Philippians 2:12

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread was derailed on page one, and an OSAS debate begun, mingled with faith versus works. So this is no longer my thread. I have no desire to take part in either debate, for they simply go around in circles.

Charity, I’m sorry for my part in derailing on page one.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was another "gentlemen" who tried hog-tying me and pouring 1 Timothy 4 and 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 down my throat like acid, so I really sought the Lord in tears one night. Out of nowhere immediately God downloaded (today's talk for receiving a prophecy forthcoming from the Lord) a prophecy about the truth of those words to Timothy, especially, and the misplaced verses in 1 Cor. 14, even being in the New Testament. So I accept the Truth straight from God.
The Holy Spirit doesn't contradict Himself.

And He has said,

2Ti 3:15, And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 3:16, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17, That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

This means that Paul's words in 1 Corinthians 14 and 1 Timothy 2 are inspired of the Lord and to be heeded by the church.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit doesn't contradict Himself.

And He has said,

2Ti 3:15, And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 3:16, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17, That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

This means that Paul's words in 1 Corinthians 14 and 1 Timothy are inspired of the Lord and to be heeded by the church.

Is this inspired scripture?

12 But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And a woman who has an unbelieving husband, and he consents to live with her, she must not send her husband away.

I am Spirit-filled and I asked the Lord for the truth on these passages from Paul and He answered me. 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 were not even in the original writings, but added at some later date. Look at the whole passage from before and after and see how they connect better without the interruption. And 1 Timothy passage was of Paul, not the Holy Spirit. But don't take my word for it, ask Him yourself. He won't contradict if He actually speaks to you. I have the gift of prophecy and can hear His voice.

It would have been better if you had not sent this. We were doing so much better; now you have gone all carnal again on me. You've sinned against me again. Now you've gone back 10 paces.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(If I have sinned, it is not against you. All sin is against the Lord.)

The Bible says that if someone is ignorant concerning this subject, to let them be ignorant. So I leave you to your opinion.

However, I would warn you that you are in danger of bearing the penalty spoken of in Revelation 22:19 (kjv); because you have taken away from the word of God.

Rev 22:19, And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says that if someone is ignorant concerning this subject, to let them be ignorant. So I leave you to your opinion.

However, I would warn you that you are in danger of bearing the penalty spoken of in Revelation 22:19 (kjv); because you have taken away from the word of God.

Rev 22:19, And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

You can try to curse me, but it just shows you are controlled by a religious evil spirit, and the reason your understanding of Scripture is so off the charts wrong.

Proverbs 26:2

You are now ignored, warlock.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not cursed you woman. I have warned you from holy scripture of what is your fate if you continue down the path that you are walking. The curse that is on you is the judgment of holy scripture.

I remember you...you were 1stCenturyLady before and you also put me on Ignore over the fact that I was attempting to show you that you are a sinner in need of the Saviour.

Gal 3:22, But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

It has been said that if you are not a sinner, then you don't need Jesus...

Your stance on things seems to be that you are not a sinner at all until someone calls you out on something specific...and then you simply have not committed a sin unto death...

You don't need Jesus therefore, unless your attitude becomes apparent to you in some sort of conflict.

The fact remains that you have committed sins (calling me a warlock is only one example) and are therefore a sinner in need of the Saviour.

To @CharismaticLady.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also prefer not to interact with you, because you go back and change your posts in order to make the response seem evil; and this is an evil thing in itself. So I am actually glad that you have put me on Ignore. Because I consider you to be an evil woman.

To @CharismaticLady.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this inspired scripture?

12 But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And a woman who has an unbelieving husband, and he consents to live with her, she must not send her husband away.
It is indeed inspired scripture. It is a doctrine to be heeded based on Paul's apostolic authority. God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To @CharismaticLady:

Heb 3:7, Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
Heb 3:8, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

Heb 3:15, While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Heb 4:7, Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

I say to you truly that His voice is the voice of His word; not something that you hear in your head. The latter is more along the lines of mental illness.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God required Noah's obedience (build the ark) in order to receive grace (saving of his house). No one capriciously unconditionally receives God's grace, only those that conditionally obedy receives mercy from God.

Since the Bible tells us to trust Jesus, and love each other, and these are our commandments, or let's say that you want to add in all the OT commandments, tell me,

How much obedience is required so that you will be saved?

What of the disobedience before now? The disobedience after now? What do you do having already failed?

Much love!

Reactions: Waiting on him

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say to you truly that His voice is the voice of His word; not something that you hear in your head. The latter is more along the lines of mental illness.
I would disagree. I believe He also speaks to us in our hearts. I'm certain He's saved my life that way. Among innumerable other examples.

I believe we should cultivate in our selves speaking and especially listening in prayer, in our hearts, even at all times. When we have opportunity to hold the Bible in our hands and read as the Spirit guides us, sometimes quite spontaneously, sometimes by schedule, however we do it, He speaks in His Word. But He also speaks in my heart.

Not that this ever disagrees with Scripture, if it does, I know it's not Him.

Much love!

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes it can be the enemy even when there is no specific scripture against it. The devil comes as an angel of light; and if he can control even some of your behaviour, he is happy.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don’t believe it true look back at the posts between him and @CharismaticLady
Do you believe God speaks to our hearts? Communicates with us in our minds?

I'm not saying every voice we hear is God's, we have to know how to know the true from the false, and that's first by whether there is agreement with the written Word of God.

Much love!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe God speaks to our hearts? Communicates with us in our minds?

I'm not saying every voice we hear is God's, we have to know how to know the true from the false, and that's first by whether there is agreement with the written Word of God.

Much love!
Absolutely, it’s not until that light speaks into the darkness.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, we do have a say in the decisions that will be made on that day (1 Corinthians 6:1-3); while the Lord Jesus will make the final decision about every soul.

If you look a bit deeper, that's about the Millennial time of the future, the time when Christ's saints will reign with Him, with the rod of iron, over the nations. That is when the unsaved will stand in judgement. It is not the decision of who goes into the future "lake of fire" and who doesn't.

Ps 149:4-9
4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
KJV

Maybe you don't understand what the future "lake of fire" at the end of Rev.20 actually is. It is not the abode of the wicked call 'hell', for hell and death goes into that lake of fire and is no more.