Paul: "And You are Complete in Him" (Christ). Colossians 2:10.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are complete in Christ, then who needs a religion? Religion attempts to do in the flesh what God has ALREADY done in Jesus Christ. Please tell me how you can spiritually be any better than God has ALREADY made you in Jesus Christ? Colossians 2:10.

We have ALREADY been quickened together in Christ, Ephesians 2:10.

We have ALREADY been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19.

We have ALREADY been made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 2:6.

Jesus has done it all and he did it perfectly. In our name and on our behalf, Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it, Ephesians 2:15. This is why Paul said, "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, for those that believe" Romans 10:4. All sin has ALREADY been atoned for, 1 John 2:2.

Renounce your worthless religion and trust in Christ alone for your salvation. Don't be in the "Lord, Lord, didn't we group that went to hell" Matthew 7:21-23. Jesus now sits in heaven as the "King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. Because he has ALREADY defeated sin, death and the devil. God sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ. Will you be found in him?

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are complete in Christ, then who needs a religion? Religion attempts to do in the flesh what God has ALREADY done in Jesus Christ. Please tell me how you can spiritually be any better than God has ALREADY made you in Jesus Christ? Colossians 2:10.

We have ALREADY been quickened together in Christ, Ephesians 2:10.

We have ALREADY been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19.

We have ALREADY been made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 2:6.

Jesus has done it all and he did it perfectly. In our name and on our behalf, Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it, Ephesians 2:15. This is why Paul said, "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, for those that believe" Romans 10:4. All sin has ALREADY been atoned for, 1 John 2:2.

Renounce your worthless religion and trust in Christ alone for your salvation. Don't be in the "Lord, Lord, didn't we group that went to hell" Matthew 7:21-23. Jesus now sits in heaven as the "King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. Because he has ALREADY defeated sin, death and the devil. God sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ. Will you be found in him?
It took me years to discover the above post. Instead of trusting in Christ, I was trusting in religion. I thought that it was all about me, when it was really all about Jesus. It is a terrible thing to be blinded by religion. "If the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed" John 8:36.

Reactions: Tommy Cool