Our hope for the Future

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul's distinction is between Israel of faith and Israel in unbelief.
"But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles". (Again, the distinction) Listien, Your view is called Replacement Theology - it's wrong.
You are in denial. The trouble is, you have been deceived about this doctrine for so long, your church teaching it and so it just _ can't _be _ wrong! You have argued, debated for years, and you just must stick with it because, you know the truth, you're a Christian, a believer, your Church is so loving and your Pastor would only teach you the truth ... it just must be true! Hold onto it, I don't really care, I'm done, not gonna argue. It certainly won't invalidate your faith in Jesus. Have a nice life!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Paul boldly states there is no difference between Jews (circumcision) of faith, and Gentiles (uncircumcised) of faith, but a NEW CREATURE in Christ, and as man as walk together in Christ, whether they be circumcised or uncircumcised there will be peace and mercy on them and upon the Israel of God
Absolutely, once you are grafted in, no difference - spiritually. There is no difference between male and female either - spiritually. But for now, I am still a male in the flesh, and Israel is Israel in the flesh. Once they are grafted in at Jesus return, then we will all be one happy spiritually related family, capisce?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles". (Again, the distinction) Listien, Your view is called Replacement Theology - it's wrong.
You are in denial. The trouble is, you have been deceived about this doctrine for so long, your church teaching it and so it just _ can't _be _ wrong! You have argued, debated for years, and you just must stick with it because, you know the truth, you're a Christian, a believer, your Church is so loving and your Pastor would only teach you the truth ... it just must be true! Hold onto it, I don't really care, I'm done, not gonna argue. It certainly won't invalidate your faith in Jesus. Have a nice life!

I see you like all millennialists, especially dispensationalists like yourself have only opinions without support from Scripture.

Paul is showing Gentiles of faith why Jews in unbelief were cast out and hardened. Because they lacked FAITH! Paul is warning Gentiles of faith not to be arrogant in believing they have somehow replaced Jews of faith. Faithful Jews have not been cast out or hardened, they are Israel of God that Gentiles of faith are grafted in together with in the good olive tree. I understand your frustration, its impossible to argue against the Word of God. And since you have no support from Scripture for your unbiblical doctrine, it is probably best that you stop replying. Because truly your lack of understanding becomes more and more apparent with every new reply.

Reactions: covenantee

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely, once you are grafted in, no difference - spiritually. There is no difference between male and female either - spiritually. But for now, I am still a male in the flesh, and Israel is Israel in the flesh. Once they are grafted in at Jesus return, then we will all be one happy spiritually related family, capisce?

You really don't understand we are grafted into Christ by grace through faith??? We don't have to wait for Jesus to return to be IN HIM! We are in Him and His Spirit in us when we are born again. Once again you display your lack of understanding of Scripture.

Reactions: covenantee

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your view is called Replacement Theology - it's wrong.
According to the dispensational definition of Replacement Theology,
Every Jew who receives Christ and is added to His Church, is an example of Replacement Theology.
Because in every such instance, the Church has replaced Israel.

If there were no Jews receiving Christ and being added to His Church, there would be no Replacement Theology.

So no Jews should receive Christ, in order to eliminate Replacement Theology.

Agreed?

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul is showing Gentiles of faith why Jews in unbelief were cast out and hardened. Because they lacked FAITH!

You really don't understand we are grafted into Christ by grace through faith???
Wrong. I know we are. Romans 11 says that. Don't start making up stuff. We are saved by Grace through faith.
We don't have to wait for Jesus to return to be IN HIM
Who is waiting? Many Jews have come to Christ. But on His day of return, blindness will be removed from millions all of a sudden - when they see him.
We are in Him and His Spirit in us when we are born again. Once again you display your lack of understanding of Scripture.
Absolutely, I am. Don't start twisted things because you are losing ... attacking my faith ... typical when liberals are cornered.
Bye.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've presented considerable Scripture. You've presented none. So "It is not Scripture" is you describing your own posts.

Who is forcing you to feel good? Not I.
I've already told you that the last thing I'd want would be to force you to feel good.
So stop feeling good.

Provide an example and description of my "mockery of God's Word."
I've already told you that the last thing I'd want would be to force you to feel good.
So stop feeling good.
Mocking God's Word does not make me feel good. If you can't see your mockery, how is me pointing it out going to help?

Read your post again, not the verses in your post.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mocking God's Word does not make me feel good. If you can't see your mockery, how is me pointing it out going to help?

Read your post again, not the verses in your post.
Do whatever you want to feel however you want, and stop hallucinating about mockery.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what you are saying is we inherit an earth without form and void and darkness upon the face of the deep.? :oops:
I will go with the NHNE.:Happy:
Did you get lost somewhere along the way? The phrase "from the foundation of the world" is describing time, not what anything looked like...lol.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My post was to covenantee.

Makes no sense to exchange fixing a day for fixing an age of judgment.

The Final Judgment​

11 And I saw a great white throne and Him who was seated upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them [for this heaven and earth are passing away].

Happens at the end of the ages.

7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people.

Happens at the end of the ages.

