penalties for luxuries.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
The got to have it now syndrom is a high price to pay for receiving God's promises.

No one considers the results of a thing they use to receive their needs.

If you use a credit card have you considered what will happen if you don't pay on time. Some "" Christians are in jail". The person is offended who lent you the money if not pay, this ruins testimony and turns them off.

Thousands who trust in the Drs., many dead and others maimed for life, wish they now had trust ed God for their healing. Others blame God and even depart and are angry with God.

No one considers the possible way in which a person got the money to buy them a present---not paid for yet. I would rather not have it if you are in any danger.

The whole point is if we trust God by faith he will supply and save us from turning the world off or even harming ourselves. My mother many years ago was given the wrong medicine and dad while visiting saw it.. He had a hold of the evidence and the Dr. and nurse literal tried to take it from him.

I am not telling anyone what to do, it is up to us to pray about things before we do them. Could tell 100 things we know we as Christians shouldn't do. We learn as we go. There is no return from detrimental mistakes so we pray. Rom. 8: the Spirit knows what to pray before we do and prays through us.

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
One in a million Christians will walk by faith. Heb. 11:6 says without faith it is impossible to please God. Did God make medicines? Did God make guns? Who can say they know exactly why God may marijuana. Man uses the things that are good in a corrupt manner. A example a gun which I had to have a licence to shoot was for shooting pins joined to a type of bullet which drove a metal
plate to the floor for preparation to hang drywall. It was for a good purpose.

To date 40 or so years have not taken a aspirin. Went to the Dr. once when cut in half. I had to go by company bringing me, a legal issue. When the nurse offered me a needle ,said do I have to have that, she said no you can refuse. Then told her it is a faith thing.
Was so better that walked to the car my son drove me home. recoped 3 days and was back to work. My boss came in the room when was in the hospital and said he was amazed, the Drs. told him they were amazed also. My health was as strong as a 16 year old.

Hope I'm not sounding difficult for any readers of the post. Rom. 10:17 faith comes by hearing the word, you can have a wonderful Jesus working this way in your life to. There is a price to pay as you read the N.T. you see the saints in much opposition as they heal and deliver people. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Those who don't believe will always try to talk you out of faith.

The world mocks and laughs when someone says they are going to heaven. In todays time people are starting to believe in aliens.
The whole bible is all supernatural, might as well accept the truth that it is for today the same. The devil believes in healing and deliverance and God's miracles, he even did them when he was a holy angel. Now he uses false preachers to heal who don't know he can lift a sickness temporarily to deceive. Faith must be willing to carry the cross Gal. 2:20