Pick a side or lose the country

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our California governor to spend billions on free healthcare for illegal migrants. This while California has a huge deficit and homeless veterans sleep in tents.

Some here claim the illegal migrants are not using tax payer money. The above video and others quoting elected officials such as the Mayor of NYC prove they are using tax dollars.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally agree Ron! God is going to clean His FILTHY house! Not gonna be pretty!

1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
What is called Christianity in America only has pockets of honestr (though imperfect) churches. The Body of Christ is steeped in massive hersy and apostasy and opnly professing a form of godliness.

America as a nation is far far gone! The biggesat of the sins are:

Abortion
Homosexuality
LGBTQIA and the gross perverseness that accompanies it.

The massive debt.

We have followed the path of the collapse of the Roman EM[pire, however at a much faster and deadlier speed. Though I know whom I serve and where I am heading. However, I know that in these last days this could lead to teh rise of the one world govt., the ten kings and the rise of the antichrist.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
^^^ Pick a side or lose the country

If I Can have a side of beef then I will keep the country ticking over and as such it will not get lost.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is called Christianity in America only has pockets of honestr (though imperfect) churches. The Body of Christ is steeped in massive hersy and apostasy and opnly professing a form of godliness.

America as a nation is far far gone! The biggesat of the sins are:

Abortion
Homosexuality

The massive debt.

We have followed the path of the collapse of the Roman EM[pire, however at a much faster and deadlier speed. Though I know whom I serve and where I am heading. However, I know that in these last days this could lead to teh rise of the one world govt., the ten kings and the rise of the antichrist.
Amen Ron!!!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is called Christianity in America only has pockets of honest (though imperfect) churches. The Body of Christ is steeped in massive heresy and apostasy and only professing a form of godliness.

America as a nation is far, far gone! The biggest of the sins are:

Abortion
Homosexuality

The massive debt.

No Ronald, what you have described as the biggest of the sins, all comes about by the biggest sin of all. That sin is actually "turning away from God" and acting God like in our own strength.

The sins that you have listed manifest themselves in our lives after we turn away from God, so that the Biggest sin is actually turning away from God first.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Ronald, what you have described as the biggest of the sins, all comes about by the biggest sin of all. That sin is actually "turning away from God" and acting God like in our own strength.

The sins that you have listed manifest themselves in our lives after we turn away from God, so that the Biggest sin is actually turning away from God first.
Look to your country.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Look to your country.

You are a bit sensitive when what I posted is applicable to every "supposed Christian," whether it be an American or an Australian, or a Canadian or a Brit, our primary sin is our turning away from God and acting God Like. It is so easy to step over the line and to act God like without even realising it and the listed "sins" are added to us to hint at the fact that we have sinned directly against God by turning away from Him.

When I mention the fact, to those who live around me, that we all need to repent of our primary sin of actually turning away from God, few people are actually prepared to consider their primary sin and only focus on the sins that manifest themselves in our lives after we have turned away from God.

These people believe that if they can suppress the manifested sins, then the primary sin can remain hidden to them.

Shalom

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The country is already lost. given how our society functions today, I am convinced God has given America over to a reprobate spirit and we are in the midst of judgment. I fear it is only going to get far worse even if Trump is elected.

Oh hush that talk oh ye of little faith. This country is Not beyond repair nor beyond Prayer.

Trump all the way!

Reactions: marks

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very concept of "sides" is counterproductive. Seeing things in terms of Us vs. Them, anticipating the day when Us turns the tables on Them, is really not conducive to building or restoring a country. I have to agree with those who believe the notion of a United States is pretty much dead. The idea that Trump, who is more deeply and widely DETESTED than any public figure in my lifetime, is going to somehow restore sanity and bring the "sides" together strikes me as delusional. The fact is, the handwriting is on the wall: There are now three generations below me who have been thoroughly indoctrinated into the liberal/progressive/Marxist mindset, and their numbers are only going to increase. It's positively ... yep, biblical.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally agree Ron! God is going to clean His FILTHY house! Not gonna be pretty!

1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
That is not what the Bible says. The Bible talks about the whole world getting worse.
Also recall that Jesus had zero to do with politics.
Do you know what judgement begins at the house of God means? When we are being judged it is the professed Christians who will be judged first.

Reactions: MA2444

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baby killing Liberals are DESPERATE! They would kill Trump and Christians if they could!
Nobody wants to kill trump. He can fall on his own. And there are liberal christians as well.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what the Bible says. The Bible talks about the whole world getting worse.
Also recall that Jesus had zero to do with politics.
Do you know what judgement begins at the house of God means? When we are being judged it is the professed Christians who will be judged first.
I don't think you know what 'judgment' means. God's house is FILTHY! He's gonna clean it up.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody wants to kill trump. He can fall on his own. And there are liberal christians as well.
Christians do not support gays nor killing MILLIONS of babies! That's what Liberals do. Gays are heading for Hell. Jesus said so. And no doubt, those who knowingly vote for the baby killers! Hell's gonna be filled with Liberals!

Reactions: MA2444

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh hush that talk oh ye of little faith. This country is Not beyond repair nor beyond Prayer.

Trump all the way!
Oh I pray for this nation god has let me work ion, but I also can see the storms rising and know what the word of God says. Barring the miraculous this nation is under severe judgment from God.

1. Our federal govt is $34,500,000,000,000 in actual debt.
2. States are $1,300,000,000,000 in debt
3. cities and Towns are $2,400,000,000,000 in debt
4. Total personal debt stands at $24,500 000 000 000
5. total corporate debt stands at $22,500,000,000,000
6. total unfunded federal obligations stand at $213,400,000,000,000

Just the physical debt of our nation stands at $85,000,000,000,000 which at 340,000,000 people = $250,000/every individual

This is just the fiscal judgment we face.

We have the blood of over 60,000,000 unborn children on our hands as a nation. Even with the overturn of Roe- the majority of states still allow the non life threatening murder of the unborn.

Promiscuity is uncontrolled. We have more single parent homes than nuclear family homes.

Drug addiction and alcoholism is rampant and at all time highs.

Crime is exploding.

We have an unsecured border.

Every year, enough fentanyl enters this country to kill every person 300 times over. Never mind the dozens of other drugs.

We have over 100 genders and counting!
Homosexuality and Lesbianism are now mainstream. I present Romans 1 as evidence God has handed America over:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Natural disasters are creating a food crisis of unprecedented proportions. Food prices have skyrocketed and are continuing to skyrocket.

We have fallen so far from god as a nation that even many churchgoers do not know the names of the four gospel writers.

Need other evidence we are a nation under judgment

Even 9/11, 2008 and the election of Trump did not move the spiritual needle of America towards righteousness.