Playing God. Britains courts kill another sick baby after refusing to let other countries give her hope. RIP Indi.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pray Britain is one day freed from the inhuman unconscious Satanic wigs empowered to kill sick babies.

Rest in God's peace little one.:pray:
Now we know. Britain is not a free country. :(

• Sad
Reactions: dev553344

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Pray Britain is one day freed from the inhuman unconscious Satanic wigs empowered to kill sick babies.

Rest in God's peace little one.:pray:
Now we know. Britain is not a free country. :(
I could not get this video to play....can you briefly explain what the problem was?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She had mitochondrial disease, her cells could not make enough energy. Italy agreed to take her and treat her, but she was not allowed to go by the court in Britain. The doctors determined she was going to have a terrible life, so they said no treatment anymore.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She had mitochondrial disease, her cells could not make enough energy. Italy agreed to take her and treat her, but she was not allowed to go by the court in Britain. The doctors determined she was going to have a terrible life, so they said no treatment anymore.
And then they withdrew life support on a conscious baby that could respond to people and suckle her binky.
They in effect put her down like one would a pet.

Because socialized medicine is government funded healthcare and expense. She was going to impart too much of an expense should she be let to live. So they killed her.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And then they withdrew life support on a conscious baby that could respond to people and suckle her binky.
They in effect put her down like one would a pet.

Because socialized medicine is government funded healthcare and expense. She was going to impart too much of an expense should she be let to live. So they killed her.
We can though know that this infant is in heaven today, and no longer suffering, which is a very good thing, even though her circumstances deprived her of life down here, there is a better life ahead for her.

It is the ones still here who have grief, she no longer has any grief or pain.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Philippians 1
21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I [a]cannot tell. 23 [b]For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better. 24 Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can though know that this infant is in heaven today, and no longer suffering, which is a very good thing, even though her circumstances deprived her of life down here, there is a better life ahead for her.

It is the ones still here who have grief, she no longer has any grief or pain.
For me the issue is government dominion. The parents never had any say in the treatment of their baby. They could not take her from hospital so to avail themselves of the offerings by Italy and others committed to offer her an option to live.

That she's in heaven is a small consolation when how she arrived there was by judicial rule.