Please Help Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Risen Angel

Jul 23, 2012
Will you please pray that God reveals his path for me in a clear audible manner, because I am lost. I am living on the street, after having relapsed with crack cocaine. I lost my job, my home, and the people in my life who I thought were my friends. I have fallen straight to the pathways of hell, and I walked Main and Hastings last night in Vancouver. Tonight the rain pours outside the library window, and my heart it torn open because I miss my Father.

Please, speak a word for me.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I disagree with your statement " I have fallen straight to the pathways of hell" perhaps you were on the pathway to hell.
You have been removed from that path, now chose wisely the paths before you.

Pr 24:16 For a righteous man may fall seven times
And rise again,
But the wicked shall fall by calamity.

By coming here and asking the Lord for help you are rising again.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father,

Thank you for your lovingkindness and mercy toward our brother RA. Please help him back on the path that you had prepared for him beforehand. Please light his way once again, restore the joy of his salvation, give him a willing spirit to sustain him. Thank you that, hope in you does not disappoint because your love is poured out into his heart through your awesome Spirit. Father, I pray that you will let him know your comforting presence in his life right now - knowing that he is not all alone as he feels sometimes but that you have had your hand on his life these many years and that you will never leave or forsake him. I ask this Father, in Jesus name...
prayinghardsmiley.gif

mikespicedited.jpg

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you please pray that God reveals his path for me in a clear audible manner, because I am lost. I am living on the street, after having relapsed with crack cocaine. I lost my job, my home, and the people in my life who I thought were my friends. I have fallen straight to the pathways of hell, and I walked Main and Hastings last night in Vancouver. Tonight the rain pours outside the library window, and my heart it torn open because I miss my Father.

Please, speak a word for me.

All is not lost! Pray for guidance and transformation! I will pray for you. Seek out people who will show Christ to you.