Pick a side or lose the country

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize that Trump had nothing to do with that questionable court decision don't you?
Seriously? You don't see any connection? I think it has a lot to do with who is on the bench, don't you?

Much love!

Reactions: MA2444 and Debp

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The country is already lost. given how our society functions today, I am convinced God has given America over to a reprobate spirit and we are in the midst of judgment. I fear it is only going to get far worse even if Trump is elected.
I totally agree Ron! God is going to clean His FILTHY house! Not gonna be pretty!

1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a video of a female border guard in Mexico whom a ME illegal apparently tried to bully so to let her in.

The Mexican guard blocked her arm and grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against what looked like a gate.
The ME woman stopped resisting and was handcuffed.

THAT is how you defend your border. Not by handing out thousands of dollar gift cards and every card that gives illegals federal benefits.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a video of a female border guard in Mexico whom a ME illegal apparently tried to bully so to let her in.

The Mexican guard blocked her arm and grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against what looked like a gate.
The ME woman stopped resisting and was handcuffed.

THAT is how you defend your border. Not by handing out thousands of dollar gift cards and every card that gives illegals federal benefits.
ME....do you mean Middle Eastern? Do you mean that person was trying to enter Mexico? Not quite understanding.

Another video...

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it AMAZING how Liberals want to DESTROY their own Country!
And they apparently are blinded to that fact.

I wasn't pleased when Trump didn't speak up fast enough on January 6th. But after this craziness with the Democratic leadership, I'm voting Trump again.

Many blacks and lifelong Democrats are going to vote Trump.

I even saw homeless people saying they will vote Trump. They were interviewed sleeping in tents under a bridge. They were disgusted that the illegal migrants were getting all sorts of help.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they apparently are blinded to that fact.

I wasn't pleased when Trump didn't speak up fast enough on January 6th. But after this craziness with the Democratic leadership, I'm voting Trump again.

Many blacks and lifelong Democrats are going to vote Trump.

I even saw homeless people saying they will vote Trump. They were interviewed sleeping in tents under a bridge. They were disgusted that the illegal migrants were getting all sorts of help.
Baby killing Liberals are DESPERATE! They would kill Trump and Christians if they could!

Last edited: