Pick a side or lose the country

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump! Unless the Liberals murder him like they do babies.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh I pray for this nation god has let me work ion, but I also can see the storms rising and know what the word of God says. Barring the miraculous this nation is under severe judgment from God.

1. Our federal govt is $34,500,000,000,000 in actual debt.
2. States are $1,300,000,000,000 in debt
3. cities and Towns are $2,400,000,000,000 in debt
4. Total personal debt stands at $24,500 000 000 000
5. total corporate debt stands at $22,500,000,000,000
6. total unfunded federal obligations stand at $213,400,000,000,000

Just the physical debt of our nation stands at $85,000,000,000,000 which at 340,000,000 people = $250,000/every individual

This is just the fiscal judgment we face.

We have the blood of over 60,000,000 unborn children on our hands as a nation. Even with the overturn of Roe- the majority of states still allow the non life threatening murder of the unborn.

Promiscuity is uncontrolled. We have more single parent homes than nuclear family homes.

Drug addiction and alcoholism is rampant and at all time highs.

Crime is exploding.

We have an unsecured border.

Every year, enough fentanyl enters this country to kill every person 300 times over. Never mind the dozens of other drugs.

We have over 100 genders and counting!
Homosexuality and Lesbianism are now mainstream. I present Romans 1 as evidence God has handed America over:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Natural disasters are creating a food crisis of unprecedented proportions. Food prices have skyrocketed and are continuing to skyrocket.

We have fallen so far from god as a nation that even many churchgoers do not know the names of the four gospel writers.

Need other evidence we are a nation under judgment

Even 9/11, 2008 and the election of Trump did not move the spiritual needle of America towards righteousness.
v32 fits well into our current society
Some Christians I know approve of some of these horrendous sins such as sexual immorality

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, [l]sexual immorality, wickedness, [m]covetousness, [n]maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 [o]undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, [p]unforgiving, unmerciful;

32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
^^^^^

Who are you choosing, a leader or political party to govern the country or God to worship and be in relationship with?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Choose the one who does not label "stopping a heartbeat in the womb" as "reproductive health care".

Sadly, you have missed the point I was making. What you are advocating is that we, the people, should act God Like by choosing the one whose morals are like our morals. Sadly, that is the case for the majority of the people who make the effort to vote. The person they will chose will hold to the same beliefs and morals as they do.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would include the Jews and others in Nazi Germany.
Indeed.
Abortion,unless the mothers life is in peril should she carry to term,as an elective birth control measure is not qualified to be labeled health care.

Because pregnancy is not an illness and an unborn baby is not a disease.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sadly, you have missed the point I was making. What you are advocating is that we, the people, should act God Like by choosing the one whose morals are like our morals.

If you don't vote, then dont complain.

Another thought.........

Only Jesus and God are "good"... as they created it.

Unbelievers are "of your father the devil"..

And the "born again are at best... only a work of God's GRACE in Progress".

So, dont try to cast your vote regarding the morality of person who wants to become the most powerful person in the Country, or if its the American President, then , in the entire world.

Instead look at your country and realize......"which of the politicians really will try to take the country away from the pursuit of depraved immorality."

Vote in that direction.

Reactions: Debp

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Our choice is God or Satan.

What I have posted above is true. I am not complaining as claimed, I am pointing out a global truth.

In the Land down under everyone gets to/must vote on their representative for their electorate, but the elected members get to vote on who will be the Prime Minister of the Government and his leadership depends on whether or not he keeps his party members' happy with his performance.

What I said is applicable to any country where there is a relatively fair system to choose the government we desire.
The person they will chose will hold to the same beliefs and morals as they do.

This is true if we are voting for an elected member of the respective house of government and in the case where there is an elected "president" is also true for the person that will be chosen by the voter anywhere around the world.

What I am hearing from down under, is a few members of this forum, becoming unhappy when non-citizens from the USA express an opinion on a topic that has been generated by one of their fellow countrymen about politics that has little to do with the original intent of this forum when it was set up.

The USA has interfered in the elections of many nations over the years just like other large nations have also done, to control the coloured climate of their dominance within the world.

What the political squabbles on USA politics by members of this board, from the USA, has done to this forum is to lower the focus away from God towards what people can achieve if they sin collectively by acting God like to get the political outcome that they desire. Both sides of the political spectrum within the USA are guilty of this.

What would also show maturity on the part of the USA members is for them to not react when other members from other countries and nations offer up their observations on certain applicable aspects about the USA.

What I post on this forum, I have also said to my federal government member as I educated him on the subjects of Freedom, Liberty and "people's rights." So yes, @Blessed Peace, I do look to our own government in Australia, and I do crap on our way of life here as well.

Sadly, here in Australia, we do get a lot of USA dominate news featured on our nightly new programs, so depending on the "slant" that is broadcast here in Australia, we are not as ignorant about the USA political scene as you are suggesting. Generally, the news we see on the USA is taken directly from your news sources within the USA.

I still stand by what I had originally posted above. We need to choose God and His Ways and let Him take care of the political governance outcomes. The question that should be answered honestly by us all is "Who is responsible for our respective Governance?"

If we know the answer to this question, then perhaps we will all have a better idea of what we should be doing.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our choice is God or Satan.
We have MANY more choices than that! In the 2024 Presidential election, our choice is Demonrat or Republican and there are other parties running as well. And there are "down ballot" choices to make. The ballot in some States could include as much as 15 options to choose from, not just the one you posit.

You do like your False Alternative.