People that fall for conspiracy theories are often the less educated

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone could say that saying the earth is flat is a conspiracy theory.
But there really is no "conspiracy" to the theory.
It's simply a theory.
A Conspiracy:
conspiracy
kən-spîr′ə-sē
noun
  1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
  2. A group of conspirators.
  3. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
How is Flat Earth theory a conspiracy theory?

(Personally, I haven't come to a conclusion. My space ship don't go high enough above the earth to get an accurate veiw outside of the fish lens views we been given by manmade devices)

I believe that space being composed of water is possible too. Seeing there was condesation on astronauts space masks while working outside the spcae station.
Just things that make you go hmmm.
I think it's perfectly fine to speculate until something can be conclusively proven without a doubt.
I have Lots of doubts.
Hugs

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did the man in the OT arrive at the truth of which of the two women was the babys mother?
He arrived at it not through science but through understanding human nature and instincts.
Interesting example as he proposed to cut the baby in half and give each half to each mother. :eek:

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm working on a conspiracy theory right now.
I don't know if there is any truth in it yet, I'm just working on connecting dots.
It has to do with taking our country back and giving it to the people.
I believe the Government has done a massive land grab against the laws of the Constitution.
Bill Gates is being investigated by the State of N Dakota? For puchasing a lot of farmland.
The Governor and the Attorney general bringing this investigation worked with the Trump Admin.
I wrote it out in another thread...The coming Global Mandates.. thread in current events this morning.

This is what a conspiracy theory looks like. Until more evidence is revealed it will remain a theory until it's proven a fact.
I Love conspiracy theories because I always learn more than what I intended to find.
Today was about the Constitution and Federal Land rights:
Article I Legislative Branch

• Section 8 Enumerated Powers
    • Clause 17 Enclave Clause
    • To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;–And
Why is Bill Gates buying so much farmland?
Why are facing a food shortage?
What is his intention for this land?
That's what the state is going to find out.

I believe we will get our land back from a rogue Federal Government that has claimed public lands as their own.
This is MY conspiracy theory. I started it. I didn't get this idea from anywhere but my own thoughts.
Let's see where it goes?
Now someone else may come along and read my conspiracy theory and spread it somewhere else.
Then someone who has knowledge concerning Federal lands, the Constitution, and how much land can a trust lease or purchase in a State according to their laws.
And the digging begins.
If you get close to the target of the conspiracy theory, then people begin to come out of the woodwork calling it debunked, or fake news or whatever they call it to keep people from investigating further.
I'm going to keep digging and I'm going to keep watching if any debates or discussions come up about Federal Lands.
It may go nowhere, but then again...

Why is Bill Gates buying up so much farmland?
Why is the Attorney General starting an investigation on this purchase?
How much land is the Government allowed to own and for what cause?

I think these questions are important, when you consider how much of our country is being baught by other countries, or for reasons that are outside the Constitutional laws of the land.

This is what a conspiracy theory in it's infancy looks like.
Does that make me "uneducated" ? or lacking in education?
Maybe, but that's how I learn the truth and educate myself.

:D
Hugs

Good post sister, many conspiracy theories turn out to be conspiracy "truth". Perhaps the farmland is meant for non vaxers...they hatin on the non vaxers.

Reactions: Ziggy

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm working on a conspiracy theory right now.
I don't know if there is any truth in it yet, I'm just working on connecting dots.
It has to do with taking our country back and giving it to the people.
I believe the Government has done a massive land grab against the laws of the Constitution.
Bill Gates is being investigated by the State of N Dakota? For puchasing a lot of farmland.
The Governor and the Attorney general bringing this investigation worked with the Trump Admin.
I wrote it out in another thread...The coming Global Mandates.. thread in current events this morning.

This is what a conspiracy theory looks like. Until more evidence is revealed it will remain a theory until it's proven a fact.
I Love conspiracy theories because I always learn more than what I intended to find.
Today was about the Constitution and Federal Land rights:
Article I Legislative Branch

• Section 8 Enumerated Powers
    • Clause 17 Enclave Clause
    • To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;–And
Why is Bill Gates buying so much farmland?
Why are facing a food shortage?
What is his intention for this land?
That's what the state is going to find out.

