Pay to Pray eRosary from the Vatican

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right and the Arch Bishop just made it up out of thin air....ok.... Again, the Church didn't stop it, why? That's not a lie. That's fact.
And I'm arguing against your brainwashed catholic mind. You can ignore the truth but that is on you.

Facts: Leo authorized indulgences. Indulgences are not authorized by Scripture.
WRONG.
you have failed to produce any evidence of this.
YOUR unsubstantiated accusations do NOT equal historical evidence . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leo did not authorize indulgences? The church doesn't use indulgences? Really? This is just some made up fantasy of history and they don't actually exist?
When did I make THIS claim??
I said the Church never sanctioned the SALE of Indulgences.

Pay attention . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have not proven that he did not order such. I provided a historical document that says he decreed it.
No you didn't.
Show me where HE ordered it.

The document was written by a German Bishop and NOT the Pope.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not every detail in every diocese in every country was made known as it is today.
There was no postal service or telephone or internet or social media.
Ok, you are delusional and want to deny history. That's fine. Your perogative. You asked for evidence, I gave it to you. Not to mention it is a well known fact. If you want to be a brainwashed cult member, go ahead.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, you are delusional and want to deny history. That's fine. Your perogative. You asked for evidence, I gave it to you. Not to mention it is a well known fact. If you want to be a brainwashed cult member, go ahead.
No, it's a well known MYTH.
Learn the difference . . .

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, symbols of the essential truth of the cross required for salvation. The cross itself is a symbol of the truth that Jesus died for our sins.

I agree with @Enoch111 that the use of the word "condemnation" in the KJV is unfortunate because when we read the entire verse, we see Paul saying that God judges us as a means of discipline "so that we may not be condemned with the world." This supports Romans 8:1, which states that "there is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus"....

1 Cor 11: 27-32-- Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy way will be guilty of sin against the body and blood of the Lord. So a man should examine himself; in this way he should eat the bread and drink from the cup. For whoever eats and drinks without recognizing the body, eats and drinks judgment on himself. This is why many are sick and ill among you, and many have fallen asleep. If we were properly evaluating ourselves, we would not be judged, but when we are judged, we are disciplined by the Lord, so that we may not be condemned with the world.
So why would there be a "judgment" for the believer over how "symbols" are treated? Why is he called "guilty" in that passage?

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
punk rudeness vs geriatric rudeness!
And the Spirit of Christianity has fled the premises!
But still I am willing to pay admission.
Pass the peanuts.