Please, don't let your CHURCH,...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
...your THEOLOGY, or your RELIGION keep you OUT OF HEAVEN. Let's just face it, Christian, we ALL believe the part of the gospel of Jesus Christ that Paul stated clearly in 1Cor 15:1-4 -- "how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" So why are we so divided religiously, theologically, and into so many churches?

Well, because man has hijacked the last part of the gospel of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38) .. the part where we are told what we MUST DO if we BELIEVE the gospel. Failing to do this one thing leads to "faith in vain" (1Cor 15:2, 14, 17) .. to "receiving the gospel in vain" (2Cor 6:2). The promises of salvation (Acts 2:39) do not apply those who haven't "obeyed the gospel." (Rom 10:16, 2Thes 1:8, 1Pet 4:17). Like Peter told Simon Magus, Acts 8:21-22 -- "Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. REPENT..."

There it is .. just like Peter commanded in Acts 2:38 -- "Repent..." And just to demonstrate the importance of this act of repentance, there's Acts 3:19 -- "Repent and be converted that your sins may be blotted out..." Or Acts17:30 -- "...but now [God] commands all men everywhere to repent:..." Or Acts 26:20 -- "But [I, Paul] showed first in Damascus ... and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God and do works meet of repentance."

Friend, if you have not done this one thing -- repented to God of the sins He convicted your heart of (Jn 16:8-10) -- you have missed the most important part of salvation .. the part that actually SAVES. God is waiting for every man to pray "I have sinned and perverted that which was right and it profited me not. [God] will deliver his soul from going into the pit and his life shall see the Light." (Job 33:27-28) If you repent, you will be "baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins And receive the Holy Ghost" (Acts 2:38, regeneration and new life in Christ).

What does your church .. your theology .. your religion teach? Have they caused you to "believe in vain?" I can tell you that before I was saved, I went to Methodist, Presbyterian, Congregational, and Christian churches -- even visited Catholic and Episcopal churches as part of my Boy Scout award -- and never heard this gospel of repentance to Christ petitioning God to save me. Please, don't let your CHURCH, your THEOLOGY, or your RELIGION keep you OUT OF HEAVEN.

skypair

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have found out that works come out of a heart that is changed. if your heart is overflowing with love for ex then you won't be able to help but love those around you. so do not worry about your works because they will come when your heart is changed.

if you want to go to heaven then do as rom 10:9 says. you can live a sinners life as long as rom 10:9 is still true for you. but living a sinner lifestyle is not easy for a christian and if he is not careful he can lose his salvation. which is one reason God says work on your salvation with fear and trembling. phi 2:12. it is hard to do something when you do not know the outcome which is why faith was given by God. it is easier to live in a world where you are comfortable then to step out into the unknown. God wants us to take that bling leap of faith but for most it is tough to do. we each need to decide for ourselves what we will do.

God bless