Our hope for the Future

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never said the 144,000 were outside of Christ. Every single Israeli that enters the millennium will be blood bought born-again believers. The law will never return. And, imo, you are reading it wrong. You should understand it like this...he who eats the meat which endures unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give you, for him (who? He who eats the meat, not the one that gives it.) hath God the Father sealed. (Why are they sealed? Because the "meat is the gospel" in which they believed and has given them eternal life) Here's the plain, simple fact. Jews were sealed under the gospel first, then gentiles were added in. When the time of the gentiles are over and at the rapture/resurrection, it will go back to only Israeli's being sealed again but as believers in Christ who were destined for that time in God's plan.
John 6:27 has nothing to do with either the 144,000 or with Jews.

"Him" refers to "the Son of Man" on Whom God has set His seal, thus both are capitalized in the NASB below.

John 6:27 NASB
Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that lasts for eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His [i]seal.”

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every single Israeli that enters the millennium will be blood bought born-again believers.
Your problem is, there isn't going to be a Millennium on this earth, Jesus returns in fire and final judgment (The End)

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about Scripture instead of nothing more than your opinions?

The last thing I'd want would be for you to feel good.

If you have Scripture disproving the Scripture that I've presented, then please present yours.
It is not the Scripture. It is your feel good rhetoric. Or in some cases your mockery of God's Word that you think should make people feel good.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is not Scripture.
I've presented considerable Scripture. You've presented none. So "It is not Scripture" is you describing your own posts.
It is your feel good rhetoric.
Who is forcing you to feel good? Not I.
I've already told you that the last thing I'd want would be to force you to feel good.
So stop feeling good.
Or in some cases your mockery of God's Word that you think should make people feel good.
Provide an example and description of my "mockery of God's Word."
I've already told you that the last thing I'd want would be to force you to feel good.
So stop feeling good.

Last edited:

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why are they not in their own individual testaments rather than combined under a single Testament?

They are fully analogous to the testamentary/promissory statements and clauses, spelling out the bequests for heirs, which have characterized Wills and Testaments for millennia.

They get the last laugh.
As I said, the NC is only replacing the OC of the law, the promises mentioned were given based upon their obeying the law, now they are based on Christ's obedience to the law thus fulfilling what the law was designed to do and now we are in an age of grace and that will be the baseline for eternity.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not Scripture. It is your feel good rhetoric. Or in some cases your mockery of God's Word that you think should make people feel good.
Referring to a numbered reply would be helpful. I'm dealing w/ several fronts here. I don't know which one you are talking about.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 6:27 has nothing to do with either the 144,000 or with Jews.

"Him" refers to "the Son of Man" on Whom God has set His seal, thus both are capitalized in the NASB below.

John 6:27 NASB
Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that lasts for eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His [i]seal.”
They are capitalized because they are referencing titles of Christ as God, that's all and it's does so throughout the bible. In the KJ only the word "son" is capitalized and not "man" and neither is "him". Every reference to the members of the Trinity are always capitalized throughout the bible. That's one of the problems w/ modern translations, they are translated based on what the translator thinks it should be and used not what was originally done. That's why the usage of sites like Blue Letter Bible are helpful. One can read a single passage in all translations and can get a consensus of several minds on how a passage should be read instead of a single groups point of view.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your problem is, there isn't going to be a Millennium on this earth, Jesus returns in fire and final judgment (The End)

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
I don't disagree w/ the statement I just think you misplacing the timing and or severity because it isn't speaking about global destruction. The verse is in line w/ 1Thess. 1:7 and if read after that, you'll understand it's more localized.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The word we are speaking of is "foundation"...The foundation is the beginning...This was God's starting foundation, "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep." Everything was built upon that reality. It was in no way pristine.
So, what you are saying is we inherit an earth without form and void and darkness upon the face of the deep.? :oops:
I will go with the NHNE.:Happy:

Reactions: Truth7t7 and rwb

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2 Pet. post mill, Acts 17 the 70th week. The word "day" according to Strong's also means "age, a period of time, always, forever, while, years." There is space to be flexible according to what the rest of scripture teaches. If one's understanding of any particular verse seems contrary to what the rest of scripture says regarding that topic, then it is always one's understanding that is wrong and never the scripture.
Makes no sense to exchange fixing a day for fixing an age of judgment.

The Final Judgment​

11 And I saw a great white throne and Him who was seated upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them [for this heaven and earth are passing away].

Happens at the end of the ages.

7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people.

Happens at the end of the ages.

30 Therefore God overlooked and disregarded the former ages of ignorance; but now He commands all people everywhere to repent [that is, to change their old way of thinking, to regret their past sins, and to seek God’s purpose for their lives], 31 because He has set a day when He will judge the inhabited world in righteousness by a Man whom He has appointed and destined for that task, and He has provided credible proof to everyone by raising Him from the dead.”

Happens after the former ages of ignorance at the end of the Gospel age on a fixed day.

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom. 11:25-32 - "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, And shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, When I shall take away their sins. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all." The "all of Israel will be all that's left alive at the end of the 70th week. The 1/3 of Zech. 13:8-9. The 144,000 of Israel begin when the age of the gentiles ends w/ the rapture/resurrection.

The age of the Gentiles is NOW! This Gospel age, or Messianic Age when not only Jews, but also Gentiles come into the Kingdom by grace through faith and the power of the Holy Spirit. This was the mystery that had been hidden in past ages, that Gentiles of faith too would have everlasting life in Christ together with Jews of faith. In past ages this mystery concerning Gentiles of faith throughout the world was not known. It was believed that God was God of the Jews only, and to have life everlasting one must be converted and become a Jew if they desire to have everlasting life. With the advent of Christ coming in His Kingdom the Gospel is not limited to Jews alone, but to whosoever of all the nations of the earth (Gentiles) shall believe Christ.

Romans 16:25-26 (KJV) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Ephesians 3:3-6 (KJV)
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:8-9 (KJV)
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Colossians 1:25-27 (KJV) Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

According to Paul when the last Gentile comes into the good olive tree with Jews of faith, that is how "all Israel shall be saved." Not an ethnic people, but all people of God whether Jew or Gentile. In Christ there is no difference, all believers are of the ONE same body, the ONE same faith, saved by grace through faith by hearing the Gospel in the power of the Holy Spirit.

According to John this mystery of God will be finished when the seventh angel begins to sound, and there should be time no longer.

Revelation 10:5-7 (KJV) And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

IOW the seventh angel begins to sound after the thousand years have finished, because the Kingdom is complete. There will be no more time given this earth for proclaiming the Gospel and building. Then will be time for the fiery judgment of God upon all the earth.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but OT believers are not part of the Body of Christ, they are the bride. Israeli believers from the NT to the rapture are part of the body of Christ but the OT saints combined w/ the Israelis of the millennium wil become the bride. It is impossible for the unity of the trinity to have separate brides. This is what the picture of the NJ is showing.

"dwell in the midst of thee", it is speaking of the millennial kingdom. I can't help it if you can't see it because it is the goal of all prophecy, it's about a basic as one can get, it's kindergarden prophecy. If you can't see the one basic foundation stone of Christ throughout the ages then all of your eschatology whatever it is isn't even close to being correct.

Opinion is meaningless without verification from Scripture. Problem is, your basic kindergarten prophecy is not based upon Scripture. If it were you should be able to prove what you allege.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been reading through the thread, you are doing well defending the view I have.
Romans 11 is a key chapter that distinquishes Israel from Gentile believers. God is not done with Israel, "all Israel will be saved" ( which is the remnant you mentioned on Zech. 12 &13).

How can "all Israel" be an ethnic people since it is completed by Gentiles of faith coming into the same good olive tree of faith with Jews? Carefully reading the words of Paul, he does not say that the blindness in part to Israel will be lifted when the fulness of Gentiles come in. Paul says that blindness in part happened to Israel UNTIL the fulness of Gentiles come in. Paul never says then the blindness of Israel in part will be lifted. He says that Gentiles being grafted by faith together with Jews of faith is how "all Israel shall be saved." Not an ethnic people, but ALL people of faith throughout the world.

Romans 11:25-26 (KJV) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Here, according to Paul, is "all Israel" that shall be saved. Whether Jew or Gentile "Israel of God."

Galatians 6:15-16 (KJV) For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As I said, the NC is only replacing the OC of the law, the promises mentioned were given based upon their obeying the law, now they are based on Christ's obedience to the law thus fulfilling what the law was designed to do and now we are in an age of grace and that will be the baseline for eternity.
You haven't answered the question.

And you have not yet provided the previously requested historical orthodox Christian support for your claims.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They are capitalized because they are referencing titles of Christ as God, that's all and it's does so throughout the bible. In the KJ only the word "son" is capitalized and not "man" and neither is "him". Every reference to the members of the Trinity are always capitalized throughout the bible. That's one of the problems w/ modern translations, they are translated based on what the translator thinks it should be and used not what was originally done. That's why the usage of sites like Blue Letter Bible are helpful. One can read a single passage in all translations and can get a consensus of several minds on how a passage should be read instead of a single groups point of view.
On whom does the Blue Letter Bible tell you God has set His seal, in John 6:27?

Link, please.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can "all Israel" be an ethnic people since it is completed by Gentiles of faith coming into the same good olive tree of faith with Jews?
In Romans 11 we see a clear distinction between Israel and the Gentiles.
Let's have a look at specific verses Romans11:
*God has not rejected His people (Israel, distinçt from the Gentile)
*But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works
* the rest were hardened;
*“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes to see not and ears to hear not,
Down to this very day.”
* May their table become a snare and a trap,
And a stumbling block and a retribution to them.
May their eyes be darkened to see not,
And bend their backs continually.”
*Now if their wrongdoing proves to be riches for the world, and their failure, riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be! (In the future)
*But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. (Again, the distinction)
*For if their rejection proves to be the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? (future)

*But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them
* do not be arrogant toward the branches; You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.
*God is able to graft them in again. (Future)
* a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; (FUTURE, THE GENTILES ARE STILL BEING GRAFTED IN -
H E L L O)

* and so all Israel will be saved; (REMNANT BLOODLINE)
*The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”
(JESUS IS COMING SOON TO ZION _ WHICH IS ON EARTH _ IN JERUSALEM)
* “This is MY CONVENANT with THEM,
When I take away their sins.” (VERY NEAR FUTURE)
* they are beloved on account of the fathers
* gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
* For just as you (Gentiles) once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy ... they (Jews) also may now be shown mercy.

Mercy wull be shown to the Jews, when Jesus returns and they see Him, then they will know, mourn and believe!
Galatians 6:15-16 (KJV) For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
There is a distinction here as well. Look at the context, which speaks of the circumcized ( those who live by the Law, the Jews) and uncircumsized (Gentiles)
" ...peace be on them (Gentles) ... AND UPON THE ISRAEL OF GOD" (Jews).

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't disagree w/ the statement I just think you misplacing the timing and or severity because it isn't speaking about global destruction. The verse is in line w/ 1Thess. 1:7 and if read after that, you'll understand it's more localized.
Your Claims Are Misrepresenting The Scripture Before Your Eyes Below, It Will Be "Global Destruction" At The Lord's Appearance/Revealing

You Disregard This Scriptural Truth Presented, To Maintain Your Beliefs And Teachings Regarding A Millennium On This Earth That Will Never Take Place, It's That Simple.

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think God can work anyway he wants and he has the perogative to seal national Israeli for a different destiny if he wants to.
You espouse the false teachings in (Dual Covenant Theology) in (Two Peoples Of God) Jew/Church

There is one covenant between God and man, the shed blood upon Calvary "Period"!

