Parable of the Tares

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
There are those that are Kenites (meaning sons of Cain) these are the decentants of Satan or dark has converts just as Christ has converts everyday The tares are those who sow evil in the World and work against God Just as we are called Christains all those that actively work against Gods plan are called Tares.

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
(followerofchrist;39411)
I might just be missing something in this parable but I don't see how the tares are the literal children of Satan. Couldn't the good seed just be those who have accepted christ, and the bad seed those who have NOT accepted christ?And if the tares are the literal children of satan and they are to harvested and burned than what was the point of their life? They had no chance to achieve salvation, they were already doomed to hell before they were ever born. That just doesn't sound right to me.
Good point and question. Yes tares can be converted and become a child of God. It all comes down to choice, that is the point of all our lifes. Choose to love or hate God. Choose light or darkness. Choose good or evil. Choose truth or lies. Choose life eternal or death.Deu 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

kkboldt

Dec 6, 2007
(Wayne Murray;39339)
Noah's deluge was not global but local.Ussher’s Chronology says 2348 B.C., Davidson says November 2345 B.C. to November 2344 B.C. for Noah’s deluge.Records of the Sumerians in Mesopotamia., their King Lists date to about 3350 B.C., and show an ongoing civilization well through the period of the flood. Egypt felt nothing of the deluge, they had an uninterrupted succession of Dynasties. China's civilization during the Yao Dynasty (between 2400 B.C. – 2200 B.C.) with no record of a cataclysmic interruption.Gen.8:11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth. If the entire globe had been under water 150 days, where did this olive leaf (pluckt off) come from.Some consider the plateau of Pamir to be the original Eden. This probably was the homeland of Adam's descendants up until the time of the Flood. Today it’s known as the Tarim Basin or Eastern Turkestan. This region is surrounded by a ridge of very high mountains forming a gigantic basin in the midst of them. It measures 1,000 miles long and is about 350 miles wide. I have a Biblical study arrangement called "DELUGES". This is an in depth study to understand the deluge that ended the first earth age and Noah's deluge. It is in (WORD) or .doc. Write me and I will send it to anyone interested.
Hi Wayne,Yes, and even more specific the word "earth" as it used in Genesis is the Hebrew word, "erets" which means "the land, country, or region", according to Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible.So it was a "regional" flood, not a "global" flood.Kim

ncsojourner

Mar 15, 2008
(kriss;39337)
Genesis 7:9 "There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah."Genesis 7:14 "They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort."This includes all animals, and races, of each kind.Genesis 7:15 "And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life."Did you get that? "...two of all flesh," Remember back in Genesis 6:3; "And the Lord said, "My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh,". Gen 7:16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.It may also help to understand that Noah was not saved because he was without sin but rather because he was pure without blemish in his Bloodine of which Christ would come. This was Gods reason for saving these eight souls. The Heb. word tamim means without blemish, and is the technical word for bodily and physical perfection, and not moral. Without Spot. This shows that Gen. 6:9 does not speak of Noah's moral perfection, but tells us that he and his family alone had preserved their pedigree and kept it pure, in spite of the prevailing corruption brought about by the fallen angels. So this does not mean no others would have been saved but the Bible is about the story of God and the savior he would send through this bloodline it does not mean there were not other things occuring they just arent what the story is about and God chose not to give much detail till they show up as Kenites. There was also a second influx of fallen angels after the flood.
Genesis 7:1, 2 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.Gary

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
your point ? I never said Noah wasnt rightous but the hebrew clearly says part of the reason he was rightous was because he remained pure of blood/moral that is did not partake of mixing with the fallen angels on earth in those days.It also says Genesis 7:15 "And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life."everything with the breath of life so are you saying that only animals had the breath of life in them???

