Please ask God to take me away.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

unbeliever

Sep 14, 2009
Hello Everyone.

First of all,let me clarify that I AM a believer of God despite what my usernames Implies AND I am really sorry if my username bothers anyone.

I am a 16 year old girl who has been suffering from a chronic disease all my life. The degree of pain I experience Is inevitable.I don't want to suffer any longer. Can u guys please ask god to take me away? Please. I beg of you.

Thanks in advance.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
:( No don't say that, be strong.. Im so sorry to hear about your pain, I've asked God to take it away but just hold on and keep your focus on him.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Everyone.

First of all,let me clarify that I AM a believer of God despite what my usernames Implies AND I am really sorry if my username bothers anyone.

I am a 16 year old girl who has been suffering from a chronic disease all my life. The degree of pain I experience Is inevitable.I don't want to suffer any longer. Can u guys please ask god to take me away? Please. I beg of you.

Thanks in advance.

Chronic pain is an awful thing to live with I know. I have lived with chronic pain for about six years and it never stops. I have learned to practice mind over matter and it is not easy to do. But what has helped me more than anything else is constant prayer. I have prayed for God's will to be done regarding this pain and for God to give me strength to endure it. And He has given me strength and I take it one day at a time. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
God will take you away when it's His time to do so, not yours or ours. I will pray for God's will to be done for you and that you will be given strength to endure your pain.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi honey!

I will pray for your healing. Sometimes God heals us and sometimes, he does not. I do not know why he doesn't, but rest assured...he has his reasons. :(

I believe in miracles and I will pray for a miracle for you. It is times like these, that we need to hold on to our faith and trust God...whatever happens because God is in control.

Last night, I was at the Radio Station where I run a Christian program. I have a huge range of listeners from the very young to the very old.

A lady Pastor rang me to tell me [while on-air] that one of my listeners, was in hospital and it was unlikely that she was going to recover from her illness, due to her age. This elderly lady is not saved but enjoys listening to my program. She was listening last night...so I spoke directly to her on-air about accepting Jesus into her heart as her personal saviour and also about having that assurance that when she leaves this earth, she knows where she is going. Sometimes God heals but at other times, he does not because it is not our time yet. Whether you believe this or not, your life is truly important to God because he loves you.

I will also pray for strength and courage in the coming days...and that his name will be glorified through you in a mighty and powerful way!

Much love and blessings dear one!
smiley-hug012.gif

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Everyone.

Thanks in advance.

God is still in the healing business! I would rather pray that you will receive a healing touch in Jesus name. I will stand by you in prayer and in faith if you please.

Father, I pray in the name of Jesus that you give this sister of ours a healing touch. Heal her body in Jesus name! Make her whole and take away her pain in Jesus name I pray amen!

Here is a video about a woman with an issue of blood who got a touch of the master robe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h4wqo33VNU

ThyWordisTruth

Jan 11, 2011
USA
God is still in the healing business! I would rather pray that you will receive a healing touch in Jesus name. I will stand by you in prayer and in faith if you please.

Father, I pray in the name of Jesus that you give this sister of ours a healing touch. Heal her body in Jesus name! Make her whole and take away her pain in Jesus name I pray amen!

Here is a video about a woman with an issue of blood who got a touch of the master robe...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0h4wqo33VNU

Amen!

Main thing is, don't give up! EVER.

I don't know what God has in store for your life, but i'm sure it's something wonderful!

> Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you would perform a miracle for this young girl. Lord, please take any physical / mental pain and/or distress away in the name of Jesus. Comfort, lead, and guide her paths so that she might find rest. Thank you Lord for your help. In Jesus Name, Amen.

calbhach

Feb 16, 2011
I'm sorry to hear that you're in such pain...will be praying for you to get well! Never give up! :) *Hug*

unbeliever

Sep 14, 2009
Thanks everyone,
but I'll be happier If I'm dead.
Please ask him to take me away.
Please.
My life Is in ruined.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks everyone,
but I'll be happier If I'm dead.
Please ask him to take me away.
Please.
My life Is in ruined.

My dear! It is not your life that is ruined but it is your faith that is ruined. Whatever your need is lets specifically believe for the request! You have some caring people here that are all ears... Talk to us! We love you and would love to see a miracle take place in your life!

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. - John 14:16

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. - John 15:16

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. - John 16:33

Father I pray for Unbeliever today that in the name of Jesus you would preform a miracle. Let faith rise in her heart and honor the needs I pray... In Jesus name! Amen!

Reactions: Angelina

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear! It is not your life that is ruined but it is your faith that is ruined. Whatever your need is lets specifically believe for the request! You have some caring people here that are all ears... Talk to us! We love you and would love to see a miracle take place in your life!

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. - John 14:16

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. - John 15:16

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. - John 16:33

Father I pray for Unbeliever today that in the name of Jesus you would preform a miracle. Let faith rise in her heart and honor the needs I pray... In Jesus name! Amen!

Oops! Scripture correction!

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. - John 14:13

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. - John 16:23

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
Hello,

Christ is in you, and every moment you suffer, he does as well. Every moment of pain that God hasn't taken away from you, he hasn't taken from Himself either. I never wish anyone taken away. You are valued, and God has placed you here and you are God's beauty incarnate. I hope you don't have to be taken away before people realize that.

I see no spot or blemish
Though I might come off as wise
I am pierced by a pure beauty
Seen through only Jesus Eyes

Where love was once restricted
All I saw was a disguise
I see you now for who you really are
Seen through Jesus Eyes

You are a maze and I can't discover
Where the garden of your heart lies
But what I cannot see, I see perfectly
I see you through Jesus Eyes.

And here is Psalm 66, glory to God in suffering

To the Chief Musician. A Song. A Psalm.
[sup]1[/sup] Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth!
[sup]2[/sup] Sing out the honor of His name;
Make His praise glorious.
[sup]3[/sup] Say to God,
“How awesome are Your works!
Through the greatness of Your power
Your enemies shall submit themselves to You.
[sup]4[/sup] All the earth shall worship You
And sing praises to You;
They shall sing praises to Your name.” Selah

[sup]5[/sup] Come and see the works of God;
He is awesome in His doing toward the sons of men.
[sup]6[/sup] He turned the sea into dry land;
They went through the river on foot.
There we will rejoice in Him.
[sup]7[/sup] He rules by His power forever;
His eyes observe the nations;
Do not let the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah

[sup]8[/sup] Oh, bless our God, you peoples!
And make the voice of His praise to be heard,
[sup]9[/sup] Who keeps our soul among the living,
And does not allow our feet to be moved.
[sup]10[/sup] For You, O God, have tested us;
You have refined us as silver is refined.
[sup]11[/sup] You brought us into the net;
You laid affliction on our backs.
[sup]12[/sup] You have caused men to ride over our heads;
We went through fire and through water;
But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.

[sup]13[/sup] I will go into Your house with burnt offerings;
I will pay You my vows,
[sup]14[/sup] Which my lips have uttered
And my mouth has spoken when I was in trouble.
[sup]15[/sup] I will offer You burnt sacrifices of fat animals,
With the sweet aroma of rams;
I will offer bulls with goats. Selah

[sup]16[/sup] Come and hear, all you who fear God,
And I will declare what He has done for my soul.
[sup]17[/sup] I cried to Him with my mouth,
And He was extolled with my tongue.
[sup]18[/sup] If I regard iniquity in my heart,
The Lord will not hear.
[sup]19[/sup] But certainly God has heard me;
He has attended to the voice of my prayer.

[sup]20[/sup] Blessed be God,
Who has not turned away my prayer,
Nor His mercy from me!

Even if you don't read this I pray God will speak to your heart in a powerful way.