all my time in forum's I've never heard such garbage as this, i

And you are one of the few that ive met on a "Christian" forum, who happily blaspheme the Holy Son of God.... by saying over and over that The Seed of God, who is literally God wrapped in Human flesh, . has a fallen adamic sin nature just like you.

You're not in a safe place in life, , and you don't realize it.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you are teaching is incredible blasphemy.

Demonic.

You are stating that Jesus, the Begotten of God, has Adam's fallen nature.

"""Jesus has your nature""".. is your quote, Face2face.

No, bless God He does not. !
Jesus has His Father's nature. who is God.

See, the human race has Adam's fallen nature, because we came from fallen Adam.

Jesus The Christ came from God's HOLY Spiritual SEED... So, to teach that Jesus has the "human nature" is to teach that Jesus isn't from God. ..............
When in fact... Jesus's nature came from His Father = as created by the Holy Spirit, which created Jesus supernaturally and miraculously inside the womb of a Virgin.
The Son is Impeccable just the same as the Father is Impeccable. Amen !

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Son is Impeccable just the same as the Father is Impeccable. Amen !

Jesus is the living HOLY Seed of God, come down from Heaven, who was wrapped in Human flesh, born of a virgin.

He didn't get His "Blood Type" from a man., because GOD is HIS FATHER.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyway back to the OP and this very positive study in 1 John 1.

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8

Many in this forum base their sanctity on varying beliefs. It must be acknowledged even by the most passionate of Chrisitians that some of them must be false and a deception.

As we progress through John's epistle it becomes evident the deception is a false understanding on the true nature of the flesh.

IMPORTANT: Notice how these various tests reveal a deterioration of attitude?

If we fail the first test, we are proved to be liars
If we fail to pass the second test we are shown to be self deceived
BUT, if we fail the third test (verse 10)...we make God a liar!!!

I doubt there are many Christians in this forum who would spend the time to consider these tests (sincerely) let alone seek to know the one True God and His True Gospel.

Let's pray "While God can still be found" that many put away their false teaching and learn of Him.

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Think about those words "If we have no sin"

John is referring to the individual who claims that he/she is not related to sin, not to the one who says that he/she has not sinned!

The self-deceived declare that they have "no sin", that is, that they are not related to sin in any sense.

In the Greek, "sin" is in the singular number, and without the definite article. According to grammarians, when this happens in a context as the present, it relates to nature, and not to specific sins.

John is referring to those who delude themselves by failing to recognise the weakness of the flesh.

Why is this an issue?

Well some believe they have inherent goodness in their nature, an inner light that reveals truth, or they claim that their unenlightened conscience guides them morally through life. This is error!

John teaches the opposite:

2 John 7 I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

So this subject of Flesh & Sin goes to the heart of our need for a true Gospel/Salvation.

To seek Light and to walk in it, is the only means of overcoming the evil tendency of the Flesh, hence why John is at pains to teach that Christ came in that same flesh.

It's clear already during John's time, there were those who believed they no longer stood related to flesh and therefore sin.

Today in this thread we have such believers.

Extremely dangerous position to be in.

F2F