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(kriss;39204)
This Key of David is a good study to go with the Parable of the Tares>>>>>>Key of David Re:3:7:And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; Re:2:17:He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. In Revelation, we find Christ speaking of the Seven Churches.. It should be noted here that the churches did not actually number seven.. The number seven represents spiritual completeness. So we can see that Christ was speaking of all the churches.. It should be noted, and this is very important, that Only Two found favor in his eyes.. The rest fell short. Some by a very large margin.. The same is true today. Many churches do not find favor in His sight. Why? Because they are not teaching His Word.. What did these two churches have that the others did not.. Re:2:29:He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. All of them have some good people in them. People who attended church every week. However, we find that is about all they do. They fall short in the Personal Walk section.. The two churches which Christ found favor with had one thing in common that put them way above the others..They both taught and made sure that the congregation knew and understood the Key Of David.. Re:3:7:And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the Key Of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; We find that the church of Smyrna has learned the lesson well.. Re:2:8:And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; Here we find the teachings of the Church Of Symrna taught the Truth Of God's Word, not traditions of man, and thereby saved the souls of the people therein from being"Dead In Christ"! Re:3:10:Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. How about you? Are you in a church that Christ finds favor with? It is not hard to find out..Does your church teach and make sure you understand the Key Of David? If not, it does not find favor in His eyes. If you have to ask what the Key Of David is, then you know that you have not been properly taught.. The self test is very easy.. If you know who these people are, you indeed have the Key Of David.. If not, you need to get into deeper studies and find out.. Re:3:9:Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan,which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. It is Very Important that you know Who these people are and where they came fromTurn to John Chapter 8 and we find: Joh:8:42:Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43: Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.44: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. Re:2:9:I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. The people spoken of here are the Offspring of Cain!How is that one might ask.. Good question but a very simple answer..Remember the incident in the Garden Of Eden, and the conversation which transpired between Eve and the "serpent"?Let's hope that you have studied enough to know that the serpent was Satan..Serpent and Dragon are just two of his names..How many talking snakes have you seen in your lifetime? Re:12:9:And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And exactly what really happened in the Garden Of Eden between Satan and Eve?We find the answer in 2 Cor 11:3.. 2Co:11:3:But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ Now here is what many fail to learn.. Look up the word Beguiled in the strong's Concordance.. You will find that it is Greek Word # 1818.. G1818 From G1537 and G538; to seduce wholly:I am sure there are very few who read this who doesn't understand what the word Seduce means.. For still further proof if there are any who are still not convienced let's turn to Matt:13:38 M't:13:36:Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.:37: He answered and said unto them,He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;38: The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;39: The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. It could not be written any plainer than that.It is so simple that a child can understand it.Still millions of good people are decieved today due to the lack of teaching our churches.. Before you end this study, please check out Gen chapters Four and Five as mentioned below.. If you will, turn your Bible to Ge:4:17:, you will find the Geneology of Cain...After reading the Geneology of Cain. please turn to Ge:5:1: This is the book of the generations of Adam.You will find that Cain is Not Mentioned in Adam's generations (geneology) From this we can see that Cain was not Adam's Son! Cain and Abel were half brothers.Cain is the offspring of Satan..The offspring of Cain are the Children Of The Wicked Onewhich was spoken of above.Once you master that you too will know...The Key Of David ! Re:2:29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
I am reading this thread over because this is all new to me, I have never heard this teaching. So again bare with my questions because I am trying to learn more. My first question -Why was Able not mentioned in the geneology of Adam?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(setfree;42596)
I am reading this thread over because this is all new to me, I have never heard this teaching. So again bare with my questions because I am trying to learn more. My first question -Why was Able not mentioned in the geneology of Adam?
Because He was dead killed at a young age no wife,no offspring He in a sense had No genology and we are told of the little one he had, we know his parents but there is nothing before or after.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
So is this why Matthew is the last geneolgy of Jesus, because there were no offsprings?Geneology is used mostly to show the pure bloodline of Jesus? Right?This is interesting! But I have a lot of studing to do on this. I have studied out the "Sons of God" and I believe they are fallen angels. But I have never heard it started in the Garden of Eden. I have also heard that Cain and Able were possible twins? Which brings another question? Can a woman today have sex with two different men and have twins, both from different fathers? I have heard of this in dogs, but not humans.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes it is a medical fact that a women having sex within I believe its 24 hrs with two men can have twins with differnt fathers happened not to long ago News media repoted on this occuring Im sure you could google this fact and find out More.and Yes to your first Question Christ had No offspring.

blessed1195

Nov 9, 2007
In addition to knowing of Cain's offspring The key of David includes knowing the true geneology of Christ. In addition to being the son of GOD, there were no breaks from umbilical cord of Eve, the Mother of the living ( eternally) to Mary's umbilical cord in the birth of Christ. Christ did not come from King David's son, Solomon's line ,but from his son, Nathan's line. Most people assume it is through Solomon's line in which our True Christ was born.Also, The geneology in Matt 1 is that of Joseph's Christ's step -father which has nothing to do with Jesus. Christ is of the King line and the Priest line. Mary's Father line- the king line is given in Luke 3. The as-supposed listed here means in law so these were Joseph's in-laws that are listed in Luke 3 and the priest line from Mary's Mother side is in Luke 1. Mary's cousin Elizabeth,John the Baptist's mother, had to have been a full blood Levite to be married to Zechariah, a Levitical priest serving the course of Abijah. This is key since the anti-christ will come pretending to be Jesus so it is essential we know our true Christ's geneology, as well as Satan's offspring.