There are two groups of people in the world

1.) "Saved Sealed Church"
2.) "Unsaved Unsealed World"

Those within the Church are one in Jesus Christ, where there is neither Jew nor Greek, Bond nor Free, Male nor Female

Your claims God has a plan for a "National Israel" in a "Different Destiny" is "False Doctrine" found no place in God's words

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Down to this very day.”
*Now if their wrongdoing proves to be riches for the world, and their failure, riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be! (In the future)
*For if their rejection proves to be the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? (future)

*But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them
* do not be arrogant toward the branches; You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.
* a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; (FUTURE, THE GENTILES ARE STILL BEING GRAFTED IN -
H E L L O)

* For just as you (Gentiles) once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy ... they (Jews) also may now be shown mercy.

Mercy wull be shown to the Jews, when Jesus returns and they see Him, then they will know, mourn and believe!

There is a distinction here as well. Look at the context, which speaks of the circumcized ( those who live by the Law, the Jews) and uncircumsized (Gentiles)
Two Israels.

Romans 9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1. Of Israel:
Not all Israel
The children of the flesh
Not the children of God
Not the children of the promise
Not counted for the seed

2. All Israel:
Not of Israel
Not the children of the flesh
The children of God
The children of the promise
Counted for the seed

Only one of these two Israels shall be saved.

Romans 11

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Only the faithful obedient spiritual "all Israel", comprised of the believing elect beloved remnant from Israel (Romans 9:27; Romans 11:1-5,26,28), and believers from among the Gentiles (Romans 11:11), shall be saved.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Down to this very day.”

H E L L O)

Paul's distinction is between Israel of faith and Israel in unbelief. Paul is clear God did not cast away His elect remnant from Israel according to grace. Not only did God reserve seven thousand faithful men of old who had not bowed down to the image of Baal, but Paul also argues that he is himself of those from Israel whom God foreknew, and he most certainly has not been cast away by God.

Paul says that Israel is not so fallen that they too along with faithful Gentiles may be saved...IF they do not continue in unbelief. They can be grafted back into the good olive tree with Gentiles of faith, when they hear the Gospel and repent and believe.

Paul NEVER says this partial hardening will be removed from all ethnic Israel after the last Gentiles have come into the good olive tree of faith. He says that when the complete number (fullness) of the Gentiles of faith have been grafted in together with the Jews of faith is HOW ALL ISRAEL shall be saved. Not an ethnic people, but all people of faith whether Jew or Gentile. As I've already said this will not be until the seventh/last trumpet begins to sound and the mystery of God should be finished. There is no more time for salvation once the Kingdom is complete with the fullness of the Gentiles of faith and Jews of faith together. They are the ISRAEL OF GOD!

Galatians 6:12-16 (KJV) As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Acts 15:1 (KJV) And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

Galatians 5:6 (KJV) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Galatians 5:11 (KJV) And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

1 Corinthians 1:23-24 (KJV) But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

In the Church of Galatia some of the Jewish brethren who wanted to avoid being persecuted by the Judaizers were trying to compel Gentile believers to be circumcised. Paul had said that if he preached circumcision, he would not suffer persecution. However, Paul understood that teaching obedience to the Law of Moses would cause the offense of the cross to cease, and it is Christ crucified that is the power and wisdom of God to those who are saved. So Paul boldly states there is no difference between Jews (circumcision) of faith, and Gentiles (uncircumcised) of faith, but a NEW CREATURE in Christ, and as man as walk together in Christ, whether they be circumcised or uncircumcised there will be peace and mercy on them and upon the Israel of God.

Galatians 6:16 (WEB) As many as walk by this rule, peace and mercy be on them, and on God's Israel.

Instead of reading Romans 11 in isolation, as you are, try reading it together with what Paul has said in chapter 9. The conclusions you draw from reading chapter 11 isolated from chapter 9, causes contradiction, and a sure sign our doctrine is unbiblical is forcing contradiction into the Word of God.

Reactions: covenantee