Perry Stone Talks Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

popeye

Jul 12, 2011
"For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. "

For those who don't know...because you haven't studied long enough....Christ isn't referring to the dead at all in the above verse. Indeed, he's talking about the end times media thronging to locations of reports of Jesus' appearing, to get video coverage of the event, as it will be the news of the day.

The vultures ( eagles ) here represent the 21st century media types gathering together to that location.

The dead here are those false Christs, false prophets, celebrities, and/or the like, who are supposively Jesus, and who the media types are flocking together to see / video / interview / report.

I say: "Let the dead report about the dead", or more traditionally, "let the dead bury the dead".

Acts 1:7 is the most compelling evidence in The Bible that the early church will not understand - and did not understand - the interpretation of the end time mysteries, or any of the matters concerning the end times.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I guess my only question AND concern, is why is Jesus only going to return for 1000 years just to leave again? I don't receive that message from my bible, maybe you're reading a different one?

Never heard me say that idea. Is that an idea you've come up that steers you away from believing Christ's future thousand years reign? Or is it an idea that some man has taught you or that you heard in opposition to the "thousand years" being a literal future time?

In Revelation on the 7th Trumpet of Christ's coming, the Scripture says He will reign forever at that point (Rev.11). So it's not like He comes and then leaves again.

In Rev.21-22, The Father and The Son are both there, in the sense as One. After the "thousand years", in God's Eternity of the new heavens and a new earth, there will be no temple, for God The Father and Son (Lamb) will be our Temple (Rev.21:22). But for that "thousand years", there will be a literal Temple on earth, and it's going to involve discipline and teaching.

A study in Ezekiel 44 about the Millennial timing reveals a separation between the priests of Israel that went astray when Israel went astray, vs. the Zadok (Just) who rule with Christ Jesus. Those who went astray are to bear their iniquity during that thousand years, being assigned menial chores of the House during that time, and ministering to the people. They won't be allowed to come near The LORD. But only the Zadok (Just) will be allowed to serve The LORD at His table. Those Zadok are also allowed to go to the 'dead' in that time, for the sake of a loved one, or relative. That's one of the Scriptures that shows us the idea of the "dead" (Rev.20:5) in that time simply means those who are 'spiritually dead', still subject to the "second death" in the later lake of fire at the end of the thousand years. One of their main jobs will be to teach the people the difference between the holy and the profane (Ezek.44:23).

So the event of Ezekiel's Temple and the laws of that House for that time kind of reveals Christ's Millennium time is a time of 'correction', involving a disciplining.

It's almost like God is going to literally show all how He requires us to serve Him, with His using a 'rod' of correction upon those who were rebellious against Him (Rev.3:9). And that "rod of iron" is also given to His elect priests and kings that will reign with Him. It will be upon the nations also, not just the rebellious of Israel (Ps.2; Rev.2:25-27; Rev.19:15).

In 1 Cor.15:23-28, Apostle Paul declares Christ must reign, until He has put all enemies under His feet. So what does that mean for His future thousand years reign?

You see, the false prophets who treat the "thousand years" reign of Christ as IF it were about today, or that it is metaphorical only, miss this very point about His ruling over the rebellious with that "rod of iron", for it means ALL the nations will be subdued specifically under His Power. They ALL... shall bow to Him in that time, and even ADMIT Him as The True KING of kings, and LORD of lords (Philippians 2; Isaiah 45:23; Romans 14:10; Ps.22; Isa.40, etc.). They will be doing that in front of His elect priests and kings who Christ also gives the power of His "rod of iron" to rule.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taking the whole scripture in context...

[sup]27[/sup]For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[sup]28[/sup]For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. - Matthew 24: 27, 28, 29

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
"For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. "

For those who don't know...because you haven't studied long enough....Christ isn't referring to the dead at all in the above verse. Indeed, he's talking about the end times media thronging to locations of reports of Jesus' appearing, to get video coverage of the event, as it will be the news of the day.

