Place to Stay for a Couple Weeks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was only supposed to be here for 30 days, so the apartment owner doesn't get in trouble.

My apartment here isn't ready yet, so after next week, need to find out what to do for two weeks and I seriously don't want to go "camping" for two weeks, which is the only solution anyone has come up with.

Reactions: Bob Estey

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was only supposed to be here for 30 days, so the apartment owner doesn't get in trouble.

My apartment here isn't ready yet, so after next week, need to find out what to do for two weeks and I seriously don't want to go "camping" for two weeks, which is the only solution anyone has come up with.
You are loved my dear sister .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Fluffy, is there a City Mission near you? Even a YWCA could perhaps keep you for a week or two? Maybe give it a look see. I'm praying now for your situation.
xo

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fluffy, is there a City Mission near you? Even a YWCA could perhaps keep you for a week or two? Maybe give it a look see. I'm praying now for your situation.
xo
No, I'm way, way out in the middle of nowhere and I need to stay close because I have to walk to work.

Even the closest Walmart is an hour away.

The campground is close enough and I can afford it, but it's been raining off and on, and it snowed last week.

There is one motel but I cannot afford it. It's a fancy place.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I'm way, way out in the middle of nowhere and I need to stay close because I have to walk to work.

Even the closest Walmart is an hour away.

The campground is close enough and I can afford it, but it's been raining off and on, and it snowed last week.

There is one motel but I cannot afford it. It's a fancy place.
I pray God will open a door for you soon sister.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@FluffyYellowDuck

May your dependence on God be increased as He takes you through your present trials and apparent tribulations as you learn to trust Him for all of your needs in the circumstances that is unfolding just for you.

In the quite of your temple, sit down with God and tell Him what is happening and how you are feeling about what is happening around you.

Having God's peace within our circumstances is what keeps us all going in the Lord. God's peace has always been on His terms and not on our terms, and that is difficult for many of us because we want to be in control of our lives and on our terms.

My prayer is that you come to understand God's terms and His way of doing business in your life so that His Glory is seen by all with whom you rub shoulders with. Patience, is a gift from God, may God grow your patience such that you can see God's hand at work in your life as He takes you on the journey of your life for His Glory to be seen and appreciated.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
PS: - ^^^^^^ What does God require of us? He requires us to Love and trust Him with all of our heart and Soul and to keep His statutes in all that we do.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Praise the Lord update:

Landlords said they are cool with me staying here until my apartment opens up so I don't need to worry

It is amazing what transpires when we change our attitude to God. He seems to work so much better when we give Him praise for what He is doing to help us. When we grumble to God in our prayers, things do not happen as quickly as we would like.

Oh well, I must be quacking on about nothing in my posts, because we all step out in faith, all of the time, don't we?

Shalom

Reactions: Lambano