Pentecostalism: The Glorification of the Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets leave the big words like xenophobia in the liberal realm of progressive ideology from whence it came .
Rather correct the error . seems to me like a lot of churches sure are picking up on some very progressive words
Words that they use to pander to emotions cause they lack THE BIBLICAL DOCTRINE to convict .
just a real friendly reminder my dear friend .
Many use big words these days when they are unable to prove the doctrine wrong . BIBLICAL DOCTRINE .
many pander to the emotions of men and their many words and ever growing alaphabet and etc .
But ol barney aint gonna sit under all that . Just a friendly reminder is all i am giving at this time .

I gotta go with what I know, Amigo.

:hearteyes:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Amigo de Christo, unraveling the mysteries of kundalini awakenings and the theological dance of tongues – it's like a Calvinistic comedy with a dash of Institutes wit. Let's waltz through the theological ballroom.

Now, your cautionary tale about churches resembling acid trips in the name of the Holy Ghost – Calvin might chuckle and say, "Ah, the anointing turned psychedelic. Calvinistic theology doesn't come with a side of hallucinations, my friend."

And your musings on the kundalini awakening during the Toronto Blessing – Calvin would likely raise an eyebrow, quoting from the Institutes, "Let us not be led away by empty specters." It's like navigating the thin line between spiritual experience and questionable phenomena.

As for tongues being a heavenly language, Calvin might nod in agreement, reminding us that the divine gift of languages doesn't involve barking like a dog or walking on all fours. It's more like a linguistic symphony, not a circus act.

Now, the caution against the nar and charismatic realm – Calvin would probably add a witty remark, "Beware of doctrines that don't add up. Calvinism, on the other hand, comes with a theological calculator – no fuzzy math here!"

And the red flag during the Toronto Blessing – Calvin might quip, "Ah, the warning signs. Calvinistic discernment – it's like having a theological GPS to navigate the twists and turns of questionable doctrines."

So, Amigo de Christo, in this Calvinistic comedy of kundalini awakenings and charismatic caution, keep the theological banter flowing, let the Calvinistic critique unfold, and may the laughter of divine wisdom echo through this theological dance floor!
I wont bore you with words such as ball room dancing and theological dances and etc .
YOU NEED TO TEST the spirits . You need to get in the bible for YOU as well.
DONT think for a second that false spirits cannot perform certain miracles
nor that a spirit of divination cannot divine certain things and still they come to pass .
BUT IT DONT MAKE IT TRUE or of GOD . The miracles by which he had DECIEVED THEM
and caused all to worship the beast . YOU BETTER believe this can occur .
AND GO GET a snortful of deut chapter thirteen as well
and prepare to tremble AT THE WORD . cause DECEPTOINS ARE ALLOWED . watch out .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Amigo de Christo, unraveling the mysteries of kundalini awakenings and the theological dance of tongues – it's like a Calvinistic comedy with a dash of Institutes wit. Let's waltz through the theological ballroom.

Now, your cautionary tale about churches resembling acid trips in the name of the Holy Ghost – Calvin might chuckle and say, "Ah, the anointing turned psychedelic. Calvinistic theology doesn't come with a side of hallucinations, my friend."

And your musings on the kundalini awakening during the Toronto Blessing – Calvin would likely raise an eyebrow, quoting from the Institutes, "Let us not be led away by empty specters." It's like navigating the thin line between spiritual experience and questionable phenomena.

As for tongues being a heavenly language, Calvin might nod in agreement, reminding us that the divine gift of languages doesn't involve barking like a dog or walking on all fours. It's more like a linguistic symphony, not a circus act.

Now, the caution against the nar and charismatic realm – Calvin would probably add a witty remark, "Beware of doctrines that don't add up. Calvinism, on the other hand, comes with a theological calculator – no fuzzy math here!"

And the red flag during the Toronto Blessing – Calvin might quip, "Ah, the warning signs. Calvinistic discernment – it's like having a theological GPS to navigate the twists and turns of questionable doctrines."

So, Amigo de Christo, in this Calvinistic comedy of kundalini awakenings and charismatic caution, keep the theological banter flowing, let the Calvinistic critique unfold, and may the laughter of divine wisdom echo through this theological dance floor!

Schpreckensee Francais, si vous plate?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You like the Jesus only thing then?
What is that? We are reconciled to God through Christ. We focus of Jesus, believe in Jesus, His Word. He washes our sins and baptizes us with the Holy Spirit. As Jesus is one with the Father and Holy Spirit, so are we now.
He is the way, the truth and life.
The Light of the world
The Bread of life.
Tha Alpha and Omega
The Good Shepherd.
The Vine
The Gate
The Resurrection
The Author of our faith
The Savior
The Messiah
The Creator ...
Is that the "Jesus only thing" you are talking about? If so, I'm in that camp too.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gotta go with what I know, Amigo.

me too. only what we know should have been BIBLE TIME . lets never forget that .
Barney . never forget that . Men will go with what they know and believe to be true .
But as YOU KNOW , not all IS TRUE . Lets get a heavy dose of some bible again and be refreshed .
Men do as men do and they will decieve as they do decieve . But GOD WONT , THE BIBLE DONT
the SPIRIT DONT . This lamb staying glued to the bible for my ammo . be encouraged my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Amigo de Christo, the theological ballroom of kundalini awakenings and tongues – a Calvinistic comedy extravaganza. Let's cha-cha through the mysteries.

