People that do not Believe in, look and Expect the Rapture will be left Behind!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, in Revelation 3:10, it appears that those who "keep the word of His patience" in Philadelphia, will be preserved from that hour of temptation that will come upon the whole earth. So this places the rapture at pre-trib, at least for soms.

ISAIAH 26 [19] THY DEAD MEN SHALL LIVE, TOGETHER WITH MY DEAD BODY SHALL THEY ARISE. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. [20] COME, MY PEOPLE, ENTER THOU INTO THY CHAMBERS, AND SHUT THY DOORS ABOUT THEE: HIDE THYSELF AS IT WERE FOR A LITTLE MOMENT, UNTIL THE INDIGNATION BE OVERPAST. [21] For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Nothing to worry about. Just gotta play a little hide and seek till Gods wrath (His indignation) has passed. You might also notice the dead in Christ rising in the first resurrection (as mentioned in 1 Cor.15). We will be here on earth during the Day of the Lord. But were gonna have a good hiding place. I guess there are "many" who believe God is not capable to pull this off and protect His people here on earth. I believe because scripture says so

Reactions: Nancy

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, in Revelation 3:10, it appears that those who "keep the word of His patience" in Philadelphia, will be preserved from that hour of temptation that will come upon the whole earth. So this places the rapture at pre-trib, at least for soms.

PSALM 37 [7] Rest in the Lord, and WAIT PATIENTLY FOR HIM: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. [8] Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. [9] FOR EVILDOERS SHALL BE CUT OFF: BUT THOSE THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD, THEY SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.

Yeah, we wont be waiting patiently in heaven. Itll be here on earth

PSALM 37 [34] WAIT ON THE LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, THOU SHALT SEE IT.

Where will we be waiting on the Lord? Trying to keep His ways? Yeah, right here on Gods green earth. And when He comes to destroy the wicked...were gonna see it happen

Reactions: Nancy

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I beg to differ (see 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 1 Corinthians 15:50-54).
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply JBY, but you ERROR in the verses you quoted. 1 Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."
did you not READ your bible...... asleep!..... Job 7:21 "And why dost thou not pardon my transgression, and take away mine iniquity? for now shall I sleep in the dust; and thou shalt seek me in the morning, but I shall not be."
Daniel 12:2 "And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt."

see that JBF at the RESSURECTION, ... WHEN THEY... "AWAKE" ... here on planet EARTH. lets back this up with Job again, Job 19:25 "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:" (UPON THE EARTH)
Job 19:26 "And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:" (JOB JUST TOLD YOU WE'RE GETTING NEW BODIED WHEN HE COMES, AND THIS IS ON EARTH. NOT IN HEAVEN, BUT HERE ON PLANET EARTH.)
Job 19:27 "Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me."

this is as plain as one gets. so there is NO RAPTURE, and there is only two General Resurrection. that's it on this subject.

NOW your quote on 1 Corinthians 15:50-54. Listen and Learn.
1 Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."
1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

A. no flesh and blood is in heaven. now if someone say well 101G it is the spirit that is our source of life now, and that's correct in the resurrection. but if you're given new bodies in heaven, why are some are in heaven and others are still in the grave on EARTH? you forget one thing these verses, you quoted,
1 Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."
1 Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him." (this is the dead ones spirit, keep this in mind). next verse,
1 Thessalonians 4:15 "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep." (STOP, not them ... if ... in heaven, WHICH THEY ARE NOT , BUT THEIR SPIRIT ARE in heaven, and comming).
1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" (HOLD IT... there is no "DEATH" in heaven, so it must speaking about the saints that are asleep HERE ON EARTH, who are D.. E... A....D,,, DEAD. BINGO. those who arise in the "FIRST RESURRECTION". that's two birds killed with ONE stone. because a. that right there disprove any rapture of any kind. and b. the dead saints are here on planet EARTH, and not in heaven). now the next verse
1 Thessalonians 4:17 "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

see the LIVING at his return are here on planet EARTH, and those alive here on planet EARTH will not prevent those DEAD who become alive, enter into everlasting before them listen,
1 Thessalonians 4:15 "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep." well if they are already alive and coming with the Lord then they have proceeded them which are alive into eternal life. and that ius not possiable, and here's why. listen,

that word "Prevent" in 1 Thessalonians 4:15 is the Greek word,
G5348 φθάνω phthano (ftha'-nō) v.
1. to be beforehand, i.e. anticipate or precede.
2. (by extension) to have arrived at.
[apparently a primary verb]
KJV: (already) attain, come, prevent

othere words what 1 Thessalonians 4:15 is telling us the Living here on PLANET EARTH will not proceed those who are dead into EVERLASTING LIFE. NOW STOP and THINK for a second., if you're already in Heaven and in your NEW bodies as some purpose, then 1 Thessalonians 4:15 just call them a lier. why for if you're alive in heaven with your new body, then you have preceded other saint into ETERNAL life. and now you have a RESURRECTION problem, for there are only TWO Resurrection. if some are resurrected before 1 Thessalonians 4:15 and at 1 Thessalonians 4:15 of the saints then that shot bible prophecy out the door for Daniel 12:2 listen, "And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." for the bible is clear that there are only two General resurrection. so if there are two resurrectiuons for the saints, one, before 1 Thessalonians 4:15, meaning as each of us die daily, we go straight to heaven, and then a resurrection at 1 Thessalonians 4:15 for more saint, ... maybe that day.. :rolleyes: that's three resurrection in all when those who will rise as Daniel 12:2 say unto shame and everlasting contempt. and if one believe that, then they are calling God a lier, (God forbid), for God is the author of prophecy, and Daniel 12:2 is prophecy. can one now see how ignorant these so-called doctrine are deceiving people?

see, harvest is one time, and Christ Jesus is the FIRST FRUIT of that harvest, and if one have a second harvest then you have been deceived. for christ is coming back for all the saints dead and those alive.

so the resurrection destroy any rapture doctrine, and any going straight to heaven at our natural deaths which is the first death.

one might want to re-read this post for full consumption.

PICJAG.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply JBY, but you ERROR in the verses you quoted. 1 Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."
did you not READ your bible...... asleep!.....

Yeah, thats just one thing they dont want to believe. They would rather believe that as soon as they die they flit off to heaven. Just before the ressurection, God throws them out of heaven and plants them in the ground and the ressurection takes place and God sends them back to heaven. Oh well.

Psalm 6:2-5
Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed. [3] My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long? [4] Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake. [5] For IN DEATH THERE IS NO REMEMBRANCE OF THEE: IN THE GRAVE WHO SHALL GIVE THEE THANKS?

Reactions: 101G

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus is returning For those people that Believe in , look for and Expect the Rapture. those people that mock and scoff at the rapture and do not believe in, look For and expect the rapture will be left Behind!! Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.
Those that do not look for and expect the rapture are left behind and then must then try to live under anti-christ rule.

Snooooore. You must believe in the rapture or you are not saved?

This is such a miss-understanding of salvation and security.
Our security is in Christ, live or die. Jesus specifically said this

15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.
John 17:15-16

We are not subservient to the enemy or his rule. Jesus warned us about him, a time of testing

6 He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
7 He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
Rev 13:6-7

If the enemy can physically conquer the saints, they are not being raptured.
End of story. God bless you

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ISAIAH 26 [19] THY DEAD MEN SHALL LIVE, TOGETHER WITH MY DEAD BODY SHALL THEY ARISE. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. [20] COME, MY PEOPLE, ENTER THOU INTO THY CHAMBERS, AND SHUT THY DOORS ABOUT THEE: HIDE THYSELF AS IT WERE FOR A LITTLE MOMENT, UNTIL THE INDIGNATION BE OVERPAST. [21] For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Nothing to worry about. Just gotta play a little hide and seek till Gods wrath (His indignation) has passed. You might also notice the dead in Christ rising in the first resurrection (as mentioned in 1 Cor.15). We will be here on earth during the Day of the Lord. But were gonna have a good hiding place. I guess there are "many" who believe God is not capable to pull this off and protect His people here on earth. I believe because scripture says so

So, how do you go about hiding from the fact that in that time, no one can buy or sell without taking a mark that means for those who take it, everlasting condemnation?

