People that do not Believe in, look and Expect the Rapture will be left Behind!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
es!!! Believe this scripture=it tells you who Jesus will return for== Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Believe this scripture=it tells you who Jesus will return for== Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.

Zephaniah 3:8 (KJV)
8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

Does that sound like a rapture we are to wait for???? Nope! Day of the Lord? YUP!

Reactions: Nancy

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
es!!! Believe this scripture=it tells you who Jesus will return for== Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.

Just a scripture for those who are "waiting" according to the Word and also to those who wish to make His law void

Isaiah 8:16-20 (KJV)
16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
17 And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.
18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Believe this scripture=it tells you who Jesus will return for== Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.

Psalm 37:34 (KJV)
34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Does that sound like a rapture when the wicked shall be cut off???? Nope. The Day of the Lord??? YUP!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 37:34 (KJV)
34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Does that sound like a rapture when the wicked shall be cut off???? Nope. The Day of the Lord??? YUP!

Yes!!! After the rapture millions will seek God but why do things the hard way??

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zephaniah 3:8 (KJV)
8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

Does that sound like a rapture we are to wait for???? Nope! Day of the Lord? YUP!

No; but this particular thing in Zephaniah, does sound like the rapture:

Zep 2:3, Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't waste my time!!! Get some help!! Google === ""Jack Van Impe rapture teaching""

Jack Van Impe?? The self proclaimed last prophet to be on the earth. I used to watch him anytime i needed a belly laugh

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! NO rapture for those that do not believe and are not looking for Jesus!!
Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.

1COR.15 [51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and WE SHALL BE CHANGED.[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY.

Death is swallowed up in victory at the 1Cor15 event

ISAIAH’S “IN THAT DAY”

ISAIAH 25 [8] HE WILL SWALLOW UP DEATH IN VICTORY; and the Lord GOD will WIPE AWAY TEARS from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.[9] And it shall be said IN THAT DAY, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

IN THAT DAY= Death is swallowed up in victory. Just as you find in the 1Cor.15 event

ISAIAH 27 [12] And it shall come to pass IN THAT DAY, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and YE SHALL BE GATHERED ONE BY ONE, O YE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL. [13] And it shall come to pass IN THAT DAY, that the GREAT TRUMPET SHALL BE BLOWN, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

IN THAT DAY= Last trumpet {1Cor.15} will be blown and Gods people gathered {in the twinkling of an eye}

ISAIAH 2 [11] The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted IN THAT DAY. [12] For THE DAY OF THE LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

IN THAT DAY= The Day of the Lord

Hoot. There it is. The Day of the Lord and the so called rapture event take place at the same time. “IN THAT DAY”

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No; but this particular thing in Zephaniah, does sound like the rapture:

Zep 2:3, Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

Well then believe ALL the scriptures. Believe them all. They do fit together

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I beg to differ (see 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 1 Corinthians 15:50-54).

OK

1 THES. 4 [13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye SORROW NOT, EVEN AS OTHERS which have no hope. [14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. [15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with THE VOICE of the archangel, and with THE TRUMP OF GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them IN THE CLOUDS, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1THES.4 – voice – clouds – trump of God – sorrow not as others -

ZEPH. 1 – voice – clouds – the trumpet – man shall cry bitterly -

ZEPH. 1 [14] The great DAY OF THE LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even THE VOICE of the day of the Lord: the mighty MAN SHALL CRY THERE BITTERLY. [15] That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a DAY OF CLOUDS and thick darkness, [16] A DAY OF THE TRUMPET and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. [17] And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

No doubt about it. Both scriptures are speaking of the same event. Both scriptures speak of what happens on the Day of the Lord.

The Day of the Lord takes place AFTER the tribulation period

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly, there will be many who will cry bitterly when the church is taken from the earth; because by that time it will have been preached to all that the GT is upon them...God's wrath on a Christ-rejecting world.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, how do you go about hiding from the fact that in that time, no one can buy or sell without taking a mark that means for those who take it, everlasting condemnation?

Yeah, It will be a time of trouble

PSALM 9 [5] Thou hast rebuked the heathen, THOU HAST DESTROYED THE WICKED, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever. [6] O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them. [7] But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment. [8] And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness. [9] THE LORD ALSO WILL BE A REFUGE FOR THE OPPRESSED, A REFUGE IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. [10] And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Trust in the Lord to get you through it

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PSALM 9 [5] Thou hast rebuked the heathen, THOU HAST DESTROYED THE WICKED, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever. [6] O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them. [7] But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment. [8] And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness. [9] THE LORD ALSO WILL BE A REFUGE FOR THE OPPRESSED, A REFUGE IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. [10] And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

I'm thinking maybe I will just starve to death if I have to go through that period of history.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JOHN 3 [12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? [13] And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, BUT HE THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Can any of you Rapturist tell me if scripture above will suddenly vanish from your bibles after you are raptured to heaven

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen,
This is why our faith should be as strong as Jesus faith...Will we trust Him in the face of knowing we have no money, food or shelter? We know He can do anything but, will Christians have the faith to stand throughout what is coming?

Reactions: FollowHim

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes!!! After the rapture millions will seek God but why do things the hard way??
Rapture is absurd.
It plays to secure middle class worriers who want everything kept safely asis.

We are a faith on innocents tortured and abused, loving and praising God for His blessing.

God paints a picture of love in action verses hatred and evil destroying people. Jesus's way is to show victory through and despite suffering.

The rapture speaks of escapism and defeat. Jesus asks us, do we know love unto death, or only twee I am safe and happy so it's fine? May the Lord Jesus have mercy on us and not test us beyond our faith......God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen,
This is why our faith should be as strong as Jesus faith...Will we trust Him in the face of knowing we have no money, food or shelter? We know He can do anything but, will Christians have the faith to stand throughout what is coming?
People in this world are blind. We all will die. When a nutcase threatens us with death but the alternative is worse people wise up. Death has never been the enemy, but the means and corruption matters.

We live now in a fantastic world like Kings and Queens. Safety, friendship, distance, choices are all there, with housing, food, education, support.

Rapture??? Maybe IS nutcases will rule but I would rather be dead than live in such a hell......God bless you

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People in this world are blind. We all will die. When a nutcase threatens us with death but the alternative is worse people wise up. Death has never been the enemy, but the means and corruption matters.

We live now in a fantastic world like Kings and Queens. Safety, friendship, distance, choices are all there, with housing, food, education, support.

Rapture??? Maybe IS nutcases will rule but I would rather be dead than live in such a hell......God bless you
We all have eternal life in heaven or hell!!! Your choice!