I believe we will get our land back from a rogue Federal Government that has claimed public lands as their own.
This is MY conspiracy theory. I started it. I didn't get this idea from anywhere but my own thoughts.
Let's see where it goes?
Now someone else may come along and read my conspiracy theory and spread it somewhere else.
Then someone who has knowledge concerning Federal lands, the Constitution, and how much land can a trust lease or purchase in a State according to their laws.
And the digging begins.
If you get close to the target of the conspiracy theory, then people begin to come out of the woodwork calling it debunked, or fake news or whatever they call it to keep people from investigating further.
I'm going to keep digging and I'm going to keep watching if any debates or discussions come up about Federal Lands.
It may go nowhere, but then again...

Why is Bill Gates buying up so much farmland?
Why is the Attorney General starting an investigation on this purchase?
How much land is the Government allowed to own and for what cause?

I think these questions are important, when you consider how much of our country is being baught by other countries, or for reasons that are outside the Constitutional laws of the land.

This is what a conspiracy theory in it's infancy looks like.
Does that make me "uneducated" ? or lacking in education?
Maybe, but that's how I learn the truth and educate myself.

:D
Hugs
Bill gates is, apparently, the largest land owner in Africa.

Reactions: Ziggy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of conspiracy theories,
this just popped up on my notifications LOL

Radio Wave Frequencies Are Killing Health: Smartphones, Tablets, Tech Designed To Kill
He's selling something. Whether conspiracy theory or not, it goes back to my original argument of people using conspiracy theories to sell something. He's selling a radio wave cure all. This reminds me of snake oil salesmen of the 18-19 centuries.

So I investigated the inventor on Wiki: Royal Rife - Wikipedia

"Multiple promoters have been convicted of health fraud and sent to prison."

But having studied physics I do know that electromagnetic waves don't have enough energy to vibrate an atom or molecule enough to destabilize a cell they reside in. The idea is to destroy cancer mutated cells. It actually requires ionizing radiation like the nuclear medicine currently used in cancer treatment.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's another side to being less educated/having less college than others. It can sometimes also mean you're less indoctrinated with the ideologies of other men.
Exactly. It is the conspirators themselves who bandy about the term "conspiracy theory" to ensure that the truth is dismissed as fiction. Every time there was a conspiracy recently, that is how the MSM and the establishment dismissed it. And the gullible "educated" morons fell for this deception.

Reactions: marks and Ziggy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone could say that saying the earth is flat is a conspiracy theory.
But there really is no "conspiracy" to the theory.
It's simply a theory.
A Conspiracy:
conspiracy
kən-spîr′ə-sē
noun
  1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
  2. A group of conspirators.
  3. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
How is Flat Earth theory a conspiracy theory?

(Personally, I haven't come to a conclusion. My space ship don't go high enough above the earth to get an accurate veiw outside of the fish lens views we been given by manmade devices)

I believe that space being composed of water is possible too. Seeing there was condesation on astronauts space masks while working outside the spcae station.
Just things that make you go hmmm.
I think it's perfectly fine to speculate until something can be conclusively proven without a doubt.
I have Lots of doubts.
Hugs
Flat earth can't be true, and here is why:
4e3.jpg

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only brain washer in this country is the media.
False. The Deep State, the current illegitimate presidency, the colleges and universities, and the government bureaucracies are all engaged in brainwashing the public daily. Just listen to the daily lies coming from all these sources and being believed by so many. As an example take the Leftist response to the end of Roe v Wade. Absolutely every Democratic politician, many RINOS, and almost all Hollywood "celebrities" are blatantly lying about what it actually means. And the "educated" morons are out on the streets shouting obscenities, when they have no clue that they are being lied to.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False. The Deep State, the current illegitimate presidency, the colleges and universities, and the government bureaucracies are all engaged in brainwashing the public daily. Just listen to the daily lies coming from all these sources and being believed by so many. As an example take the Leftist response to the end of Roe v Wade. Absolutely every Democratic politician, many RINOS, and almost all Hollywood "celebrities" are blatantly lying about what it actually means. And the "educated" morons are out on the streets shouting obscenities, when they have no clue that they are being lied to.
Yes I covered that in another post. I forgot to include some people in the false information sources.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. It is the conspirators themselves who bandy about the term "conspiracy theory" to ensure that the truth is dismissed as fiction. Every time there was a conspiracy recently, that is how the MSM and the establishment dismissed it. And the gullible "educated" morons fell for this deception.

That the truth be dismissed is how it all works in this world. Even in simple things. For instance, when you quite clearly see someone is angry and you say, I've done something to make you angry, but they deny it and say they aren't angry, even while they continue being angry. You are being led to deny what you clearly see for what they say. They are suppressing the truth.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what you're getting at.

He understood human nature and he understood the mothering instinct. Understanding these things, he proposed something outrageous and drew out the mothering instinct in the true mother and drew out the motive of the liar(stealing and killing and destroying) who was fine with the outrageous proposal.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch the conspiracy theory grow.. ready?

Oil and Gas Division
The Oil and Gas Division regulates the drilling and production of oil and gas in North Dakota. Our mission is to encourage and promote the development, production, and utilization of oil and gas in the state in such a manner as will prevent waste, maximize economic recovery, and fully protect the correlative rights of all owners to the end that the landowners, the royalty owners, the producers, and the general public realize the greatest possible good from these vital natural resources.
Oil and Gas Division

Bill Gates’ purchase of North Dakota farmland has locals ‘livid’: official
By
Ariel Zilber
June 23, 2022
An entity with ties to billionaire Bill Gates bought 2,100 acres of potato farmland in northern North Dakota — prompting the state’s top prosecutor to intervene after complaints from local residents.

Public records cited by AgWeek show that the Gates-linked Red River Trust bought the farmland from the owners of Campbell Farms, a potato farming group that is headquartered in Grafton, North Dakota, which is about 50 miles from the Canadian border.

North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring told KFYR that public reaction to the purchase has been largely negative.

“I’ve gotten a big earful on this from clear across the state, it’s not even from that neighborhood,” said Goehring.

“Those people are upset, but there are others that are just livid about this.”

Gates, the billionaire tech mogul and philanthropist whose net worth was pegged by Bloomberg at $113 billion, has quietly amassed nearly 270,000 acres of farmland across the country, according to the Associated Press.

The Microsoft co-founder is considered the largest private owner of farmland in the country with some 269,000 acres across dozens of states, according to last year’s edition of the Land Report 100, an annual survey of the nation’s largest landowners.

The trustee of Red River Trust is Peter Headley, who identifies himself on his LinkedIn page as head of agriculture investment management at Investment Management Co. A 2020 article by NFU Mutual Charitable Trust claimed that Headley once headed an entity called “Cottonwood,” which was described as an “ag-investment platform” for Bill and Melinda Gates.

Earlier this week, North Dakota State Attorney General Drew Wrigley wrote a letter to Red River Trust, care of Headley, notifying it that corporations and limited liability companies were “prohibited from owning or leasing farmland or ranchland in the state of North Dakota.”

Wrigley wrote that these entities were also barred from “engaging in farming or ranching.”

“In addition, the law places certain limitations on the ability of trusts to own farmland or ranchland,” the letter said.

The land, most of which is non-irrigated, was transferred to Red River Trust on Nov. 2 and Nov. 3 of last year. Red River Trust filed paperwork with the office of the secretary of state of North Dakota on Feb. 15 of this year. The entity shares the same address as Campbell Farms.

The trust and Headley were given 30 days to respond to the letter.

Wrigley’s office said it had “come to our attention” that Red River Trust “may have acquired land for farming or ranching in Pembina County on Nov. 4, 2021.”

A corporation or LLC “found in violation” of the law has up to a year to divest itself fromt he land or face a penalty “up to $100,000,” according to the letter.

Connecting the dots..
Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy to be more specific about radio waves and the effect on atoms and therefore cells of cancer: The energy that holds an electron in orbit is in the UV wavelength of the electromagnetic frequency (Electromagnetic spectrum - Wikipedia). So that is where ionization begins. It is controlled by what is called the photoelectric effect (Photoelectric effect - Wikipedia). Basically they found that the radiation intensity didn't knock out electrons from an atom, but rather it was knocked out with shorter wavelength of the light. Einstein and Planck then developed the ideas that lead to break thru's in physics from the quantum theory of light. Basically you could turn up the volume on light and it still would not knock out electrons. But if you increased the frequency into and beyond the UV spectrum it would. And the higher the frequency the more energy the light had and further it knocked out the electrons.

