Parents sue public school district for enabling kids to change ‘gender’ without parental notice, con

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MADISON, Wisconsin, February 19, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Parents are suing the Madison Metropolitan School District in Wisconsin for enabling children to socially transition to a member of the opposite sex at school without parental notice or consent. Teachers are directed to deceive parents by using the child’s birth name and biological sex whenever parents are involved.

The lawsuit claims that the school district is violating parental rights “by adopting a policy designed to circumvent parental involvement in a pivotal decision affecting their children’s health and future.”

“The policy enables children, of any age, to socially transition to a different gender identity at school without parental notice or consent, requires all teachers to enable this transition, and then prohibits teachers from communicating with parents about this potentially life-altering choice without the child’s consent,” the lawsuit adds.

The school district also “directs its teachers and staff to deceive parents by reverting to the child’s birth name and corresponding pronouns whenever the child’s parents are nearby.” This, according to the lawsuit filed Tuesday, February 18, is a violation of “parents’ fundamental and constitutional right to direct the upbringing of their children.”

Rick Esenberg, President and General Counsel of the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty (WILL), said in a statement: “Madison schools have adopted policies that violate constitutionally recognized parental rights. A public school district should not, and cannot, make decisions reserved for parents.”

You can read the rest of this article here: Parents sue public school district for enabling kids to change ‘gender’ without parental notice, consent

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evil works indeed. Residents of this local area should all in unison, in one voice, promote the idea of not paying school taxes that usually are between 40-50 percentage of the property tax bill. That will put a stop to it all, very quickly. Unfortunately, parents like other folks though do not want to do drastic measures. They would like to 'play' with evil and show they disgust with things like lawsuits that will not deter these demon infested school schools of learning. They have many more and more powerful lawyers.

Public schools should all be shutdown in my books. It is one of the major reasons we have the many social and family issues and they are getting worst every generation. All places of learning should be take out of the hands of any level of government. They should all be private and stay-at-home learning zones.

APAK

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evil works indeed. Residents of this local area should all in unison, in one voice, promote the idea of not paying school taxes that usually are between 40-50 percentage of the property tax bill. That will put a stop to it all, very quickly. Unfortunately, parents like other folks though do not want to do drastic measures. They would like to 'play' with evil and show they disgust with things like lawsuits that will not deter these demon infested school schools of learning. They have many more and more powerful lawyers.

Public schools should all be shutdown in my books. It is one of the major reasons we have the many social and family issues and they are getting worst every generation. All places of learning should be take out of the hands of any level of government. They should all be private and stay-at-home learning zones.

APAK
I was a public school teacher back in the day. I don't even recognize public education anymore.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was a public school teacher back in the day. I don't even recognize public education anymore.
I do believe you 100 percent. It has been many years since I was at primary and secondary school in NZ. There was NEVER talk of politics, different political parties, except in a class suitable for this topic. There was not any talk of sex, racism and emotional outcries to solicit an emotional appeal or response from young impressionable children and young adults. The sex education class, just usually only one, was a one time thing at school and shown is a discrete and sensitive manner....
Our two boys, born and raised in the States were drilled with politics, sex, gender, racism at an early age....and that 'you are special,' and are your parents beating you or abusing you lately......etc and etc....nauseating...sickening..

I guess NZ and OZ schools have all succumb to all this evil today as in the USA? It is a generational 'dumbing-down,' manipulation and control by evil.....there is no critical private thinking allowed these days in the schools and also discourage even in the public..

This subject will always hit a nerve with me...

Bless you

APAK

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe you 100 percent. It has been many years since I was at primary and secondary school in NZ. There was NEVER talk of politics, different political parties, except in a class suitable for this topic. There was not any talk of sex, racism and emotional outcries to solicit an emotional appeal or response from young impressionable children and young adults. The sex education class, just usually only one, was a one time thing at school and shown is a discrete and sensitive manner....
Our two boys, born and raised in the States were drilled with politics, sex, gender, racism at an early age....and that 'you are special,' and are your parents beating you or abusing you lately......etc and etc....nauseating...sickening..

I guess NZ and OZ schools have all succumb to all this evil today as in the USA? It is a generational 'dumbing-down,' manipulation and control by evil.....there is no critical private thinking allowed these days in the schools and also discourage even in the public..

This subject will always hit a nerve with me...

Bless you

APAK
Yes, it hits a nerve with me too--to see how young minds are being influenced to reject God's ways and parental authority. I've been fighting this battle for over 25 years. I just finished some research on the latest that American schools are doing--a lot of privacy invasion with new ways for state and federal governments to collect personal info on children and families. I'll post what I found soon.

Reactions: APAK

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
MADISON, Wisconsin, February 19, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Parents are suing the Madison Metropolitan School District in Wisconsin for enabling children to socially transition to a member of the opposite sex at school without parental notice or consent. Teachers are directed to deceive parents by using the child’s birth name and biological sex whenever parents are involved.

The lawsuit claims that the school district is violating parental rights “by adopting a policy designed to circumvent parental involvement in a pivotal decision affecting their children’s health and future.”

“The policy enables children, of any age, to socially transition to a different gender identity at school without parental notice or consent, requires all teachers to enable this transition, and then prohibits teachers from communicating with parents about this potentially life-altering choice without the child’s consent,” the lawsuit adds.