Cretien

Dec 5, 2008
The tares, are the seeds of demon, twisting the true Word of God. The tares are the doctrine of demons, makes mention of the back side (wisdom needed here).These are the tares, that it has permeated with the world so much, that if God pulls them out, some people might be lost, and God loves us all, and he is long suffering. God will wait until "The Day of the Lord" to redeem him people and to destroy the tares.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Matthew 13:24 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:"Remember the subject; the king and His king dominion. Matthew 13:25 "But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way."This Word "tares" in the Greek is "zizanion", and not "darnel". It is a plant in Palestine known today as "zewan". When Zewan is growing it looks like wheat, but when it is full grown the ears are long, and the grains inside are almost black. To make the wheat grain fit for grinding, each grain of zewan must be removed, or the bread is bitter and poisonous. The wheat and the zewan are the same color when first coming up, then as the wheat turns golden and ripens, the zewan also ripens into it's poison grain, and shows it's true colors. While the wheat is golden ripe, the black bitterness of the fruits of zwan make it obvious of the mixture. Don't lose the focus of this verse. This is a parable of a man that had a field, and in verse twenty four we see that man sowed "good seed". But while he was resting from his hard days labor, some enemy came along and sowed bad seed. In this part of the parable, the term for the seed changes, as the seed in the first parables referred to the Word of God, the "seed" in the parable here is "Sperma" in the Greek. Refer to Strong's Greek dictionary # 4690; "Sperma; from 4687, something sown, i.e. seed, the male "sperm", the offspring." So as we continue in this parable, we are not to spiritualize away something that happened, and is hidden; however Jesus is revealing this hidden event through the use of this parable. Matthew 13:26 "But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also."Matthew 13:28 "He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?"This is Jesus Christ, the Son of God speaking. Who is God's enemy, as related from the very first to the very last chapters of our Bible. The enemy is Satan. In the garden of Eden, Satan is called a "serpent", and "the tree of good and evil." As the enemy Satan has played many roles throughout the entire Bible. He is called the dragon, the Antichrist, the deceiver, and death, as well as others. Satan is God's enemy, and Satan the enemy planted his seed "Sperma, or sperm", and from it, a crop of children came up in the field."Should we go and gather them up?" No!Matthew 13:29 "But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them."The grains of "wheat" are symbolic of our Heavenly Father's children. The answer to the question whether we should destroy the tares, or the Kenites is a definite NO, from Jesus. We are reminded here of Amos 9:9; "For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all notions, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth." This "House of Israel" are the Christian nations of the world; the Jews are the "House of Judah". These Tares/kenites have so blended in with Christians in our generation, that it is impossible to tell the difference, without seeing into their hearts. God is telling us that at the end of this earth age, at the coming of Jesus Christ, that sifting will take place. Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."lets not over look this one important verse the tares/kennites are not gathered untill the End .... and they are gathered FIRST we as Gods children are to wait stay working in the field until he sends his reapers to gather these tares

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
(Christina;39054)
. . . Eve became pregnant with Satan's child who was named Cain. Abel was Adam and Eve's child but Cain was Satan and Eve's child. . . .
You put forth an interesting theory, my initial reaction is, how does it fit with these verses:-Ge:4:1: And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. :2: And she again bare his brother Abel. ?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Tallman;65562)
(Christina;39054)
. . . Eve became pregnant with Satan's child who was named Cain. Abel was Adam and Eve's child but Cain was Satan and Eve's child. . . .
You put forth an interesting theory, my initial reaction is, how does it fit with these verses:-Ge:4:1: And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. :2: And she again bare his brother Abel. ?How about these verses?Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
(Jordan;65565)
How about these verses?Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Well, when it says "Adam knew Eve", it means had sexual relations with, the clear implication, to me at least, it that Cain was the offspring of this union.We know that Cain was " of that wicked one, and slew his brother" (1 John 3:12) for Satan was a murderer from the beginning, so I would say that the thought / evil desire came from Satan. Jesus referred to word as seed in the parable of the sower.Going forward we find a godly seed who believed in God and called upon him, and another lot who boasted in themselves and did evil.A person's works show who their father is.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Tallman let repost a post I made in another thread till I or someone can show you this in scripture and hebrewAllow me to also share with you fragment 202(Dead Sea Scrolls) from Gen 4:1) Sammael was a common Hebrew name for Satan/Lucifer the Angel of death (see Jewish Encyclopedia for following:ISAIAH, ASCENSION OF:...Isaiah, caused by the last-named's prediction of the destruction of Sammael (Satan), the redemption of the world by Jesus, the...is told that "on account of these visions and prophecies Sammael (Satan) sawed in sunder Isaiah the son of Amos,202. The Father of Cain 1 And Adam knew that his wife Eve had conceivedfrom Sammael the angel (of death)and she became pregnant and bore Cain.And he was like those on high and not like those below.And she said:-- "I have got a man from the angel of the LORD." (Targum, pseudo-Jonathan on Gen 4:1)You can also read of this in the writtings of Irenaeus and Hippolytusyou can find it on the net or get this free E-bookhttp://www.voiceofelijah.org/freeoffer/goo...CFRI0awodvgWq-QAccording to the history this teaching was changed by St Augustine in an attempt to blame everyday Jews for the death of Jesus as a political move to help ensure that Christianity would triumph over Judaism.. remember at this time in that area of the World Judaism had been the main religion And the two religions were in a battle for supremacy