So if the orbital energy that holds atoms together is in the UV spectrum, then only very tiny vibrations would happen with radio waves. It would not de-stabilize an atom or cancer cell. That is probably why it was rejected by the mainstream medical communities.

Now cancer cells are a form of life. And if you could prove that radio waves effect them on some living level, then you might have something. There is pest control that is sound waves and radio waves but it is unregulated and therefore lacks proper studies to support that it is effective. (Electronic pest control - Wikipedia). They do use some UV light to destroy fungal infections. But playing around with UV isn't necessarily safe as it is a form of ionizing radiation. And probably can cause cancer, especially skin cancer from sunlight exposure. (Skin Cancer Facts & Statistics):

"1 in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer by the age of 70. More than 2 people die of skin cancer in the U.S. every hour. Having 5 or more sunburns doubles your risk for melanoma."

So I don't see any evidence that supports that radio waves are effective in cancer treatments on the internet.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch the conspiracy theory grow.. ready?

Oil and Gas Division
The Oil and Gas Division regulates the drilling and production of oil and gas in North Dakota. Our mission is to encourage and promote the development, production, and utilization of oil and gas in the state in such a manner as will prevent waste, maximize economic recovery, and fully protect the correlative rights of all owners to the end that the landowners, the royalty owners, the producers, and the general public realize the greatest possible good from these vital natural resources.
Oil and Gas Division

Bill Gates’ purchase of North Dakota farmland has locals ‘livid’: official
By
Ariel Zilber
June 23, 2022
An entity with ties to billionaire Bill Gates bought 2,100 acres of potato farmland in northern North Dakota — prompting the state’s top prosecutor to intervene after complaints from local residents.

Public records cited by AgWeek show that the Gates-linked Red River Trust bought the farmland from the owners of Campbell Farms, a potato farming group that is headquartered in Grafton, North Dakota, which is about 50 miles from the Canadian border.

North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring told KFYR that public reaction to the purchase has been largely negative.

“I’ve gotten a big earful on this from clear across the state, it’s not even from that neighborhood,” said Goehring.

“Those people are upset, but there are others that are just livid about this.”

Gates, the billionaire tech mogul and philanthropist whose net worth was pegged by Bloomberg at $113 billion, has quietly amassed nearly 270,000 acres of farmland across the country, according to the Associated Press.

The Microsoft co-founder is considered the largest private owner of farmland in the country with some 269,000 acres across dozens of states, according to last year’s edition of the Land Report 100, an annual survey of the nation’s largest landowners.

The trustee of Red River Trust is Peter Headley, who identifies himself on his LinkedIn page as head of agriculture investment management at Investment Management Co. A 2020 article by NFU Mutual Charitable Trust claimed that Headley once headed an entity called “Cottonwood,” which was described as an “ag-investment platform” for Bill and Melinda Gates.

Earlier this week, North Dakota State Attorney General Drew Wrigley wrote a letter to Red River Trust, care of Headley, notifying it that corporations and limited liability companies were “prohibited from owning or leasing farmland or ranchland in the state of North Dakota.”

Wrigley wrote that these entities were also barred from “engaging in farming or ranching.”

“In addition, the law places certain limitations on the ability of trusts to own farmland or ranchland,” the letter said.

The land, most of which is non-irrigated, was transferred to Red River Trust on Nov. 2 and Nov. 3 of last year. Red River Trust filed paperwork with the office of the secretary of state of North Dakota on Feb. 15 of this year. The entity shares the same address as Campbell Farms.

The trust and Headley were given 30 days to respond to the letter.

Wrigley’s office said it had “come to our attention” that Red River Trust “may have acquired land for farming or ranching in Pembina County on Nov. 4, 2021.”

A corporation or LLC “found in violation” of the law has up to a year to divest itself fromt he land or face a penalty “up to $100,000,” according to the letter.

Connecting the dots..
Hugs

What sorrow for you who buy up house after house and field after field, until everyone is evicted and you live alone in the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.