30 Therefore God overlooked and disregarded the former ages of ignorance; but now He commands all people everywhere to repent [that is, to change their old way of thinking, to regret their past sins, and to seek God’s purpose for their lives], 31 because He has set a day when He will judge the inhabited world in righteousness by a Man whom He has appointed and destined for that task, and He has provided credible proof to everyone by raising Him from the dead.”

Happens after the former ages of ignorance at the end of the Gospel age on a fixed day.
First two, yes, last one no. #30 is speaking of the wrath of the Lamb, the trumpet judgments of Rev. which do not occur in a single day.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The age of the Gentiles is NOW! This Gospel age, or Messianic Age when not only Jews, but also Gentiles come into the Kingdom by grace through faith and the power of the Holy Spirit. This was the mystery that had been hidden in past ages, that Gentiles of faith too would have everlasting life in Christ together with Jews of faith. In past ages this mystery concerning Gentiles of faith throughout the world was not known. It was believed that God was God of the Jews only, and to have life everlasting one must be converted and become a Jew if they desire to have everlasting life. With the advent of Christ coming in His Kingdom the Gospel is not limited to Jews alone, but to whosoever of all the nations of the earth (Gentiles) shall believe Christ.

Romans 16:25-26 (KJV) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Ephesians 3:3-6 (KJV)
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:8-9 (KJV)
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Colossians 1:25-27 (KJV) Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

According to Paul when the last Gentile comes into the good olive tree with Jews of faith, that is how "all Israel shall be saved." Not an ethnic people, but all people of God whether Jew or Gentile. In Christ there is no difference, all believers are of the ONE same body, the ONE same faith, saved by grace through faith by hearing the Gospel in the power of the Holy Spirit.

According to John this mystery of God will be finished when the seventh angel begins to sound, and there should be time no longer.

Revelation 10:5-7 (KJV) And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

IOW the seventh angel begins to sound after the thousand years have finished, because the Kingdom is complete. There will be no more time given this earth for proclaiming the Gospel and building. Then will be time for the fiery judgment of God upon all the earth.
There won't be any gospel being proclaimed in the millennial era because of the last section of the NC. Heb. 8:11. "Everyone" will know him on a personal level. Everybody knows the age of the gentiles is now, but, imo, it's going to end in the near future.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Opinion is meaningless without verification from Scripture. Problem is, your basic kindergarten prophecy is not based upon Scripture. If it were you should be able to prove what you allege.
Verification from scripture is throughout the whole bible, try reading it some time.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't answered the question.

And you have not yet provided the previously requested historical orthodox Christian support for your claims.
The question was answered and what folks thought hundreds of years ago is irrelevant. The church has greatly increased it's knowledge of scripture since then especially regarding prophecy.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you get lost somewhere along the way? The phrase "from the foundation of the world" is describing time, not what anything looked like...lol.
Lol
Its describing the restoration of what was lost at the fall of man. The restoration of all things.

Act 3
18 And so God has fulfilled what He foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that His Christ (Messiah, Anointed) would suffer.
19 So repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins] and return [to God—seek His purpose for your life], so that your sins may be wiped away [blotted out, completely erased], so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord [restoring you like a cool wind on a hot day];
20 and that He may send [to you] Jesus, the Christ, who has been appointed for you, 21 whom heaven must keep until the time for the [complete] restoration of all things about which God promised through the mouth of His holy prophets from ancient time.

Reactions: rwb

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is waiting? Many Jews have come to Christ. But on His day of return, blindness will be removed from millions all of a sudden - when they see him.
Absolutely, I am. Don't start twisted things because you are losing ... attacking my faith ... typical when liberals are cornered.
Bye.

Prove there will be this mass conversion of ethnic Jews to Christ at His coming from the Scripture! I'm not interested in your opinions!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There won't be any gospel being proclaimed in the millennial era because of the last section of the NC. Heb. 8:11. "Everyone" will know him on a personal level. Everybody knows the age of the gentiles is now, but, imo, it's going to end in the near future.

If there is no Gospel proclaimed how will "Everyone" know Him on a personal level? What do you imagine the New Covenant is?

It is through hearing the Gospel proclaimed in the power of the Spirit that people shall believe. Without the Gospel of Christ which produces faith, there is not faith. Without faith the knowledge of Christ remains like that of Satan. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Gospel (Word of God). If one thinks they can know Christ on a personal level without faith that comes by the Gospel proclaimed, one is most definitely deceived.

Romans 10:12-17 (KJV) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

People must hear and believe the Gospel NOW, in this age of TIME, symbolized a thousand years. We are saved by grace through faith that comes by hearing the Gospel. When the seventh angel begins to sound that time shall be no more because the fullness of the Gentiles (hidden mystery) has come, there will not be another ONE thousand years of time on this earth to somehow come to faith without hearing the Gospel. Your doctrine shows a total lack of understanding.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Verification from scripture is throughout the whole bible, try reading it some time.

Yes, the truth comes from the Bible! It must be spiritually as well as mentally discerned.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What can I say, I know how to read.

Knowing how to read does not prove you have understood what you have read! Unless your opinions are proven by the Word of God, they aren't really worth much!