I know a few people who think they can prepare for the GT by storing up food...but the most they have been able to store up has been about 6 mos. worth of food. But the GT is supposed to last seven years....so they are coming up dreadfully short of being able to survive without taking the mark.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is returning For those people that Believe in , look for and Expect the Rapture. those people that mock and scoff at the rapture and do not believe in, look For and expect the rapture will be left Behind!! Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.
Those that do not look for and expect the rapture are left behind and then must then try to live under anti-christ rule.

Those IN Christ will not be left behind...
They will be raptured, but ignorant of what and why.

Those IN Christ, knowing what and why, eagerly wait for their Lord.

R*A*P*T*U*R*E...coming soon :)

Glory to God,
Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Th 4:13, But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1Th 4:14, For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1Th 4:15, For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16, For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17, Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18, Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1Co 15:50, Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51, Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53, For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54, So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it says He will bring back those who sleep in Jesus.

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

We who are alive and remain here will be caught up with them
Yes. The Dead Bodies First and the remainder IN Christ, alive in Christ...raptured to all meet in the air and forever ARE with the Lord.

when they are resurrected at the second coming.

No.

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Th 4:13, But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1Th 4:14, For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1Th 4:15, For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16, For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17, Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18, Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

^
Rapture of those IN Christ.
Trump of God signaled.

1Co 15:50, Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51, Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53, For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54, So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

^^
AFTER Rapture.
AFTER Tribulation
AFTER Millennial Reign
AFTER all "are" Dead.
Then the Last Trump is Sounded, and all the Faithful dead bodies not yet risen, shall be Risen.

Last Trump signaled.

Glory to God,
Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 3:10 would place the rapture as pre-trib for those who "keep the word of His patience" who are designated Philadelphia.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive brought up Zeke 37 many times to the Rapturist. They never reply or acknowlege those scriptures that are found there. I think they raptured those scriptures out of their bibles. The one verse they really hate is.....

EZEKIEL 37
[12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES, AND CAUSE YOU TO COME UP OUT OF YOUR GRAVES, AND BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

Goin to Israel and not to heaven

Do you believe Israel is present during the Millennium, and that is where the resurrected will be with Jesus?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it says He will bring back those who sleep in Jesus.

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

We who are alive and remain here will be caught up with them when they are resurrected at the second coming.

Agreed, and He also said to comfort one another with these words...meaning to me anyhow, that their dear departed loved ones, friends and family-will in no wise miss out on His return and, they will in fact be already waiting for us, amen.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello @GISMYS_7
"Those that do not look for and expect the rapture are left behind and then must then try to live under anti-christ rule." <---- Verse's??

I must ask, do you actually have scripture stating that those who do not believe in a PRE-trib rapture will not be taken up with Him, to meet Him in the clouds?? So in your estimation, all who do not support the "PRE" will be well, basically punished for not "believing" this particular doctrine??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @GISMYS_7
"Those that do not look for and expect the rapture are left behind and then must then try to live under anti-christ rule." <---- Verse's??

I must ask, do you actually have scripture stating that those who do not believe in a PRE-trib rapture will not be taken up with Him, to meet Him in the clouds?? So in your estimation, all who do not support the "PRE" will be well, basically punished for not "believing" this particular doctrine??

Yes!!! Believe this scripture=it tells you who Jesus will return for== Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Believe this scripture=it tells you who Jesus will return for== Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.