Phone camera pics, lights

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lightning63

Feb 11, 2011
I put up some Bible quotes around my apartment, about 70. I had at least one quote from each book of the Bible. I kept the quotes short, so that each one wasn't much more than a paragraph. I picked quotes that I felt each taught a life lesson, or stood out to me in some way. I printed them out and framed them each with different colored construction paper. As my sister put it, I "spammed" the walls with them. At first I didn't really expect anything, and didn't feel anything while I was making them (which didn't take too long). A couple hours after I finished taping them to the walls of my apartment, I emotionally felt something stir in me. I decided to take some pictures with my camera phone, because I read on the internet that sometimes spiritual experiences come out in pictures and recordings. All the pictures had really bright circles of light come out in them. Most of the lights appeared in perfect circles. Maybe it was a trick of the light, but I'm questioning. The lights came in all pale, beautiful colors of red, pink, green, blue, and purple. There was a little bit of orange and yellow too, but they were not circular. There were a couple small dots of extra bright white light too. They are very beautiful pictures. The circles of light center typically around certain objects. Many of the photos had different colored circles in the same photo. The circles centered around certain quotations, along with my sister's violin and a little miniature whiteboard we put on the fridge to share thought bubbles with. I sort of saw the colors out of the corner of my eye for a moment, but they came out much more vividly and stronger in the photos than I could see with my own eyes. I live in a completely white apartment, with a white rug, but in the photos a lot of it doesn't really look all that white. In one photo, an entire wall looks blue. There was this red blob of light that kept washing over all of the walls. It didn't really go on for more than an hour. Does anybody have any comments about it?