The vultures ( eagles ) here represent the 21st century media types gathering together to that location.

The dead here are those false Christs, false prophets, celebrities, and/or the like, who are supposively Jesus, and who the media types are flocking together to see / video / interview / report.

I say: "Let the dead report about the dead", or more traditionally, "let the dead bury the dead".

Acts 1:7 is the most compelling evidence in The Bible that the early church will not understand - and did not understand - the interpretation of the end time mysteries, or any of the matters concerning the end times.

Ummmmm, this is quite an unusual ~interpretation~. :rolleyes:

Popeye, I believe the Revelation 14:9-11 stipulation (where those who receive the mark cannot enter the new Millennial Kingdom) is fulfilled in this Matt. 24:28 citation. People who received the mark will literally fall down dead, and scavenger birds will have a feast.

BibleScribe

I guess my only question AND concern, is why is Jesus only going to return for 1000 years just to leave again? I don't receive that message from my bible, maybe you're reading a different one?

Hi Israelsson,

I believe there are two aspects to this span of future history. The first is the Jesus will rule and reign for a thousand years. The second is that satan will be bound for that thousand years.

Thus there will be no argument as to the ability or inability for man to live in peace (without war) in the absence of a tempter. Thus all parameters are tested, and validated.

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Taking the whole scripture in context...

[sup]27[/sup]For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[sup]28[/sup]For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. - Matthew 24: 27, 28, 29

Jesus gave that metaphor in 2 parts which must be weighed together. Here's the other part...

Luke 17:30-37
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32 Remember Lot's wife.
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."
(KJV)

The subject they asked Him was just 'where' was that first one taken going to be taken... to? The Matt.24:28 versions spells it out with the word "carcase", which per the Greek literally means a 'dead' body.

But the application of the metaphor is about the 'spiritually dead', the deceived, the "dead" of Ezek.44 and Rev.20:5, because remember John 5:28-29, ALL are going to be resurrected at the time of Christ's coming. That includes the wicked too.

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
Ummmmm, this is quite an unusual ~interpretation~. :rolleyes:

Popeye, I believe the Revelation 14:9-11 stipulation (where those who receive the mark cannot enter the new Millennial Kingdom) is fulfilled in this Matt. 24:28 citation. People who received the mark will literally fall down dead, and scavenger birds will have a feast.

BibleScribe

Hi Israelsson,

I believe there are two aspects to this span of future history. The first is the Jesus will rule and reign for a thousand years. The second is that satan will be bound for that thousand years.

Thus there will be no argument as to the ability or inability for man to live in peace (without war) in the absence of a tempter. Thus all parameters are tested, and validated.

BibleScribe
Right, but when Jesus returns, isn't Satan going to be destroyed? If he is only bound for 1000 years, then what happens with him after that? Does he just fly away or hang out on earth? I understand the concept you all are providing, but it just seems contradictory to me that Christ is going to come to earth, rule with us for 1000 years free of Satan(Jews), but what happens after the 1000 years?

Right, but when Jesus returns, isn't Satan going to be destroyed? If he is only bound for 1000 years, then what happens with him after that? Does he just fly away or hang out on earth? I understand the concept you all are providing, but it just seems contradictory to me that Christ is going to come to earth, rule with us for 1000 years free of Satan(Jews), but what happens after the 1000 years?
We're just taught that Jesus is going to establish an eternal kingdom, if it is eternal, 1000 years surely doesn't describe that for me.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

We're just taught that Jesus is going to establish an eternal kingdom, if it is eternal, 1000 years surely doesn't describe that for me.

Maybe you've been taught those ideas, but God's Word doesn't.

Rev 20:7-10
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
(KJV)

Just because you cannot read, doesn't mean others can't.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA

Hi Israelsson,

Are you so twisted in your hatred for GOD's Chosen that you are blinded from GOD's TRUTH? Is your bondage so repressive that demons throw you into fires? Does satan have such a grasp on you that no light is able to pierce that darkness?

