Peace Treaty for Jerusalem ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
RAMALLAH, West Bank, Jan 10 (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush said on Thurday he believes a peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians will be signed before he leaves office in January 2009."I believe it's possible -- not only possible -- I believe it's going to happen, that there'll be a signed peace treaty by the time I leave office. That's what I believe," Bush said at a press conference in the West Bank city of Ramallah with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas."I am confident that with the proper help, the state of Palestine will emerge," Bush added.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Boy that sounds familar. I like Bush but I think he started drinking again!!!!!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I think Bush at this point is more concerned with his legacy than anything elseIf something major doesnt happen before he leaves office wherther you personally like him or not the facts are he will go down as the worst president in the history of the United StatesHe started an unpopular War that is a messHe spend more money than any president everHe failed to fix SS or any other major problemNo doubt the economy will tank completly before he leaves officeHe has mishandled every major thing thats come upfrom the majority veiw point.So he has to do something big its pretty suspicious to me that it took him 7+years to make his first visit to Israel if he really cared about the problem he wouldnt have ignored til it suited his own agendaSo I dont think he has Israel or his Bible best interest a heartI think he is motivated for strickly self serving purposesWhich according to scripture is not going to go well for him

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Just curious, do yall think he is the AntiChrist? It sounded like that from your posts but I might have read it wrong. It wouldn't be the first time I have heard someone say they thought he might be the A.C

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No, the antichrist will followed by the whole world thinking he is Christ trust me thats not him

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Oh ok, it just sounded like yall were implying it."Which according to scripture is not going to go well for him" This is what made me think that.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
followerofchrist I can see where you might have jumped to that conclusionbut know I just met that God controls Israel and he doesnt want it dividedand Bush pushing for it does not bare well for him