Your caution about churches on a Holy Ghost-induced trip – Calvin would chuckle, "No psychedelic sides with Calvinism, my friend."

On the kundalini awakening, Calvin might quote, "Let us not be led away by empty specters." Navigating the line between experience and questionable phenomena.

Tongues as a heavenly language – Calvin nods, it's a linguistic symphony, not a circus act.

Beware of nar and charismatic realms – Calvin adds, "Calvinism comes with a theological calculator – no fuzzy math here!"

The red flag in Toronto Blessing – Calvin quips, "Ah, the warning signs. Calvinistic discernment – a theological GPS."

So, Amigo de Christo, in this Calvinistic comedy, keep the banter flowing, let the critique unfold, and may the laughter of divine wisdom echo through this theological dance floor!

amigo de christo said, Test the spirits. Dive into the Bible. False miracles deceive. Deception is allowed – tremble at the word, for deceptions can occur. Watch out.
well their is indeed a circus act at work . Let none who name the name of CHRIST partake of its clowns
who by fair speeches and fancy words decieve the folks .
Rather shut the circus act down BY READING THE BIBLE and USING that doctrine to reprove , to correct
and to build up . Rather than using what must seem like elegant and artful writing to you ,
TRY using the bible to back it all up . Like i said try reading even genesis
them magicians of pharoah could perform miracles too . oops .
And GOD warned The people to beware and to test all men .
TRY reading deut chapter thirteen .
THEN try reading even revelation itself . try reading much scripture and daily too . LEARN to tremble at THE WORD
and not rather to tremble at what men MIGHT THINK or say IS The WORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, a friendly reminder echoing through the theological landscape – heed not Calvin's voice in the cacophony of doctrines. For in this diverse symphony of beliefs, let discernment be your guide, and may wisdom be your companion on the winding path of theological exploration. In the banquet of ideas, savor each perspective with an open mind, and let the quest for truth be your compass. So, fellow seekers, tread thoughtfully, embrace diversity, and may the journey of understanding be enriched by the harmonious blend of varied voices.
embrace not their version of diversity . for though it hollers a partial truth like all are welcome to attend church .
IT SURE SEEMS To accept THEIR SINS and teaches NOTHING about repentance of said sins but rather coaxes
all into ACCEPTANCE OF said sins and paths . Thus making man his own god . the god who sayeth
do as thou wilt , ye shall not die , embrace your own religous path , ye shall not die
and has omitted the DIRE NECESSITY to even have to BELIEVE JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
YEAH , DONT SIT UNDER THAT DIVERSITY . FOR BROAD and all welcoming , all inclusive IS THE PATH TO DESTRUCTION
and many there are who be heeding its call for UNITY . few there be who remain the course of the narrow way
IN CHRIST JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Amigo de Christo, the theological landscape painted with caution against Calvin's voice – it's like a Calvinistic comedy with a dash of critique. Let's waltz through the diverse symphony of beliefs.

Your call to embrace not their version of diversity – Calvin might raise an eyebrow, quoting from the Institutes, "True diversity lies in the unity of faith, not the acceptance of unrepentant sins." It's like a theological brushstroke defining the boundaries of true unity.

And the warning against paths that omit the necessity to believe in Jesus – Calvin might add, "Ah, the perilous detour. Calvinism, the theological GPS, points to the narrow way through faith in Christ." It's a divine roadmap through the theological wilderness.

So, Amigo de Christo, in this Calvinistic comedy of caution and critique, let the banter flow, let the Calvinistic wisdom echo, and may the laughter of divine discernment resonate through this theological dance floor!
All cults and other false religions have deviated from the Bible and have their own writings. This is why they are so screwed up.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The north...If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

God can take mass and turn it into plasma... God can take the plasma and reform it into mass. All to his will and imagination... No man being his counselor. Even then... How would we humans know to create living things out of the dust alone?

Unfortunately, though, the light and the darkness interact here on planet Earth...Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ d (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

Spiritually then we have...

**** The World of the Flesh - Everything in-between
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

I spent my teenage years in the north that was totally devoid of what I have just described as Spiritual E/c2. My gosh what a cold people. I would be in church in the winter looking out the windows wondering what was more dead and lifeless... The ice cold Michigan tundra or the church I was in. I met a man online from that area and asked him about church. His reply was he didn't know as he caught what he could online. Is it by some alchemy of the cold that makes the spirits that way?

I am thankful for the warm, spiritual, Trinitarian, Pentecostal, churches we have this way. And if I look up a Church of God I make sure it is a one whose conference is based out of Tennessee.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meh, I think it's supposed to be pot leaf man.

Or, Canadian Maple Leaf man laughing.gif

Yeah, weed is legal in Colorado and lots of dopes live there so it's famous for being a place where all the pot heads live.

They ever have a "church" there that claims it's God's will for Christians to smoke weed.

The "pastor" passes around the peace pipe during "services". I think it's on utubes

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meh, I think it's supposed to be pot leaf man.

Or, Canadian Maple Leaf man View attachment 40218
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.

No need of external drugs, alcohol, or earthly sources of comfort when you are partaking of the Fathers light and energy!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Chinese ever invaded the United States they would have a mess to clean up!

Actually... they are in favor of all Americans being stoned... they are selling all kinds of drugs to the Mexican cartels dirt cheap to smuggle in to the US to further destabilize our country.

The communists idea to "clean up" is digging large holes where they murder and bury those that disagree with communism. It would be very easy for them to clean up this nation based on their idea of cleaning up.