At some point in time, even Jesus did not attempt to dissuade Judas, and neither will I attempt to dissuade you. You both have made the same choice, -- the rejection of GOD --, and have the same path. And so you shall receive the same reward.

BibleScribe

popeye

Jul 12, 2011
Christ never leaves after his Millennial Kingdom. Forever after his 2nd coming - in this generation - he will be with us always. Where did you get the idea that he was leaving after the 1000 yrs, Israelsson?

BTW, are you likening Jews to Satan? If you are, ya need to be thrown off this site....permanently.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Christ never leaves after his Millennial Kingdom. Forever after his 2nd coming - in this generation - he will be with us always. Where did you get the idea that he was leaving after the 1000 yrs, Israelsson?

BTW, are you likening Jews to Satan? If you are, ya need to be thrown off this site....permanently.

I agree with that! He should be banned for comparing Jews to Satan AND for his denial of Gods prophetic Word!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... and for reference:

Hi Israelsson,

Are you so twisted in your hatred for GOD's Chosen that you are blinded from GOD's TRUTH? Is your bondage so repressive that demons throw you into fires? Does satan have such a grasp on you that no light is able to pierce that darkness?

At some point in time, even Jesus did not attempt to dissuade Judas, and neither will I attempt to dissuade you. You both have made the same choice, -- the rejection of GOD --, and have the same path. And so you shall receive the same reward.

BibleScribe

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)

First, I totally equate Jews with Satan. They are the people that killed Christ, they are the ones who pervert our society with filth of all kinds, they are the ones that lie, because their father is the father of lies. So yes, kick me off. I'm am tired of so many blind sheep that picked a few crumbs from the floor around the masters table like Canaanite dogs. You all take some tidbit of truth but fail to see who the real players in the bible are. You sit back and be a 'gentile' while I am moving on as a child of Israel. I have yet to see anything that provides evidence that Jews are important to my faith. No where in history have they as a people fulfilled any prophecy given the children of Israel except having their mountains made desolate.

I asked the former question because apparently many like to think that the 1000 years reign is ahead of this time, when it took place between Christs crucifixion and 1000AD in Europe when the Jews were kept from being able to work with any money. When Jews get their grubby little fingers on our money, they begin loaning with interest and eventually owning everything through deception. This is going on in the world today and you and so many others just can't see it. I know Christ will come again, and when He returns it will be for eternity, so why do many believe that this 1000 years is going to happen? That would imply that after the 1000 years, Christ would return yet again, which is a fallacy.

I know you will hate me and that is fine. But I despise the children of Esau, the Jews, and Yahweh Himself has said that 'Jacob have I loved and Esau I have hated' in Malachi and Romans. If they claim themselves to be of Edom, which is Esau, then how are we to accept them? You judge men by their fruits, and the only things they have to show are lies, blasphemy, and evil deeds.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
First, I totally equate Jews with Satan. They are the people that killed Christ, they are the ones who pervert our society with filth of all kinds, they are the ones that lie, because their father is the father of lies. So yes, kick me off. I'm am tired of so many blind sheep that picked a few crumbs from the floor around the masters table like Canaanite dogs.

-- Hammerstone?

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
First, I totally equate Jews with Satan. They are the people that killed Christ, they are the ones who pervert our society with filth of all kinds, they are the ones that lie, because their father is the father of lies. So yes, kick me off. I'm am tired of so many blind sheep that picked a few crumbs from the floor around the masters table like Canaanite dogs.

-- Hammerstone?

AGREED.

Matt. 18:15-18
[sup]15[/sup] "If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. [sup]16[/sup]But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. [sup]17[/sup]If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. [sup]18[/sup]Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed[sup][[/sup][sup]f[/sup][sup]][/sup] in heaven.