The school district also “directs its teachers and staff to deceive parents by reverting to the child’s birth name and corresponding pronouns whenever the child’s parents are nearby.” This, according to the lawsuit filed Tuesday, February 18, is a violation of “parents’ fundamental and constitutional right to direct the upbringing of their children.”

Rick Esenberg, President and General Counsel of the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty (WILL), said in a statement: “Madison schools have adopted policies that violate constitutionally recognized parental rights. A public school district should not, and cannot, make decisions reserved for parents.”

You can read the rest of this article here: Parents sue public school district for enabling kids to change ‘gender’ without parental notice, consent
Outside of the clear and unequivocal violation of rights, to both the parents and the children, that is, considering the children's age, capacity and impressionability, what is the motive and intent of the school's policy? The kids are their to gain an education that will lead to both general knowledge, and specialized, in order to gain future employment. Why is this unrelated issue even being addressed, or coerced upon the kids? If it a'int broke, leave it alone.

Why even impose the option, if a female child is content being called a girl or a she, and a male is unaffected at being referred to as a boy or he? Why was the issue even raised, if without a doubt, 99.99% of the children, even around the world, would never, ever have given it a second thought, as there was never a problem in the first place?

I'm asking rhetorically, as we are all aware where such subversiveness arises, and how it eventually permeates society.
But all the same, what an uncalled for, and unnecessary imposition?
Everything would have been fine if they just left well-enough alone and called Mary a girl, and Peter a boy. No one would've raised an eye-brow.

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The most important question is "Do they care?" Too many Christian parents do not care, thus they are mute and let the world go by.

Until they get a righteous indignation, they will let the world go by and the devil takes the hindmost. In other words, I don't want to get my hands dirty.

But the scripture is quite clear on this one. "What will it profit if I gain the whole world but lose my own soul." If they remain silent on this one they are going to LOSE their soul.

They have no choice but to raise the flag. Band together and write a letter signed by all of them. If no result, band together and march to the principal's office. Don't be nice. Be fighters for the truth which is that transgenderism is a hoax. Professional people are saying that most transgender people think that way because of other problems like autism, anorexia, ADAD, poor familial relations, low self-esteem and so on and they think by changing their gender they are going to solve the problem when in fact as evidence now shows there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow so that is why they kill themselves.

If they get nowhere, organise a sit-in. Do everything they can to show they will not accept it.

Bottom line FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. Being a namby pamby christian will get them nowhere except under the thumb of satan's inspired destruction of society

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Outside of the clear and unequivocal violation of rights, to both the parents and the children, that is, considering the children's age, capacity and impressionability, what is the motive and intent of the school's policy? The kids are their to gain an education that will lead to both general knowledge, and specialized, in order to gain future employment. Why is this unrelated issue even being addressed, or coerced upon the kids? If it a'int broke, leave it alone.

Why even impose the option, if a female child is content being called a girl or a she, and a male is unaffected at being referred to as a boy or he? Why was the issue even raised, if without a doubt, 99.99% of the children, even around the world, would never, ever have given it a second thought, as there was never a problem in the first place?
I'm asking rhetorically, as we are all aware where such subversiveness arises, and how it eventually permeates society.
But all the same, what an uncalled for, and unnecessary imposition? Everything would have been fine, if they just left well-enough alone.
Recently, I read a heartbreaking account by a father who had to watch his daughter change before his eyes as hormones were pumped into her young body. The don't have any idea about the longterm effects of these drugs.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most important question is "Do they care?" Too many Christian parents do not care, thus they are mute and let the world go by.

Until they get a righteous indignation, they will let the world go by and the devil takes the hindmost. In other words, I don't want to get my hands dirty.

But the scripture is quite clear on this one. "What will it profit if I gain the whole world but lose my own soul." If they remain silent on this one they are going to LOSE their soul.

They have no choice but to raise the flag. Band together and write a letter signed by all of them. If no result, band together and march to the principal's office. Don't be nice. Be fighters for the truth which is that transgenderism is a hoax. Professional people are saying that most transgender people think that way because of other problems like autism, anorexia, ADAD, poor familial relations, low self-esteem and so on and they think by changing their gender they are going to solve the problem when in fact as evidence now shows there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow so that is why they kill themselves.

If they get nowhere, organise a sit-in. Do everything they can to show they will not accept it.

Bottom line FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. Being a namby pamby christian will get them nowhere except under the thumb of satan's inspired destruction of society
Unfortunately, I think a lot of parents have the attitude that this sort of thing won't happen to their child, so they are in denial. I don't think this makes them bad parents, but they have to wake up and fight for what's left of parental rights.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Recently, I read a heartbreaking account by a father who had to watch his daughter change before his eyes as hormones were pumped into her young body. The don't have any idea about the longterm effects of these drugs.
...let alone the psychological conflict that invariably will ensue.

The devil is clever, always disguising the most abominable of acts under the guise and pretext of human rights and dignity. And not to which it actually is, pretension, defiance, bastardization, conflict & confusion, hedonism, abuse,...

Last edited:

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

hay, you can get online ed. from k-12 to masters. no high tax no bus's no buildings to maintain. no group shootings to be afraid of, and no school boards giving moneys and contracts to their best buds. parents can view what is exactly being taught. and schools and gov. will be completely out of the family business.

its been there for years now, in some states in the US K-12 is free.