out of this situation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, the situation is trying to choke me, let this not happen. Let God make me out of this situation.

Thanks!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, the situation is trying to choke me, let this not happen. Let God make me out of this situation.

Thanks!
Keep your faith in God even in the worst of times... Can you handle it?

"And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly." Job 1:21-22

Not alone, but it still may be necessary to go through it. Can we do it? Are we on God's side in these worst of times?

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 2.:27

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
One can only imagine what you are all going through bro. Mel. Satan is working overtime to diminish our faith.

1 Peter 5:10
"But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."

Yes, this "a while" can seem forever brother yet, His hand WILL move in His time. I hate that you are in this situation for so long brother, and I so want to ask God if He would hurry up, lol...but, then it would NOT be perfect.
We love and pray for you. Find a quiet place to be alone with Him as often as you can bro.
Much love and prayers.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One can only imagine what you are all going through bro. Mel. Satan is working overtime to diminish our faith.

1 Peter 5:10
"But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."

Yes, this "a while" can seem forever brother yet, His hand WILL move in His time. I hate that you are in this situation for so long brother, and I so want to ask God if He would hurry up, lol...but, then it would NOT be perfect.
We love and pray for you. Find a quiet place to be alone with Him as often as you can bro.
Much love and prayers.
@My Dreams
Prayer continues...

Indeed our physical lifetime can seem at times to be and almost unending forever. Consider Stephen the young man who in his allotted time never had a wife or children or any of the material things men want to call "good". Before he was ever able to enjoy any of those things, he was stoned to death. All of us who have received anything really "good" in this short span of time God has allowed us are blessed indeed. Consider also this link to another thread on this forum:

None Good but God !

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy