Part of the Beast System?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Failure to provide scriptural support for your ideas, means your opinion is worthless.

The fact that you quote scriptural references does not mean your ideas are not also worthless.

Satan and his angels are not thrown down from heaven until 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns. Proved by Revelation 12:6-9

Your gave this reference to support your theory given in the above statement: -

Revelation 12:6-9: - 6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.​
Satan Thrown Out of Heaven​
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
I can see where you get your three and a half years from the 1,260 days mentioned in verse 6 in the passage above that does not mean that your interpretation is valid.

Re the 'stars' in Revelation 6:13.
This prophecy is talking about physical things; the sun, moon, mountains, etc. Not spiritual things, like angels.
As the nearest actual star is 4.25 light years away and they are mostly huge like our sun; it cannot be referring to them.
I believe it refers to our satellites, as the ejecta from the sun pushes them back to the earth. This has happened before, in a small way.

Revelation 12:13-17: - The Woman Persecuted
13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
The reference to the three and a half times in verse 14 above could simply be a reference to Daniel 9:27 which only comes into play after Satan and his fellow angels are released from the Bottomless pit after the prescribed 1,000 years of their imprisonment has been completed. Now, after the bottomless pit is unlocked, verse 13 above comes into play when Satan establishes an army from the sea of humanity to initially go after the "woman", the Bride of Christ, who for the past 1,000 years had entered into God's Kingdom of Priests, A holy Nation and His Possession among the Nations Covenant and been blessing the peoples/nations of the earth. But when the earth swallows up the "flood of people" out of the sea, such that Satan and his cohorts cannot discern her from the Saints so that Satan then goes after her offspring who have the testimony of Jesus Christ. That is why Satan travels over all of the earth in an attempt to destroy them as well. Rev 20:7-9a.

Keraz, you are attempting to insert into future end time prophecy, your understanding of the world at this present time in an attempt to justify your beliefs and theories that you hold.

You may have spent time in the Land of Canaan, but that does not mean that you have the wisdom to understand the end times.

What I see is that you have adopted the Jewish understanding of the Old Testament without seeing the metaphorical imagery that the prophets used to convey God's messages to Abraham's descendants which presents a contrary message for us to receive from Him.

Even though you have provided scriptural references in the hope that they support your theories, your opinion is also just as worthless as @Anthony D'Arienzo as you have claimed above.

Shalom

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Elon Musk's SpaceX satellites lining up over New Zealand
Just a thought: Do you think he is knowing/unknowingly part of the last days beast system?

Hi Angelina,

In order to assess what or who contributes to the "authority" of the "beast system", one must first consider what the "beast" is. -- It it a global government, is it a person, or is it a "demon"?

And toward this, I would propose that 99% of Christians HAVE NO CLUE, even though I would propose that we're approx. half way through the 42 month Tribulation ( -- not "7-years" as falsely asserted by those who improperly assign the seventieth week of Daniel -- ).

We're given the method to validate the name, (calculating 666), but advised it takes WISDOM, so again there's the ignorant 99%. In fact, people are so blinded by their myths, superstitions, false doctrines, and contorted Scriptures (ref. Dan. 9) that even if the TRUTH were presented, people would stop their ears and run away.

So does your Topic really have any value without a foundation? -- I think not. Perhaps we should start a Topic on "How Many Angels Can Dance On The Head Of A Pin", -- or possibly sing "Jesus Loves Me" over and over and over and over and over -- well you get the idea.

We need milk, not meat ...
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Case in point:

First thanks for the topic, as I'm entering chapter 13 of the book of Revelation, the identity of this beast that is now is into science as well as other areas.
as to if he know I don't know that for sure, but many who have played in life changing monuments in history thought that what they was doing was for the Good of all men, but came to the conclusion it was the opposit. example, J. Robert Oppenheimer: "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

Yep, the "beast" uses "science". Good Job! -- Absolute BALDERDASH, but that's what the 99% come up with ...
Bobby Jo

And having validated my point, -- if there's any who would like to know what both Scripture and History say about the One-World-Government, it's REALLY OBVIOUS. Virtually anyone with a brain should be able to see the Depictions and arrive to the Evidence. -- But I suppose not everyone meets the basic criterion.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: r1xlx

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Even though you have provided scriptural references in the hope that they support your theories, your opinion is also just as worthless as @Anthony D'Arienzo as you have claimed above.
What I present is the Prophetic Word, a perfectly understandable description of future events. I also cite proven scientific facts and I combine them with a good dose of common sense.

But what you and A d'A post, is unsupported opinion. You say that the prophesies are metaphorical. Metaphorical for what?
The prophets mostly make plain categorical statements. They were 100% correct about Jesus first Advent. Why not about His second and all that must precede that glorious event?

Reactions: r1xlx

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The beast system is the one world government, that will fail,(deadly wound)satan pretending to be Christ heals the wound, remember satan and his angels are supernatural, this won't be about people being possessed, these angels will be here on this earth physically, that's why the whole world will be deceived.
Can't tell anyone here what to believe, but if you're looking for a rapture, it ain't gonna happen...
Rapture will happen in order to save a breeding group of Christians to refill the renewed Earth during the Millennium.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have been watching with interest, lots of satellites passing over the night sky in our part of the world from Elon Musk's, SpaceX
launches Elon Musk's SpaceX satellites lining up over New Zealand

Just a thought: Do you think he is knowing/unknowingly part of the last days beast system?
The Mark of The Beast is all part of the ID we must all have or be unable to access money, food, shelter etc. Musk is a Jew-Canaanite and it is logical to think his mass of satellites is part of some data collecting system that Satan will one day appropriate to sort out those of us with no intention of getting any 666 mark.
Because Musk is a follower of Moloch he cannot understand the Lord's Prayer: Give us this day...

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture will happen in order to save a breeding group of Christians to refill the renewed Earth during the Millennium.

Your "logic" is not necessarily GOD's Plan. But in case it is, -- I could use a new truck, so when it shows up I'll believe your imagination.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mark of The Beast is all part of the ID we must all have ...

An aspect is not the essence. If it were, your body odor would counter your intelligence.

... Give us this day...

Yep, -- Jesus LIED when he acknowledged what HIS Presence on earth brought to this followers, and what HIS Departure would NOW require:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

The next time you have to drop a "deuce", hold it in one had, and make a wish for the other hand, and see which one comes "true". -- And let us know.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I present is the Prophetic Word, a perfectly understandable description of future events ...

... which I have contorted/distorted and contrived from what History would both present and defend, -- to what my imagination would conceive.

Why doesn't anyone believe my imagination?!?

Bobby Jo

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

The age of flesh will be over at the return of Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:50
King James Version
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Now put that with the below

Revelation 11:15
King James Version
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your "logic" is not necessarily GOD's Plan. But in case it is, -- I could use a new truck, so when it shows up I'll believe your imagination.
Bobby Jo
You are calling GOD a liar.
I suggest you try reading a good Bible.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
An aspect is not the essence. If it were, your body odor would counter your intelligence.

Bobby Jo
#
Your potty mouth is both a sign of a dirty mind and immaturity.As you cannot understand Scripture I suggest you go spend your time writing scatologies on lavatory walls like the others like you.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

1 Corinthians 15:50
King James Version
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
Why don't you ask GOD for some wisdom and try understand the earlier verses of 1 Corityhs 15?
Try factor this into your pagan beliefs:
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fraid not.
During the Millennium babies will be born and men will live to 1000 - Isaiah 65.
It is the resurrected who will not breed as they had their chance in their first life.
It is the Rapturees who will be free to marry and raise children.
At the end of the millennium Satan will be released to try gather a gang to worship him as before the GOD will send fire from heaven to destroy all except Satan who goes into an eternal lake of fire.
This little season of Satan's is the final sifting of the tares from the wheat.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... go spend your time writing scatologies on lavatory walls like the others like you.

Whew, what a potty mouth and potty mind ...

To all,
What's the difference between a liar and a hypocrite?

I don't know either,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fraid not.
During the Millennium babies will be born and men will live to 1000 ...

Your FALSE assertions don't make Scripture.

Isaiah 65:20
No more shall there be in it
an infant that lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not fill out his days,
for the child shall die a hundred years old,
and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed.

More TARES,
Bobby Jo

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
ALL shall be changed,what part you not understanding????

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

Paul is now going to show us a mystery that deals with our generation, for a mystery is something that cannot be understood. However, when the details and clues of the mystery are know, then it is no longer a mystery. This mystery deals with a time when something is going to happen all over the earth to all flesh bodies, when these flesh bodies are not die anymore. Why will this be? Because all people living in their flesh bodies will be changed instantly from their flesh bodies, into their new incorruptible bodies. We have already established that each of us have two bodies, one is of the flesh, and the other body is a spiritual body that is within our flesh body. The spiritual body is not made alive or freed from the flesh body until the flesh body is done away with.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

The time that it will take to change all the physical or natural bodies on this earth into their spiritual bodies will be faster than you can wink your eye. It is instant. Paul is telling us that this change will come "at the last trump", and that is when there are no more trumps. He identifies that trumpet as the seventh trumpet, and we know that this is the very moment when Jesus Christ comes back to earth to establish His Millennium kingdom, right here on earth. We are talking about God's trumpets here and on the sixth trumpet Satan comes to earth to deceive the whole world.

If you are waiting for a rapture, then you are going to be raptured by someone other than Jesus Christ for He is coming to earth to set up His kingdom here. The seventh trump is the exact time when the change takes place, and at no other place.

Remember the "dead" are the "spiritually dead" in Christ. "Raised" again means to "become awakened", to become active from another existence. The soul will shed its flesh and blood body to take on the new spiritual body, which is the incorruptible body. You may be spiritually dead, but you will also take on your new incorruptible body, which you will live in for the Millennium age kingdom of Christ.

Everyone is going to enter into the only dimension whereby any soul can be judged. This change from the flesh body into your new spiritual or incorruptible has nothing to do with the condition of your soul. If you were lost before, you still will be lost, and if you have received Jesus Christ and are under His shed blood, you will be in that same spiritual condition. What is happening is at the sounding of the seventh which is the last trumpet all flesh will be done away with, and all souls will now exist in their spiritual bodies.