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;65570)
(TallMan;65569)
(Jordan;65565)
How about these verses?Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Well, when it says "Adam knew Eve", it means had sexual relations with, the clear implication, to me at least, it that Cain was the offspring of this union.We know that Cain was " of that wicked one, and slew his brother" (1 John 3:12) for Satan was a murderer from the beginning, so I would say that the thought / evil desire came from Satan. Jesus referred to word as seed in the parable of the sower.Going forward we find a godly seed who believed in God and called upon him, and another lot who boasted in themselves and did evil.A person's works show who their father is.Tallman let repost a post I made in another thread till I or someone can show you this in scripture and hebrewAllow me to also share with you fragment 202(Dead Sea Scrolls) from Gen 4:1) Sammael was a common Hebrew name for Satan/Lucifer the Angel of death (see Jewish Encyclopedia for following:ISAIAH, ASCENSION OF:...Isaiah, caused by the last-named's prediction of the destruction of Sammael (Satan), the redemption of the world by Jesus, the...is told that "on account of these visions and prophecies Sammael (Satan) sawed in sunder Isaiah the son of Amos,202. The Father of Cain 1 And Adam knew that his wife Eve had conceivedfrom Sammael the angel (of death)and she became pregnant and bore Cain.And he was like those on high and not like those below.And she said:-- "I have got a man from the angel of the LORD." (Targum, pseudo-Jonathan on Gen 4:1)You can also read of this in the writtings of Irenaeus and Hippolytusyou can find it on the net or get this free E-book[url="http://www.voiceofelijah.org/freeoff...FRI0awodvgWq-Q]http://www.voiceofelijah.org/freeoff...FRI0awodvgWq-Q[/url]Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed (H223) and her seed; (H223) it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.H223 - Zeraseed, sowing, offspringa) a sowing
cool.gif
seedc) semen viriled) offspring, descendants, posterity, childrene) of moral quality1) a practitioner of righteousness (fig.)f) sowing time (by meton)

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
(Christina;65570)
. . .1 And Adam knew that his wife Eve had conceivedfrom Sammael the angel (of death)and she became pregnant and bore Cain.And he was like those on high and not like those below.And she said:-- "I have got a man from the angel of the LORD." (Targum, pseudo-Jonathan on Gen 4:1)
I have diffuculty accepting this document which adds a load of words to the received text and changes the meaning.Note also from later in the chapter:-Ge:4:25: And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew."Again" must refer back to Gen.4:1 when "Adam knew eve . . . and she concieved and bare Cain", i.e. a repeat "knowing".Kinds produce after their kind, angels such as Satan was are non-sexual.Jesus referred to Adam and Eve becomming one flesh as "the beginning", but you are saying this creature Satan got there first?Another point is that the tares are sown while men slept, not while the man slept (it seems he was awake, like Eve). the men sleeping are the Lord's workers, the enemy works when the good are not around, like wolves waiting for the shepherds to go elsewhere.Jesus introduced himself as the Son of Man (Adam) to Israel when he began preaching the gospel.The field is "the world" (kosmos, not some alternative word for a local area), not "the garden".Someone said that Cain found his wife in the land of Nod but the KJV says:-Gen. 4:16: And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.:17: And Cain knew his wife; it doesn't say he found a wife it says "he knew his wife", so he has sexual relations with a wife he already had.A similar point is that Gen.4:26 says that Seth has a son so he must have had a wife, herself a daughter of Adam and Eve.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
If you dont understand Gen 6 as the fallen angels mating with the daughters of men you wont understand this ...... as I said this was the teaching of the early church fathers it was the church that changed it I wasnt expecting you to take a fragment as proof ... But the Hebrew says Eve was wholly seduced ... touched in a sexual manner they did not cover their mouths with fig leafs ... The hebrew says what the Hebrew says if you chose not to believe it your choice its not about our salvation its about Gods plan of the ages if you want to debate it fine start a thread in reg discission area. This area is for questions not debates... but you are welcome to debate in reg topic area If you want to discuss Gen 6 please start a new thread in reg topic area . If you read a more in depth study its avaiable here: http://www.christianityboard.com/true-sin-...study-t509.htmlLets try to stay on topic This topic is about the parable of the Tares lets not get to far off that.